Spell, Crook and Handle Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers

"How dare you break one of my toys," she roared.

"I can explain," I began and felt the air thicken with mana. If she struck now one or both of the girls could be hurt or worse. "NO!"

I had only used the dark magic once before as a weapon. I kept it focused and my intent was to immobilize Titania. I lashed out first; she folded and dropped like a rock. Periwinkle raced to her mistress' side and checked her. The look of relief was clearly evident on the nymph's features.

"I think she fainted," Peri said. "What did you do to her?"

"Massive overload of the pleasure centers of her brain," I said.

"Knock out by orgasm," Surisa giggled. "That is why I adore you."

"She does look rather flushed," Peri observed. "Her legs are twitching... I fear she is correct. Titania passed out from a massive orgasm, lucky girl."

"I think I should leave," I said as I called my clothing to me. It melted into a kind of crystalline ooze and slithered over my body and returned to its former appearance.

"Body armor," Surisa asked and I nodded. "Why are you wearing body armor?"

"I have an insane Watcher hunting me," I replied and headed for the doorway.

"Wait, I will come with you," Surisa cried out. "I will meet you out front. I'll try and clear the air between Rhiannon and you."

"Rhiannon, I thought her name was Titania?"

"It is an honorific title," she explained. "The female Hold Leader carries the title of Titania while her partner earns that of Oberon."

"I'll meet you outside," I said and left.

It was well after midnight by the time Surisa left HIPS. She wasn't alone. Rhiannon was with her and she appeared shaken but intact. I took a step back and the Fae frowned like a scolded child. What the hell was going on? I was out of my depths concerning the customs of this culture. I was about to apologize when she beat me to it. She flung her arms around my neck and pressed her body close. She whispered apology after regret in my ear. Rhiannon ni Titania begged me for the opportunity to repair the damage she had created with her outburst.

"I understand you want to make amends," I whispered back. "But how could I possibly trust you after that little show of power? I thought you were something else and I am not sure going back inside is my best course of action."

"How can I earn your trust," she purred. "It is very important to me."

"Well, there is one way you could prove it to me," I said smiling. "We need a private room."

I told her what I needed from her and she willingly, hell eagerly agreed. It took an hour to make all the preparations. Surisa and I sat in the bar eating a light meal and switched to coffee. I have to say this. I have had the pleasure of tasting the fruit of the bean all over the planet but this was by far the very best coffee to pass my lips. By the time I had enjoyed my third cup Titania had reappeared. She had put on a different dress and her hair and makeup were done to perfection. It was a pity that was all going to be unrecognizable when I was done with her. There were whistles and cat calls as she made her entrance.

She walked up to me and took me by the hand. We made a quick circle around the club and took the stairs to the second floor.

"What do you think," she asked once we were at the top of the stairs.

"It's a real shame," I told her. "When I am done you are going to be as wrecked as that poor wood nymph."

"Promises... promises..." she purred.

Titania led me to her personal play room. I looked at the dimensions and it would do. I told her to take off her shoes and she just smiled genially. I led her to one corner of the room and told her to wait. I walked to the far side opposite of her and placed a chair there. I sat down and cast a spell that the Weaver herself had taught me. The floor between us shimmered and glistened with what appeared to be some sort of pale liquid. Titania looked at the rectangle of fluid and then at me.

"What am I expected to do," she asked raising an imperious eyebrow.

"Walk over to me," I said smiling. "If you can that is."

"It looks sticky," she said as she bent down and touched the substance.

"That's the point," I told her. "Now you can either open the door or walk over to me."

She stood upright and pushed back her shoulders. Titania smiled and set her stockinged foot into the liquid. It clung to the material of the stocking but not her skin. Her second step was less sure as she was stuck fast by her leggings. The next step tugged the stocking right off her leg. She nearly stumbled and fell but the thought of that kept her upright. Her fourth step robbed her of the other stocking. Freed of those she was more confident. The next step showed the insidiousness of the spell. Her foot dropped and the fluid splashed upwards leaving thin strong strands from the floor to the lower hem of her dress. She gasped when she witnessed this.

"Oh no my dress," Titania cried out.

