Spellbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wore them here, Master."

Oz sighed and pushed his fingers against his forehead. "That was your only set of decent clothes?"

"Yes, Master. I didn't think I'd need clothes much once I got here, so I didn't pack any."

Oz held up a tiny skirt and a top that had to be several sizes too small. "So you were planning on going out like this?"

"If it pleased you, Master."

"And what if people think you're a whore?"

"I am a whore, Master. Your whore."

"No, an actual whore. A streetwalker."

"I'd let them think that if that was what you wanted."

"There's no talking to you, is there? Sit down and be quiet."

He got his phone out and dialed Sara's number. She picked up after a few rings.

"Sara?"

'Yeah?'

"It's Oz, I'm looking at the slut's luggage right now, and all she has is sex toys and clothes that'll get her molested. You know any store where she can get actual clothes?"

Sara laughed. 'You found her treasure chest?'

"You knew?"

'I had a peek yesterday. Just send her out like that.'

"I will, but I don't want to deal with the attention she'll get every single time I take her out the house. She needs decent stuff."

'I guess, but I think you're overreacting. I'll text you the address of a store I know. It's not too expensive, and you'll find decent stuff that's still skimpy if you want it to be. Just forget to wear a bra, and suddenly that nice blouse isn't so nice anymore. Fuck, I'm so doing that with her. Is she there with you?'

"Yeah."

'Can you hand her over for a second?'

"Sure."

Oz watched Nina's face closely, and the blush on her cheeks steadily deepened. She handed the phone back to Oz and said, "Mistress wants me to get a white blouse."

He glanced down at her tits and grinned. "Of course she does." He put the phone back to his ear. "You're spoiling her."

'Am not. You don't even know what I said to her.'

"I've got an inkling, something to do with rain?"

'Did she tell you?'

"Not a word."

'Then how do you know?'

"Last summer, at the beach. Rain starts pouring down, and you needed to pee before we made a break for the car. You really think I didn't notice?"

'Well lucky you.'

"I fucked your brains out when we got home."

'You did.'

"I don't think the slut's going to be wearing much when we go that store."

'Take pictures, Oz. I want to see.'

"Hadn't even thought about that, this is going to be so much better than when it was just me and her."

'Everything's better with a touch of Sara, you should know that by now.'

"Shush, or I'll spank you for being cheeky. Send me the address, and I'll send you lots of pictures back."

'Deal. See you tonight?'

"I took the week off, figured I'd settle her in."

'Great. I'll be there early then.'

"Love you, Sara."

'Love you, Oz.'

Sara hung up, and Oz saw Nina's nipples peeking through his shirt. "Were you listening, slut?"

"I was, Master. I'm sorry, I couldn't help it."

"Like you couldn't help your pussy getting all wet?"

"Yes, Master, my fuckhole's sopping wet thinking about you making me dress like a slutty bimbo."

"Let's do just that then."

It took Oz some time to find what he had in mind, but he settled on a skirt that reached just a few inches past the crack of Nina's ass, and a tight tube top. No underwear. He couldn't have picked something with less class if he'd tried to. She screamed slut, and once she got in her heels, every step she took made her curves wiggle and jiggle. Just perfect.

***

The clerk in the store frowned when Oz walked up to her with Nina in tow. "Hi."

"Hi, Sir. What can I do for you?"

"Well, I'm in a bit of a situation right now." He pointed at Nina. "Nina here went clubbing last night, and she woke up somewhere, not knowing where she was. She's my cousin, and she's supposed to stay with me for a while, so I picked her up. I had her shower, but she lost her duffel bag so all she's got to wear is her slut gear. Could you help her out with some nice clothes? If my wife sees her like this, she'll throw her right back out on the street."

The clerk eyed Nina with a sneer on her face, and Oz put his hand on her arm. "I know what you're thinking, but she has money to pay for the clothes, she found some tucked between her breasts this morning. About five hundred bucks, that should buy her at least enough to make it through another month, right?"

Any respect the clerk might've had for Nina evaporated, and she curtly nodded. "I'll have a look around. Do you have her sizes?"

"Nina?"

"36DD, 27, 37."

The look on the clerk's face soured even further. "Right. What will you be needing, Miss?"

Nina glanced at Oz, and he shook his head. She was on her own. "Skirts, tops, some panties and some blouses. If you have a white blouse that fits me, I'll take it."

"Anything else? Sweaters? Vests? Shorts? A bra perhaps?"

Oz shook his head. "No, Miss. That's all I'm looking for."

