Speechless with Teeth Ch. 04

Story Info
So this is what it comes down to?
4.3k words
3.67
6.3k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The horror soon faded. James and I stayed together peacefully, but I was changed after that day. My entire outlook had changed. I knew what I had gotten myself into, yet I wasn't about to leave it. The more I got of James, the more I wanted. And he gave me just that, more. But my addiction wasn't satisfied. My hunger was so sick and twisted that I did anything just to get James into me. We began having sex everywhere -- in the kitchen, in the car, in public bathrooms, and even just right in public. I wanted him and he controlled me.

***

Some months had passed. I lay naked in bed that early Saturday morning, fully intending to sleep in as I had not been scheduled to work. Obviously, James had other plans. As the sun began to rise that weekend morning, I felt his warmth move from behind me and hover over my exposed side. Just barely gaining awareness, I shifted my head on the pillow as I felt those thin, rough lips move over my cheek and back down across to my earlobe. I could hear his breathing as he opened his mouth and began to lick my earlobes, moving his curious hand down my body and lodging it in between my enclosed legs. Taking a break from his teasing at my ear, he squeezed my thigh and whispered in my ear.

"Good morning, Babes. Are you ready to please your master again?"

Barely even awake, I turned my head and grumbled, unhappy that my day of sleeping in had been disturbed. Instantly angered, James forced my thighs apart and threw me on my stomach, taking no time at all to grab hold of my hair and pin me down as he shoved his hard dick into my dry slit. Suddenly awake, my eyes flew open and I couldn't hold back the scream that followed. Bottoming out inside of me, my master slowly pulled himself out and, using my hair as a rein, pulled my face up towards him. Almost pleased to see the tears of pain forming in the corners of my eyes, he gave me a sadistic smile and bent down to give me a sloppy kiss, shoving his tongue into my mouth. Satisfied that I was awake, he let go of my hair and threw me back face down to the pillow.

"Now I will ask that question again," he said, reaching down to touch himself. "Are you ready to please your master again, you little slut?" Hoping not to incite his anger again, I nodded obediently and sat up in the bed as he laid down, signaling for me to take his cock into my mouth.

"You know what to do by now, Xiara. Get to it." And know I did. Without question, I sat on my knees and bent down to take his dick into my mouth, pushing my hair back behind my ear as I routinely pushed his dick toward the back of my mouth, moving my tongue over his head as I went down. He moaned lightly. Slowly, I pulled myself back up, trying hard to control the drool that was leaking from the sides of my mouth. Impatient once again, James took hold of my hair and shoved me back down all the way on him, increasing his force when I coughed.

"Take it, slut!" he commanded, "Swallow your master's dick!" Trying hard to control the cough, I wriggled myself onto the base of his dick, taking in as much as my body would allow. My eyes began to water as my air supply got shorter and shorter. Just as I felt as if I was going to pass out, James snatched me off his dick and threw me to the side. Panting heavily, I quickly caught my breath as I noticed that he was moving to get on top of me.

"Open your legs, slut."

Obediently, I then lay on my back and open my legs to him. I couldn't believe it, but I was aroused by the roughness that James gave me. I wanted more. I wanted his dick. I wanted his seed. I needed him inside of me. By then, wetness was nearly pouring out of my swollen pussy, ready to be teased and tortured by my one and only master. I was owned, and I loved it. I loved every single minute of it.

Leaning over to prop himself at my entrance, James took his head and swirled his wet tip around my clit, making the throbbing all the more torturous for me as I cried out in need. Happy at my greed, he smiled at me and pulled away.

"You know what I want, my little slave. Beg for it!" Exhaling out a cry of lust, I gritted my teeth together and moaned,

"Please Master, may I have permission to enjoy your dick? I need you, Master...Please!" Not satisfied with my begging, he opened me up wider and bent down to my very ready pussy.

"You want my dick, Xiara?" he asked.

"Yes Master," I answered. Giving a low growl, James took two fingers and shoved them roughly inside of me, hitting my cervix and pressing roughly into my g-spot at the same time. I screamed out in a mix of pleasure and pain.

"Beg like you mean it!" he yelled to me. Barely hearing what he was saying, I tried hard to wriggle away from his hand. Even more irritated, he took his free hand and twisted a nipple hard as he thrust his fingers back into my body. I screamed out, this time feeling more pain than pleasure.

