Speed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miguel intensified his attack, lifting her leg over his shoulder, and thrusting his finger and tongue into her.

Her desperate gasps now gave way to rough cries and groans that left Mia's throat raw. She was trembling and shaking all over now, uncertain of how she even remained standing. Frowning, she bit down on her lower lip, holding in her cries for as long as she could. Finally she simply gave way, held her breath for three long seconds, then moaned, "Ohhhh!"

Miguel tasted her as she splashed her wetness onto his tongue, lips, and fingers. He held her strong as she hitched and trembled her full release upon him.

"Oh...oh God," Mia breathed, her head dropping and her mouth hanging open. It was as if the plug at the bottom of a well had been removed, water swirling around and around relentlessly, unimpeded.

And she knew that this particular well was far from dry.

She watched through watery glazed eyes as Miguel rose up to stand before her once more. He stood there, not two inches away yet their bodies not touching. There was an almost foreboding look on his face. Mia knew what that meant.

"I...I don't suppose I could get a glass of water first?" she asked with a small, nervous laugh.

"That, I'm afraid," Miguel said leaning down towards her, "Will have to wait."

As they kissed, Miguel reached down and around, picking her up. Mia wrapped her legs around him as he carried her to the sofa. He easily held her aloft for a minute as they folded their lips and tongues together before setting her down.

Mia didn't have a moment to settle back into the soft cushions of the large sofa, however. She sat upright at the edge of the cushion, looking up at Miguel. As she had been doing all along, she was trying to quickly recover herself, prepare herself.

Miguel didn't keep her waiting long, unbuckling his heavy belt and unzipping his pants. His clothing easily fell to the floor and within a moment, he stepped out of them, kicking them aside.

Mia's gaze drifted downward from his cool visage, past his chest and hard belly. Her eyes settled at his crotch, looking past the black underwear to the shifting bulge beneath. Her hand was drawn to it and soon it was cupping it, feeling the thick, long length swelling at her touch. Through the thin material of his underwear, she rubbed and fondled it, feeling it noticeably stiffen.

Miguel took off his briefs. A dark brown, turgid length of flesh hung low and heavy before Mia.

Mia's nostrils flared as she breathed deeply through them. A determined look settled into her eyes. Quickly she gathered him up. Soft white hands stroked his rippling black cock. Soon her red lips and slippery pink tongue joined them, swirling around Miguel's length before driving her mouth over him.

Mia stretched her jaw wide as Miguel filled her mouth. Her head shifted backwards as his head quickly nudged against her throat. Within a few moments, the two of them found a rhythm, Mia's lips and teeth gliding back and forth over Miguel's length, covering it in a sheen of her saliva.

Mia gasped and gulped, her lips glistening, her cheeks flushed. She reveled in the feel and taste of him in her mouth.

Miguel stood with one hand on his waist, the other running his fingers through Mia's soft lengths of hair, every so often reaching down and fondling her shapely sloping breasts. The warmth within in her mouth was the most pleasurable moment he had experienced during his entire trip, he was certain.

She didn't look up, but Mia could hear him breathing, a sigh of approval coming up from his gut. It drove her own, her head bobbing back and forth, her hand rubbing up and down his length faster and faster. She pulled him out and lashed him from his tip to his sack with her tongue before plunging down upon his once more.

The moment seemed endless, and boundless. Both of them were still surging towards an unknown peak of unhindered lust.

With a husky grunt, Miguel pulled out from her mouth, his swollen length shining and ripping with her saliva. He was taken over by pure instinct now, truly a predator, pushing Mia down onto her back on the sofa, raising her leg onto the back rest, spreading her apart, before sliding onto it himself.

Mia, still gasping and swallowing in a vain attempt to settle herself watched the dark figure of Miguel loom over her, prowl over her. It was so ominous that, despite what she had been experiencing, an uneasy sense of doubt crept through her. She tried to conjure words in her head, something witty to take the edge off the moment. She was always good at that. Yet that was futile. One look in Miguel's searing eyes and she realized she had to brace herself no matter what she said.

Miguel handled his hardened length with confidence, rubbing the head against her belly and inner thighs. Then he dragged the length of it up and down along the line of her slit.

Mia's eyes were locked onto his now, her hand gripping his forearm. Her body ached with anticipation. Enough talk. Enough teasing. Enough temptation.

Her mind raged, "Just fuck me, dammit."

With that mental cue, Miguel steadied his shaft then drove into her with one steady thrust.

"A-ah...ohh!" Mia squeezed her eyes shut as he entered her.

Their crotches met as he filled her completely. For several impossible seconds he stayed inside of her, pulsing and throbbing, enjoying her warmth, her wetness, and her softness. Slowly he withdrew, almost his full length, before surging into her once again drawing another sharp cry of pleasure from Mia's lips. His speed and tempo steadily increased and soon he was pumping stiff, relentless thrusts into her.

Mia gasped and moaned, her whole body shaking upon the sofa as he poured on his heated strokes. Miguel was a large man in every sense of the word, she was experiencing first hand. Every fibre in each hardened muscle in his body was working now to well-tuned perfection filling her with thrust after thrust of hot lust. She dug her high heels into his kidneys, scratched her nails into his arms and the back of his neck barely just holding on. As the muscles in her crotch clenched, she felt every swollen inch of his cock as it passed in and out of her.

