Speechless with Teeth Ch. 03

Story Info
He's already turned her into a monster.
1k words
4.14
8.4k
00

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke alone, the handcuffs still hanging off of the headboard. I sat up. James was nowhere to be found. I got out of bed, not minding that I was still naked, and walked around the apartment. James was standing in the kitchen, fully dressed and casually drinking a cup of coffee while he leaned on the counter. When he saw me walk in, he wasn't impressed. The expression in his eyes didn't even attempt to change. My heart began to sink when I noticed. But I still smiled at him and walked over to kiss him good morning. It was just a dry peck. James took a few seconds before saying a word.

"Good morning Xiara." I smiled wide.

"Good morning, Babes." James put his cup down and pulled me into his warm embrace. My heart settled. I breathed in his scent with the utmost comfort and love I could remember. Why I fell in love with him was still somewhat of a mystery to me, but I was glad to be in his embrace.

James didn't say a word, but instead he lowered his lips down to my neck and started placing tiny little kisses there. I moaned lightly.

"This early in the morning, Babes?" I whispered. James chuckled a bit.

"What, are you trying to say I can only have you when the sun goes down?" I shook my head.

"Not at all." James reached down and pulled me up, my legs straddling his waist.

"I didn't have you like I wanted last night, and I'm about to fix that right now." Not giving me a chance to respond, James pressed his lips onto mine and smacked my bare ass. I moaned into the kiss. He pulled me tighter against his waist and led me over to the sofa, not even bothering to take a few more steps into our bedroom. He didn't bother to take his clothes off, only unbuttoned his pants. His hard length flung from under his zipper. My eyes widened. I didn't think he could get so erect so fast. James was always amazing me in sex.

Before he penetrated my very ready pussy, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a metallic purple package. My eyes widened. It was a condom. I sat up on the sofa and slid backwards. I didn't want James with a condom. I wanted him bare. James saw my reaction and rolled his eyes.

"Xiara." I shook my head.

"No, James. No condoms!" He glared hard at me.

"Why?" I sat all the way up.

"Because I don't want you covered. I want you bare." James simply shook his head and ignored me, continuing as he pulled the rolled latex out of the package and sheathed himself with it. I didn't bother to argue, only got up off the sofa and began to walk away. I wasn't going to compromise on this one. I had compromised on far too much by then. And I was determined to stand my ground.

Only a few steps into my bedroom, I felt myself being grabbed and yanked backwards. I screamed. James slapped his hand over my mouth and pulled me hard against him.

"Damn it all Xiara, you got me hot and bothered now YOU will fix it!" I struggled and struggled only to be overpowered and forced onto the bed. James didn't waste any time forcing my legs apart and shoving himself into me. I thrashed and tried to scream. James pushed me hard on the bed as he continued with his invasion, pounding me from behind. I tried hard to fight even though I knew that I was being easily overpowered. My mind was in a state of shock, and my body was in pain, having not been given enough time to adjust to the rough sex. And it was then that I realized that I wasn't having sex. I was being raped.

James stayed rather quiet while he invaded me. He moaned a little bit and pounded harder and harder as he came close to orgasm. When he felt himself ready to cum, I felt him growing thicker and larger inside me as he pounded faster and harder inside of me. He began to pant and groan more roughly than usual as he lowered his chest to my back and thrust hard inside of me once more and then came.

I was still in shock. I had just been raped. What made it so horrifying was the fact that it happened from James, the man I trusted to protect me. I lay limp on the bed as it was far too late to push and fight back. I could feel the small droplets of blood drip from my pussy, and the pain accompanied it as well. James soon removed his hand from my face and pulled out. His cock was still sheathed by the condom and there was plenty of white cum in the tip of it. I bit my lip and cried silently, not bothering to move from my spot. James bent over to kiss my cheek and walked away from me, pulling the condom off and throwing it away. The entire apartment was dead silent.

It was at that very moment that I realized that I was transforming into a monster.

I sat in the shower for at least an hour. James had gone away to drill and I was left alone in the apartment. I ran the shower water as hot as I could, trying my best to cleanse myself of whatever trace of horror was left on me. But, even though I knew it was sick, I craved him more. James had become my drug. I wanted more. And I didn't know why I did nor what was doing it to me. I was just addicted.

There wasn't a speck of dirt to be found when James came home that evening. I cleaned every single nook and cranny I could find. I did it for him. I did it so that I wouldn't have to face that horror – those horrifying hands – again. And James didn't bother to apologize when he came home to me that night. But he knew it was still fresh in my mind, because I slept on the sofa that night, praying that the man I loved wouldn't turn back into a monster when the night came.