"Beg for it now, slut!" he yelled. Feeling the tears well up in my eyes, I resisted the urge to push him away from me and cried out to him.

"Please, Master! Please give me permission to enjoy your dick! I want your cum, Master. May I have your permission to receive it?" Satisfied with my begging, he took ahold of both of my thighs and thrust himself inside of me, instantly bottoming out inside of me.

I didn't know whether to feel pleasure or pain. It was all too much. I screamed, reaching my arms up to grasp ahold of him while he plunged continually inside of me.

"Master!" I screamed.

Leaning over, he placed a hand under my jaw, forcing my head in place as he pressed his lips hard against mine and shoved his tongue into my mouth while he penetrated my still throbbing pussy. Without warning, he pushed himself all the way inside, holding down for a few seconds, then yanked me off of him.

"On your hands and knees, slut," he commanded. I obeyed. Positioning himself behind me, James lifted his cock to my dripping pussy and slowly slid in, using both of his hands to spread my ass open. I moaned. I loved doggy style. I could feel him the most this way.

"My beautiful little slut," he moaned, beginning to set a slow but steady pace. "Keep this up, and you'll make me cum inside this sweet little pussy. I can tell you've been faithful to your master; you still fit me well, whore. But I think I want a tighter fit." Having said that, James pulled out and then pushed me down to the bed, lying me flat on my stomach as he spread my ass wide and slowly began to push inside my black cherry. I bit into the pillow, hard. It was the worst pain I had ever felt.

"Fuck," he moaned. "So good Babes..." Obviously, he was enjoying it. But my pain was getting worse as he went in deeper. I held my breath as he pushed himself all the way inside, then slowly began to pull out.

"You like that, slut?" he whispered. Trying hard to figure out whether to tell the truth that I was in pain or lie to keep him happy, I remained silent. Impatient, my master raised his hand and rained down a hard slap on my already stinging ass. I yelped, finally letting the tears roll down my cheeks.

"Answer me!" he demanded. "Did you enjoy your Master's dick popping your black cherry, slut?" Sniffling, I shook my head without a word. Surprisingly, James wasn't mad. Instead, he leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on my cheek, licking the tear from my cheek.

"Well then we'll just have to stretch that cute little ass of yours some more then, won't we? Back on your hands and knees, slut!" Soundlessly, I obeyed again. He positioned himself at my entrance once more, pushing himself inside as he grabbed my hips and pulled me against him.

"I'm going to cum inside of you today, Xiara," he whispered. "Can you cum for me, slut?" Coming down off of my pain, I moaned lowly as I felt his cock thrusting inside of me, pulsing hard against my wet walls. Trying hard to expedite the process, James reached down, taking a finger and beginning to rub my clit. I moaned out some more. His rubbing gradually got faster and harder as his thrusting got harder and rougher. I moaned loudly as I finally began to feel my orgasm well up inside of me.

"Master..." I whispered, "I think I'm about to cum!" taking my cue, James moved into high gear, thrusting inside of me as fast and hard as he could and my orgasm came over me hard as my pussy walls clamped against his dick while I screamed out with all of the breath I had left. James lowered down to me and bottomed out one last time inside of me and let out a low groan of his own, bursting hot cum inside of my still throbbing pussy.

"Shit...Xiara!!"

We collapsed onto the bed, falling limp into the aftershock. James caressed me with his one hand while his soft cock leaked out its last little droplets of cum into the bed.

"Hm. I don't think I like that IUD you have in you. You don't get as wet as you used to. Besides, I think you'd be fine if you were to get pregnant anyway. What do you think?"

Brushing him off, I gave him a smile, grabbing his arm and wrapping it around me.

"We can worry about all of that after the wedding. Besides, I paid far too much to have this thing put in just to have it taken out this soon! I have plenty of time to worry about getting pregnant, James."

Seemingly disappointed, he let off a heavy sigh, giving me a kiss on my cheekbone.

"One of these days, my seed will take root inside of you. Mark my words, Xiara." With that, he got up and walked to the shower, leaving me in the bed to sleep alone.

***

"It's been a year since you proposed, James. When are we going to get married?"

