Speeding Ticket

Story Info
She gets a speeding ticket.
1k words
3.76
24.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fumbled in the glove compartment for her license and registration as the officer strode through the dark behind her toward her car. She could not believe it - this made twice in two weeks that she had been pulled over. Twice! Just like last time, she knew her mind had drifted from the road, and in that few moments, her speed had drifted precariously upward. Maybe this cop wouldn't give her a ticket either, she thought hopefully. Thank god the first guy had let her off with a warning. A warning, and the memory of those shining eyes, which had gazed down at her with something like amusement. She couldn't get those eyes out of her mind.

Having found her documentation, she lowered her window and reached out to hand them to the officer. Eyes lowered, she saw him lean down, resting his forearm on door. Instinctively, she took a breath and drew back slightly. Her heart skipped a beat as she met his eyes. It was the same cop - the one who had pulled her over not two weeks ago. She felt her face grow warm, flushing in embarrassment.

"Well, Miss," he said, those dark eyes twinkling in amusement, a smile just beginning to spread across his roguish face, "it seems that my last warning wasn't enough to keep you out of trouble."

"I - sir, I am so sorry," she stammered, lost in his eyes and his mahogany voice, "I just -"

"I don't want to hear any more excuses, Miss," he said firmly, eyes still teasing, "I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the car."

She opened the door, bewildered, and stepped onto the pavement. There were no streetlights on this country road, but she could see the officer's strong frame coolly illuminated by the full moon above them. He casually tossed her license and registration through her open window where they landed on the driver's seat. She watched them fall, then turned back to the enchanting man in front of her.

"So ... what's the charge, officer?" she asked hesitantly after a moment of intense silence.

His hand went to his hip, lightly brushing the handcuffs that hung there. She felt a shiver, and the corner of his mouth raised in a playful smile. He took a small step toward her.

"I have reasonable suspicion that there is contraband on your person." Now they were no more than two feet from each other. She could feel the heat emanating off of him, cold as it was in the night air. He looked down at her, eyebrows raised expectantly.

"Please turn around and place your hands on the vehicle."

She did as he asked. She felt him step closer to her, his legs braced just outside of hers, his breath on her neck and shoulder. She could smell his musky, natural scent - fresh-cut grass, and leather, and rain. Her heart began to beat faster as she felt his strong hands begin to gently explore her body, starting at her shoulders, moving slowly downward, savoring the curves of her figure, caressing her waist, her hips - as his hands ran over her skirt she felt him grip a little tighter, tugging the fabric slightly as he continued down to her exposed thighs. Instinctively she bit her lip and felt her back arch at his touch. She knew he could see clearly that her bare, milky-white legs were hiding no contraband, but he took his time inspecting them just the same.

He stood back up, uniform rustling slightly, and in a soft, low voice, said "All right, now. Please turn around, miss." She did, and found herself pressed up against her car, the officer balancing his weight with one hand on the roof, legs spread and a hand on his hip. He was so close to her she thought she could hear his heart beating - or was that just hers, pounding in her ears as her body tingled with anticipation and excitement?

"Thank you," he whispered in her ear, "for your cooperation." Slowly, gently, he reached out to her face, his hand caressing the line of her neck, her collarbone, and to the roundness of her breast, where his touch lingered for a moment. She felt her nipples harden, begging to be toyed with, but he continued downward, caressing with both hands now. At the curve of her waist, she heard his sharp intake of breath as his hands gripped tightly and he pressed his hard body against hers, his mouth hovering just centimeters from her own. She closed her eyes, begging him with her body to take her. Without warning, he dropped to his knees. A cool breeze flew up her skirt and she shivered, realizing belatedly that the officer's face had disappeared beneath the short piece of fabric. Her eyes widened and she gasped as she felt his tongue against her clit and then inside of her, his hands gripping her hips and urging her toward his mouth. She felt her body eagerly respond, pressing in rhythm toward him. After a moment, a pulse of intense pleasure exploded inside of her, coursed through her veins, and she heard herself moan in ecstasy. He slowed for a moment, and she dizzily began to recover her senses. But he rallied his agile tongue, flicking it slowly, and then faster and faster across her throbbing clitoris, altering rhythm every so often.

After the second wave of bliss had crashed through her, she fell against the car, her legs shaking furiously. He stood quickly and caught her as she began to slide toward the ground. In his strong embrace, pressed up against his solid, muscular body, she felt the hardness of his manhood against her, and a sudden energy strengthen her limbs.

"Well," he said, breathing heavily, "no contraband so far. But," he glanced down, then back at her, "I do have a suspicious package here that you seem to be responsible for." She let out a surprised giggle as he gazed at her, smiling - eyes no longer twinkling but flaming with desire. "Looks like I'm going to have to take you in for some questioning."