Spell, Crook and Handle Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hardly," the voice chuckled behind him.

"You have me at a disadvantage," Louis said as he turned to face the figure.

He was as tall as Louis was with dark swarthy skin and a keen intellect blazing in his eyes. His hair was long and dark with waves in it. He was dressed in a dark suit with a matching tie and yet there was something inhuman about him. The two regarded one another and that's when a singular detail came back to Louis. Nyarlathotep can take on a thousand forms and a few of them were human. One of those human forms was the dark pharaoh.

"What brings you here dark pharaoh?" Louis asked.

"You are a lot better informed than he was," Nyarlathotep replied. "He walked into things completely unawares."

"You mean Jon," Louis asked and the other nodded. "Where is he? What did you do to him?"

"I am not responsible for his displacement. I enlightened him just as the succubus and others have done the same for you."

"Displacement, that's an odd word to use. He's been dislodged in time. If you didn't then he must have somehow. He must have found something, an artifact or device. He fired it up and it bit him in the ass, literally."

"Close enough," the old one replied smiling its reptilian smile.

"Why me, what's my connection in all this?"

"That will become clear shortly," Nyarlathotep said. "I need something from you."

"What do you want and why?" Louis asked taking a step back.

"You have made a huge mistake by impregnating that damn Inquisitor bitch of yours. You need to balance things out. You do this for me and I will spare your family."

Louis clenched his teeth and made a fist but he knew how lop sided this fight was. No matter how fast he was or the most deadly spell he cast it would be ineffective against something like Nyarlathotep. A sense of futility overwhelmed him. Louis lowered his head and nodded. He was willing to do anything to protect his family.

"I knew you'd see things my way," the demon god chuckled. "Let's get things started..."

1...345678