Speechless with Teeth Ch. 11

Story Info
I don't know how you managed to do this to me.
2.6k words
4.38
4.4k
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite my disastrous date with Thomas, he stayed around. During our fly-by-night courtship, I found out that he lived closer to me than I believed. So, after my vacation, we kept in touch. I still kept up my man-eating guard, almost demanding that he even stop trying to soften me. Why he stayed was always a puzzling question for me. But he did. I simply began to figure that I could deceive and entrap him just like the rest of them. Thomas, however, was more different than I once thought.

Three more months passed. I was rapidly approaching my 24th birthday. Thomas and I hadn't even had a real mention of sex by then, which was surprising to me. Yes, he was different. But I was still determined to do the same to him as I had done to the rest of my men.

The morning of my birthday came. I sat on the couch in that same old apartment, prepared for another uneventful day. But my plans soon changed as I heard a knock sound on my front door. Not very eager to leave my spot, I forced myself to answer the door.

"Oh, it's you again," I said coldly as I opened the door.

Thomas was waiting behind the door, about to burst with excitement. Ignoring my coldness, he ran inside and nearly knocked me over in an enveloping embrace, placing a sloppy kiss on my cheek. "Happy birthday Shaye!" He exclaimed happily.

I rolled my eyes in disbelief, mumbling, "You actually remembered..."

He broke away and stood in front of me. "How could I forget?"

Without giving me a real chance to respond, he reached into his pocket and pulled out two little white slips of paper. I looked them over.

"What's this?"

He flashed me his memorable grin. "Shaye, you are not having an uneventful birthday. Not on my watch. Today, we're going to a concert!"

I raised my eyebrows. "A concert?"

He nodded happily. "Now, now, Shaye. Don't be a sourpuss, because we're going."

I sighed heavily and took his hand. "If you insist, Thomas."

Happily, he pulled me in close as we walked toward the door. "That I do!" With that, he ushered me to his car eagerly before getting in himself and happily driving off.

*****

"Wow, I didn't think I would have so much fun at a simple little concert..." I mumbled as we pulled up to the apartment complex. Thomas showed me his usual bright grin.

"I'm glad you had fun, Shaye. Happy birthday."

Almost too guilty to look at him now, I looked down and began to fiddle with my fingers. For a split second, I looked up. Then my eyes retreated back down to my fingers as I said in almost a whisper, "Thomas, why do you stay with me?"

Seemingly in satisfaction, Thomas leaned back in his seat and sighed. "I stay because I want to. You're a very mysterious and intriguing woman, Shayla. And I enjoy trying to unravel all of the mysteries of your character and the mystique of your heart. I want you to know what it feels like to have someone who cares about you enough to stay regardless of disastrous dates and cold shoulders. You know?"

I smiled softly. It was the first time in a long time that I had given a genuine smile. Looking back up, I pointed to the hillside behind the apartments. "Care to watch the sunset with me?"

*****

"Shaye, this is really beautiful," Thomas whispered to me as we sat on the hillside.

I sighed dreamily. "It really is."

Thomas, wrapping me into his arms, pulled me into his warm embrace as the sun slowly slid down over the horizon.

"Shayla," he began. "I wish we could be like this forever."

Nearly caught off guard by his comment, I looked up at him. Genuine contentment was written all over his face. My resistance slowly began to melt.

"We can't be like this forever," I said solemnly.

A little worried, Thomas looked down at me. "How come?"

Looking out toward the sun, I smiled once again.

"Because the sun only sets once a day."

Seemingly relieved, he laughed at my answer, pulling me back into his arms. I breathed in the scent that had become so familiar to me, then exhaled with sheer happiness. I could truly lie in his arms forever.

As the sun finally finished its transition down the horizon, Thomas looked down at me once again. "Shaye, what made you how you are?"

I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

He took my hands into his, fully looking me over. "Why are you so obsessed with being cold toward men? Who did this to you?"

Nearly too ashamed to recall my past, I looked down. "I've...been hurt badly. The way I was treated and the things that happened...I didn't deserve it, but I got it. He treated me worse than an unloved animal and all I really proved to be good for was sex. I loved him. He hurt me, in more ways than one..."

His curiosity piqued, he tilted his head. "More ways than one?"

I nodded. "I did horrible things to myself. All for him, all to get rid of the pain I was harboring."

