Spell, Crook and Handle Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers

"Why are you blushing Louis," she asked and I hesitated but I remembered my promise to the Weaver.

"Library at Alexandria," I said and her expression of shock made me feel even worse. "I didn't mean to."

"You said there were multiple crystals," she said and I nodded. "Can you tell me about them?"

"Yeah, but they are just libraries," I told her. "I can't do all the things I played at with the interface."

I told her about the six doors and what was behind each of them. Becca sat in rapt attention as I described the A.I. watchdogs that I had to deal with. I credited my father with one hell of an imagination and a creative genius. I could see it in her eyes that she wished she could learn how to do the things the simulation allowed. She really was a daydreamer and I think I loved that part of her the most. I finished my meal and guzzled down the last of the soda. I successfully reached my feet this time and retrieved Feng's remote sphere for her. I took it with me and placed it on its cradle to recharge. Running all those scans had drained the battery in no time at all. Speaking of drained, I stripped down and crawled under the sheets and fell asleep.

I dreamt of all the places and times I would love to visit if I could actually time travel. I imagined I was able to bend the fundamental forces of the world to my will and reshape reality as I saw fit. It was the most fun I had in a dream outside of fucking I could recall. It felt so damn real and intense. I was a kid again and there were no limitations because life hadn't taught me any yet. Every tree was an evil fortress and a pile of leaves was a feather mattress. It sucked growing up! I opened my eyes and found two naked bodies near my own. Becca was on my right side with an arm over my chest. Yuki was spooning my left side with her leg slung over my own. Yuki's face was buried between the pillow and my shoulder. Okay, so getting old didn't suck that much.

Yuki began to moan in her sleep and her hips began to grind against my leg. I could feel her secret heat as it grew warmer and wetter. I wondered if she were dreaming about me. If there was any doubt she called out my name. I reached out and stroked her hair and she purred. I was taken by surprise when Becca's hand wrapped around my erection and began stroking it.

"He's awake," Becca whispered.

"I know," Yuki giggled.

"You played me," I said as Becca's lips wrapped around the head of my cock.

Becca reached up, grabbed my wrist and placed my hand on her head. Her meaning was clear. I grabbed her by the hair and began to push her head down. She was moaning now as I shoved her head further and further down. Yuki was watching intently as I fucked Becca's throat. She pinched her nipples and her pussy was soaked by now. I turned my head and Yuki fed me one of her snow white nipples. I suckled it and her cries grew louder and more insistent. I pushed Becca's head down now as I got close to climaxing. I was rough with her but I couldn't cross the line to brutal. I cried out as I came and the dutiful Becca eagerly swallowed it all or so I thought.

"I thought you were going to share," Yuki said pouting.

Becca leaned up and the pair kissed. I watched as the embrace deepened and then I realized what was going on. Both of them swallowed at the same time and I had to smile. They broke the kiss and licked their lips in satisfaction. I began to sit up and Becca shook her head. Yuki took her turn and straddled my lap. She ground her soaked slit against my semi hard cock while Becca planted her wet cunt over my face. I grabbed her ass cheeks and buried my face between her legs. My tongue slithered between her labia and Becca was cursing in no time. Yuki took advantage of this and slowly impaled her tight little pussy on my growing erection.

"Is he bigger tonight," Yuki asked as her hips moved slowly downward. "He is going to split me in two!"

"His tongue is invading my poor little pussy," Becca whimpered. "I need to study this... for medical reasons you understand."

"Uh huh," Yuki replied in a dreamy little voice.

My tongue swelled inside of Becca as my cock grew thicker and harder inside of Yuki. It was a win-win situation. The girl's did all the real work now as the rocked their hips and let me pleasure them. I flexed my dick and heard the muffled cry from Yuki as she squeezed me right back. Not to let Becca feel left out I began undulating my tongue and felt her body begin to shake. She was so damn sensitive and easy to push over the edge. Becca cried out and I tasted her juices as her pussy clamped down around my tongue. The dark magic rose up and I fed lightly from them both. The two took turns for a little while as one climax followed the other. I was able to take charge after twenty minutes or so. I placed Becca on bottom and the slightly more petite Yuki on top. I was sorely tempted to call on the dark miracle but I chose not to. I took turns thrusting into one woman and then the other. They liked sharing and it proved as satisfying in the end. Yuki was the lucky one that managed to spin around just in time and take my load down her talented throat.

