Spell, Crook and Handle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the demon by the elbow and looked around for someplace private. The entire penthouse was occupied and besides the restroom there was no privacy to be found. I moved over to the elevator and checked my watch. Instead of looking forward to midnight it had become a countdown to disaster. The elevator opened and there was sis and her cowboy.

"You're not leaving," sis asked and I shook my head.

"We just need some air," I said. "We'll be back in just a few minutes."

"Okay, I want you there at midnight," Lily said.

"I promise, I'll be there," I said.

The demon and I took the elevator to the lobby. The demon seemed quite satisfied with my fear and panic. I went to the front desk and asked for a taxi. By the time we reached the front door a cab was waiting for us. I gave the driver an address and the demon looked at me puzzled.

"Where are we going," she asked.

"I need to pick something up for the party," I said.

"Oh, I thought you were going to head for the airport or something," the demon replied.

"Nope, that wouldn't do me any good," I replied and she nodded in agreement.

We arrived at the location and I told the taxi to wait. I just had to pick up a bag and return. I told the demon to wait in the taxi. I went up to the house and knocked on the door. The door opened and one of my oldest and dearest friends opened it. He smiled and let me in.

"Dude you look amazing in that tux," he said and then saw the serious look on my face. "Something's wrong isn't it?"

"Yeah, I need the bag," I said.

"I've kept it safe," he said and left to get it. He returned shortly and handed me the small black silk pouch. "Call me tomorrow so I know you're safe."

"I will, I promise," I said and hugged him.

I left and returned to the taxi. While the cab returned to the hotel I made a show of placing the bag into my pocket. The demon sniffed the air and narrowed her eyes at me. She sat back and closed her eyes for the ride back to the hotel. It was eleven thirty by the time we returned to the party. Sis looked a little tipsy and dad was feeling no pain. We all got on the dance floor along with sis' boyfriend. The more he talked the more I liked him.

I eyed my watch carefully and three minutes before midnight I took the demon out onto the penthouse's balcony. I took out the pouch and dumped its contents into the palm of my hand. The necklace was gorgeous and had cost me a small fortune to have made. The demon had brought me not only books of occult lore but uncut gems I could sell when I needed money. I had managed to trade gems for the making of this necklace. The demon eyed the necklace suspiciously and even sniffed it for any sort of enchantments.

"I don't smell anything," she said confused. "What kind of trick is this?"

"I am giving this in the hopes when your time ends shortly you will spare my family from your wrath."

"Only your family," the demon said. "You are not trying to save yourself?"

"How can I," I said. "I don't have the time to get the things together for the release ritual."

"I didn't lie," she said. "For what it is worth, I will take little pleasure from killing you."

"I brought this on myself," I said. "That damn book is to blame for all of this."

"I was surprised when you didn't burn the book," she said as I placed the necklace around her neck.

"It is someone's life work," I said and she laughed.

"True, it was also the object he used to bind me," the demon said as a server brought us our glass of champagne to toast the New Year.

"You wanted me to burn it," I said as I led her back to the party.

"Reverse psychology," it said. "Humans are so possessive of their treasures. So why did you hide this necklace from me?"

"I wanted to keep it a surprise," I said.

"It has no magic," she said as I pulled her into my arms. The crowd counted down from thirty seconds.

"That is true," I said. "It is very bright and very sparkly."

"It is gorgeous," she said and smiled wickedly. "In twenty seconds I will be free. In twenty one seconds you will be dead. In thirty seconds your entire family will be erased like so much smoke."

"I knew you wouldn't spare them," I said as the crowd shouted out the last ten seconds. "I wish you had."

"I am a demon, destroying the innocent is what I do."

"Five... four... three... two..."

I kissed her as midnight struck and it was just like our first kiss. The contact was electric as I felt her full power come into play. The succubus didn't have to be intimate to kill, all they needed was physical contact. I felt as she attempted to draw my life force from my body. She broke the kiss and looked up at me in alarm.

"What is going on," her voice tinged with panic.

"I am so sorry," I said as her eyes widened in pain. "You should've have agreed to spare my family."

