Speed Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alfric
alfric
4 Followers

"How about doggy style then?" he pressed.

There was no way I was going to let this kid anywhere near my ass.

"Missionary or nothing," I stipulated.

He looked very unhappy at that, but when the 'start' buzzer sounded he got on the bed and went through the motions. He hit my cervix a few times, making me wince, and I really didn't enjoy it.

"Do women many agree to let you fuck their ass?" I asked after the 'stop' buzzer sounded.

"You'd be surprised. Two or three each session."

"And do they like it?"

"If they're into ass-fucking, then usually yes. If it's their first time, the circumstances aren't conducive because they need to be really relaxed and take it slowly and that's not possible with only five minutes. Some ladies enjoyed it so much we meet up independently of the club purely for ass-fucking. Some of them prefer it that way, for others it's just a nice change, and one does it that way because she rationalizes that by saving her pussy for her husband she's not cheating on him."

To be fair he hadn't tried to force himself on me or anything, but I gave him a 2 anyway because he was such a lousy fuck.

I had never experienced any form of anal penetration during sex, but now the possibility had been raised in my mind I was rather curious. Why did some women find enjoyable what on the surface was a revolting activity. I was mildly tempted to change the 2 to a 7 then perhaps Antonio could give me an introduction in more conducive circumstances, but in the end I left it as it was. Antonio had probably given me a low rating anyway.

My sixth man was Eustace, another African American. He was about five years older than me and average throughout. We agreed on missionary again.

After the 'start' buzzer sounded, I got a very pleasant surprise. Not only was Eustace enthusiastic about his fucking, but he tried to make it good for me too, by teasing my nipples and positioning his cock so that it scraped my clitty every time it pumped in and out. Very soon I was thrusting back at him and moaning loudly, feeling the tension rapidly rising in my pussy. The 'stop' buzzer sounded but I wrapped my legs round his thighs and forced him to give a couple more pumps, and that was just enough to take me over the edge, pleasure coursing through my body as my pussy spasmed round his cock.

"That was nice, but I think you'd better let me go now," said Eustace.

Coming to my senses, I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks, you were great," I said.

I gave Eustace 8.

My seventh man was a Japanese-American man-mountain named Yoshi. He must have weighed more than twice as much as I did, although he wasn't fat or flabby. His cock was well above average in size too, almost as huge as Alfred's.

"How do you want to do it?" asked Yoshi.

"What do you suggest?" I asked.

"I'm a bit larger than average, so many women prefer to be on top, cowgirl style, so they can control the depth of penetration."

I quickly agreed, wishing I had thought of that with Alfred.

When the 'start' buzzer sounded, I mounted Yoshi and slipped his cock into me. He was right, penetration was much more satisfactory with me in control. Soon I was bouncing up and down enthusiastically, grinding my clitty against Yoshi's crotch on every downthrust. I was rewarded with a very nice little cum, for which I scored Yoshi with a 7.

My eighth man, Vassily, was white, a couple of years younger than me, medium build and an average penis. He wanted to fuck me doggy style and I found no reason to refuse.

He fucked me enthusiastically but without regard for my pleasure. Not long before the 'stop' buzzer sounded I felt his cock throbbing and jerking inside my pussy. The cock ring kept him hard so he kept on pounding away until the buzzer. Sure enough, when he pulled out, there was semen trapped in the end of the condom.

I awarded Vassily a 5.

I had a shock when my ninth and final man came in - it was Brian.

"I'm very sorry about this, and I'll understand if you don't want to fuck me. One of the men dropped out at the last minute and I was roped in to take his place."

Brian had a decent body for his age, not overweight and with only a hint of paunch. He was no slouch in the cock department either.

"That's okay, I guess. How do you want to do it?"

"How about spoons? I like the intimacy."

That was a new one on me. Missionary, doggy and cowgirl were the limits of my repertoire.

"You'll have to show me what to do," I admitted.

"Lie on your side with your knees drawn up. I'll lie behind you and enter you from the rear."

I turned on my side and pulled my knees up, then the 'start' buzzer sounded. Brian cuddled up behind me, and kissed the side of my neck. Then I felt him ease my thighs slightly apart before sliding his cock into me. He wrapped his arms around me and I savored the warmth of his chest pressing against my back. Reaching around with one hand he found a tit, squeezing it and playing with the nipple. With the other hand he reached over and sought out my clitty, tracing little circles round it with a moist fingertip. And all the time he was gently thrusting in and out with his cock and kissing my neck.

After a gentle beginning, my arousal seemed to escalate exponentially. All too soon the 'stop' buzzer sounded.

"No! Please don't stop," I begged.

"Well, since we won't be holding anyone up."

Brian accelerated his thrusting and resumed kissing me, all the while playing with my clitty and nipple. Suddenly I went into sensory overload, my whole body wracked by violent spasms as I orgasmed. As I passed out I thought I felt answering throbs from Brian's cock.

