Speechless with Teeth Ch. 01

Story Info
Xiara's first time revisited.
4.2k words
4.3
10.3k
4

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a monster. A monster I fell in love with. And in turn, that love made me a monster as well. I gave him love and he repaid it with heartbreak.

I couldn't believe that I was ready—and able— to give up everything I had and everything I was to be with this monster. And I did. I left my cozy home in the pleasant state of Louisiana to move into a cheap apartment in the suburbs of central Alabama in my senior year of high school. He was my soldier, my knight in shining armor. He was also a government lapdog, a soldier in the Army. He never gave me a reason to worry though; he said that he would take care of me, and take care of me he did. So now, from the very beginning, I will tell you how I became a monster. This is my story.

***

"Happy birthday to me!" I exclaimed happily that morning as I woke. February 20th was finally here. My 18th birthday. James quickly rushed behind me to be by my side. He kissed my cheek.

"Happy birthday Babes. What do you want for your birthday?" I glared playfully.

"You know exactly what I want James..." He shook his head.

"You'll get it after work." My mouth dropped.

"I can't play hooky for one day?" He shook his head and began to rush me out of the bathroom.

"Missing work isn't even an option. Don't you dare even try to go there." I sighed and shook my head.

"I get the feeling that you are hell bent on trying to make me wait for you." James laughed at me.

"You just go to work and we will talk after you get home..." I sighed and finally made my way out of the door.

***

That night as I came home from work, I slid my key into the lock and jiggled it a bit, already a little sick of the faulty lock. I opened the door after a little struggle.

"James, I'm ho—" I cut myself short as I saw the entire apartment covered in rose petals and filled with candlelight. James sat at our little dinner table with a plate in my spot and a plate in his. The food was untouched. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey Babes, how was your day?" I took a few seconds to answer, knowing that I was still in shock. The apartment was absolutely beautiful.

"My day was rather tedious...James, what is all this?" He got up and walked over to me, placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Happy birthday, Babes. I promised you romance, and I will give you romance. Now sit down and eat your dinner...You will need the energy." I chuckled lightly.

"Oh really?" He grinned at me.

"Yes really, now you had better eat your food."

I obeyed. We talked and laughed as we ate dinner and allowed the night to pass by. The closer we got to finishing, the more nervous I became. I asked myself all these questions: Am I ready? Will James be gentle with me? Will I get any pleasure from my first time? What if I'm not good at it and James doesn't want to do it anymore? As if he were reading my mind, James took my hand and smiled at me.

"Xiara, it's okay. You don't have to be nervous —you will do just fine, and I promise I won't be rough with you. Come on, I have a surprise for you." He led me into our bedroom and opened the closet door. Immediately I saw a beautiful black teddy with a new lace thong to go with it. I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm having my first time in this thing?" James laughed at me.

"Not really, but I will enjoy peeling it off of you." I smiled and walked to the closet, pulling the black teddy out and taking it with me to the bathroom as I showered and freshened up.

***

Roughly 20 minutes passed before I nervously opened the door to leave the bathroom. My legs and pussy were freshly shaved, my waist-length black hair was down and damp, and I was still glistening with shower dew as I walked out of the bathroom in my new teddy and thong. James was waiting on the bed for me, sitting in nothing but his boxer shorts.

"I'm ready Babes," I whispered. Rising to attention, James sat up and smiled at me.

"I can see. Now turn that bathroom light off and get your sexy little pussy over here." I walked over to him, a small smile on my face as I felt encouraged. I moved to the bed to feel him grab my hips and pull me on top of him, his hard length felt under my thong. James kissed my bare tummy, pulling some of the cloth out of the way.

"You smell so wonderful...don't be nervous, you hear me?" I put a finger up to my lips and nodded, already nervous. James smiled at me and pressed his warm tongue against my tummy, leaving a small trail of his saliva near my belly button.

"I love how you taste, Xiara. You're so innocent...makes me almost feel bad that I'm about to take you for myself." I smiled.

"I don't regret it being you that take me," I whispered. James pulled a little of my teddy back, leaving only my breasts covered by it and my tummy fully exposed. He kissed there again.

"Good, because I don't want any regrets about this. I love you, Xiara." When I heard those three words, I felt a little tinge of arousal hit me. I shifted a little better in his lap and then pushed him backwards on the bed.

"I love you too, James."