James glared up at me. He had been sitting peacefully reading a book when the subject matter happened to cross my mind. I had by then gotten antsy. I was ready to get married, and I was tired of waiting. Wedding plans hadn't even started, and that worried me. But I was determined to be persistent with him. Else I would have to plan a wedding on my own.

"Xiara...not this again!"

I pleaded with him with my eyes. He was about tired of my asking about our wedding.

"Yes James, this again! I'm ready to be your wife...doesn't that make you happy even a little?"

James closed the book and set it on the end table near the lounge chair.

"Xiara. Stop playing this game with me. I will call the wedding planner when I am ready, understand me?"

I bit my tongue and tried not to glare. Averting my eyes to the floor, I nodded obediently without a sound.

James jerked my head up and forced a kiss on my lips.

"Good girl."

***

That night I slept naked. James was very peeved with my asking about the wedding, as if he didn't want to even fathom being my husband. It irritated him so much that he left me alone in the apartment to entertain myself with my own devices. So for that, I slept naked, ready for him to take me whenever he pleased. I wanted him to stop being angry with me as soon as possible. I waited and waited in bed that night, only for James to not show up. I eventually got bored with waiting and fell asleep upright on our headboard, still naked under the comforter. A few hours later, the front door knob jiggled a bit before giving way to allow the door to open. I instantly jumped up and looked at the clock. It was past 4 a.m.

James walked slowly to our bedroom, opening the door quietly as if he didn't intend to wake me. When he saw me sitting up and awake and waiting on him, he instantly got angry.

"Xiara, what the hell are you doing up this late?"

I kept myself calm, as I smelled the wine on his breath. He was drunk.

"I—I wanted to surprise you when you got home..."

James rolled his eyes at me, blatantly irritated.

"You just don't know when to quit, do you?"

I looked down again, ashamed of whatever I had done to anger him further.

"I'm...sorry."

It felt like the millionth time I had apologized in the year we had been together.

James rolled his eyes again at me.

"Get your fat ass into some clothes and get out of my bed."

Without protest I got out of bed and began to walk to the closet. Before I could reach the knob, James grabbed my neck and yanked me in close against him. The smell of alcohol was uncomfortably overpowering.

"Where's the bastard you've been sleeping with, Xiara?"

I grabbed his arm, trying hard to breathe as he held me up by my neck. I couldn't answer to plead my innocence.

James threw me against the wall.

"Since you have so much trouble answering, stay the hell out of my bed."

In utter humiliation, I grabbed the first robe I saw and made my way quickly out of the room.

I sat very quietly on the sofa, trying, and ultimately failing, to convince myself not to cry. James got angry whenever I would cry. Without another sound, I laid down on the sofa. I didn't make a sound. I bit my lip hard to prevent any sound from coming out. Not bothering to retrieve any blankets or sheets, I silently cried myself back to sleep.

***

The next morning came and went slowly. I couldn't focus on work, nor could I focus on anything at home. James was the only thing on my mind. I started to wonder how James would marvel at his power had he known that I couldn't think of anything but him. This continued all day until I got home.

When I did get home, I saw James sitting on the sofa. He was staring at the blank television, not even bothering to move out of his spot when he heard me come inside. I didn't intend to bother him, only stay out of his way. I didn't want to invoke his anger again. Finally when I started to pass the sofa, James turned his head to look at me.

"You didn't kiss me good evening, Xiara."

I froze.

"I'm sorry, Babes..." Turning on one heel, I walked back over to the sofa and gave him his evening kiss, a peck on the lips.

James grabbed my hips and pulled me into his lap.

"Don't be so stingy with me Babes. I love you."

My heart jumped all over again at his words. Suddenly, my tenseness eased and I smiled warmly at him, leaning in for another kiss.

"I love you too, James."

He pulled me in closely, his lips meeting with mine. We leaned into each other, feeling our heat begin to blaze. We wanted each other, and James was ready. I felt him getting harder underneath me as I shifted to better accommodate my weight. James pulled away.

"Xiara, I want you right now. "

I raised my eyebrows.

"Right here?"

James simply laughed at me.

"We've done it in worse places before, haven't we?"

Before I could really grasp what was going on, James had me lying on my back and was unbuttoning my blouse. I didn't protest or move out from under him, but instead I just went with it, slowly moving my hands under his shirt. He smiled at me.