Yet she continued and each step splashed more and more of the fluid onto her dress. The filaments formed webbing that tugged at the material of her garment. The further she went the slower she moved. Fae despite their thin build and willow like appearance are far stronger than humans. Titania looked up at me and she knew what my endgame was now. She smiled and took another step even as a ripping sound filled the air. A large chunk of her lovely gown was torn from her.

She hadn't reached the midpoint yet when she lost her balance and fell. Titania cried out as a huge splash of the fluid covered her from head to foot. But the uncanny nature of the substance left skin and hair unmolested. Not so her finely crafted dress that was once her favorite. She had to crawl now and the sounds of tearing and ripping were only drowned out by her sobbing. The Fae ruler was naked by the time she forced her way out of her dress and undergarments. Tear stained and pride shattered she sat at my feet.

"I hate you," she whimpered. "That was my favorite dress!"

"You can always have a finer dress made. You can't always earn a man's trust however."

"You trust me," she asked wiping tears from her eyes.

"Almost," I said offering her my hand.

I stood up and helped her to her feet. I looked her over and smiled. Her body was even lovelier than her face. She bore no outward scar, flaw or imperfection. I kissed her cheek and tasted her tears. I cancelled the first spell and then stripped off my clothes. She managed a smile now.

"Do the Fae fear anything," I asked as I posed her arms over her head.

"Yes, but they are few and I will not share that," she wisely replied.

"I want to test a theory," I told her as I invoked the first part of my next spell.

"My hands, what have you done to my hands?"

"It is the next incantation I have chosen to test your trust. Do you trust me Titania?" I asked and she nodded slowly. "Good, I will reward that trust."

The spell had created a field of solid force in the shape of manacles. I could direct their placement with a thought. My next thought brought her arms in front of her. I told her to bend over at the waist and we would begin. She hesitated for a moment and then complied. I invoked the second half of the spell. The force holding her hands was released. Now a larger force held her immobile around her waist. She cried out in surprise as she was stuck once more.

"I see a theme in your spell craft," she moaned. "Are you going to rape me now?"

"Yes, after you suck me off, I am going to fuck you senseless."

I walked in front of her and let her use her hands, lips and tongue. She had me erect in no time at all. I grabbed her by her hair on either side of the head. Titania opened her mouth and prepared to have her throat fucked. I wondered if she had a gag reflex. I was about to find out. I began slowly letting her work over the first few inches. Then I fed her inch by inch until the base was brushing against her lips. I warned her and began thrusting in and out of her throat as if it were her cunt. She closed her eyes and I saw tears fall as I took my pleasure from her. I made tight fists with my fingers and felt her body stiffen.

"Oh you filthy little liar," I said as I fucked her face harder now. "You naughty masochist you..."

Her tongue began to work me now when I pulled backward. She had been playing me the entire time. Immortality must breed some serious boredom. I wonder how many of her lovers were this brazen. I thrust faster now and warned her that I was close to shooting my load. Her eyes snapped open and she looked up at me. I cried out and felt as she swallowed every drop. Panting I withdrew from her mouth.

"That was a glorious beginning," she praised me. "I can't wait to feel you inside of me."

"I don't plan on disappointing," I said as I moved behind her. "Damn, you are dripping honey back here precious. I must have a taste before I fuck you."

I knelt down and used my tongue to trace every inch of the coin slot she called a pussy. I grabbed her ass cheeks and gently pulled them apart as I buried my tongue inside of her. It slithered deep and she squealed like a school girl when the tip touched her deepest recesses. Her pussy tasted like nectar. I swelled the thickness of my tongue and began moving it in and out of her. She tried to thrust her hips backward but the spell prevented that. The more I moved the better she tasted. It took less time than I would have thought to get her off. Her screams echoed off the walls and I half expected bodyguards to come rushing in.

