Spell, Crook and Handle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing," she asked as I lapped at her little brown hole. "That feels weird, good but weird."

I took a finger slick with her pussy juices and eased it into her ass. She tried to avoid the finger but failed since she couldn't move from her spot. She growled and spat as I began fingering her ass. I returned my lips to her pussy and that really confused her. Her body began to shake and I thrust my finger faster now and her growls became grunts of pleasure now.

"Why are you doing that," she asked as I suckled her clit and all speech left her.

She was bouncing her hips against me now. I could almost feel how close she was. I fluttered my tongue over her clit and her head came up and she cried out as she came. I stood up and eased just the tip into her soaked cunt.

"You want it so bad, push back," I ordered.

She faltered not used to being dictated to. I stood there in that one spot waiting patiently. Her will broke and she slowly pushed back against me. Romanov groaned as I filled her up.

"Very good," I said rewarding her behavior. "Now I am going to fuck you just like you wanted. But you can't thrust backward if you do you will be punished, understand?"

She nodded and waited for me. I began to move slowly savoring her tight pussy. I praised her on how snug it was. She lowered her head and began panting again. I fucked her a little harder now and she let out these cute little grunts with each of my thrusts. I cupped her tits and they fit my hands perfectly. It was like they were made for me. I teased her nipples as I thrust slowly loving how her pussy wrapped around me and hating the fact that I succumb to her body.

"Unn... unnn... UNNN..."

I watched her pussy swallow me and it began to squeeze me just like her tongue had. She was the most talented piece of ass I had ever had. I told her how good her squeezing felt and she did something amazing. She was able to isolate parts of her pussy. So she could literally squeeze the tip, then the next few inches and so on. I ground against her as I let her pussy do the work for a while. I felt my orgasm getting close and began thrusting again. She let out another one of her little yelps of surprise. I jackhammered her pussy for all I was worth and Romanov lost control. She began pushing back with everything she had.

"So close," she whimpered. "Make me cum!"

I slammed into her and the timing couldn't have been any more perfect. I pulled back and thrust one last time and the moment cum splashed her insides she wailed as her own orgasm hit her. A large chunk of her life force melted into me and her knees weakened. Any mortal woman would have died but she recovered and quickly.

"Pool, I need the pool," she begged.

"I leave here with the jewel safely," I countered.

"Of course," she said. "I told you I would never harm you."

I pulled out and we dove back into the pool. I caught a hint of fear on her features when she came up for air. I think she suspected I was like her serpent demons. I was something new and someone to be respected. I caught up with her and grabbed her by her hair. I pulled her into a kiss and felt her body mold to mine. She was shivering in my grasp and I knew something in her had broken. Her tongue was unnatural the way it moved in my mouth just as it had when she sucked me off. I could probably do that but she didn't need to know that, yet.

"What is my punishment," she asked after she broke our kiss.

"You'll just have to wait," I told her and she nodded. "No more orders, yes?"

"You win, yes," she replied. "Your cock broke me. It kissed my soul."

"Tell me when you are ready for your punishment. I don't want to hurt you."

She swam and drank quite a lot of the water. I watched her intently looking for some sign of deceit. To pass the time I examined the pool and its decorations and inscriptions. Romanov swam next to me and explained the characters. They were similar to kanji, Japanese and Chinese characters, where the symbols themselves represented actual things as well as possessing a phonetic sound. Given enough time I could learn how to read and speak this language. I was more interested in the Rosetta stone she had mentioned.

"Rosetta Stone," I said and she nodded.

"After punishment please," she replied. I was struck by the word please.

"Are you ready," I asked and she nodded eagerly.

"Where do you want me?"

She took great satisfaction from displaying herself before the statue of Yig. I would use that to my benefit. I pointed to where we had fucked before. Romanov smile and returned to that spot. I stood behind her and tapped her on her shoulder. I told her to get on her back. She moved quickly and enthusiastically. I wanted to watch her face when I punished her. I told her to lay there and enjoy herself. I grabbed her behind her knees, pushed them to her chest and then apart until they touched the stone. She was scary flexible, this would be fun.

