Spell Struck

Story Info
'Twas a large room.
1.9k words
3.17
26.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the room, 'twas as large room, like one of those warehouse type rooms, large and spacious, nothing much in the way of furniture. There you are, standing by the window, black hair sweeping down your back and onto your superbly shaped buttocks, the light from the noon day sun casts a golden hue upon your self.

Once I was able to separate my glance away from you, I looked around the room and I noticed that in one of the corners stood an unusual, monster-like frame, chromed, and gleaming, as though to attract attention. I wondered what it could be, not ever seeing anything like it before in my life of almost 37 years.

The contraption stood nearly 7 foot tall and about 5 foot across, and the chrome was everywhere, bars here, bars there. I also noticed that there were numerous leather straps that appeared to be quite solid.

You turned your attention to me, and I noticed a slight smile, rather a smirk and the devilish glint in your eyes told me something was about to happen. Not knowing what, I decided to ride with if for the time being. You had on a beautiful silk robe, black with embroidered insignias on it, kimono-style it was you are beginning to slowly approach me, step by step, and I begin to feel comfortably nervous.

Once you have reached the spot where I am standing, you stop just in front of me and pause for a moment or two, you unzip by leather jacket, taking it off very, very slowly, you make eye contact and fix it upon me, not subduing in anyway. I loose nerve and look down at your hands again. Then you begin to slide your hands up under my tee shirt, lifting it, caressing my muscular body as you bring it up and over my head. You throw it to the other side of the room, and it falls next to the window where you stood when I came in.

Then you undo my belt, undoing the buckle with mastered talent, slowing in your responses in unbuttoning my stud at the top of my denims, slowly unzipping my jeans zipper. Your fingers are gentle, small and sensual, your nails medium in length and neatly rounded, painted with a blood red. They find their way inside my jeans, searching for my manhood, then you eagerly cast my jeans down my thighs, until they reach my ankles, then the floor, where I quickly step out of them.

I try to untie the silken belt from your robe, but the look you gave me, denied me of that pleasure, so I stopped obediently. Taking my hand firmly you lead me over to the strange contraption that stood there in the corner. I was very excited, yet dubious, but I followed anyway. Your eyes still harboring that devilish glint that I noticed before, but with a kind aura, reassuring me that everything is safe and okay. You place my body within the frame, the bars of glistening chrome, first taking my left hand and gently placing a leather strap around it and secured it safely, firmly immobilising it, then the same with my right. Doing the same with my left leg then the right leg all, but one appendage secured immobile with sturdy leather straps. All I can do is stand there, in the flesh and watch you and what you are about to do...

You walk over to a cabinet where after opening it and when you retrieved what looks like a dagger, but in fact its a bolline, with a white carved handle and tempered steel, you then turned around an re-approached me. You begin to inscribe what felt like wording on my back.

You chanted songlike choruses, the inscribing didn't exactly hurt, but it was doing something to me, it feels like I am drawn to you, I can't fight you off, I can't turn you away, I am completely enthralled. I can smell something, incense I think, the aroma making me heady, almost delusional. I can feel the blood trickling from the inscription on my back, and I can feel your warm tongue licking it up, I feel helpless and so unusually excited. I felt spell struck, and I had no control over myself, the way I thought or the way I felt.

I watched you walk over to a patch on the floor, probably no more than 6 feet away, you begin to gradually untie the silken belt of your robe, the same one that I was forbidden to touch. Then you tastefully let the robe slide off of your shoulders and as it leaves your body to fall to the floor, you kneel on the spot.

Then your body lays upon a bed or roses, there in the light of the suns' rays casted down upon you. Your dark hair's finely swept across a pillow, scented with the essence of the rose. I imagine that your skin's soft as a roses' petals, silken to the touch, fragranced like no other. My heart is asthunder like the summers' storms, beating harder with every beat. I feel the life's' streams begin to run though my wholeness, I feel as thought the stream's about to over flow.

You lay in front of me, teasing me with your beautiful, enchanted body, caressing yourself from the head, to your sumptuously firm breasts, to your taut, streamline stomach, to your finely trimmed pubic bone, running your fingers through the hair, and down in between your hot thighs, and up again, giving me a surge of complete and utter hardness that was impossible to hide.

