Speechless with Teeth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James...I'm about to cum!!" In response, James only licked faster and fucked harder and my orgasm hit me like a hard wave, surging through my entire body in a delayed instant. I couldn't hold back my scream any more. I pulled the cuffs to their brink and screamed in climax at the top of my lungs. Before I was able to grasp what had happened, I felt a warm liquid squirt fast and hard from my pussy and heard it spurt into James's face. James pushed the dildo in me to the very base and moaned as he tasted my ejaculation. Finally, I collapsed on the bed, exhausted and covered in both mine and James's cum. James finally pulled the dildo out of me and pushed it into my mouth.

"Such a good girl, squirting for Master." He stroked the dildo inside my mouth for a few seconds, and then pulled out, setting the item on my nightstand. He undid the cuffs and allowed my hands to fall to my sides. I moaned lightly, too exhausted to speak. James began licking the clear cum off of my entire body, moaning as he went. I smiled softly. I had just had the biggest orgasm of my life. James moved up to my face, licked the remaining cum off, and then kissed me.

Seemingly satisfied, James finally laid down next to me and turned me on my side. I was suddenly wide awake with disappointment. He hadn't even entered me himself, and that bothered me.

"James, what happened to—?" I began. James interrupted me.

"I'm your master, slut, and you will address me as such." I stopped for a few seconds and then continued.

"Master...why didn't you enter me?" James groaned under his breath.

"Must you be such a greedy little slut?" I looked down, a little ashamed that I had asked. James waited a few seconds, and then kissed me on the cheek.

"You aren't ready for my seed again. You will get it when the time is right. I made a promise to you, and I don't plan on breaking that promise." I nodded.

"So you'll share your seed again with me soon?" He pulled my face up and planted a kiss on my lips.

"I promise."

12