I tucked them in bed and filled with their healing energy I took a shower and decided to walk the grounds. I was always restless after sex now. It was like drinking a few cups of coffee too many. I called home and spoke with Gabrielle. She was beginning to show now and by the end of this year or the beginning of the next I would be a father. She had that glow about her that expectant mothers radiate.

"I didn't think it was possible, but you are more beautiful now than ever," I said.

"I forgot how charming you can be. When are you coming home?"

"Soon, I am almost done here in Japan. Apparently I am going into business with Little Moriarty. I am going to get some coins in Switzerland and once those are sold I will be a partner in a construction company working here in Japan."

"Do you need the money," she asked and I shook my head. "Then why... oh she sprung this on you didn't she?"

"Yep, speaking of I wonder where the little minx slipped off to?"

"I am glad you are putting the past behind you. I worry about you." Gabrielle said and her eyes glittered with tears. "Damn hormones, just take care of yourself and come back to me."

"If it is within my power I will be there," I said and she nodded.

"I would be at your side if Rome hadn't ordered me to stand down. They want to see this child born and raised in the Order. He will be a formidable Inquisitor!"

"She will be, just like her mother," I added smiling. "I love you!"

"I love you too," she said sniffling and cursing.

I hung up since I knew she wouldn't. Gabrielle was an amazing woman. She understood my strengths and weaknesses like no other woman alive. She understood the danger I posed to her and still she loved me. Feeling caged I leapt to the top of the outer wall, a distance of over twenty feet. I hopped down and left the estate to prowl the streets of Tokyo. The restlessness had only been agitated by the situation back home. I paused and took my father's gift and willed it into a new shape, a torc. I slipped the crescent shaped necklace around my neck. The gleaming black metal was adorned on the 'horns' of the sickle shape with twin wolf heads. The traditional Celtic jewelry had been all the rage around the time of the Vikings. You might call it old fashioned, I called it a fashion statement. Besides I was paranoid about someone getting their hands on the damn thing.

I stalked the streets and felt that psychic tug of a woman in heat. It grew stronger and I realized it was multiple women which could mean only one thing, a nightclub. I got within line of sight and saw what everyone was wearing and adjusted my attire appropriately. I strolled down and was intercepted by the man behind the red velvet rope. He was decidedly tall, thick of limb and easily a head taller than I was. He looked at me and his face scrunched up in confusion.

"What are you," he asked in broken English.

"I am a paying customer," I replied in flawless Sidhe.

"Let him in Diego," a sultry voice called from the open door. "His money is as good as anyone's."

"Thank you," I said as I approached the tall leggy fae.

"Welcome to HIPS, let me show you around," she offered. "You are that archaeologist fellow. You do manage to get into the news. First China and then that terrible tsunami business, no one is blaming you dear. It was an act of god after all. Where are my manners? My name is Titania and this is my club."

"You have quite the diverse clientele Titania," I told her seeing more nonhumans in one spot than I had ever experienced before.

"We are here to serve and protect all of our customers. Everyone needs a place to unwind, even you... although I am stumped on what species you are."

"Is there a classification for magical accident, if so please feel free to place a check next to that box."

She laughed and it was as sensuous as the rest of her. Titania was utter perfection as was all of her race. They were tall, long limbed and formed flawlessly. It was said they were immortal and only died by violence or a broken heart. Breaking the heart of a fae was a herculean task and not the wisest course of action. The Sidhe, Titania's particular bloodline, were cold, aloof and lethal when angered. Of course make them happy and they were friends for life, a very long life. As we made the rounds and I was introduced to her court and supplicants I thought of an actress and her fawning fans. She was the rock star here and I was arm candy for now. We reached the main bar and I failed to hide my surprise when I saw Surisa sitting there chatting up a well hung satyr.

"You really do know people everywhere," I said in greeting.

"Louishhh," Surisa said slurring my name horribly. "You musht try the ambrosia, it is to die for!"

"You know her," Titania asked equally surprised.

"Of coursh he does," Surisa replied. "He is my kid brother after all. Oopsh... forget I said that."

