Speed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, for reasons she didn't want to entertain at the moment, she didn't do that. Good or bad, he managed to stir something in her.

Instead, she cleared her throat and said, "Whatever comes to mind? Does that mean you have a bowling alley in your room because I really feel like I could go ten frames right about now."

That managed to draw an inner laugh and grin from the man. Good. She wanted to turn the tables a bit.

"Do you have a name other than number 26?" Mia asked.

Still grinning, the man leaned back into his chair. "Miguel," he offered.

"Miguel? Hello, my name is Mia," she said, "See? This is how it's supposed to go. We say hello, introduce ourselves, then chat each other up, ask questions, and find a connection. Like...like our names: Miguel and Mia. Can't go wrong with alliterative names."

The man nodded, stroking his fingers down the sides of his impeccably sculpted goatee, a bemused expression on his face. "Very well, Mia," he said, "What would do you need to know?"

Mia's eyes narrowed, and her head lowered, a flash of white reflecting in her glasses. Finally, she felt back on track. "That's a nice accent you have," she noted, "Where do you come from?"

"You need to know this?" he asked, "This is important?"

Mia frowned and shrugged, "Sure it is. I have this bias against creatures not of this planet."

"Alright," he agreed, "I live in the Dominican."

Mia cocked her head, curious. "You 'live'...?" she started, "Do you mean you're only visiting the country?"

Miguel nodded. "I finished my business in the city this week. I fly out tomorrow morning."

She shook her head quickly. "Then what are you doing at a speed dating event?"

He held out his large hands to his sides. "I am looking for a date," he replied with a cool lilt in his deep voice, "Just for this evening."

Once more, Mia caught herself with her lips ajar, his words rattling around in her head for a second. Flatly she said, "You know, there are places in the city you can pay for that."

"That's not the type of company I am looking for," he said without missing a beat.

Mia mustered a stern tone in her voice, replying, "I'm not the company you're looking for."

"Yes," Miguel corrected, "You most certainly are."

"You're mistaken." Mia still couldn't look away from him, as if keeping her eyes on him would keep him at bay. "People here tonight are looking for lasting relationships, not some one night stand."

"All of them?"

"Most of them."

"Not you, though," Miguel suggested.

"How would you know?" she asked, "You think staring at me that way allows you to read my mind?"

"This big," Miguel held his hands up and apart in front of her.

Mia's brows knitted together. "What are you...?"

"My size," Miguel said.

Mia felt the blood rush through her, tweaking a pink glow on her cheeks.

"I also understand that you have a fetish for dwarves, that you have orgasms whenever you wash your dishes, that you live with over a dozen cats, and you may have killed at least two of your past boyfriends accidentally with cleaning detergent in their meals," Miguel said.

Mia chewed her lower lip. So apparently some of the men were sharing info during the break.

Once again, Miguel leaned forward in his chair. "You don't want a relationship. You're telling false stories instead, trying to get through each 8 minute date," he said, his voice low, knowing, cajoling, "Yet you continue to participate when you could have just walked away. Why?"

"I'm...I'm only here to support my friend," Mia answered, breathless. She could feel herself breathing more deeply now, her chest rising and falling unsteadily.

Slowly Miguel shook his head. "You could have just sat at the bar and waited," he continued, "But here you are, meeting men you care nothing about, answering and asking questions you care nothing about. And now I sit here before you, my intentions laid out and clear, breaking the rules. I see you shifting uneasily in your chair, keeping your eyes upon me like a prey upon a predator."

Her heart beat was as erratic as his voice was rhythmic and steady.

Miguel pressed further, "All you need do, Mia, is raise your hand, call over the hostess and have me removed from these premises. It's very easy. Yet, you don't."

Mia swallowed again and licked the inside of her lips. "I still can," she breathed.

"You won't," he replied. Miguel stretched out his wide, pink-brown lips, and narrowed his eyes upon her. "For the two of us, isn't tonight truly about speed and no consequences? We don't require mindless details to remember for days to come. It's all about tonight. It's all about what we experience now. No promises to break for the future."

Mia felt like she was on fire. It may have been the alcohol, but his words and the cocksure way he delivered them were incendiary. How long had they been talking? 8 minutes may as well have been 8 hours, the way her mind felt so tossed at the moment. And all the while he made his illicit proposal to her, she couldn't take her damn eyes off of him. She watched as he reached forward across the small cocktail table, and gently touched her knee, then caressed it slowly.