As you keep caressing your body, making me shudder with complete excitement, I realise what you are really doing, this is sensual torture. There you lay, in front of me, caressing your own body, enjoying yourself. Here I am in suspended immobility, watching you, feeling hard, hard as solid granite rock, trying to keep the streams' from erupting, becoming increasingly frustrated by every minute that passes by, and yet you do nothing to relieve this building torment inside me.

I hear faint, yet recognisable, moans, pleasure moans for sure, I see your body writhe with what you are feeling, your hands between your thighs, they seem to be quivering, quivering with sheer pleasure. Your nipples are erect, looking darkened in colour and as hard as I feel right now, your breathing is picking up speed as you begin to approach climax, I am in sheer torment here, I want to join in, I need to join in, but I can't. The moans, are turning into loud groans, your eyes are shut tight, your body writhing stronger, quicker, harder. Climax is achieved. You open your eyes and I noticed that they are the most brilliants of blue. They changed colour, from a nice hazel to this striking blue.

You pause to rest a while to catch your breath back, smiling at me you get up and walk over to where I am trapped in torment. Looking deep into my eyes, you see how frustrated I am, and empathising with me, you begin to teasingly run your fingers, then your nails, down the length of my suspended body. I feel on fire inside, my volcano is just about to erupt, but no, not yet. You employ your warm, moist tongue, ending up on my hard, eagerly awaiting shaft. Your lips find their way around my length, engulfing me completely so that my head hits the back of your throat. The pleasure was definitely worth the tormented wait! It is hard not to explode, but I want to see what you have in mind for me now. After what I have just seen already, what else could you possibly have in store for me?

I can't handle this anymore, your mouth is so warm, so moist, I can't help myself, I can't control it anymore, I can't stop from erupting. You stop just in time, you know the signs, you withdraw your tactics, I feel the urge to erupt ease a little now, enough to control it anyway. You reach over to my left hand, you begin to unbuckle the leather straps that had suppressed me from moving, you unbuckle all of the straps, and give me the sign that now, it's my turn, my turn to do whatever I like.

I pick you up in my arms, carry you over to the bed of rose petals you laid upon a little while ago. I gently lay you softly down and commence kissing you; you have finally worked your way in and under my skin. I never thought that I could feel like this about another human being, but I guess I was wrong!

You have lit up an eternal fire within me and I need to show you what I mean. You are sensual, you are beautiful, you are sexual and I love you for that. I explore you body as you did yourself, beginning at you head and neck, then to your breasts, your nipples are still very erect, very hard, as I. Then I move to your stomach then to your genitalia, where I find moisture, which I can utilise to my own benefit now. I feel you swell even more than you were already, the moans begin again, and I know I am on the right track. I can't help but to involve my mouth in this adventure, using my tongue to encroach into the parts that are too sensitive for finger manipulations. Your body starts to shiver, I know I have you in my clutches now, I know what to do. I work my way back up to your lips, where I kiss you, sending electrical shocks through both our bodies.

I manoeuvre my manhood and penetrate your moist, swollen entrance. You know that the time has come, the moment that we have been working ourselves up to. Your body slowly begins to shudder a little, a little at first then becomes more emphasised. Your head is pushed right back, your neck arched like the beautiful springtimes' rainbow, your back is there, high in the air of sensuality, making your hips press down on my manliness, thrusting deeper inside of you. Deeper than the deep blue seas, engulfing me to the extreme. I can feel the perspire, the beads of love developing all over my body now, running down my marked back, my face, like the streams inside of me, the streams that are starting to overflow, starting to break away, and once again becoming out of control. The heat inside of you is driving me insane, hotter than the sun itself.

Then in one explosive moment, we both feel the ground shake beneath us, the earth moves, and the room spins, we both are joined in a suspended, orgasmic state. We cannot believe the extreme feeling that we have just both experienced. That we have just encountered. Embraced in eternal ecstasy, we lay there for a while, looking deep into each others eyes, reading our soulic spirits.

Then as if there wasn't anything different between us, you slowly get up, retrieve your robe, putting it on with no speed at all, lifting your hair from beneath it so that it sits upon your shoulders once again. You turn around and look at me and smile, such a sweet smile, the kind that leaves an everlasting impression on you, then you leave the room.

I get up, get dressed, and not knowing what else to do, I leave, hoping that one day we will meet again, but deep down the possibilities of that are very slim. I did not know who you were, where you had come from, or even your name. I didn't even hear your voice, except for the chanting! But I do know that I could never forget you...