I bent down and brought my tongue to her pussy. As I lapped away she ground her hips against my face. I decided this was a good time to duplicate her serpentine tongue trick. I stuck the tip of my tongue between her labia and pushed. It slithered inside of her and I was rewarded with the sound of pleasant surprise. It took a little practice to undulate my tongue properly to get the effect I sought. Romanov lost her mind as I fucked her with my tongue. She grabbed my hair and held me there. What came out of her mouth was unintelligible. I didn't know if it was the language of Yig or just her blabbering incoherently.

Lily, just wait until I get home! You are going to go ape shit. I renewed my attack on her pussy and she came in record time. Her scream echoed for what seemed like forever. I withdrew my tongue from her pussy and let her catch her breath. Her legs were shaking and she was panting as she recovered. A few minutes later she nodded that she was ready. I cupped her firm little ass cheek and pulled them apart. She looked at me puzzled until my tongue invaded her ass. Her eyes widened and she squirmed as I tongued her ass.

"Why are you doing that," she grunted. "Feels good and strange..."

I let it slither deep before I did my new little trick. Romanov's back arched and she cried out cursing as her depths were stimulated. I couldn't wait any longer so I summoned my dark miracle. I withdrew my tongue and stood up. Her eyes locked on the double trouble heading her way.

"NO... you cannot do that to me," she howled even as the tips touched her holes. "Stop damn you, I command you to... UNNNNNNNN! My ASS... you have violated my fucking ASS!"

I was buried deep in both holes as I began to thrust. She cursed and tried to get up but her slight build and my position made it impossible. Her punishment continued for the death of my friends. I thrust faster and harder now and she tried to sit up and claw my eyes out. I wrapped my hand around her throat and squeezed. I didn't squeeze tight but just enough to get her attention. We locked eyes and she snarled and spat as I punished her. Her body betrayed her and she looked down in disbelief.

"NO, I will not enjoy this," she spat but her features slackened as a climax threatened her.

One minute later her body shook and she came harder than before. The look of disbelief was reward enough. I kept thrusting even as she pounded on my chest to stop and let her rest. She was covered in sweat as I hammered her pussy and ass mercilessly.

"You like it don't you," I asked smiling my demonic smile.

"No," she replied weakly. "You are a very bad man."

"That is not even an issue," I said as I pulled back and slammed into her. "Tell me the truth!"

"YES damn you to hell," she screamed. "I love this... fuck you!"

"Your god king is watching me fuck your holes," I said and she nodded.

I pulled out of her, flipped her onto her belly and slid back into both holes. I grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head up so she was looking at the statue while I fucked her.

"I think he likes me violating you," I smirked. "What do you think?"

"He accepts all the pleasure or pain inflicted here," she whispered. "You have fed him well."

"Just as you have fed me," I replied and she stiffened in response.

"Fuck my pussy and ass demon spawn," she growled. "For His sake, shoot your seed inside of me."

"Oh I will slut, I will," I growled in her ear my anger surfacing now.

My friends lay dead in the dome and here I was fucking a gorgeous young thing. It wasn't a perfect solution but it was better than dying here all alone. The angrier I got the harder I fucked her. I was going to break her and leave a lasting mark upon her. Romanov screamed as I thrust into her begging me to do it harder. I almost stopped when I heard her beg for me to hurt her more. I looked up into the eyes of Yig and saw the malice there. It was the inhuman reptilian eyes that bored into me. It was a god of darkness and pain. She would be my sacrifice to him.

"I can feel you swelling inside of me," she howled. "Fill my holes..."

"Oh shut the fuck up bitch," I screamed even as my orgasm hit. "FUCK!"

I cursed as I shot my load into her pussy and ass. The filthy cunt came along with me again. I hated her and yet there was a part of me that pitied her. She was the product of this accursed place. I ground against her until she was filled to capacity. I yanked out of her and shoved her into the pool. She hit the water sideways and sputtered as she collected herself. I dove in to clean up. I drank deep of the water and felt the surge of energy. This pool was dangerous. I could fuck her nonstop for as long as I wanted.

"So is he pleased," I asked.