"You are one of HIS," Titania blurted out as her mask of indifference shattered. "That explains everything! He drinks for free, give him whatever he wants."

Titania left me standing there and the ogre behind the bar smiled and I ordered ambrosia. I sat down next to Surisa and she leaned her head on my shoulder. She was shit faced and on the prowl. She propositioned the satyr about a three-way and for a moment there I thought he might take her up on that offer. A finely cut crystal goblet was set down in front of me and I was warned to sip it. I took that advice and took my first sip of the honey colored drink. It was sweet at first but then there was a slight burning sensation followed by an extreme feeling of wellbeing. I could see how this could be addictive.

"Brother huh," I said after my second sip.

"Nah," Surisa giggled. "I just wanted to see blondie lose her freaking mind."

"So who is your dad," I asked.

"Remember when we first met at the University? Everything I told you about me was true. My dad was a smuggler and a damn good one at that. I spent my childhood travelling the entire world. We went everywhere and met some amazing people, not all of them human. He had laid the groundwork for what I built upon."

"I remember, okay so who is your mother," I asked and she smiled.

"You are like a dog with a freaking bone," she replied giggling again. "My mother was as human as anyone outside these walls. I on the other hand am not. You might call it a recessive gene. The way I figure it, it was on both sides of my family tree. It skips generations and is very unpredictable. But I got the double whammy when my parents hooked up, both sides created a genetic cocktail and I was born."

"What sort of recessive gene are we talking about," I inquired as I took a third sip of ambrosia.

"Immortal," she said. "As far as I can tell I come from the same stock that brought about the Akhkharu, well before they became what they are now. The Christian bible calls them Nephilim or the children of angels and humans. The truth is much stranger than that. How about a hand job?"

"When is the last time you got laid," I asked and she had to think about it.

"Dear god what the hell is that around your neck," Surisa asked leaning close. "Is that a torc? Why on god's green earth would you be wearing one of those things? Got ya..."

The little shit had masked her movements and had me unzipped, freed and in her hand. She winked as she stroked me. My mind went blank as I wondered what the other patrons would do or say if they saw what Surisa was doing. She continued the conversation as if nothing was wrong. Of course she had steered it away from mythical blood lines to our business venture. Damn her hand felt amazing as she prattled on about zoning and labor costs and whatever the hell else. I think the ambrosia was making things better. I took a healthy swig and yes it made her hand feel like velvet wrapped around the shaft of my dick.

"Are you enjoying yourself," Surisa purred in my ear. "It's not every day I give someone a hand job in a place like this."

"Yes I am enjoying it, damn you," I replied biting back a moan of pleasure. "You have a very delicate yet firm grip on the situation."

"I get that a lot," she said as her hand picked up speed. "Don't worry about a thing, I have everything in hand."

"I... I know," I whimpered.

"Don't I know you," a scantily clad wood nymph asked. "Sure, you're the guy that bound that storm demon in China." She noticed the movement and smiled as she shifted closer. "How are you enjoying that?" I felt her hand take up position on the upper part of my cock while Surisa continued working the lower end. "Just go ahead and blow whenever you are ready."

"I uh..." I began and I stopped as the dual action was overwhelming me.

"He's close," Surisa murmured.

"Yes, very close," the nymph agreed.

I felt my cheeks burn and I lowered my head as I began to shake in my seat. I warned them and they both just smiled. A moment before I blew the wood nymph ducked her head down and wrapped her soft supple lips around the head of my cock. I grunted as I fired the first half of my load down her throat. Surisa tightened her grip on me stopping the flow. She and the nymph swapped positions and the Blue Eyed Thai drank the second half enthusiastically. The ogre saw my face and laughed. He poured me a proper pint of Guinness and set it in front of me.

"It's on the house," the bartender said smiling.

"I guess that answers my question," I said.

"Yeah, it's that kind of place," the wood nymph replied her arm gripping my own. "There are rooms upstairs for rent if you'd like to slide that python into my cave."

"Listen sister, if anyone's cave is getting violated here it's going to be mine." Surisa said staking her claim.

"Ladies, I know this little trick and trust me you are going to love it," I said still feeling the full effects of the ambrosia. "So what do you say?"

