Speechless with Teeth Ch. 08

Story Info
Our final encounter.
948 words
4.33
5.1k
00

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally opened my eyes, all I saw were bright lights. I sat up, trying to become aware of my surroundings. I was on the kitchen floor of my apartment. I turned around.

"Took you long enough," I heard a voice call out. Looking around, I saw him. He was sitting at the table, seemingly waiting for me to wake. Without really giving me a chance to properly respond, he looked down at the table and shook his head.

"Xiara, all you have in this apartment is bread and water. And when I picked you up to carry you back here, it felt like I was carrying an empty tin can." I crossed my arms coldly.

"So? What's it to you?"

He got up from the table. "You're too thin, Xiara. Why? Why have you done this to yourself? The whelps on your arms, the dried blood on your back and shoulders...help me understand."

I scoffed loudly, my disbelief showing. "You already know why."

Instantly, he got angry. "So you thought that destroying every single fucking thing that was beautiful about you will bring me back? Is that it?!"

I shook my head. "It wasn't about having you back. It was about stopping all the pain and the lust. I didn't want to feel anything anymore. I just wanted you and since I couldn't have you, then I wanted total numbness."

He walked over to me and looked down, a sneer on his face. "You wanted me back that badly?" he said.

I silently nodded. Out of nowhere, he grabbed my neck and threw me against the hard tile then slapped me hard. I didn't scream or resist. Instead, I slowly rolled against the floor.

"You missed that, Xiara?!" he yelled angrily. "You miss the torture your fucking master put you through?!"

I remained silent, the sting and pain still ringing through my head.

He stood again, groaning with frustration.

"You're so pathetic! You don't even deserve another man!"

I sat back up, the comment pushing a sting into my cold heart. "Maybe I don't. Maybe I will never deserve another man."

He scoffed at my self-pity.

I pulled my knees up to my chest. Squeezing into a tight position, I said, "Do you treat her the way you treated me?"

He shook his head.

"Len is fragile, Xiara. She wouldn't be able to handle all the things you could and did."

I held back a tear as I continued my questioning. "So you're gentle and loving to her?"

He only shrugged. "Len is a gentle and loving woman."

I sniffled a little, a tear beginning to run down my cheeks.

"And I wasn't?"

He shook his head. "You were a whiny, emotional child, Xiara. You needed discipline."

I buried my face into my knees, halfway sobbing.

"I didn't need discipline! I needed love and affection, and the one human being who could possibly give me that unconditionally is gone! You made me kill my only child!"

He scoffed again, my comments not seeming to affect him anymore.

"Your child felt no pain."

I looked up crazily, abruptly stopping my cries.

"My child felt no pain. Really? So if my intentions were to do the same to Sierra what you did to my child, she would feel no pain?"

I apparently struck a nerve, as he instantly swung around and kicked me full force, propelling my body into a cabinet. I yelled loudly. He walked furiously over to me and grabbed my shirt, pulling me up to his face.

"Leave my daughter out of this, Xiara! Your fight is with me."

With that, he threw me back down on the floor. I coughed. A little spat of blood fell to the floor from my mouth.

"You never kept your promise," I whispered hoarsely.

"That promise," James began, "no longer applies."

"Fuck you!" I exploded. "A promise is a promise! I wanted that baby, James!" He crossed his arms.

"You can get one from another unlucky bastard."

I crawled over to him impulsively, grasping onto his leg.

"Then just give me one more night. At least make it possible, James? Please, just give me this last thing I want."

James grabbed the back of my head and threw me away from him, walking farther away.

"No. No more nights, Xiara. No more possibilities. I refuse to give you a fatherless child."

I bit my lip, unable to answer as I pulled my knees back up to my chest and began sobbing again. James began walking away without a sound, going towards the door. I impulsively reached into the drawer and pulled out a butcher knife, determined to get my way.

"Don't you dare leave me again!" I screamed.

James turned. I held the knife to my wrist.

He laughed. "Do it. What does it even matter anyway, the rest of your body is already whelped over!" I held the knife closer to my wrist.

"And you would just let me bleed to death right here?"

He shrugged. "There isn't a reason for me to stop you. You are no longer of any meaning to me, and your blood spilled on this tile won't make me lose any fucking sleep. Do it! The world would be rid of one more lunatic."

I lowered the knife. He smiled arrogantly.

"I figured."

I dropped the knife, throwing my face back into my knees as I broke out into another sob.

James placed his hand on the doorknob, sighed, and then looked back at me once more.

"What have I done to you?" he solemnly asked me.

I looked up briefly enough to answer.

"You've made me into an ugly little monster."