"If my pain and pleasure is any indicator I would say yes. He is quite pleased."

I ignored her after this. I let her recover and returned my attention to my surroundings. I swam up to the stone in the center. The water fell onto it and it wasn't until I was right on top of it that I saw the markings. There were hieroglyphics that reminded me of Egyptian characters. The girl swam up next to me and told me the stones story. If she was to be believed seven such stones fell from the sky. They are scattered across the world in the most sacred of places. I could only imagine how precious such stones would be considered to those that found them.

"A treasure beyond price," I said and she nodded.

"Are you going to punish me again?"

"I don't know," I told her honestly. "A part of me hates you and wants you to suffer. Another part feels sorry for you."

"You pity me," she asked. "Why would you pity me? I have more than most people could have in a thousand life times."

"You live in darkness serving an inhuman god king. I don't understand."

"Of course you don't," she said smiling. "Do you have any idea how old I am?"

"Twenty something..." I replied and she shook her head.

"Not even close," she smiled even wider now. "My last name should be clue enough."

"No way," I said astounded. "You can't be."

"Oh but I am," she said proudly. "My mother was Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna. I was named after her loving sister Tatiana."

"But that would make you over ninety years old," I said and she nodded. "How is that even possible?"

"The pool," she said. "Its restorative powers are quite profound."

"Wait a minute, if Anastasia is your mother who is your father?"

"Come now demon spawn are we really all that different?"

"Oh hell no," I said as I realized what had happened. I looked at the statue and then back at her.

"Can't you see the family resemblance," she said her eyes slit and the color of molten gold. "We are both demons under the skin lover."

The Heart and the Break:

It was impossible to sleep while sitting in that pool. The constant flow of energy, while intoxicating, was having a very detrimental effect on my nerves. I decided to get a better look at the star stone as I called it. The hexagonal block was ten feet tall and ten feet on each side. With a little effort I managed to climb on top of it and examine the top more closely. The perpetual pounding of the falling water helped revive a hint of my humanity since I had been deciding how I was going to murder Tatiana and her serpent friends.

I knelt down and stared disbelieving at the top of the squat obelisk. In a mission of so many seemingly impossible things this one really pushed me to the edge. I had to assume a few things as facts. This pool and the stone had been here for thousands of years. The serpent folk had been using the water as a kind of fountain of youth. If those were true then why the hell was the top of this stone as smooth as glass? I ran my hand across the surface and it was without a single blemish. The falling water should have worn it down, pitted the surface and there should be a bowl shaped depression near the center where the water hit the hardest. But none of those things were true.

I lay down and looked very closely at the edges and corners of the thing. The exterior of the sides had some sort of rough material that clung to it. Were these the minerals that the torrent deposited into the pool? Was this some sort of extraterrestrial geriatric that restored cellular health to the recipient? If it was, was it created or natural to the world it originated on? Was the stone capable of restoring itself? Is that why it is unweathered? That at least made a kind of sense in all of this insanity. There were so many questions and so little time.

"What are you doing," Tatiana screamed. "How dare you defile the sacred stone that gives life?"

"I meant no disrespect," I said and she calmed a little. "I needed a better look at it."

I dove from the stone and swam to the bottom of the pool. Even here at the bottom was an unseen wonder of craftsmanship. Etched into the floor of the pool was a great aquatic deity of some sort. The great octopus-headed being stared up from the depths. There was a circle of characters around it that were different than those used elsewhere in the dome complex. I kicked up and reached the surface. Tatiana was still angry with me but I told her I would make it up to her. That made her smile and willing to answer a few questions.

"Who is that on the bottom of the pool?"

"They do not speak of that one," she replied. "It was his people that built this place. There was a great battle and the builders were driven from this place. Yig and his children claimed it as their own."

"Wait, are you telling me this place used to be underwater," I asked and she nodded. "I guess over time it was pushed upwards until it was on top of this hill."

"That is my understanding," she said. "Do you want to punish me again?"

"You do have a one track mind don't you."

"It's all your fault really," Tatiana purred. "You're the one that made me fall for that cock of yours, both of them."