James flipped me over, now having me lying on my back and him on top of me. He spread my legs wide and crawled in between them. My pussy began to throb as the wetness began to pool. I began touching James anywhere, everywhere! I needed my contact fix from him. He bent over and began to grind his hard cock onto my throbbing clit as his lips moved to my neck, planting soft kisses at the base, and eventually turning into hungry licks and little love bites. I moaned at the pleasure.

"James..." I began, "why are you making me wait? I want you in now!" James chuckled softly, not leaving my neck.

"I'm going to grind on you and I'm going to tease you until you can't take it anymore. That little virgin pussy will be tight and wet and puffy with your lust for me. And then I'll make love to that little pussy and you'll beg me for more..." I shifted uncomfortably, not satisfied. I was beginning to get frustrated already.

"James, please." James sat up.

"Please what? Don't tell me you're already about to whine about that sweet little pussy of yours now. I haven't even gotten started." With that, he brought his lips down to mine to silence any more protests I had and began to move his hands down. He cupped my barely covered breasts through the black teddy and came up from the kiss.

"Some nice juicy tits here...nice for sucking and spanking." My eyes widened.

"Spanking?" He smiled.

"Your little delicate skin would bruise up a little, but I will spank you just hard enough to give you pleasure. Pleasure just like this." He raised his hand and rained down a couple of taps on one breast. I moaned. It didn't hurt even in the least; I think I even felt pleasure from it. James smiled again with satisfaction.

"Good girl. I knew you would like it." With that, he rained a few more taps on each breast, pleasure surging through my body each time I felt it. Finally, James pulled my breasts out of the little black teddy and squeezed them together.

"Yes, some big and nice tits...I bet they even taste good too." Before I had a chance to grasp what all he said, his tongue had already been lowered to a nipple, licking and tasting my newly exposed breast. He cupped both of my breasts together and began to suck and taste on both of them, his dick growing harder and his tongue growing hungrier. His grinding became harder and his tongue sucked faster as I moaned under his attention. Never had I even heard of someone being able to so meticulously lick and suck at a woman's breast, almost able to even allow her to orgasm from the teasing alone. My moaning got louder and louder as James got more and more absorbed into his hunger. I reached down with one hand to my pulsing pussy and began to stroke my throbbing clit while pressing his head to my breast with the other. James forced himself up and moaned loudly as he pulled my hands away and pinned me down to the bed.

"Oh no you don't. I'm the pleasure giver here, not you." I moaned loudly and opened my legs even wider.

"Then give me pleasure and stop teasing me you horny bastard." James laughed at me.

"And just for that, I will make you wait longer for it." He sat all the way up and tore my teddy open in the front, pulling it off of me. I rolled my eyes as I watched the sheer piece of cloth hit the floor.

"Well wasn't that just a waste of money," I said under my breath. James glared at me.

"Shut up. You will talk when I give you permission to talk." In an instant, my arousal was gone and my anger was aggravated. I sat up furiously.

"Wait just a damn minute!"

"You heard me." I glared hard.

"You aren't giving me orders, James." He pulled his hard cock out and allowed me to see it, beginning to stroke it gently.

"Xiara, I'm warning you. Shut your mouth." I scoffed.

"Make me then." Without hesitation, James grabbed the back of my head and before I knew what was happening, I felt his hard cock in my mouth. I struggled for a little bit only to feel James's force on the back of my head.

"Suck it like the little slut you are. You will obey your master and suck his cock." I gave into his soft voice and stopped struggling, beginning to suck him off. He moaned and smiled at me.

"Good little slave. Good." He pressed my head even harder and had me suck more and more. Surprisingly, I liked it. I sucked his cock just as hungrily (if not more so) as his sucking my breasts. I moved my tongue around and tasted his hard inches, eventually feeling a little leak of pre-cum drip into my mouth. James pulled out.

"Such a good little slut." He kept my mouth open and stroked himself a little more until more pre-cum leaked out of his hard cock and into my mouth. I swallowed it eagerly.

"Mmmm..." I moaned. James looked at me with pure satisfaction.

"Look at you, Xiara, swallowing master's cum like a good little slut." With that, he shoved his cock back into my mouth, this time moving my head on him a little faster. I enjoyed every bit of it. He groaned with sheer enjoyment.

