Speed Limit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deep...deeper...please..."

It was wonderful as he pressed himself close into me as far as he could and I felt my body yield before him. I was just barely eighteen and here was a man who was easily in his forties and I was so enraptured by the act of lovemaking with him that the practicalities of the world seemed to be utterly forgotten. I looked down along his side and saw his butt rising and falling on me and something inside me just seemed so satisfied by that. There were no fireworks this time, but just a glowing satisfaction that warmed my belly as I felt him release himself in me. He laid on me very quietly this time in the afterglow of his passion and then got up and dressed himself to complete the last of his chores.

I laid there on the bed and cleaned myself with a Kleenex and just reveled in feeling like a woman. It was a good hour or so when I decided to try to hobble to the bathroom and made my first uncomfortable but not impossible steps on feet that had not held me up in over a month. When I got back to the bed I just sat on the edge and was looking at my ankles when Mike came back into the room.

"You've been up on your feet?"

"Yes."

"Then I guess with the end of the snow you'll be wanting to leave then?"

I nodded yes. I had responsibilities. I had college. I had family who were no doubt worried about me.

"Okay, that'll be fine." He said this as he was undressing.

"But between now and then I have some needs you're just going to have to cater to."

Naked, he came to the edge of the bed, parted my knees and then scooted up between them. This time I got to watch as he slipped himself into me to fill me for the fourth time.

"You might leave here, Lori, but before you do you're getting my baby in your belly if I have anything to say about it."

I didn't bother complaining. Really, I had no choice in the matter.

He leaned in and kissed me as I adjusted my mind to the thought that this man wanted me to bear his child and I briefly considered fighting him before I just kissed him deeply to encourage him.

***

Author's note: Is this Chapeter One of how many or just Chapter one-and-only? Write to me or post a comment and let me know. I'll consider ideas on this one, too.

12