Surisa deftly tucked me in and zipped me up. The ogre handed me a room key and just smiled. Surisa clung to my right arm while Periwinkle Jasmine De Rose clung to my left. We reached room five and I unlocked it. Feng chirped in my ear that the place was wired for audio and video. With a wave of her talented digital hands she put a stop to that instantly. I closed the door and by the time I turned around Peri was naked, she didn't really have that much on and Surisa was stripped down to panties, stockings and a smile. I tugged off my shirt and I had it half off by the time my belt was unbuckled, pants unzipped and my shoes tugged off. My shirt hit the floor about the same time my boxers did. The girls weren't just eager but quite dexterous.

"I wonder what a nymph tastes like," I asked as I bent her over and began licking her cunt from behind.

Surisa knelt between the nymph's legs and began sucking me off. I was painfully hard by the time Peri was shaking and moaning. Her pussy tasted like honey and smelled like her name sake. I positioned Peri with her ass hanging off the edge of the bed. I slid into her while I directed Surisa to lay next to her. The Asian had a frown on her small pouty lips but not for long. I conjured a spectral cock to entertain her until I made the nymph climax a few times. After that I was going to punish both of them for their little stunt in the bar. The gleaming phantasm matched my movements exactly which created a nice little melody between Surisa and Peri. The Thai pulled her knees to her chest so I could see her pussy get ravaged. Peri on the other hand had her long legs wrapped around my waist and was squeezing her pussy muscles around me.

"You are quite gifted for a mortal," the nymph moaned. "Your cock could put a few satyrs to shame."

"I have never been with a wood nymph before," I admitted as I fondled her tits and pounded her pussy.

"You know what they say... Once you've had Fae you'll never stray..." she giggled.

I hammered her harder now and she climaxed so violently I thought she was having a seizure. Her back arched and she was cursing like a sailor. I paused and glanced over at Surisa. She was covered in sweat and looked like she had just had her own orgasm. I let them catch their breath while I pondered how I was going to take full advantage of this little duo.

"I am ready for your little trick," Peri said.

"Yeah, me too," Surisa added eagerly.

I eased out of Periwinkle and canceled the spell on Surisa. I directed them to lie on the bed, on their sides and back to back. That put both their pussies in perfect position. I performed the dark miracle and eased a cock into each of them. Periwinkle was the most surprised of the pair. She gasped and then her eyes closed half way as I began to thrust. Surisa took it all in stride and ground against me as we fucked. The dark magic rose up and that's when Peri really reacted. I had no idea nymphs were so susceptible to it. She had a triple climax the moment the power enveloped her. I actually had to slow down to allow her to catch her breath. I took my time and moved very slowly but even this pace was overwhelming to Peri.

"Coming... again," she cried out her eyes clenched shut now. "I've never been fucked like this!"

"Faster... harder..." Surisa demanded.

"Sorry Periwinkle," I apologized as I began ramming my hips forward again.

I placed a hand on each of their hips and hammered away for all I was worth. I fed lightly from them both and that was a good thing. The life stuff of nymphs is very potent and addictive. I performed another shift and split the upper half of my cocks in two. I watched as Surisa's eyes widened in pleasant shock while Periwinkle held on like a kid on a roller coaster. When I was close I yanked my cocks free and pasted them both with cum. I withdrew the dark magic and shifted back to normal. Periwinkle rolled onto her back and just laid there. Surisa was sitting up and praising me and my little trick.

"If I knew you could do that I would never let another woman touch you ever again," Surisa gasped. "I have never been fucked like that in all my long years."

"Periwinkle, are you alright," I asked and she just smiled weakly.

"I agree with her," the wood nymph moaned. "I have never had that many climaxes in a week of love play. I am wrecked. My poor pussy is devastated. I think I am in lust."

I stood there enjoying the scene when I felt it. There was a change in the air and I spun around fearing the Watcher had chosen to strike now. The atmosphere was heavily charged and I threw up a hand instinctively in defense. The outer door left its mooring and flew towards me. To everyone's utter amazement, including me, the door appeared to hit an invisible wall and dropped to the floor. Titania bristled in the open doorway and man she looked pissed. Her entire demeanor screamed murder.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,795 Followers