Speed

Story Info
An acceleration between desire and danger.
1.6k words
3.56
5.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yuminia
Yuminia
6 Followers

The lights flashed by as the speed on the odometer went up. Faster and further away from the city the car drove as it zoomed down the highway. For her, it felt like the air was crackling inside the car as he sat beside her. She wanted, she needed, to do this or else everything in her existence would feel like it was meaningless. She could take risks; she had to prove it to herself more than what she needed to prove to him.

The city lights dimmed into the background as they made it to the country roads. She heard and saw him shift around towards her out of the corner of her eye and her heart sped. It didn't matter if he hated her or that she wanted more. All that mattered was the pooling heat in between her legs as she thought about what she was going to do.

She moaned as he moved his hand around on her thigh. Her legs parted, even though her mind willed her to keep them shut. It told her that this could only end in disaster but her heart told her that this was right and what she wanted to do, to prove to him that she still loved him.

He started to speak as his fingers undid the buttons on her jeans and pulled the zipper down. As his fingers slid over her wetness, she moaned louder and panted, trying hard not to arch into him. Her eyes went from the road to the odometer and back, making sure that she wasn't speeding least she get caught by some cop and having to explain why she was partly undressed.

The thrill though caused even more excitement to seep through her as he moved up from her sex to start playing with her breasts. They felt heavy against his hand, the nipples pert and erect, begging for attention. She wanted the attention of his mouth on her breasts and his fingers in her sex pumping at the same moment, bringing her to the edge.

They rounded the curves in the road as he took on her hands off the steering wheel and placed it on his erection. She was breathing heavily, panting and moaning every now again while he remind cool and collected. It unnerved her how much he could unwind her but he remained calm in the given situation.

She moved her hand over his throbbing member, squeezing lightly. His hand moved back down to her sex and started to rub at her clit. She moaned loudly and almost had to stop as she felt closer to her orgasm. He slowed down though and teased her lightly as she focused on driving. His fingers moved back up, this time to her mouth where she leaned down and cleaned her own moisture off them. Then he unzipped his pants and let his erection out, placing her hand on top and letting her stroke the flesh.

They continued to torment and tease each other as she drove the winding road. He would slip down occasionally and insert his fingers into her sex and pump them in and out slowly, bringing her closer to the edge and then stopping to go and play with her breasts. She stroked his hard cock up and down, playing with the head and balls, watching him but knowing he wasn't as sensitive as her.

Soon they reached the destination and she felt a pang of disappointment in her. There were lights all around unlike previous nights that they had come out here. She was horny and wanted to fuck like a rabbit but didn't want to be caught at the same time. He chuckled at her resistance and tried to coax her into having sex there as they had originally plan. However, she couldn't and started to drive away. They would find somewhere else, she stated.

As they turned around and headed back towards the way they came, he looked frustrated and she just had to give a smile at her small victory. He could wait, she determined, just like she had to. However, he sought out to make her want more as he inserted two fingers into her canal and pumped while his thumb circled her clit. She arched and moaned, trying to keep as much attention on the road as possible, even though the sensation of her orgasm was so close in reach.

He stopped right before the brink, and she happened to look behind her and see the cop car following. Nerves appeared and she told him to stop, jerking her hand away from his throbbing flesh that she had been stroking on. He chuckled at her again, whispering that she was afraid of being caught. She angrily remarked back and suddenly wished that they had stopped at the lot with all the lights on.

She needed release, even with the car following behind them, and his wondering hands wasn't making it any better. She felt like at any moment the cop would turn on their lights and she would be ashamed of anyone seeing her like this. At the same time, though, it made her even more aware of what she was doing, heightening her senses and making her feel like there was no other risky activity then this. As they neared town, the cop disappeared from view and she let out a sigh of relief. He directed her somewhere where no one would know what they would be doing and she started to get nervous.

She muttered out excuses of why they shouldn't do this as she parked her car. Where had the desire and arousal gone just moments before? She shook her head as he tried to coax her until finally she just caved in. She wanted this just as badly as he did, she determined. Why not try something at least once. They moved around awkwardly as they settled in. He waited patiently for her until finally she was straddling his hips.

She moaned loudly as he entered her, feeling her stretch as she became used to him again. It had been so long since she last had sex that she knew she was going to cum soon. However, she let the fear take over again and kept looking around to make sure no one was watching them. There was more excitement in the air than what she thought though and they started moving in a messing rhythm, mostly thanks to her not remembering. Soon, all she could hear was her panting breaths and her calling out for more as he took control over her body. This is what she wanted, what she craved, but yet she wanted more.

She arched into him as he bit and suckled on her breasts. She could feel herself climb higher and higher towards her orgasm. She moved her hand down to touch herself but he grabbed it and pinned it to her side. She mewed, protesting, as she grinded into him, wanting the release that he had been taking from her.

He told her to strip off her shirt and bra and moved her up so he could move around. She complied, panting as he had stopped once more before she could cum. She watched as he moved things around in the car and then looked at him confused as he told her to get on her hands and knees on the seat. Moving into the position he had stated, she looked back at him as he gazed at her body. She felt self-conscious with her fat belly hanging down and went to move but he put a hand on her back, stopping her.

Her face was flaming red and she started to feel the wetness seep down her thighs. Her arousal was still there and for once she put her discomfort to the side and raised her ass in the air more and mewed. He seemed to like her answer as he caressed her sex, moving his fingers inside her slowly as she moaned before he moved his body behind hers. In one thrust, his cock was inside her pussy and she gasped, arching a bit as she loved the sensation he was causing.

She started to move against him, just letting her body move naturally until he started to thrust into her. She felt more of him than what she had with her straddling and moaned as he caused the friction to build up into more heat. She kept pace with him as best as she could but her mind was soon over came with just the sensations.

She moaned and arched as he went faster, feeling like she was on the brink of a never coming orgasm. She panted out more and faster and harder as he complied with her, thrusting until all that was heard was skin against skin. He reached down and teased her clit slowly, adding more coal to the fire that was her orgasm. She felt like there was no more that she could take until finally her body shook with the intensity of her orgasm as he took her doggy style. She screamed out, calling his name, as she convulsed around his cock. She felt him cum soon after and mewed in her pleasure as they breathed hard.

The windows on the car were fogged up, almost like her mind. Her walls kept convulsing around him, milking him as he moved back around and pulled her into his lap. She snuggled up against him, eyes dropping as she let her body feel the relaxation that was long forgotten.

Yuminia
Yuminia
6 Followers