Before he could even fathom my meaning, he watched as I rolled the sleeve of my white sweater up my arm and pushed it up to my shoulder. There it was, a spiral-shaped whelp encircling my entire arm. He gasped, almost afraid to believe what he was seeing.

"Shayla, how did I not notice?"

"I became really good at hiding it," I answered quickly. "If I couldn't wear a sweater or jacket, then I wore arm warmers. If it was too hot to wear either, then I simply stayed home."

Thomas sat, unable to answer to hearing one of the darkest parts of my past. I rolled down my sleeve and turned my head away.

"I know, you think I'm a freak. Just leave now before I get any more attached to you, okay? I understand perfectly."

His face began to soften. "Shaye."

I shook my head. "Just leave."

He crawled over to me and pulled me into his arms, sighing. "I refuse to leave you."

I looked behind at him, puzzled. Where was the look of disgust? "You're not leaving?"

He chuckled lightly. "If you think that I'm that kind of man, then you're sadly mistaken. I want to be with you regardless of the circumstance. Give me more credit than that, Shaye. Please."

I turned toward him, a gleam in my eyes. I knew what I wanted to say, what I wanted to do... but my anxiety was beginning to take over. Finally mustering the courage to say what I felt, I could only whisper,

"I love you."

Placing his hand on my cheek, he lowered toward me, stopping mere millimeters from my lips to whisper, "Shaye?"

"Yes?" My heart began to pound at what he might answer.

He smiled a little, "I love you too."

Suddenly I felt my body become overtaken with passion as his lips seemed to gently brush across my own in his warm kiss. I leaned into the kiss, slowly encircling my arms around his shoulders. Thomas must have had the same idea as I, for he pulled off a little, and then looked over me.

"May I?" he whispered.

I smiled. "You shouldn't even have to ask."

Taking my cue and forgetting where we were sitting, he lowered me down to the soft, cool grass, leaning over to place gentle kisses on my neck. I moaned lightly. His body was so warm; his heat was more comfort than even the biggest blanket I could find. I loved his attention. Carefully, he pulled my sweater up, exposing my tummy to the cold air. I placed my hand gently on the back of his head, moaning as he caressed my stomach with dry, gentle kisses and worked at my jeans with his loving fingers.

"Thomas," I moaned, "are you sure?"

He stopped, looked up at me, and then showed me his bright grin. "I'm more than sure, Shayla. When I first saw you, I knew that I would love you, and I refuse to allow your past to push me away."

That being said, he continued, unbuttoning my jeans and slowly moving those and my boy-short panties out of the way. I began to tremble. Never had I been nervous about sex before, but this was much different. This was Thomas. This was the man who somehow managed to begin warming my cold heart. This was the man who was changing me from a cold-hearted monster back to a real woman with normal feelings. Suddenly the thought of man-eating seemed so repulsive to me. How could I tear apart this man who had given me his heart to take care of?

Taking two fingers, he opened me up. I moaned loudly in reaction. As I realized that in between my legs was a pool of hot lubrication, I could only find myself having a hard time believing that I was truly aroused. Gently, Thomas slowly slid a finger inside of me, probing my hot folds and tenderly massaging them open. Instinctively, I opened my legs a little wider and moaned again. I wanted more right there. Outside, he fingered me smoothly. I don't know why, but I couldn't get enough. I had never been pleased this way before. At my urging reactions, he went a little faster and pressed my g-spot a little harder. I arched back, holding onto him for dear life and cursing myself that my jeans had only been slid down to my knees. He pushed up once again firmly inside of me and I reared back, almost kicking away.

"Thomas!" I panted.

Before I could grab any remnant of my thoughts, an orgasm hit me, sending wave after wave of sheer pleasure through my body as I involuntarily clenched my walls together and moaned loudly at the top of my lungs. As I slowly fell back to earth, a deep silence followed. Why did he stop?

"Thomas?" I whispered. As I sat up to see what the matter was, I saw him lying there near my belly, a mortified look on his face.

"Shaye, we can't," he mumbled.

I gasped. "Why?"

He groaned in need and frustration. "...condoms..."

I bit my lip, hard. I could hardly believe what I was about to do. "Just go without, then."

His eyes went wide. "Go without?"

I nodded. "It's perfectly fine; I'm not ovulating."

He stared me dead into my eyes, a grave look on his face. "Are you sure?"

I smiled at him and leaned in, giving him a gentle kiss. "A thousand times, yes!"