"Alright, give me a minute. You can head over to the fitting booth."

Nina grabbed Oz's hand as he led her over to the booth. "Go in and strip, slut."

"Master! She'll see."

"So what? She already thinks you're a whore, and it'll only get worse from here. If you want to hide, you can hide behind my back."

"Thank you, Master."

Nina quickly stripped, which honestly didn't take long. Oz turned around and watched the clerk come closer. He ignored Nina's soft yelp as he moved away, walked towards the clerk and held out his hands. "Let me take some of those."

"Thank you, Sir. That's kind of you."

They reached the fitting booth together, and there Nina was, gloriously naked. "Nina!" Oz's voice was hard. "I told you to keep the curtain closed! And why are you naked for God's sake?"

He turned towards the clerk. "I'm really sorry, Miss. She's just... you know. Do you want us to leave?"

The clerk had a blush on her cheek. "No, no. You can stay. Just close the curtains, alright?"

She hurried into Nina's booth and dropped the clothes she was carrying on the floor before snapping the curtain shut and stomping off. Oz grinned and joined Nina in the booth. The blush from her cheeks had spread to her chest, and Oz slipped his hands between her legs. "You're dripping, slut. You want her to think you're some bimbo whore?"

"If you want her to, Master."

"I do. Bend over and put your hands on the mirror. I want to see your handprints on the glass when we leave here."

"Yes, Master."

Nina quickly obeyed, and she watched her own flushed face as Oz pushed her down. She froze when Oz unzipped, and she bent even lower so she could look past her dangling tits to see his pulsing cock in his strong hand. "Are you going to fuck me, Master?"

"Yes, and then I'll come all over your tits, and you'll rub my cum into one of the tops you're going to buy. I wonder what the nice clerk will think when she sees that? Sucking a guy off for clothes? Maybe even fucking him? What a whore."

Nina moaned when Oz pushed his shaft into her wet slit, and she clawed at the mirror. "Master!"

"What's she thinking right now? Tell me."

"She thinks I passed out after letting God knows how many guys fuck me, Master! She thinks my family doesn't even want me because I'm such a slut."

"And you like that?"

"Yes, Master!"

"You like her thinking you're a slut? And a whore?"

"Yes!"

His thrusts got faster, and he leaned forward to grab her fat tits in his hands. Wet slaps sounded outside the fitting booth. "And what are you really?"

"A fuckslut, Master! A cum dump for anyone you tell me to fuck."

"You'd do that clerk, wouldn't you?"

"Yes! I'd eat her pussy! I'd make her scream while I lick her ass. I'd let her do anything to me!"

"You little whore. I could give you to her to pay for your clothes, and you'd do it, wouldn't you? Be a fuck toy for her and her boyfriend until you worked off your debt."

"Yes!"

"Come like the slut you are, slave."

Nina had the decency of mind to clench her jaws together hard, but her orgasm hit her like a cannon blast. Her legs collapsed under her, and she sank down to the floor, her tits mashed against the mirror. Master had fucked her. The joy at feeling his cock inside of her again overwhelmed the pleasure of her mind numbing climax. After so many months, he'd finally made her his again.

Oz's hand tangled in her hair, and he dragged her on her knees in front of him. He pushed his cock into her mouth, but it didn't take him long to topple over the edge. He grabbed his cock and aimed it at Nina's tits. Jet after jet of fresh cum sprayed her tits, and all Nina could do was smile. This was it, she was his.

Oz stroked her hair after she'd sucked the last drops of come out of his cock, and he said "I'll look around the store, you try the clothes the clerk brought. Don't fit all the tops though, I don't want them all stained with cum. Just the one you'll be wearing."

He left her like that and smiled as he browsed the store. He'd forgotten all about stuff like this. Next time, he'd take Sara somewhere public. The pool maybe, it'd been ages since he'd gone swimming. He found a cute skirt in Sara's size and walked over to the counter. "Hi again."

"Hi, Sir."

"I found a skirt for my wife. Nina's still not done fitting, but I saw a guy slinking out of her booth not too long ago, so it might be she's doing something other than fitting clothes."

The clerk's eyes widened, and she stepped around the counter. "Sir, would you mind if I checked on your cousin?"

"Is something the matter?"

"We don't allow that kind of thing here."

"I'm sure I was just seeing things."

"Still, excuse me."

Oz chuckled when she strode towards Nina's booth and ripped open the curtain. It would take any woman two seconds to recognize Nina'd just been fucked, even without the cum stains on her top. He reeled his smile in when the clerk came back, dragging Nina behind her. "Is something the matter?"