I withdrew my tongue and stood up. Titania was covered in a thin sheen of sweat and eager for more. The quiet gentile woman was gone and in her place a sex starved force of nature. I teased her with the tip of my cock for just a minute or so before I eased the entire length into her soaked slot. I began moving now and she cried, cursed and cajoled me to fuck her harder. I slammed my hips into her as hard as I could and feared to hear a bone crack but she was as sturdy as she was beautiful. I dug my nails into her ass flesh and pistoned in and out of her now. The dark magic ensnared us both and she didn't fight its affect. If anyone could have it would have been her.

"Dirty pool," Titania cried out. "Oh fuck I'm coming!!"

That was her first but hardly her last climax of the night. I fed from her and she gave willingly. Her life force was the strongest next to the Weaver I had ever experienced. I let her rest after my second orgasm. I released her from the binding spell and she collapsed to the floor. Fully in the grip of the dark power within me I took her again. I grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head back to kiss her. Even as our lips touched the dark miracle manifested and I violated her without mercy. She moaned into my mouth but never fought back or denied me in any way. I rolled her onto her back, raised her hips into the air and slammed into her holes again. She watched as my cocks pierced her to the core. I thought I would see fear or anger but all I witnessed was adoration and submission.

It hit me between the eyes as I thrust downward and into her. I was Michael triumphant and she was Lucifer submissive. I smiled as I fed from her and rewarded her body with mind breaking passion and pleasure. Her voice was hoarse from crying out when I finally at long last was utterly and completely sated. My body screamed with her energy. I left her a broken woman on the floor as I stood up shaking and quivering. I had taken enough life to slay a hundred humans but she was still alive.

"Louis... LOUIS..." Feng shouted through the interface. "You need to stop Louis."

"I know, I don't want to hurt her," I replied.

"No Louis, if you continue you could take too much," she warned. "Let me help you. Release control of the interface to me. Let me bleed off the excess power, please!"

"Alright, I trust you," I said as I fell back into the padded chair behind me.

I closed my eyes and brought up the interface's display. I willed it to allow Feng complete access. I felt her enter my mind and body. There was a moment of fear, it felt like I was falling but she would catch me I knew. My body tingled as she performed a series of shifts both subtle and obvious. Some of the shifts were temporary to simply get rid of the excess energy while others were more profound and permanent. I think I dreamed. I was floating on a current of light. For a moment I thought I was back at Wind Sword Manor and asleep on my father's bed. It was the one that had no mattress but used some form of repulsion to keep a body floating in the air. The light began to fade and drifted on a cloud above an ocean of dark water. I was at the demarcation point between heaven and earth.

I fell but Feng was there to catch me. I opened my eyes and was once again myself and no other. I held up my hand and my skin was dark olive and I looked around to see the sleeping form of Rhiannon ni Titania on her bed. I stood up and felt surprisingly well for how close I had come to burning out. I did as I so often did, I hit the shower. I regarded my reflection in the mirror and stopped cold. I ran my hand over my face but it was a true and honest image I saw. Oh Feng what have you done? It was me and yet it was the face of a stranger. I liked the short spiky hair though. I felt that it suited the new me quite well. But the eyes were so alien to me. They were the color of ice with a vertical slit like a cat's. My features were familiar and yet it was as if I had undergone complete reconstructive surgery. I wiggled my fingers and my toes to make sure I wasn't dreaming still.

"Do you like," Feng said as she slipped her arms around my waist from behind.

"It feels like when you move into a new house or apartment. There are all of your things and yet..."

"And yet it is a strange place," she finished. "I dumped a lot of that energy into enhancing some very fundamental aspects of your biology."

"So this is the new me," I said and she nodded as she kissed my neck. "You've been talking to Sterling haven't you?"

"Me speak with a rogue A.I.? I would never betray your trust that way. However, I did manage to get a good look at what she did to Jon. I didn't go that far but I did tweak a few things."

"You can tell me all about it while I shower."

As I washed off the funk and fluids from my romp with Titania, Feng told me what she had improved upon. She had been true to her word and kept it to some very basic things. Oh that clever girl of mine. When she was done I rinsed off and reached for a towel. Titania was there to hand it to me. As I dried off she took over the shower and I watched her wash up. I wrapped the towel around my waist to hide my member from her. She looked like she could go another round or three. I had never met a woman that could take me at my worst and survive.

