Speed Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised to see that Andy, still sitting on the table, still had his pants zipped up, though a nice bulge showed his appreciation of the show. "Bernie, close up your pants and go get Miss Alice here a towel and a glass of water. I think she needs a rest."

Bernie reluctantly stood and did as ordered, leaving the door open behind him. He soon returned with a hand towel, which I gratefully used to wipe the sticky mess off of my chest and face. The glass of water I quickly drained. The taste of cum is not unbearable, but it always reminds me of the way your mouth tastes in the morning when you first wake up.

Andy got up and put his arm around my waist, took my hand, and as if supporting me, he walked me over to the mattress. He pulled it away from the wall and gently helped me sit down, Indian style, in the middle of the nasty thing.

"Bernie, if you've recovered from Miss Alice's treatment, you need to go on back to the office and type up a statement for her charges. Besides, 'ol Cletis will likely be waking up soon: he sure started his weekly binge early this time."

"Aw, Andy, do I have to?" I was really getting tired of the deputy's whiny voice. "That's not fair! I though you said no fucking her!"

"Don't worry, Bernie, I'm not going to fuck our little school teacher, but I'd like some privacy."

Bernie left, and Andy again locked the door behind him. He turned toward me and loosened his tie, pulling it over his head still knotted, and tossed it carelessly onto the table. His eyes never left mine.

"You know," I finally spoke, "it bothers me how you keep referring to me as a teacher, like it matters."

He unbuttoned his cuffs, then the rest of his khaki shirt. He pulled it off revealing a white undershirt. Still he looked at me intently. "You're right: It really doesn't matter what we do: we all need to fuck, the only difference is how we like to do it." He pulled the undershirt off, and I saw that his tan line formed a triangle at his collar. Below that his chest was broad, softly covered with salt and pepper hair down to his somewhat rounded belly. He bent over to pull off his shoes, then unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. I held my breath in anticipation as he pulled them down with his white briefs. His hard-on jumped up as if on a spring. Not as impressively long as Bernie's, but much thicker, even heavy. I nodded with appreciation, a bit sorry that he wasn't going to fuck me. I always thought an overlong dick was a waste: a guy can only put an eight-incher just so far into a six or seven inch cunt before he's banging away at the back wall. On the other hand, a nice thick cock really fills me up, rubbing deliciously in and out of my pussy.

He sat down next to me and tipped my head back and pressed his open mouth to mine, his other hand caressing my breast and teasing my nipple. His tongue searched my mouth, he sucked my lip, and licked over my teeth, his hand moving from one breast to the other. I breathlessly returned his kisses, and reached down to grip his cock tightly. His mouth then left mine and he softly kiss-licked my eyelids, my ears, my throat, as he gently leaned me back until I was lying down.

He changed positions, straddling my body, on his hands and knees. His lips and tongue continued on down, stopping for a long time to suck my nipples, first one and then the other, nipping them gently with his teeth, sucking and pulling at them with his lips. I squirmed nonstop, whimpering with growing arousal, as his mouth continued to travel down my body. He flicked his tongue in and out of my navel, as if fucking the little depression, and then kissed all over my belly.

"I'm heading south," he spoke quietly, his voice guttural. "I love the south!" What was he talking about? "I love the Spanish moss!" He rubbed his nose and lips in my pussy, sniffing and savoring my scent. Oh, I thought, I understand. "All the dark bogs, so steamy and wet!" His tongue explored my soft wet nooks and crannies. I felt his whiskery face pressing greedily into my body, rubbing me, stroking me. He thrust his tongue deep into my cunt, fucking me with his tongue, sucking my wetness. He lifted his face from me long enough to speak one more time, using his fingers to spread open my pussy lips, "What I love best of all about the south is what I find living in the mossy backwoods." With that proclamation, he lowered his head again, his mouth zeroing in my clit. He alternately sucked it and flicked it with his tongue. Did I mention I was going wild? My hips were bucking uncontrollably, yet like a rodeo rider, his mouth was never tossed from its mount. I felt my climax start deep in my belly, a warm coiling creature tickling and tingling my insides, then rising up my spine. I don't know what sounds I must have made, probably incoherent cries, but I was thrusting my pelvis into his face, gripping his head, holding on as if I was in danger of falling. The crashing spasms jerked my body, a seizure of sorts. It was not only a hard cumming, but a long, drawn-out one as well. The room disappeared for me, and all I heard was a roaring in my ears. Then, slowly, I drifted back down to the surface.

"Oh God, where am I?" It felt as if I had awakened from a long coma. I continued to shiver and twitch in aftershocks.

Andy chuckled. "I thought you'd like that." He shifted so that he was lying on his side next to me, caressing my breasts and throat. "When you're ready, I'd like to have my turn. I've waited patiently, but no more."