"Come on, Mia," Miguel urged with a deep, raspy breath, "Up."

He withdrew for a moment and pulled Mia up from the sofa. Moving her at will, he repositioned her, bending her forward over against the back of the sofa.

Mia's breaths quickened then strained as she gasped, "Ahn!"

Miguel slammed into her from behind, his crotch crashing against the rounds of her butt as he thrust into her once again. He dug his fingers into her slender hips and fired his own forward with impunity over and over.

"Ah! Ah!" Mia's head snapped back with each rough stroke of his cock until she felt Miguel's fingers twist themselves into the strands of her soft hair and back, raising her eyes to the ceiling.

The ripe flesh on Mia's bottom was glowing pink after not so long as it slapped against Miguel's crotch. He looked down, admiring the sight of his cock sliding into the attractive woman's tenderness.

As she looked up at the ceiling, Mia stared on one small dot above her and listened to her own breathing and pounding heartbeat. It allowed her to focus her mind for one brief moment on a single thought: Had she really only met this man that night, less than an hour ago?

That thought, along with the others, were ripped from her head as she found herself moved from position to position upon the sofa at Miguel's whim as their torrid session continued.

Once more he was upon her, above her, her ankles on his shoulders, toes, still in high heels, swirling through the air. Miguel was working her hard, banging his swollen length into her as fast as he could. Both their bodies were aching and glistening with sweat and oil now. Fingers clench and dug into cushions and into flesh as they strained to hold on.

"Ah! Oh God! Miguel!" Mia moaned aloud. He responded with unintelligible grunts and groans and a rough grind of his hips.

Mia's belly muscles tightened painfully as she sucked her lips into her mouth. She closed her eyes tightly, his raging thrusts making it impossible to look straight anyway. She scratched at his arms before digging her nails into his dark skin. Finally, she loosed her breath and cried, "Ahh-uhhn!"

Once more she flowed freely upon Miguel, drenching his length even as he continued to thrust into her.

Hearing the lovely woman cry out was most satisfying but it flicked a switch in Miguel as well. The blood rushed to fill his swollen cock and every other muscle felt like they were about to tear apart.

With one last, stiff thrust, he threw his head back and groaned, "Huh-hn!"

One harsh stream of jism jetted from his cock into Mia. Miguel breathed deeply and held his breath as he withdrew and handled his length. He stroked it once with his palm and another stream of viscous, white cum splashed onto her trembling flat stomach all the way up to her milky white breasts.

Mia felt his sticky jism pool at her belly as her chest hitched for air. Her face was red like an apple and her entire body tingled like never before. Looking off to the side, she felt Miguel shift off the sofa. A hand was at her head, raising it, turning it and suddenly her gaping mouth was filled with the mushroom tip of Miguel's moist cock. The pungent smell of their mingling fluids filled her nose just as their taste filled her mouth. Her tongue circled the entire area of the head of his cock, wiping it clean before swallowing with one swift gulp.

Miguel slid behind her on the sofa and pulled her in close, wrapping one of his strong, dark arms around her. Mia turned her head back and they kissed.

As they settled down, their bodies craving rest, Mia for a moment about asking him more questions about himself. Instead, she smiled to herself and figured if "Miguel from the Dominican" was good enough for her before they entered his hotel suite, then it was good enough for now.

After a few minutes, she did manage to coax her voice to ask, "How about that glass of water?"

"Certainly," Miguel replied, "We could use a bit of refreshment before the second half of tonight's event."

* * * * * *

In the early dawn, Mia and Miguel walked hand in hand out of the hotel, down the steps to two awaiting taxis. They kissed once then Miguel led Mia into the first taxi, paying in advance for her trip home.

The driver of the second taxi put Miguel's luggage into the trunk before asking him which airport terminal he needed to be dropped off at.

As the taxis pulled away, neither Mia or Miguel looked back, but both had lingering hints of a smile on their lips.

"Oh, shit!" Mia said, snapping out of her funk. Half-way home, she finally remembered something. She pulled out her cell phone from her purse.

"Sylvie?" she asked, "Did you get home okay. Did I wake you?"

"Yeah, but that's okay," Sylvie replied, dreamily, "Where are you?"

Mia hesitated, grinning crookedly. "Um. I'm at home," she said.

There was no response. Perhaps a yawn.

"I just wanted to say that I am so sorry that I just walked out like that last night," Mia said trying to think on the fly, "I...I don't know...I wasn't feeling too well..."

"That's okay," Sylvie answered again, calmly.

Mia frowned. Her friend was taking her disappearance rather well. Actually, now that she thought about it, there were no missed calls or messages from Sylvie on her phone, either. Maybe it was better to just let it go for now.

Feeling more assured, Mia asked, "So any matches last night?"

"Yeah, a couple," Sylvie replied, "I'm not betting on any of them, to be honest."

"Yeah," Mia said, "I know what you mean."

"Mia?"

"Uh-huh?"

"I don't think I have to treat you to dinner next week," Sylvie said with a melodic voice.

Mia could hear her smiling on the other end. "Wh...what?" she asked, frowning.

"Try to get some sleep, Mia," Sylvie giggled, "8 minutes is probably all you need."

"Sylvie...did you...?"

*Click*