"What have you done," she called out. What should have been a scream of alarm was barely a whisper.

"There is a man on the roof next to this one. He was watching the balcony with binoculars. The necklace was the signal."

"Signal for what," she asked even as her strength faded.

"Why to burn that damn book of course," I said as the demon died and I lowered her body to the floor.

They called for an ambulance but it was already too late. The coroner would rule the death a heart attack. There was no foul play involved and it was just a terrible tragedy. They buried her on holy ground but they were unanswered questions. Who had sent the elemental to destroy the cabin? The demon said that she was under orders but was that just another lie. I doubt I would ever learn the truth.

I received condolence letters from people that I barely knew including the Mayor and the Governor. They managed to spin the demon's death into a photo op and a story about the young man who would triumph over his adversity. In fact I had never been as happy as when they carted that damn thing away and I knew my family was safe. My life was expendable at that moment but now that I had managed to survive I would make the most of it.

The dreams started the night the demon was destroyed. I was standing in the middle of a field littered with titanic stones. The stones appeared to have been worked, cut, polished but now they were strewn across the landscape as if some impossible force had flung them. The power it would have taken was mind boggling. I was being pulled in a certain direction, like a compass needle pointing north. I walked, climbed and crawled my way in that direction. The pull became a compulsion and I could no longer fight it than stop my heart beating. I moved in that dream logic and was suddenly somewhere else. There a single standing stone still erect.

I walked up to the obelisk and stared at the strange markings covering its surface. I had seen them before. One of the books the demon had acquired for me. This stone represented me. The markings were a deep scarlet like my sister's hair. A psychologist would tell me the obelisk screamed dream penis. It was so large and so hard. The markings that even now grew over the surface of the stone I felt was the demonic blood racing through me.

"You are infected," the voice said. "You may have destroyed me but I will still have my revenge."

Her laughter echoed off every stone in the field. I had two choices. I could fight the infection or I could accept it. If I fought it I could die. If I accepted it I just might be able to master this thing. I reached out and touched the stone and let go. The stone pulled me in and I hovered in perfect darkness of a demonic womb. The laughter died away and all I heard now was the low dull thud of my own heartbeat.

I opened my eyes and stared up at my bedroom ceiling. I was covered in sweat and shivering from my dream. Had the demon been lying or had the evil bitch actually fed me her blood? There was only one way to find out. I slid out from beneath my covers and made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the sink and splashed water on my face. I looked at my reflection and decided now was as good a time as ever to see if the dream had any merit.

I regarded my reflection carefully and saw the genetic traits my parents had handed down. Like my sister I had my mother's green eyes as well as her dusky skin and straight black hair. The demon had been able to change her form at will.

"Well here goes," I said to my opposite. "Let's start with something simple."

I focused my attention on my eyes and thought blue. The change was easy and instant. I had the darkest blue eyes I had ever seen. A few minutes later I had run the gambit from one end of the color spectrum to the other. But it wasn't until I tried non-human eyes that things got interesting. When I tried cat eyes my entire world changed. Certain colors simply disappeared and other 'new' colors popped into existence.

Sweet, I could see into the ultraviolet spectrum! I walked over to the light switch and turned off the lights. Damn, the small bit of street light that had been streaming in was now a freaking spot light illuminating the entire room. I giggled when I saw the blue-violet spotting around the toilet and remembered that cats could track prey this way.

I turned the lights back on and returned to the mirror. The next half hour was experimenting on more interesting experiments with changes of facial appearance. I thought about famous actors and picked one after the other to mimic. It was scary how easily I was able to borrow another's face. I went through the entire cast of Avengers as well as a few other franchises. All I had to do to maintain the changes was maintain my mental focus. When I let go my appearance returned to normal.

I had no idea the limits of this ability but I would push it later. I had plenty of time to play with it later. The next obvious step was to do some research and discover what my imagination wasn't going to realize on its own. So I showered off the night sweats and got dressed. I dug my cache of books from underneath my bed and started reading. This was going to take a while.