"Yeah you little slut, suck your master's cock like you like it..." And I obeyed. I sucked and sucked until I heard him begin to pant. He moved my head faster and harder over his cock, moaning as I sucked harder and harder. He was about to cum.

"Are you going to swallow Master's cum?" He said to me as he pushed my head down further on his cock. I only gave a muffled agreement since I couldn't speak. James smiled at me and then groaned once more as he pushed my head down onto his cock once again and I felt a hot warm liquid burst into the back of my mouth. I closed my eyes tightly and tried to keep up; James was going way fast. When James had finished releasing his cum into my mouth, he pulled out and held my nose.

"Swallow it bitch. Swallow Master's cum and don't waste a damn drop of it. Don't you dare throw up." I wanted badly to throw up, but I didn't disobey. I stretched my neck out and took a huge gulp, swallowing all of his cum in one big mouthful. James saw it, satisfied. He unplugged my nose and allowed me to gasp for air.

"Good job, Xiara. I didn't expect you to be such a willing obedient slut. Do you want a reward?" I smiled and nodded eagerly. James smiled. He had me now.

"From now on, you will address me as 'Master'. Do you understand me?" I nodded. He grabbed both of my cheeks and pulled me toward him.

"Let me hear you say it." My face burned a bright red as I timidly repeated,

"Yes, Master." He chuckled, pushing me back onto the bed.

"Now you're getting it. Since you were so good at obeying Master with sucking his cock, I suppose that you deserve a reward. Get on your hands and knees, slut." Without protest, I did what I was told, sitting on my hands and knees as he stood on his knees behind me. His soft hands began to feel around my butt, squeezing gently a little and rubbing my skin softly.

"Such a tight ass. The skin is all nice and smooth, ready for Master's care. Mmmm, and a tight little black cherry to pop." My heart pounded when I heard him say those words, but I remained silent. He bent over and kissed my tight little ass and pulled the lace thong down.

"Such a good slut...you want Master to pop this black cherry, don't you Xiara?" I pursed my lips together; a little scared that he would do it. James impatiently rained a hard tap down on my ass.

"OW!" I yelled. James repeated himself.

"You want master to pop this black cherry, right Xiara?" I bit my lip.

"...Not yet, Master..." He rained down another hard tap on my ass. I yelped again.

"And why not?" he said. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"I'm scared it'll hurt, Master." I braced myself for another spank but instead felt his hands glide across my ass once more.

"Very well then. How about that little pink cherry of yours? Surely you want Master to pop that one, don't you?" I nodded eagerly.

"Yes, Master, I do." He smiled deviously and licked the burning spot on my ass where he spanked me.

"Good slut. Now turn your little ass over and open those little legs of yours for Master." And again, I didn't disobey. He pulled my lace thong off of my legs as I turned over and allowed me to open my legs wide. I was dripping with lubrication. James was very happy with what he'd done so far.

"My little sex slave. You like obeying your master, don't you?" I nodded.

"Yes." He put a finger over my mouth.

"Yes what?" I reared back a little, my face beginning to redden again.

"Yes Master." He smiled seductively.

"Good slut." He took a leg in each hand and lowered his head down to my throbbing pussy. I tried to hold back a moan as I felt his warm breath touching my clit. James could tell that I was anticipating his teasing.

"Master is about to eat this little pussy, Xiara. Let me hear you beg for it."

"But Master..."

"Beg slut!" I moaned.

"Oh please Master, I want you to eat my pussy so bad...I can't control my lust for you Master..." James held back.

"Whose slut are you?" he asked.

"I'm your slut," I answered.

"Tell me who you belong to," he responded.

"I belong to you, Master."

"Say my name, slut."

"I'm James's slut!"

"And you like it?"

"I love it Master." With that, he dove into my pussy, licking and teasing and eating me. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I moaned loudly. James dove in deeper from satisfaction. His tongue was so thorough, so detailed, as he licked and sucked on my clit and ate my pussy out. After a little bit of teasing, he pushed his tongue inside. I screamed. James grabbed both of my legs and pulled me onto his face, fucking me with his tongue. He pulled out, then pushed in again, and then started licking my clit again. I began to tremble.

"Master...I think I'm about to cum..." I whispered. James came up for a split second.