"You've missed your master, haven't you?" He said.

I smiled wide and nodded, almost unable to put words to it. I truly did miss being in his controlling arms.

He got my blouse totally unbuttoned and revealed me to the air, pushing the piece of cloth out of his way and off of my shoulders. He looked down at me with a pleased look on his face.

"Xiara," he began, "Your breasts have gotten bigger and thicker over the months. Why do you think that is?"

I smiled and shrugged.

"Perhaps they are blooming under all the attention they get."

James laughed.

"Perhaps...or maybe that's your body telling you that it's ready to carry a child."

My face went into stone. The horrible memories of my abortion soon came flooding back into the front of my mind, playing over and over and over again as I heard him speak of a baby. My heart began to race. Suddenly, I was no longer in the mood. I got off of the sofa and stood in the middle of the floor, soundless. I couldn't find it in me to try to touch him anymore after remembering that dreadful day.

James, apparently worried, got up and stood behind me. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and kissed my cheek, as if to comfort me in some sick way.

"Xiara. I just....I'm so sorry..." He trailed off.

I looked down and shook my head.

"James, I can't think about getting pregnant right now...I don't want anything to mess us up right now, and I don't want to get pregnant right now. I want to marry you before we have a child."

James simply sighed heavily.

"I already know what you're thinking of, Xiara. And I want you to know that I still feel horribly about that day. I shouldn't have made you abort our child against your will. I should have tried harder, understood more..."

I shushed him.

"James. I'm not talking about this today. We've talked about it enough times in the past few months. I just...I can't think about it right now. When it's time for me to have a child, I will know. The very thought of being pregnant won't make me upset, and my body won't instinctively push away when we talk about trying to have one. It will just take a little more time, James. Is that all right?"

James said nothing back, resting his chin on my shoulder. He turned his head and kissed my cheek, letting me out of his embrace, and then walked away into our room.

-

A week or so passed. James and I no longer talked of pregnancies and babies, nor even really tried to make love. It was painful for the both of us, and it seemed as though the guilt was too much to bear. But I was soon to find out that my guilt wasn't over the same thing as his guilt had been building over.

After that week, I found myself sitting on the sofa, watching television as usual. James was sitting around the apartment not doing much of anything. A few seconds later, he walked in with me, turning off the television as he sat next to me. I was slightly peeved but didn't protest as I looked over at him and waited for him to speak.

"Xiara," he started, "I have something I need to tell you."

My heart began to pound. I didn't respond for fear of expediting any bad news.

James continued.

"I've already called the wedding planner."

My eyes went wide as a grin involuntarily spread across my face. I squealed loudly and knocked James over onto the cushions, pulling him into a tight embrace.

"Oh James! I'm so happy! I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am right now!!"

James chuckled a little, as though he was nervous. He slowly sat up and pushed me off, trying to help me contain my excitement.

"Xiara, you didn't let me finish."

My heart seemed to settle, but still pounded louder and faster than before.

James began to speak again.

"I called the wedding planner for me...not for us."

My heart very quickly sank to the bottom of my stomach. I couldn't believe what I was hearing as the burning tears began to flood my eyes. I didn't want to believe what I was about to hear.

"I'm not marrying you, Xiara," James whispered, "There is someone else. To be honest, there has been someone else. And she's going to be my wife, not you."

The tears began to pour down my face as I tried hard not to break into a sob. I couldn't comprehend any reason why. Why was he leaving? Who was this other woman? How long had it been happening? What else was he not telling me?

James looked down and sighed.

"Xiara, please don't start crying."

I bit my lip, unable to respond. I got up and walked away, crying silently to myself. James followed me. I wanted to ask so many questions, demand reasons and answers, be angry, yell, and scream...anything. But the longer I let the words sink into my mind, the fewer words I could find to speak.

I soon felt a shock on my arms. James was trying to comfort me. No longer wanting his touch, I snatched away. Finally I could find the words to fight back.

"Why, James, why?! You mean to tell me that I've wasted over a year of my life here living with you and thinking that you loved me? Who is she?! Why her over me?! How long has this been going on?!"

James said nothing, only stared into my face.

In sheer anger, I grabbed his shirt and thrust him against the wall with all my strength, partially amazed that I was able to do it.

12