I don't know how long it was before the growling of my stomach outweighed the urgency to learn about my condition. I closed the book I was reading and returned it to the case holding the other tomes. I slid it underneath the bed and went downstairs to raid the fridge. I glanced at the clock on the microwave and my jaw dropped. Could it really be two in the afternoon? I opened the fridge and looked at the contents and absolutely nothing looked appealing. I smacked my lips and grabbed a few of the plastic containers to see what mysteries they held.

I heard my mom come down the back stairs. She caught me red handed perusing the leftovers. I looked at them and still nothing looked appetizing. Mom walked behind me and suddenly I smelled something delicious. I looked at the containers again in confusion. A second ago there was no interest but now. I sniffed the air and followed that tantalizing scent to its source. Oh my god it was my mom!

"Damn woman, you smell fine," I said moving up behind her.

"You just want me to fix you something to eat is all," she giggled until she felt me press up against her. "What are you doing?"

"Sorry," I said and it took everything I had not to kiss her neck so I could taste her.

"You feeling alright," mom asked as she turned around and looked down. "Good god is that an erection?"

I felt like I was walking in a fog. I could smell the changes as she reacted to my presence. I could hear her heart beat faster as she fought the urges coursing inside of her. I nodded in answer to her question and she said something but it was lost in the noise of the sensory overload. I felt like I was drugged and my body felt so damn heavy. Mom turned around and continued with fixing a pot of coffee.

"You need a girlfriend," mom said as she turned on the coffee pot.

"Yes I do," I replied sluggishly.

"Maybe you should try one of those internet dating sites. I hear they are pretty good."

I put the plastic containers back in the fridge and left the kitchen before I did something terrible. I went back to my room and followed my mom's suggestion. I went on a bunch of sites looking for a quick hook up. I scanned the pics for someone that looked agreeable. That's when I saw her.

"No fucking way," I called out in complete surprise. "Mrs. McDaniel's is a fucking escort?"

My best friend in grade school was Jerry McDaniel. I used to have wet dreams about fucking his mom when I was younger. She was that top heavy tease that young men fantasize about. Here she was advertising as an escort, oh this was just perfect. I printed out her page, folded it up and put it in my back pocket. I decided it was time to give my old friend a visit.

I drove over and knocked on their front door. The door opened and she was standing there like my salvation. If mom smelled good this gal smelled like a freaking banquet. She smiled at me and let me in.

"Is Jerry home," I asked as she led me into the living room.

"No, he and his dad went ice fishing this weekend," she said.

"They left you all alone," I asked and she smiled. I took out the piece of paper and handed it to her.

"What's this," she asked as she unfolded it. "OH... I knew this might happen one day."

"So how do you want to work this out," I asked as I closed the distance between us.

"How much for your silence," she asked as I cupped her cheek and watched her body stiffen. "Oh."

"Get down on your knees and suck my cock," I growled. "That'll be a good start. I'll tell you when I've had enough."

Mrs. McDaniel's tore off her clothes and dropped down to her knees. I took off my shirt as she unbuckled my jeans and let them drop to the floor. She untied my shoes and helped me out of them. I stepped out of my jeans as she tugged my boxers to the floor. My erection almost hit her in the face.

"Damn god was kind to you," she moaned just before she took ahold of me.

The forty something year old MILF licked every inch of my dick before letting the tip slide between her lips. She moaned something about how good it tasted before returning her full attention to making love to my cock. I will give her credit she was really fucking enthusiastic. She couldn't deep-throat me but damn she tried. Tears streamed down her face as she pushed her head forward inexorably. I placed a hand on her head and she stopped.

"This isn't about trying to impress me," I said and she nodded. "This is about me fucking every hole you have silly, understand?"

"I belong to you," she whimpered.

I grabbed her by the hair and she opened wide. I slid my cock between her lips and that when I felt it for the very first time. It was like an iceberg melting. A chunk of her life force drifted into me and I felt the hunger ebb a little. My body stiffened and my grip on her hair tightened instinctively. I moved my hips slowly as her tongue worked its magic on me. If I were to guess by the expression on her face she was seconds from her first climax.

"It's okay you can cum if you want," I told her.