Another rule broken. He was daring her to look away, daring her to call the hostess.

"You are intrigued, are you not?"

She said nothing.

"Very well," Miguel said, sitting back in his chair.

He raised his hand. The hostess came over to their table. "Yes? I was about to ring the bell in about 30 seconds."

"Thank you," Miguel stood up, adjusted his jacket and took the hand of the hostess, "I have spoken to whom I wanted to speak to and said all I wanted to say. This has been a most enjoyable evening."

"Oh, but we're not done yet," the hostess said anxiously, looking back and forth to Mia and Miguel. "We're about to rotate..."

"Yes, counter-clockwise. Unfortunately I left my watch in my room," he said and turned back to Mia smiling almost boyishly, "I'm sorry, I can't resist recycling jokes."

"But..."

"Buenas noches," Miguel said, addressing the hostess. Again he saved the last words for Mia: "Hasta pronto, Mia. Chau."

With that, he walked out of the lounge, the hostess only taking a half-step to try to stop him.

"Maybe...I guess, I'll have one of the ladies sit out each rotation," the hostess thought aloud to know one in particular.

Certainly Mia hadn't been paying attention to her. Her eyes were still tethered to the chair where Miguel had been sitting, like some elusive spectral image of the man were still there, holding her attention with his vice like words and eyes.

She finally had to close her eyes to try to break the image. Yet the moment she did, it unexpectedly heightened her awareness of her pounding heart, her quickened breaths, and the heat and electricity churning deep down in her trembling gut. She shifted in her seat, and noted the dampness high along her inner thighs. A nagging longing ached through her body.

"Oh...Mia," she murmured, clasping the sides of her head, "Mia. Mia. Mia. What the devil are you thinking?"

The porter bell rang. She opened her eyes. She still saw Miguel seated there. Damn.

"Hey. Hello again," Brad said, taking his seat across from her, "Take two, huh?"

At first, Mia didn't flinch, but finally she blinked and shook her head like snapping out of a hypnotic funk. "I'm...sorry," she mumbled, "Who are you?"

He frowned, grinning awkwardly. He pointed to himself and said, "Brad. We just met before a few minutes ago before that guy came."

Mia nodded slowly as she looked away towards the lounge's exit. "Oh yeah, that guy."

Once more the bell rang.

Rubbing his hands together, Brad said, "Shall we begin? I don't want to waste another minute getting to know you."

"No...I don't want to waste another minute, either," Mia said still looking away.

"Great," he said, "So, then, how's it going?"

"Hmm? Going?" Mia replied, turning to him, yet looking past him. She nodded, "Yes. Sorry. I have to get going now."

Brad watched her as she picked up her purse and stand up. "Uh, wait. What? You're leaving?"

"Yes,"she said, regaining some of her awareness, "Oh, I'm so sorry Brad. I lied about spending some time with you...and about my dwarf fetish, and orgasms, and your cock size..."

"My...'cock size'?" Brad parroted.

She slid past him and patted him on the shoulder. "At least you don't have to worry about me killing you with my cooking."

Leaving him behind to mull over her cryptic words, Mia walked towards the exit. She managed to catch the eye of Sylvie. As she passed her table, she fanned herself with her hand and mouthed the words, "I need some air."

Sylvie simply smiled and winked.

As she got to the door, she was intercepted by the hostess, who asked earnestly, "Is there anything the matter?"

"Yes. I'm sorry. I'm suddenly feeling very warm," she explained, "I think I drank too much. I could use some air."

The hostess rolled her eyes in mild frustration. Suddenly her clients were all abandoning ship.

"Why don't you go ahead and put the next woman who was supposed to spend time with Miguel with Brad over there?" Mia suggested. She already began to make her way past the hostess as soon as she had spoken.

In her mind, as soon as she made her way to the hotel lobby, she turned right and headed out the doors and stepped onto the streets where the fresh air would fill her lungs and clear her head of any nonsense and confusion. A little while later, she would be at home, curled up in her bed, sheets over her head, and a pillow crushed between her thighs.

In her mind.

Reality betrayed her however, and she suddenly realized she was not only at the elevators, but at some point she had pressed the button. 21...20...19...18..she looked up at the floor display as the elevator descended.