"Cum then you little whore." He dove back into my pussy and licked my clit harder this time. I thrashed back and began to scream loudly. His whole mouth soon covered my throbbing pussy and I felt myself reach the height of my climax and yell,

"Oh yes Master!!" I screamed once more as I felt my pussy walls tighten one more time and then relax. I lay back, panting. James had given me my first orgasm. James sat up and wiped his face as my girly lube dripped down his face.

"Such a good slut...and so tasty as well. You're definitely ready for Master's cock, aren't you?" I nodded, still catching my breath.

"Yes Master." He poised himself at my dripping pussy, getting ready to enter.

"Now I make you mine." He entered me swiftly but gently. I felt a mixture of pleasure and pain. My pussy walls stretched to fit him, and it was a tight fit. James pushed in a little more slowly and hit my hymen. I bit my lip, instinctively reaching out to grab his arms as he began to push through. It hurt a little.

"Don't worry, Xiara, I won't hurt you." And with that, he slowly broke my hymen, causing the least amount of pain that he could. I exhaled slowly. James smiled at me. Now we could enjoy our night.

James pumped inside of me slowly at first, as the pain and pleasure mix soon became uneven and all I felt was pleasure take over. He pushed himself all the way into me and then pulled out slowly. I moaned. He smiled at me with another look of satisfaction.

"Good little slut." He leaned in closer to me and began to pump inside a little bit faster. I took in every glide with a moan. He stared me in the face the entire time he was making love to me.

"I love you, Xiara," he said gently. I placed my hands on his back and sat up a little to make more contact with him.

"I love you too James!" He started going faster, and my moans came faster. The feeling was impossible to describe. I felt him go deeper and deeper inside of me and very soon, I felt lost in him. The pleasure became so overwhelming that I could hardly tell whether he was pumping in or out, as the pumps got faster and stronger. James began to moan himself as he got deeper and deeper inside me and felt the utmost pleasure from my sex. Soon making love escalated to pure fucking. He was pumping in and out and in and out so fast that I didn't even care to keep up. He felt like a part of my body. I screamed and moaned and thrashed the entire time, begging for more and screaming his name.

"James!!" I continually screamed. James merely panted as he went faster until he was ready to cum.

"Xiara!!" He shouted. I felt myself orgasm first as my pussy walls closed in on his hard cock and I felt his cum burst inside of me, seeding me. James panted as our orgasms combined, and for a few moments, we became one. Finally, there was relief.

I fell backwards onto our bed and sighed with relief. James pulled out. His cum came slowly dripping out of my pussy, leaking onto the bed. He smiled a very tired smile. He was very proud of what he'd done. He lay down next to me, turning me over on my side to spoon me.

"You're my property now, Xiara," he whispered. I moaned.

"If you say so, Master." He laughed lightly and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm glad you got the picture." I turned my head to him.

"I want more Master." He laughed at me.

"Greedy little slut, are you?" I smiled.

"Do I get spanked?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Do you want one?" I nodded. He laughed lightly and kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth.

"No spanking then." I pled with him with my eyes, only for him to ignore me.

"Do you still want Master's cock?" he whispered into my ear. I smiled and nodded.

"Yes Master, I do." In one swift movement, James had my leg pushed up and his cock was back inside of my already filled pussy once again. I moaned. With one hand, James held my leg up, and with the other, he began to rub my clit.

"Good little slut. Already addicted to Master's dick. Scream like the little whore you are, Xiara." I moaned loudly as I placed my own hand over his with my clit. I was thoroughly enjoying myself. James pumped in and out once again, this time from behind me. I bent a little to make the spoon more comfortable and held myself up on my arm. James kissed my shoulder as he pumped in and out of me once again.

"You want Master's cock all day and night. You can't get enough of Master's cock and you want always for Master to be inside of you. Don't you?" I moaned loudly.

"Yes!" James pulled my leg up even higher.

"Yes what?" I began to move his hand faster on my clit.

"Yes Master!" He thrust up inside me fast and hard once more.

"Cum for me, whore." I moaned loudly as he pumped faster and faster and harder inside of me and soon brought me to orgasm, squeezing my clit as my pussy walls closed on him again, but he didn't cum with me. Instead, he pulled out and lowered my leg, his cock still hard and throbbing. He bent over and whispered into my ear,

"On your hands and knees, slut." And again I obeyed. I sat on my hands and knees and felt James's cum drip from me and onto the bed, some of it running down my bare legs. James poised himself at my entrance again, and pushed inside. I moaned. I still craved his dick. James smiled at me.

12