I woke up to find Brian gently wiping my face with a damp cloth.

"Wow!" was all I could think to say.

"Yes, that was something, wasn't it. I've never had a woman faint on me before."

"What happens now?" I asked. I wasn't sure whether I meant for the evening's events or whether the two of us had any future together.

"I'm your last, so get cleaned up and come along to the breakfast room. Hand in your scores and socialize with everyone over a buffet supper. The motel staff will change the sheets in case you want to stay the night, since you've paid for it."

"When do we get to know the results?"

"We won't work them out till after the weekend. We find it avoids any unpleasantness that way. You'll be told how many people gave you what score, and you'll get contact details for every partner where you've both rated each other as 7 or higher."

I only gave Brian a 9 because I didn't want him to get too big- headed.

After Brian left I looked in the waste bin. Nine used condoms in the bottom, but I had no way of telling which was Brian's, so I didn't know for certain whether he had cum.

I quickly showered and got dressed and made my way to the breakfast room. My pussy felt a little sore, but in a nice way. My innards felt bruised thanks to Alfred, but I hadn't detected any signs of damage and there was no blood in my pee.

Just inside the breakfast room doorway was a padlocked strongbox with a slot in the top. I noticed one or two men turn to look as I posted my scorecard, probably wondering how I had rated them.

There was quite a throng assembled. All the committee members wore name badges, including Brian. I also knew the names of the eight men without name badges, although it seemed weird seeing them now with clothes on!

Feeling surprisingly hungry, I helped myself to a plate of food and a large glass of wine then mingled. As Brian had said, there were a significant number of alpha females clad in designer labels and expensive jewelry, and I could feel their eyes scrutinizing me in assessment. I have a good job, a nice apartment and decent clothes and I don't exactly go short, but many of them were way out of my league.

I saw an older lady in earnest conversation with Antonio, and as they talked she affectionately rubbed his arm. Inwardly I smiled at the realization of which orifice she liked him to fill.

Almost inevitably I found myself standing next to Brian. "What does your wife think of your participation?" I asked. The look on Brian's face sent a chill through my heart. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean...," I started, but the trouble was I had meant it.

"It's okay," he replied, forcing himself to relax. "You weren't to know."

I stood there, looking questingly at him. I wanted to know, but I realized it was none of my business so I couldn't ask.

"I guess it's no big secret," he eventually continued. "My wife was the love of my life, and still is. She'd lost a bit of weight and looked a bit tired but we put it down to overwork. Then one day she just collapsed. She never regained consciousness, and two weeks later they switched off her life support. It was a rare and aggressive form of cancer. At least she didn't suffer. I see participation as just meaningless sex. In my heart, I still feel faithful to my wife."

It was my turn to feel hurt, since I felt something more than meaningless sex from our coupling. It must have shown on my face.

"I'm sorry," Brian apologized. "What happened between us was special. I'd like to do it again sometime."

"Does that mean you gave me a 7 or better?" I grinned at him.

"You'll have to wait and see," he teased me back.

It didn't really matter, I already had his card with contact details.

As a committee member, Brian had to go and circulate with everyone, making sure he picked up on what the members thought had gone well and what might be improved for next time. But he was quickly replaced by Ruth.

"How did it go?" she asked. "Any regrets?"

"It went okay. I had some good partners, some average partners and one or two where I was glad when the buzzer went. There were a couple who I might have awarded a substantially different mark if we'd had time to talk through our preferences and experiment a little."

"Yes, five minutes is a bit constricting," Ruth agreed, "but it's the fairest way we could come up with since it's the same for everybody. Part of the purpose of this supper is to give people a chance to talk through unresolved issues."

I guessed Alfred would be popular, and if I came again I could ask to be on top. As for asking Antonio whether we could have a private session for me to try anal sex, my courage failed me completely.

"I probably shouldn't be telling you this," admitted Ruth, "but Brian usually sorts out the pairings. Since he was roped into service I had to do them this meeting. Something about the way he mentioned your name made me pair the two of you last, and judging from way you're both glowing it went well. He's a good guy but he's had a hard time since his wife died. Please don't hurt him."

I nodded, not wanting to say anything. I guessed that Ruth and Brian had probably been ordinary club members who had been invited to become committee members, and therefore had almost certainly fucked. That meant Ruth was dismissed as 'meaningless sex' whereas she obviously had feelings for him. This could get awkward, but suddenly something I had been intending to ask about leaped into my mind so I was able to change the subject.

"Where does the club get the cock rings? I'm interested in one for my friend's partner?"

"The ones the men were wearing while fucking are top-of-the-range stainless steel because they have to be sterilized after each meeting, so they're quite expensive. Give me a couple of minutes and I'll find the details for you."