She checked her watch. She would be early.

...14...13...12...

"You're really going to do this?" she thought fervently to herself, closing her eyes.

...8...7...6...

"Just how big did he say he was?"

...3...2... "Ding!"

The docile chime snapped at her like a whip and she opened her eyes with a gasp. The doors slid open.

"Hello, Mia," Miguel said, standing in the elevator car before her.

Time seemed to suspend itself for a moment. Mia heard her own heart beat and breaths. "Oh God," she whispered. She felt like she was falling backwards in slow motion.

A large, dark-skinned hand snatched her wrist and pulled her into the elevator. Suddenly time not only had sped up, it went into overdrive. Miguel spun her around, pressing her back against the rear wall of the elevator. His large, smothering lips were upon her even before the doors finished sliding shut.

Mia didn't have a moment to think. Her body went into automatic trying to find a steady position, her high heels sliding on the floor. She needn't worry about that, though, Miguel had a firm hold of her hips as he pressed himself upon her. He wouldn't let her fall.

Her hands moved from his chest to his shoulders, then reached up around the back of his neck, holding him close as voracious, hungry kisses enveloped her mouth. With one leg stretched out, the other drew itself up against the side of his leg. Miguel assisted her, pulling her thigh up high, pressing his hand against it upward, squeezing her smooth flesh, and wrapping back around her firm bottom.

For a few sizzling seconds, Mia lost herself to the heat of the moment. Everything about this man was strong: his lips, his arms, his hands, his chest...his desire. She was overwhelmed and she was barely keeping up. She fired her tongue past his broad lips into his mouth and lashed it around with his, sharing the sweet taste of saliva and alcohol.

It was only when Miguel moved away from her mouth downward to suckle on her neck, did Mia realize that they weren't moving. "Uhh...Mi-Miguel," she gasped and swallowed, "The...uhh...button...you have to press the button for the floor."

Truthfully, the man was already pushing all the right buttons.

Miguel licked her throat once more then slowly stepped back. He gazed at her with a very telling, seductive smile on his lips as she leaned heavily against the elevator wall, her face flushed, her red lips parted, her bosom rising high with every quick breath. Barely glancing behind him, he reached back and pushed the button for floor 32.

Mia felt the floor rise against her feet. She watched him carefully as he moved towards her in a suddenly more deliberate pace. Mia could almost describe it as a graceful swagger. His hands pressed against the mirrored wall on both sides just above her head as he continued to slowly close in on her. She rolled her eyes up to look at him. He stood there in her space, gazing down at her, seemingly inhaling her fragrance. Her heart skipped. She suddenly realized just how big and daunting this guy really was, his raw power surging upon her like a tidal wave.

Yet, he managed to control his energy, angling his handsome face and inviting lips towards her in such an easy pace, it was almost cruel. By the time they came together in another slow-burn kiss and embrace, the elevator bell chimed as they arrived to floor 32.

As the doors slid open, Miguel took her hand in his and led her out. Mia's steps were hesitant, her expression dreamy but his confident look assured her of one thing: she wasn't going back down to the lobby anytime soon.

She followed him down the quiet hallway of the hotel, eyes always upon him. The momentary respite gave her time to face the angels and devils perched on her shoulders. Was she really about to do this? She had never done anything like this before, never thought she would be the type to have a one night stand with a complete stranger.

Well, she did talk with him for 8 minutes, at least. That would just have to do.

They arrived at Suite 3208. Miguel turned to face her. With one fluid motion, he slid one arm around her waist and pulled her in close, welding his mouth against hers yet again. His other hand pressed the key card to the room into her palm. Together they inserted it into the lock and shoved open the door. They stepped into the room locked in their smoldering kiss.

The door closed, leaving Mia's angels and devils outside in the hallway. Only one thought remained.

"Miguel," she groaned.

They rolled unsteadily along the walls of the suite's darkened foyer. Miguel's hot, rough hands were all over her, holding her face as he kissed her, pushing at her breasts, and sliding around the curves of her hips and waist.

Mia sucked in air through her nose as she wrestled her tongue with his. She felt his finger tugging at her dress, cinching up the short, tight skirt above her hips, exposing the full length of her thighs and the smooth rounds of her toned bottom which he appreciatively sank his fingers into.