"Where is the Rosetta Stone," I asked changing the subject. "Stone now... cock later..."

"This way," she said smiling brilliantly now.

We walked around the place naked. What was the point of getting dressed when I might not even walk out of here alive and my pistol wasn't going to do me any good anyway? If fully automatic weapons with armor piecing rounds failed my friends a lowly nine millimeter was as good as a water pistol. The floor was smooth and free of debris despite the millennia underground. Tatiana led me to another antechamber attached to the edge of the dome and there were steps that went down. These were proper steps not like the ones that had led from the surface. They were elegant, gorgeously crafted and cold to the touch.

Down we went as Tatiana opened up more about her time here. She spoke of how much she missed her mother since she had gone. I assumed that was her way of telling me that she had died. She had been raised by her father and when she was old enough and strong enough she brought food to them. Her father would indulge her from time to time when one of the people brought was a handsome young man. She could play with him until such time as he was sacrificed to Yig properly.

"But you are different," she added quickly. "You see, you are like us and we must treat you with the proper respect."

"You don't know how much that means to me," I said and she giggled.

The stairs led to a very strange room. The best way to describe it would be an inverted dome. While we walked within a disc shaped chamber the floor was transparent and below us the reverse dome dropped away from us. The interior of the room was lit by those phosphorescent mushrooms that were everywhere. It was a bit unsettling walking over that open area and not falling down to that bowl shape underneath. We stopped near the center of the chamber and Tatiana told me to look up. I lifted my head and gazed at what I was expecting to be the ceiling but damn it if the architects didn't serve up yet another surprise. The entire ceiling was mirrored and with the floor being transparent it gave the queer illusion that the dome was above us. My inner ear rebelled and I dropped to my knees. I squeezed my eyes shut to block out the sensation of falling.

"It's okay," Tatiana said placing a gentle hand on my shoulder. "The same thing happened to me the first time. We are here."

"Of course we are," I said.

"No silly man," she replied. "We are in the chamber with the Rosetta Stone."

I opened my eyes and the room had changed. We were still in the center but my surroundings had changed drastically. The chamber was small and rectangular. The floor was about twenty feet square with the ceiling rising forty or so feet above us in a kind of chimney. There was a pedestal rising from the floor as if carved from a single block of stone. It ended in a kind of feral claw that held fast a dodecahedron cast from some queer dark green metal. Each of the twenty sides of the object was covered with lines of symbols. The top row was the runes of the builders, below that an equally baffling set of characters, followed by what appeared to Sumerian cuneiform, Egyptian hieroglyphics, Greek alphabet and finally roman letters.

"This could take some time," I said studying the metal object.

"All you have to do is touch it," Tatiana said. "The device will do the rest."

"I see," I said suddenly noticing the not so subtle change in Tatiana.

When I first met her she could barely put five small words together. Now she was quite the articulate little cock sucker. I didn't want to give away my observation and slowly reached out and touched the thing clutched in the claw. My flesh made contact and I couldn't let go. An icy sensation ran up my fingers to my hand, then slowly up my arm until it struck my head like an anvil. It was sensory overload at the best and mental burn out at the worst. I think I screamed before I blacked out. Tatiana was holding me when I woke up.

"Shh be still," she cooed. "Head must hurt badly."

"Yeah, train hit me head on," I said giggling. "Get it, head on, oh never mind... you're back."

"No you're back," she said confused. "Soon you read as well as me."

"That was the plan," I said and lifted my head slowly.

A wave of dizziness bitch slapped me and I returned my head to its prone position. She shook her head and told me to sleep. I closed my eyes and tumbled into a nightmare. I could see but there was something wrong with the world. There were colors that had no names displayed everywhere. I recognized my mom's rose garden that she had out back but there were a myriad of details within the petals of each rose that made them new and wondrous. The sky was blue but swirling around in it were waves of light painted with those nameless colors and I just stared like a child that had just learned how to walk. I wandered around my dream slack jawed and amazed at every little detail that was opened up to me.

"Hello," the succubus whispered. Even her voice held a new range of subtle inflections I had never heard before.

1...456789