Taking my cue, Thomas lowered me back onto the hillside, lying directly over me.

"I love you, Shaye, no matter what happens."

I pulled him down to my face and kissed him once again.

"I love you too Thomas, no matter what happens."

Breaking away from the kiss, he began to leave a tiny trail of kisses down my tummy once again as he slid my jeans all the way down to my ankles. I spread my thighs a little wider, exposing myself to the cool air. Thomas took in a deep breath as he sat on his knees, nervously working to unbutton his pants.

"Shaye, I'm nervous," he whispered.

"Don't be," I answered. "I promise, I'm nervous too!"

Feeling a little better, he unbuttoned his jeans and I watched as I saw his hard length strain against the cloth of his dark boxers, begging for release.

My mouth dropped. "Thomas! It's so...It's so..."

He looked away, almost ashamed to continue. "Is it too big?"

I reached out and gently touched it, amazed. Encouraged, I reached inside of his boxers and pulled out his throbbing cock, beginning to stroke it a little. He moaned at my attention.

"It's not too big," I said happily, "I just haven't seen one this big before."

He smiled, encouraged by my attention and soft stroking. "I'll be gentle, Shaye, I promise."

He lay gently back over me, kissing me softly. I moaned into the kiss. As his body warmed mine with his loving embrace, I began to think.

'This kind of loving is much different than anything I have ever experienced. Where's the hair pulling, the thrashing, the spanking, the thrusting, the scratching?'

Sitting up some, he slid himself slowly inside of me. I moaned as an almost electric shock of pure pleasure surged through my body. I hadn't realized how aroused I was as my pussy begun to stretch to accommodate this new length. He pushed in a little, then, seeing my reaction, pulled all the way out. I exhaled sharply.

"Thomas, don't treat me like a glass doll!" I whined. "Do me like you mean it. I can handle it, I promise."

"Just let me do what I know how to do, Shayla," he answered gently. "You will like it. I'm sure of it."

Putting my faith in him, I silenced my cries as he continued. There, outside, we made love. Gently, slowly, he sent shockwaves of pleasure through my body as he firmly pumped himself in and out of me. I moaned with every movement. I could tell it was taking all of his strength to be gentle on the incline we were lying on, but I wanted him even more for it.

"You like this?" he whispered to me.

I shifted, trying to find a way to get him deeper inside of me. "Oh Thomas! Yes!" I yelled.

He silenced my cries with a kiss, pushing in a little harder. I moaned under the kiss.

As he pulled up, he mumbled, "Hold off a little, Shaye. I'm going to go a little faster."

I panted loudly, almost too out of breath to answer. "I can't hold off much longer, Thomas..."

Seeing my seriousness, he automatically switched into high gear, going faster and harder. I grabbed his shoulders, digging my fingers into his tight skin and yelping in pleasure as the shockwaves of pleasure seemed to reverberate over and over through my stimulated body. I soon felt my orgasm sneak up on me as I could no longer control myself, screaming his name and begging for him to hurry and push me over this edge before I lose myself. I was about to lose myself in pleasure. Much to my dismay, he slowed.

"Shaye, I can pull out now. I can keep myself from coming inside of you."

I screamed out in protest. "Thomas Scarlett, don't you dare!"

Finally, I could hold it in no longer. I buried my face into his shoulder and squeezed my eyes shut hard as I yelled once more, "Oh Thomas!!"

My orgasm shot through my body, making me recoil backwards into the grass despite my resistance. Thomas groaned loudly, gripping me tightly.

"Shayla!" He moaned as he pushed all the way in once more, and then burst hotly inside of me, his cum spilling fast and hot inside of me.

We both panted, slowly coming back down to earth. I couldn't believe that I actually enjoyed myself. No hair pulling, no degrading names, no biting and scratching...this was surely different. But, strangely, I wasn't suffering a hard craving for more. As I felt Thomas pull out of me and lie down on the grass next to me as he caught his breath, his hot cum dripped out of me. I couldn't believe that I let another man mark me, that I had willingly accepted his release inside of me. It was a totally new feeling. I didn't feel dirty and unfulfilled anymore. I felt satisfied and natural. I wasn't worried about anything. All I cared about at that moment was being in my lover's arms. As Thomas pulled me into his loving embrace once again, he kissed my forehead and let out one more pant.

"Happy birthday, Shayla."