By now her glasses had slid down to the tip of her nose and were more a nuisance than a distraction. Miguel read her mind and took them off tossing them onto a side table. At the same time, he flicked on a light switch for a small solitary lamp in the living room area of the suite, illuminating the space with a soft glow. The bedroom was separated. Both knew that they weren't going to make it to the bed.

His steady hands resumed working at Mia's tingling body, sliding off her shoulder straps and unzipping her at the back. He pulled at her top and rolled her entire dress down over her hips, past her legs and all the way to the floor. He helped her step out of it while at the same time caressing her belly with his lips and tongue.

Mia, with her eyes closed, sucked in her lips and braced her body against the wall as she felt him kiss, lick, and nip lower her body all over. When she felt him gnawing against the crotch of her panties, she gasped and shuddered, curling her chin towards her shoulder.

Miguel rose up and stood tall before her as he took off his jacket. He burned his eyes into her while he unbuttoned his shirt.

Mia's head was turned away slightly, her mouth open as she tried to steady her breaths in vain. Now dressed only in her lingerie and high heels, she watched him peel off his shirt, his muscular chest and arms practically bursting forth. He was a stallion, a hard body of carved shadow and shimmering ebony, unbridled passion and desire practically emanating from his core.

And it was all about to be unleashed upon her.

No sooner had that intimidating thought swept into her spinning mind did Miguel turn her around to face the wall. He leaned her forward, raising her hands over her head and holding them against the wall with the firm grip of his own hand. She soon felt his free hand explore the curves of flesh at her bottom, gliding his palm around with a silky smooth circular motion.

Mia gasped and grimaced when she felt him yank at her panties, snapping one side, then again as he tore them away unceremoniously.

Miguel stuffed the prize satin in his pants pocket before resuming his navigation of Mia's ass. He massaged it roughly before slapping it with a firm snap of his palm.

"Ah!" Mia yelped, tossing her head back.

Three more times he spanked her bottom, tanning her peach-skinned flesh a glowing pink.

Both of them were breathing hard now. Miguel's hot, deep breaths filled the air around Mia's head.

The spicy tingles she felt on her skin were quelled by a new, delicious sensation as he ran his middle finger down the tight trench of her butt crack. Up and down he rubbed her, his stiff digit going deeper and deeper with each plunge until it slipped upwards between her legs to her crotch.

"Uhh," Mia moaned, as he reached underneath and caressed her her outer lips.

Miguel pulled back her long raven hair and kissed her cheek then sucked on her ear. He rubbed her with more fervor, delighting her trembling folds with his rigid finger.

Mia stood unsteadily on her tip toes as he swirled his finger around, tickling, teasing. Her head dropped back. Her glossy red lips were spread wide. Aching sighs escaped her throat repeatedly.

Just when she couldn't bear it any longer, Miguel withdrew his hand and turned her around again to face him.

Mia was burning up, her heart pumping blood in waves throughout her over-stimulated body. She pressed her back against the wall, feeling unsteady. She barely moved when Miguel reached for the clasp between her bra cups and flicked it apart. Her bra dropped to the floor leaving her in her high heels alone.

She only had a moment to enjoy the appreciative look on the face of the man who had just undressed her. Within amount, he was demonstrating his appreciation of her body, up close and personal.

Miguel curled his long pink tongue around her perky nipple, slathering it with his saliva before inhaling it between his big lips. His hand clenched her free breast, massaging it and stroking it with his fingers.

Mia felt a rush through her body like never before. The uneasiness she felt since this all began in the elevator never really subsided. Actually, it may have accentuated the illicitness of the moment. Somewhere, in the recesses of her mind, she still felt this was wrong. She just didn't care. And that felt so good.

"Hu-uhh!" Mia loosed a high pitched groan as the sensation of Miguel's tongue on her slit announced itself to her. She quivered and gasped, "Oh! Oh God!"

Miguel circled the tip of his tongue against her outer folds then flicked rapidly against them, eliciting a tremble from Mia's belly. He pressed his full lips against her, enveloping her. His fingers gently worked to expose her clit and he quickly indulged in nips and lick and sucks upon her sensitive hood of flesh.

Mia was practically pushing herself through the wall at her back, her hands pressed against the broad shoulders of Miguel. Brows angled upward, she glared down at the head of the man who was savouring her down below.