Her body shook as she came. I am sure she would have screamed if she could but her mouth was full. I eased out of her mouth and let her catch her breath. She knelt there and I sat down opposite of her. She had a look in her eyes like she was unsure if she should run or beg for more. I was so damn hungry and a part of me knew what will happen if we continued.

"If I fuck you, you may not survive," I warned her.

"What will it be like," she asked as she pressed those glorious tits of her against my chest.

"It will be unlike any other experience you will ever have in this life. It will be more intense than any drug and in the end you will beg me to let you go. I leave the decision to you."

"I want to feel that cock of yours inside of me so bad," she growled. "But..."

While she thought about her decision the intoxicating scent of her desire was overpowering. I stole her decision from her. I reached out and caressed her cheek. My need, my hunger filled her to capacity pushing out everything even her desire to live. My best friend's mom turned around, lifted her ass high in the air and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I moved behind her and eased my cock into her slowly. Mrs. McDaniel wept as I filled her cunt. I pushed until I was buried to the hilt and I let out a satisfied sound as the hunger slowly faded. I grabbed her ass cheeks and began moving.

She cried out as one orgasm after another took hold. I felt my first orgasm building fast. I thrust hard into her, so hard I nearly drove her to face plant into the carpet. Our bodies met over and over again as she somehow found the strength to shove back against me. I rewarded her with two fingers up that tight ass of hers. I asked her what she wanted and she told me.

"I just wish there were three of you," she moaned.

"Me too," I told her.

As if on command I watched what I could only call a dark miracle occur before my very eyes. That legendary shape shifting ability took hold. I withdrew my fingers from her ass and she whimpered in disappointment for all of three seconds. I pressed that dark miracle against her puckered asshole and pushed slowly.

"Wait, is that a second cock?"

The next sound from her was something between a yelp of surprise and a cry of hunger. The tip popped inside of her ass and she came again. As I pushed the rest of it inside of her she begged for all of it. I cannot possibly describe the sensation of two cocks sliding in and out of her holes. My best friend's mom pushed back as hard as she could drive me deep into her as was humanly possible. As we fucked I could hear her heartbeat slow. I felt my second climax building quickly.

"Do it," she begged. "I want to feel you cum in both my pussy and my ass at the same time. You were right this is something I never could have experienced any other way."

"If I cum," I said stopping. A shard of my humanity glinted in the darkness. "I can't."

"But I can," she howled as she thrust against me pushing us both over the edge.

I could feel as I shot my loads into her. I could hear her heartbeat as it slowed. I could smell her scent as she lay beneath me so still and so content. She was still breathing and I cried fearing she would die because of me.

"Please god no," I wept.

"It's okay baby, I'm still here," she moaned reaching out for me.

I held her until she fell asleep in my arms. She would survive and I could feed without killing. Another lie from that dead bitch I had to learn the hard way. I carried her up to her bedroom and tucked her in. I sat on the edge of the bed and held her hand.

"We can never do this again," I said and she smiled weakly.

"You just destroyed my bucket list you know," she giggled. "Thank you."

"I nearly killed you," I said but she shook her head.

"No, you could have but you let me live. I could feel it. You are new at this aren't you?"

"Yeah, it's a long story."

"Practice makes perfect," she said and closed her eyes. "I am going to sleep now."

"I'll clean up before I leave," I said but she was already asleep.

She was right. I needed to get a handle on this hunger thing. I could feed without killing and that made this situation bearable. It felt more like a skill that needed honing versus a curse hanging around my neck. So I cleaned up downstairs, showered off the funk and got dressed. I stood over Mrs. McDaniel and smiled. I cast the Forget spell and left her with a fond dream-like memory. I couldn't risk her telling anyone about what happened.

Afterward:

Six years had passed since that New Year's Eve. I was assisting on a dig in China. My knowledge of Mandarin had been key to landing the assignment. My first dig season was coming to an end. The river valley we were digging in had produced some amazing finds over the last decade. We were looking for a temple that the locals said was dedicated to one of the Eight Immortals. While the pottery and jewelry we unearthed hinted at something ancient we were still awaiting that great singular find that would date the dig in the first dynasty.