Speeding

Story Info
She submits to a substantial fine.
1.9k words
31.5k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sped along the highway. It was 1:30 in the morning and she wanted to finally arrive at her destination. She'd been driving for what seemed like forever. She cruised into the outskirts of the sleepy little Wisconsin town, Avril's song blasting from the speakers, "I wanna be anything but ordinary, please!" She checked her rearview mirror as she caught the glare of lights and grimaced as she saw the blue and reds flashing. Reluctantly, yet with some excitement she pulled over to the shoulder of the road.


The window floated down and she made certain the cop could see her hands on the steering wheel. He came up to the side of the car.

"Alberta, Canada."

She swallowed and her voice cracked, "Yes, I'm from Alberta."

She hung her head, resigned, as he said, "You must have a lot on your mind. You forgot to turn off the cruise about a mile ago. I clocked you goin' 70 in a 45 zone. This is gonna be a substantial fine."

She chewed her lip as she looked at him. He was tall and dark. She thought he must spend a lot of time working out. He was built with broad shoulders and great biceps. Her eyes kept drifting back up to his face. His lashes were that typical length, the one all the mothers croon over, too long to be on a boy. His eyes were dark and mysterious. It didn't help that the lights from the cruiser were casting all of his features in sharp relief.

She saw a smile tugging at his lips as her eyes passed over his mouth. She looked, nervously into his eyes. "Look, I can't afford a big ticket. It was stupid of me not to be paying attention to the signs, but I can honestly say I didn't see it. How can I convince you not to write me up?" Her pulse raced faster than the car had just moments ago.

She could see his attitude change and he bent over into the window. The beam from his flashlight floated eerily into the passenger seat. She blushed as he illuminated the 2 Snickers wrappers on the seat beside her, but what the hell? She'd been running on caffeine and sugar for the last 18 hours and so what if he saw the evidence of it?

The light shone into her face, causing her to squint and shade her eyes with her hand. "Hey!"

He flicked the beam down and she sighed in relief. She heard his chuckle as he noticed her chest rise and fall from it. She brought her other hand to cover her cleavage.

"Turn off the ignition and step out of the car, please."

She moved her hands carefully and turned the key, then to the handle and opened door. He had the light pointed at the ground so that it shone where she was going to step. Her foot rolled on the gravel and she stumbled as she rose to her feet. He watched her and she heard him ask, "Have you had anything to drink tonight?"

"No! Of course not!"

"That's what everyone says. Now, come around front here and put your hands on the hood of the car."

She moved around. He stood so that she had to either step onto the highway behind him or pass between the car and his body. She slipped in front of him her hip grazing his thigh, her shoulder brushing his upper arm.

He placed his hand in the middle of her back and guided her the rest of the way. Her skin leapt at the contact. He pushed her roughly forward as he placed his foot between hers and kicked them apart. His thigh was right against her crotch as he pressed down onto her.

He leaned over her as he grabbed her wrist and brought it around on top of her spine. He whispered in her ear, "You wanna avoid a ticket? You'll need to be quiet and follow my instructions." She felt the cool pinch of the cuffs as he clamped one side around her wrist. He roughly pulled her other arm around and completed her capture, "Clear?"

She drew a ragged breath, her breasts ached as his weight joined hers squeezing them onto the engine-warmed metal. He wrapped her hair in his hand and pulled her head back. His voice menaced her, "Clear?"

She managed to squeeze out a shaky agreement, "Yes."

"Good."

She felt his excitement against her ass as he moved to let his free hand move over her curves. Letting go of her hair, he gripped her chin. He let her roll to him and then covered her mouth with his. She forgot her inhibitions and opened her mouth to him, the kiss tasting and exploring this stranger.

He lifted her with him as he stood. Letting her slide down his body. Nudging her suggestively with his hardness as she regained her feet. He stepped beside her and pulled her around to the passenger side. He opened the back door and stood her in the opening.

He hooked his fingers into her top and pulled the elastic sheath down until her breasts bounced free. Her nipples, already erect drew even tighter as his hands slid up her sides and grasped her soft mounds, squeezing as he stroked outward to the pink offering at the tip. He pulled them close together and kissed first one then the other, moving between the two like a greedy puppy for milk.

"You have great tits!" he panted, sucking at them while she watched. His teeth closed on a rosy morsel and he tugged it. She felt his tongue flick across the end as he pulled. Her skin seemed to be electric. The signals from her brain making her whole body tingle.

She arched her back, pressing her breast into his mouth. She struggled against the cuffs holding her arms behind her. "Please! I want to touch you too!" she pleaded, exclaiming as he nipped harder on her breast.

Pausing to look at her, "I told you to be quiet!" He spun her around and rudely hauled her shorts down. "Oh baby. Such a sweet ass." She felt him massage her buttocks. Her sex moving in response to his pressing and rubbing. She leaned her forehead on the door jam as his hands stroked closer to her wetness.