"You were a very naughty boy," she purred. "You did things no self-respecting man would do to an innocent like me."

"Innocent," I repeated. "We have two different definitions of innocent... what do I call you now?"

"Call... me..." she said as she shivered and turned to face me. "You can call me whatever makes you happy. I have a long list I have responded to in the past but I will let you decide."

"I really broke you didn't I?" I asked and she nodded as new color came to her cheeks. "Oh hell..."

"I am starved; I know a little place not far from here that serves great fish and chips."

She fell silent and the loofa fell from her fingers. She looked over her shoulder and I could see it in her eyes. It was the fear I had been hiding so very carefully. Titania had somehow plucked it from my thoughts. She saw the blazing image of the Watcher and knew I was heading home and most likely to my death. She smiled when she saw why I was willing to sacrifice myself for family. She wept for me and threw herself into my arms and kissed me. It wasn't a kiss to inspire passion; it was a kiss to inspire hope.

"I am going with you. I can't help you fight or defend you. But I will sing your song if you fall so that people know what happened. I will be your bard if you let me. Please don't cast me aside, not now, not so close to the end."

"You can come; I never expected to win this fight. I have been lucky so far or this has all been leading up to something horrific. Either way, I have to face this head on and see how it all plays itself out."

She kissed me one last time and finished up her shower. We dressed and the two of us went out for a very late meal. She had been right; it was a great fish and chips diner. I decided to walk back to the estate when a familiar town car pulled up. Yuki was driving and she looked worried to death. I opened the back door and Titania climbed in first and I followed. Yuki pulled away from the curb with a soft comment about another stray I had picked up. Apparently Surisa had returned to the estate and found the entire place up in arms over my sudden disappearance. Yuki was dispatched to collect me so that Becca could beat the crap out of me for worrying them.

"We are leaving for Switzerland today and then whoever wants to come with me can come back to the states. I have something to finish." I said and watched their faces fall.

"What's going on Louis," Becca asked.

"It's a very long story," I said.

Tokyo: Before the Tsunami

I stared at the invitation for the tenth time and I had already read it three times all the way through. A surprisingly vague offer of a dig in Japan, I would accept of course. I would be a fool to decline the invitation from so prestigious a university. I had wanted to study paleo-archaeology after I graduated. I had even looked at the University of Tokyo, mainly because of one Professor Takakura. He was the leading expert in the field and had recently retired to teach the subject. I had heard it was poor health that had led to his leaving the back breaking labor to the young.

I confirmed my flight and began packing. I had book first class on a commercial flight. I didn't want to raise any suspicions by taking a private flight into the country. I closed my luggage and sat on my bed. I glanced up and there in the doorway were Megan and Milena. Milena was smiling where the dour princess was all frowns.

"Where are you off to," Megan asked.

"Japan, there is a dig," I said and Milena smiled even more brilliantly.

"It will be good to work again eh?" Milena said with a wink. "Call me you've got my number."

"I can't promise anything, but yeah, I'll call," I told her smiling myself.

"You'll be back," Megan scoffed. "But for what it's worth, I hope you make it."

Milena's mouth dropped open and I think in the year I had been there, that was the first time something selfish hadn't come out of that woman's mouth. I smiled, grabbed my bags and headed downstairs. Milena offered to buy me a coffee before my ride arrived and I took her up on the offer. I was eager to be out of there but it had some fond memories attached to them. Milena, an adult model from the Ukraine, was definitely one of them. She was a good listener, a dear friend and my favorite fuck buddy in the place. Though she was pushing thirty she looked nineteen. I don't know if it was just great genetics or what.

She promised to visit and we chatted, as we often did, about the trivial leaving the important things for group therapy or the dark hours between sleep and dawn. She kissed my cheek and headed back upstairs after things got quiet and a little awkward. I watched her go and then it hit me, damn that is one fine ass! I finished off my coffee and turned to look outside when Megan reappeared without any warning. We hadn't been intimate and I think that still irked the shit out of her. I was afraid I would feed off her and kill her. I think she believed I thought she wasn't worth my time.

"You are going to regret not fucking me mister," she whispered in my ear.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,792 Followers