Slowly I sat up, still weak from my orgasm, and he turned to lie flat on his back. I leaned over and kissed him, my tongue thrusting in and out like a little penis in his mouth, a hint of what was next on the agenda. His whiskers scratched my face like fine sand paper, reminding me of the way it had felt on my pussy. I kissed him down his creased, sun burnt neck. He smelled of soap and sweat, a strangely erotic scent. While I kissed him I stroked his chest, finding his little man nipples and tugging on them like he was a girl. Downward I moved, south as he would have put it, until my chin encountered his upright, hard, thick cock. I licked the tiny bit of ooze that trickled out, then used the broadest surface of my tongue to bathe his cock, like licking an ice cream cone. I savored its smoothness, its hardness as I tongued him all over. "Oh yeah, keep that up, baby!" I gripped him tightly in my hand, my fingers unable to encircle his thickness, as I moved to his balls, also heavy and full. I managed to suck one ball into my mouth, but was barely able to open wide enough to engulf his sack. Finally, my mouth was full, and I sucked hard, bobbing my head, pretending to deep-throat his balls. "That's real nice!" I enjoyed his encouragement. Pulling his balls out of my mouth, my jaws tiring, I moved down to that wonderfully underrated wrinkly place under the cock. I licked him there, and he lifted his ass slightly so I was able to tease his tight asshole with my tongue. Then back up his cock. I sucked hard on the smooth round cap, up and down with my mouth. Slowly I rubbed his dick back along the roof of my mouth until his cock filled my mouth. Then it was a slow movement on down my throat. He rested his hands lightly on my head, I suppose to keep me from getting distracted, or maybe he just enjoyed feeling my head moving up and down in time with his cock being sucked. "Oh you just keep that up for a little longer, sweetie, just. . .keep. . .that. . .up!" I knew the moment was at hand when he started to pant hoarsely, and his fingers tightened in my hair. I felt his balls jump slightly, then his cum was spurting down my throat, filling my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, but the man was boundless. Some of his thick cum dribbled out of my mouth, and it was all I could do to politely lick my lips clean.

He lay there panting for a few minutes, his eyes closed. "Wow, ma'am, you have quite a talent!" He had returned to his drawl. "I'm just gonna rest here a spell. You want to join me?"

I lay down next to him, arms around each other. I must have dozed off, but I woke quickly when I heard banging on the door.

"Damn, that idiot!" Andy cursed. "What the hell do you need, Bernie?"

"Aren't ya'll done yet? Cletis woke up and I let him go on home. I'm ready to cut out of here, too. Mable is expecting me at the end of my shift."

"You go on home, Bernie. But first bring in Alice's grip from her car." Andy looked over at me. "Would you like a bite to eat?"

I shook my head. I wanted to ask who the hell was Mable and did she know about Bernie's extracurricular activities, but instead I said, "What I'd really like is to wash up and find a place to sleep. I'm beat!"

Andy forced himself up, groaning like an old man, and pulled on his briefs and uniform pants. "I guess you deserve that. Luckily we have a bathroom with a shower right across the hall. Will that be fine?" I just nodded my appreciation.

After showering and dressing in clean clothes, I actually felt a little less exhausted. I sat with Andy a bit in the office. He poured himself a short glass of whiskey from a bottle he took from the bottom drawer of his desk and offered one to me, which I accepted. He then gave me the typed statement Bernie had left on his desk.

"I'll need you to sign and date this at the bottom. It just states how you were speeding, expired license, possession of less than one ounce of marijuana. What I'm gonna do is this: I'll be keeping the statement, the tape of your confession, and the marijuana as evidence, so that if you ever decide to complain about the, er, events in the back room, we both have something to lose. I get in trouble for not reported the arrest, withholding evidence, all that, too. I tell you what, in twenty or thirty years, I'll burn the whole dad burn file: by then, you may not even remember what happened here tonight!" I signed it, and he put the folder in the back of the bottom drawer of his filing cabinet. I noticed there were several similar looking files back there already.

We ate some leftover biscuits and honey Aunt Tee had brought over earlier with his supper. He told me how his wife had died giving birth to his son, Andy Jr., and that he hadn't dated much since breaking up with a woman who, coincidentally, was also a teacher. His Aunt Tee lived with them as housekeeper/cook, but mostly Andy looked after her: she was getting senile.

Around 2:00 a.m. I was about to pass out. I spent that night on a cot in one of the cells, not the one Cletis had occupied. Andy woke me the next morning, very early. Aunt Tee was bringing over some biscuits and country ham for Andy's breakfast, and he felt it best that she not ever know I had been at the jail.

My drive on home was thankfully uneventful, and I was happy to get home to my own bed, and my sweet husband, who was pleased to give in to my request to fuck my pussy silly with his fat, beautiful cock. There were no more trips to Atlanta, either. I guess I had learned my lesson: it was time to keep my wild side in my memories.

I looked over at Andy after the envelope had turned completely to ashes.

"So, Mrs. Blakely, I guess our secret is safe. Bernie, I'm sad to say, passed on a few years ago, and no one ever asked whose red car spent that night at the VFW. I've retired from the sheriff business, you're no longer teaching, and now your husband is on the short list for Vice President." He nodded with satisfaction, like a job well done. "I guess I'll be leaving, now."

"I just have one question, Andy. That mattress in the back room: any other ladies ever see it, or was I the only one you ever stopped at your speed trap?"

Andy smiled his "I've got a secret" smile. "Way'ell," he answered, "I'll just say that there are no more envelopes needing to be delivered after tonight!" He stood, shook my hand, and I never saw him again.

12