Ruth disappeared for a while, then returned carrying a sheet of paper and a plastic envelope.

"This is the address and website of our supplier. They'll give you a discount if you mention us," Ruth said, handing me the sheet of paper. "New men have to measured so they get the right size, and for that we use cheap plastic adjustable cock rings which we immediately throw away since they can't be sterilized. You can have this one, it hasn't been used yet."

The plastic envelope which Ruth handed me was clear on one side, and I could see it contained what looked like a large cable-tie.

I slipped the cock ring into a pocket and thanked Ruth. She would be a good person to keep on the right side of if I ever came again, which left me mildly shocked at myself for even considering coming again. Ruth wandered off to do her duty and mingle with the other members.

A few minutes later another committee member identified by his name badge as 'Bramwell', announced that our rooms had been serviced and we could retire for the night when we were ready. He warned us that other guests were staying in the motel, and to be discreet when outside our wing and when we were back in the breakfast bar in the morning.

I realized I was feeling really tired, so I retired to my room. The room had indeed been serviced: there were clean sheets on the bed and the waste bin had been emptied. The only bad point was that the club's complimentary drinks tray had gone - I had intended to polish off another mini bottle of wine.

I half hoped for a visit from Brian during the night, but the bed was comfortable and my sleep was undisturbed and sound. I woke up unusually early the next morning feeling refreshed and invigorated. My pussy still felt a little sore and my stomach a bit bruised, but those now felt like symbols of achievement rather than despoilment.

I recognized a few club members at the breakfast bar, and I sat and made small-talk with them, judiciously avoiding any discussion of the club or sex-related matters.

I got the results by e-mail on Tuesday. The scores were listed anonymously, apart from matches. Overall my scores were more than acceptable, only one person had marked me below 4. I had two matches, Eustace and Brian. I felt a little sorry for Eustace because I think I would have been happy to have a private session with him if Brian hadn't blown my mind. Two other people had awarded me above 6, but I hadn't rated them so their details weren't supplied.

Carla pounced on me on Wednesday and dragged me out for a coffee after work. Carla is my BFF since kindergarten and we normally tell each other everything.

"What's up with you this week? You've been acting like the cat which got the cream," she asked.

"I don't know, I just feel happy for a change. Perhaps I'm finally getting over my ex."

"That's my gal. Which bar shall we hit on Friday? Vlad says the one over on Main Street has reopened after its makeover."

"Um, not this Friday. I've got a date."

Carla pulled up a chair and lowered her head to mine conspiratorially. "Okay, spill the beans," she whispered. "Who's the lucky guy."

"Um, Brian."

"Brian?" she looked at me suspiciously. "Who is Brian?"

"Brian from the club."

It suddenly dawned on her. "The pervert who approached you in the bar?" she gasped.

"Actually he's a very nice guy. And fantastic in bed."

"Oh! My! God! You didn't go to one of their meetings, did you?"

"Um, yes."

"You had sex with a bunch of strangers?" Carla exclaimed so loudly that people looked round at us.

"Um, yes," I quietly admitted.

Of course I had to tell her all about it, including details of cock sizes and positions. I could feel my pussy getting unpleasantly sticky as I told her the details.

"Oh my God, you actually passed out? That's the hottest thing I've ever heard," Carla gasped in awe. "I never knew you had it in you, you slut," the 'slut' being said in a tone of admiration rather than denigration. "When I get home tonight Vlad won't know what hit him. I'm going to fuck his brains out."

I suddenly remembered what I had been carrying around in my bag since the weekend. I pulled out the plastic envelope and handed it to Carla.

"What on earth is this?" she asked.

"It's an adjustable cock ring. You put it round the base of Vlad's cock while he's soft, then when he gets hard the blood gets trapped. So even if he has a little accident, he can still fuck your brains out."

I swear I had never seen Carla blush so much, but she didn't decline the gift.

"Thank you," she giggled. "I'm going to have a VERY good night tonight."

'And so is Vlad', I thought to myself. 'Some measure of reward for all the Friday evenings he's given up.'

alfric
alfric
4 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Change is good.. here you have a great change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice concept

Well written and enjoyable to read.

Not sure if there is a part 2 (or if it needs one).... I score you a 9

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice premise

I always enjoy seeing stories that aren't just a rehash of the usual dozen plots. It was mildly erotic, and fun to read. I look forward to seeing more stories from you.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bareback Risk Will she risk his demand, bareback sex in public?in Erotic Couplings
Three Cocks Service One woman, three cocks, home delivery.in Group Sex
Four Peters and Pussy Sex games night goes very well w anal and 4-way!in Group Sex
Nun Gives in to Lust Frustrated nun finds a big cock better than masturbation.in First Time
Hooked on Black Bareback It was supposed to be just one time.in Interracial Love
More Stories