He watched as his gentle touch soothed and calmed her once more. Then, twisting his lips into an evil smile he lifted both hands off her. She presented beautifully. With a little moan as well! With no warning or comment he swatted her ass.

She cried out in shock more than pain. "Oh God! I'm sorry." She gasped again as he reddened the other cheek.

"Be quiet!" he ordered, slipping his hand up just short of her outer lips.

She quivered as he strung her along. She didn't know if he was going to caress her or punish her. The sting was quickly passing into warmth. In wonder she realized that she wanted so badly for him to touch her, it was a tangible ache.

He pressed his cheek to her ass. His hand moving lightly up and down her inner thigh, almost absently. He kissed her soft skin and slid his finger up between her delicate inner folds, right along her slit. He steeped his digit in her wetness for a long moment before slipping it back from her and then probing inside. Her tight, little tunnel felt like wet silk as he pressed his finger into her.

He knew she wanted more just by the way her hips circled and ground down against his hand. He manipulated her for a few moments more. His finger shone in the lights from the cruiser when he withdrew it and brought it to his lips. Her essence excited him. He stood behind her and unfastened his utility belt, draping it over the car door. He sighed in relief as he released his cock from the tight confines of his uniform.

She felt the heat of him before he touched her with his shaft. His breath on her ear as he pulled her back against him seemed to sear her flesh. He raised her up off her toes and in one smooth movement pressed the tip of his member to her wet opening. He could feel her hands bunched up to his stomach. The metal cuffs felt sharp, almost cutting the way they were pressed between them, creasing the soft skin on her wrists as they scraped along his abdomen.

He held his hips forward as he pulled her onto his erection. They moaned in unison at the contact. "Yes. You feel so good my little prisoner. Such," he felt her pussy open and take another inch of his cock. "A pretty," her clit dragged itself into her wetness as he slipped along beside it. "Fuck!" he growled as she took almost all of his cock on the first thrust.

With his cock and one hand on her tummy holding her petite form to him, he let his other reach up to tug at her nipples. She moaned and rocked through her impalement. His cock was pressed so hard against the top of her inner walls that she could almost taste him. His touch felt like embers on her nipples as he tweaked them. She gasped as he twisted one.

"She makes noise!" he whispered sarcastically in her ear, "Now you can answer me! Use only yes or no. No more!" She nodded mutely as her orgasm neared. "Do you want to cum?" Her head nodded once again. No! Yes or no. Answer me!

"Yes!" He could hear the need in her voice. He moved his hands around her waist and lifted her, up, so slowly. The pleasure was almost excruciating, doubling as he pulled her back onto himself. He was enjoying every moment of this little law breaker. He listened to the wet sounds of their sex and could hold himself back no longer. He heard her gasps as he pushed inside. She was so tight it almost hurt to go any deeper.

She was incoherently grunting her approval with every thrust. Her orgasm was building almost too quickly. Her pussy was being split apart he was fucking her so hard. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh fuck!"

She felt the hot gust of her cumming engulf her. The searing blast scouring every vestige of control from her as she fell into her feelings. He kept thrusting into her. Not stopping, taking her past that place where she could believe she was in control.

He held her close as she was torn by her pleasure. He could feel her contractions squeezing him, her wetness as she pushed it out onto his shaft and balls. He pistoned in and out of her. His balls drawn up tight. He released just as he heard her call out his name.

"Yes baby, cum with me!"

He growled and buried his face in her hair. The force of his spending staggering him. He jabbed into her again and again. He leaned back against the door and held her tightly as they rode out their ecstasy.

She giggled and turned her face to kiss his jaw. "Well I'm truly glad to meet you at last, baby." she smiled, "How about getting these cuffs off me and I'll follow you to your place."

"Y'know, I'd have taken the night off to meet you don't you? But this was fun too!"

He smacked her ass and unlocked her shackles. Once they were tucked back together he gave her a long lingering kiss.

"Keep those lil bracelets handy, Deputy, I do believe I have a use for them."

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
lorencinolorencinoover 16 years ago
Mmmmm

You certainly have a way with words

jtfresh1jtfresh1almost 19 years ago
Great writing!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!

Such an intriguing story. You have a great skill for setting the mood and creating lust and passion in an unconventional sexually-charged situation. I might even become a fan!!

--jtfresh (jeff)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
oh fuck carrie.....

that was so fucking good... i just wanted to be there fucking that alberta slut so bad... it was incredible... the danger...the submission...the pleasure... the passion...ty so much *sigh*

john

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom He forces the Cheerleader's Mom to be his eager ass-slut too.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sexy Doctor Gives Prostate Exam Guy is surprised when female Dr. shows up for prostate exam.in BDSM
Bless Me Father for I have Sinned 01 Sister Kathryn sees Father Thomas for his spiritual guidance.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Plantation Overthrow Gangbang Black slaves overthrow white Master and use his daughter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
More Stories