"Look at her!"

Oz made a show of studying Nina, and he frowned. "Nina, what happened to that top? That's not the one you were wearing when we got here."

"I spilled something."

"Spilled what? We didn't buy drinks before we got here."

"I -"

Oz held up his hand. "Don't say a word, Nina. You've got to stop doing this, you can't just let anybody talk you into fucking you. People will think you're a stupid bimbo." He turned towards the clerk. "I'm really sorry, Miss. I've never been this embarrassed in my life. Can you ring up everything she had in the booth? We'll get the lot."

"Certainly, Sir."

While the clerk was busy, Oz slipped Nina some cash and mimed her taking it from between her breasts. Nina's eyes widened, and she mimed putting the money in her cleavage right now. He nodded and winked at her. Nina swallowed and did what he wanted her to do.

The clerk finished bagging up their purchases and said, "That'll be 470 dollars, please."

Oz almost lost it when he saw the look on the clerk's face as Nina pulled out the money and handed it to her. Pristine bills, except for the smear of cum on top. "I'm sorry, I don't have a purse."

"It's alright, Miss." The clerk counted out the bills, careful not to get smudged. "There's 500 here, I'll get you your change."

Nina held out her hand. "That's 490, and 500. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day, but please don't visit our store again, or I'll have security show you the door."

The venom in the clerk's eyes tipped into full blown anger when Nina folded her change and pushed the bills into her cleavage. Oz clicked his tongue and said, "You could've given me those, Nina."

She reached back into her cleavage, and he said "No, don't bother now." He turned towards the livid clerk. "I'm really sorry, I'll have a talk with her when we get home."

"I think that would be wise, Sir."

"Have a good day."

"Good day, Sir."

Oz and Nina walked out of the store and kept it together until they turned the first corner, where they burst out laughing.

***

Oz took Nina with him to a nearby shopping center after they left the store, but they didn't repeat their little act. He did make good on his promise to Sara though. He had Nina get naked and play with herself as he took pictures. Oz was having a coffee while Nina played with her pussy under the table when a harsh voice called out. "Osmund!"

Oz sighed and signed for Nina to stop what she was doing. "Yeah, Robert?"

"Who the fuck is this?"

Nina shied away when Robert tried to grab her, and Oz intercepted his hand. "Get lost, Robert."

"Tell me or I call Sara right now. I bet she'd like to know you're on a date with some slut."

Oz got up from his chair and put himself between Nina and Robert. "She knows I'm here and who I'm with. I'm not like you, Robert. You're the one who fucked around behind her back."

"I don't believe a word you're saying, asshole. I'm calling her, I won't let you do this."

"She won't take your call."

"The hell she is."

"She blocked your number months ago. What's she going to need to do to get you off her back? She's living with her parents for God's sake, just leave her alone."

"What do you care? You're with another woman." He held his phone to his ear and glared at Oz. "You just wait. She'll pick up, and that'll be the end of you two."

Oz crossed his arms and waited. The phone rang and rang, but there was no response. Just voicemail. "See? She'll never pick up a call from you."

"It's just turned off."

"I doubt it, I've been texting her all afternoon. Just give up, man." He held his hand out behind his back, and Nina grabbed it. "We're leaving, don't follow us."

They left Robert behind, busy redialing Sara's number. Oz kept up the pace all the way back to the car. He pulled out the parking lot and left the shopping center for what it was. Nina watched the tense lines in Oz's face and touched his arm. "Master?"

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Is it about him?"

"Yes."

"He's Sara's ex, real bastard. Cheated on her and then beat her when she wanted to leave him. He never gave up on getting her back." He tightened his grip on the gear stick. "I don't want him to start things up again."

"Master?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for protecting me."

He huffed. "You're mine, I'll keep you safe."

"Still, thank you."

"You're welcome. Can we forget about Robert now? Sara's coming over tonight, and I want you to think of some fun we can set up for her, with you as a slutty prop. If I don't like your idea, I'm spanking your pussy. Got it?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good."

He focused on the road, still disturbed, but relieved nothing more had come of it. He pushed Robert to the back of his mind and instead thought about Sara, and how he'd make her smile that evening. That in turn put a smile on his face, and he felt better. Fuck Robert, he had Sara now. She was his, and he wouldn't let her go.

