Speechless with Teeth Ch. 05

Story Info
The fine line between obsession, lust, love, and hate.
905 words
4
6k
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days that soon passed in my loneliness seemed unbearable as I reflected over the one year I had been with James. He tortured me, he pleased me, he sexed me, and he despised me, seemingly all at once. There was never just one satisfying feeling from him or for him. He always had to feel more. And it had rubbed off on me.

I was in an inhuman withdrawal. The lonely days had nothing on the bitter nights. I suffered as I found myself unable to control my beast-like lust for him. My master was gone. I had been pushed over the edge.

In my days of reflection came sick and twisted thoughts of what I could, would, do to exact my revenge. I wanted it badly. I wanted James and his wife to feel the pain that I was enduring. The emotional withdrawal and uncontrollable lust I could not satisfy. However sick it was, I wanted it. I wanted it badly. I wanted to see him, them, squirm. I wanted to make him, them, suffer. I wanted to punish them. The thoughts alone seemed to satisfy, even please, me. Heaven could only guess the pleasure I would get from executing it.

Every night, nightmares haunted me. I wanted more. James had become my drug. The sex toys left behind did me no good; they only frustrated me. I wanted my master back.

--

"Suck it like the slut I know you are," whispered that familiar voice.

I looked up with a devious smile. It was my master; he'd come back to me!

He unbuttoned his pants and his hard length flung out from the zipper, as if it had been dying for air all this time. I looked down hungrily and instinctively knelt. I wanted to taste him again, I wanted to feel the pulsing as he slid his hard cock into my mouth.

I looked up at my master, soundless, as though I was waiting for permission. His familiar impatience reared its head again as he took hold of the back of my head and shoved his cock deep inside my mouth, pushing it all the way down to the base.

I didn't flinch this time. My lust was too great.

"Dear lord, there she is! My beautiful little slut...you missed Master's cock, haven't you slut?"

I could only moan in agreement as I sucked on him, only happy that I was able to taste him once again. I could hear him mumble as he forced my head up and down the length of his cock.

"I'm going to take you as mine again tonight, you little whore. No other man can have you. You're mine alone!"

I felt myself smile, almost laugh. I didn't want to be taken by some other man. I wanted my James, my Master, my everything.

Holding back his come, he grabbed the hair on the back of my head and pulled me forcefully off of his cock. I smiled. This was the roughness I missed. The roughness I craved. He pushed me down on the floor. He dropped his pants to his knees and kneeled over me, yanking my bothersome jeans and white lace panties off.

"Why the hell didn't you wear a skirt, slut?!" he said in frustration.

I moaned in my heat, barely comprehending the question.

"I'm so sorry, Master. I will never do it again," I whispered.

He threw my inconvenient clothes out of the way and then shoved himself inside of me, not bothering to take time for any kind of foreplay.

I couldn't hold back the loud moan that followed. I was already wet and ready for him.

How much I missed the pain. How much I missed having him inside of me!

He didn't talk to me, but I could feel his words with every single thrust as he pounded in and out of me.

He wanted more; I wanted more! We were feeding off each other as if we were two beasts in an inhuman heat.

This was nothing compared to "love-making". This was pure fucking. This was the kind of sex I craved and the more he gave, the more I begged for.

Suddenly, he rolled me over and raised my hips. Without any prompt, he shoved his cock fully up my ass. The room was soon filled by the sound of my loud screech that followed.

The pain! I needed it. I wanted it. I lived for it.

We rocked violently back and forth. I clamped my ass against his cock.

As I felt his come erupt inside me, I shuddered with an orgasm of my own. Shock waves surged through me, one after another.

--

I gasped, sitting up in my bed.

Looking around, I found myself in the same empty room, the same empty bed, I had fallen asleep in.

It was only another dream. But this dream felt so real, so tangible.

I couldn't understand why my mind was torturing me this way, giving me these thoughts of revenge during the day and burning me with my lusts at night.

How was this possible? Why did I want this man so much? How could a first love have turned into something so animalistic and uncontrollably twisted?

I didn't know then. All I knew was that I wanted my revenge.

I wanted the widespread suffering to begin.

My transformation into a monster was nearly complete.