***

Sara stepped around Nina, her heels clicking as she inspected the slave. Oz sat back in the couch, relaxed. The two of them made a beautiful sight. Sara a tiny dominatrix wrapped in cobalt blue, her shimmering black hair streaming down to the small of her back, and ruby lips to finish the picture. She was beautiful, passionate and in control of the quivering blonde slut before her.

Nina looked quite different. Her jaw was stretched around a wide gag, all she could do was moan and drool around it. Her wrists were tied together just above her ass, comfortable, but she wasn't about to get free. Her legs curved beautifully in her high heels, and her luscious ass stuck out backwards. The finishing touch, the glimmer that had captivated Sara's eye, was the chain connecting the clamps on Nina's nipples. A piece of nylon twine ran up to a sturdy light fixture, pulling it tight.

"I love this, Oz." She twanged the twine and smiled when Nina moaned. "How long has she been like this?"

"Not too long, I wanted her fresh. More fun for you that way."

"How kind of you, dear gentleman."

"Such is my way, beautiful damsel."

"Quite so."

"Indeed, quite." Oz chuckled and pointed at the box on the coffee table. "Look in the box. I borrowed some stuff from the slut's treasure chest."

Sara opened the box and raised her eyebrow. "Isn't this a bit much?"

"We won't use all of it. I figured we could play a game."

"Alright."

"Ever play Pin the Donkey?"

Sara smiled. "Sure."

"We're going to play Pin the Bimbo. It's simple: grab something and make it stick however you want. If it drops before the next thing goes on, you lose. The slut's losing her heels when we start the game." Nina whined through her gag at that. "She'll need to stand tiptoe if she doesn't want her nipples stretched too much. If her heels touch the floor, the game's over, and whoever pinned her last loses. Winner gets her for the night."

Sara's dark blue eyes glimmered as she looked up at Nina, her small hand caressing the tight skin of the slave's huge tits. She jiggled the supple flesh with the tips of her fingers and bit her lip when Nina moaned. "Can I start?"

"Ladies first."

She winked at Oz and said, "This is the best, Oz."

"We haven't even started yet."

"I know already. You should feel my pussy, I'm soaking."

He chuckled. "I'll have a feel later."

"Do I just pick something or do I close my eyes?"

"You can if you want a surprise."

"Hmm." Sara's hand hovered over the box, and in the end she closed her eyes and grabbed a toy. It was slick in her hand, hard too. She opened her eyes and saw a hook attached to a flattened metal knob. She glanced over at Oz, and he pointed at Nina's dripping pussy. Sara's eyes widened, and she grinned. "I see."

She took slow, exaggerated steps until she stood right before Nina. Her little pink tongue flicked out from between her ruby lips and licked the flat metal orb. With the same slowness, she ran her perfectly manicured fingernails over Nina's skin. Along her flat stomach, the underside of her breasts, her shoulder, down her side. All the way down, closer and closer to Nina's pussy. And then the cold metal hit Nina's overheated pussy, and she sucked in air through her nostrils.

Sara didn't speed up, but she didn't slow down either when Nina's tight slit resisted her intruder. She pushed past the resistance, and once the hook was firmly lodged inside, she wiggled it around.

She looked up at Nina and said, "Lose the shoes, slut."

Nina hastily nodded and ever so carefully balanced herself on one foot to get rid of her first shoe. Sara didn't give her a moment's rest, always tapping away at the hook, carelessly brushing Nina's sensitive clit. Nina lost the one shoe by hooking it behind her other foot. The second one was harder, even the small height difference caused by losing one of her shoes tightened the pull on her poor nipples. A dull throb spread from the little nubs, through her breasts, making them hypersensitive. Sara's nails on her tits felt so good it scared her. The second shoe fell to the floor, and relief flooded Nina.

Not for long though, Oz was ready with the next toy. He bumped Sara to the side and said, "As much as I love seeing you tease her, we need to keep the pace up or her legs will give out before we even get her to come."

He clipped a little vibrating egg to the chain connecting her nipples and switched it on. Nina groaned when the pulse in her nipples traveled further down her body, luring her into enchanting bliss. Awareness flooded back into her dreamy eyes when Oz grabbed her chin and leaded close to her. He whispered to her, "If I win, I'll fuck your tight little ass."

Nina swallowed as best she could and whined when he moved away from her again. Sara eyed the two of them. "What did you say?"

"Just a little encouragement."

"Sure." She squinted at Nina, a clothes pin in her hand. She was staring at Nina's tits, but changed her mind and clipped Nina's pussy instead. "If you cheat, slut, I'll put so many pins on your cunt you won't even know it's there."