Spellbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tip of Jade's tongue lightly pushed against that thin barrier between my pussy and my ass, eliciting a startled gasp from me. She just smiled, her tongue returning to my opening and moving in and out of the tight walls of my pussy, brushing against every sensitive spot that I knew of, and many that I wasn't aware existed.

"Please," I begged, willing her tongue to caress the sensitive bundle of nerves that was literally aching for her attention.

Her teeth grazed the little button ever so lightly, before Jade lifted her head. My body screamed in protest. Why did she have to stop?

"I got a surprise for you," Jade teased, cupping one of my breasts with a small, gentle hand and rubbing her thumb over my hard nipple.

She sat up, her breasts swaying slightly as she reached over my body to take something out of the nightstand that sat beside the queen-sized bed.

"What?" I asked, my mind a jumble of thoughts, my body burning with an almost tangible desire.

"This," Jade said.

Passion raised from my curled toes all the way to the puckered tips of my breasts, flushing my cheeks and erasing every thought, every question that had been on my mind.

She had pressed the cool tip of something soft yet firm against my entrance, slickening the toy with my own wetness. A moan escaped my lips as she gently pressed its tip against my opening, the walls of my sex stretching deliciously as they eagerly accepted the invasion. My muscles clenched around it, drawing it deeper into the silky warmth.

"Jade," I moaned, as my lover's tongue found my swollen clit.

She circled the swollen bundle of nerves, enveloping the little button in the warmth of her mouth as she sucked on it gently. I bucked my hips, pushing my clenching sex closer against her lips, craving her to send me over the edge that I had been dangling on since I had first felt her mouth on me. Every nerve in my body, every inch of flushed, tingling skin wanted this release. I didn't know what would happen if she wouldn't give it to me.

"Cum for me, lover."

Jade's voice was sensual, sweet, but above all, tender. She slid the toy in and out of me, my muscles desperately clamped around its firmness. Then, as the dildo thrust deep inside of me, her lips wrapped around my clit. She sucked, the tip of her warm, skilled tongue flicking over the little button. I couldn't hold on to the edge any longer. I fell.

My body tensed, thousands of little pinpricks of pleasure traveling across my skin. I felt how the toy filled my cunt, how Jade's tongue bombarded my clit with a never-ending sequence of sensations. Waves of pleasure enveloped me in total, irresistible euphoria, endorphins pumping through my veins.

"Fuck, Jade," I screamed, my body jolting under her touch.

Seconds became minutes, hours in my mind, as time interwove them with one another, drawing out the moment for what felt like an eternity.

When finally my eyes fluttered open, Jade was trailing tender kisses up and down my shoulders and collarbone, ending at my mouth. We kissed, and I could taste my own wetness upon her lips.

"Was that good?" She asked, scooping me up into her arms, and holding me close.

"It was sinfully amazing," I murmured, stealing another tender kiss from her swollen lips.

"You are so beautiful," she said, running her fingers through my hair.

I smiled at her lovingly. "Now it's my turn to tease."

"In the morning, little nympho. Now I just want to feel your warm body against me as I fall asleep."

"But," I protested.

"No buts. Making you come was just as satisfying to me, as the orgasm was to you. You're beautiful when so completely lost in your pleasure."

I blushed, but didn't protest any more.

Jade stood, the candlelight bathing her slender curves in shadows as she did so. Jade was always beautiful, but the soft, warm glow of the candlelight only emphasized her graceful, feminine features.

Having blown out the candles, Jade slid in beside me, our naked bodies covered with a cool, soft blanket that smelled like the young woman I held wrapped up in my arms. In the darkness, I couldn't see her face, but I could feel, through the subtle curving of her lips, that she was smiling.

"I love you," I whispered, my lips brushing her earlobe. "We hardly know each other, but I love you. I want to know you."

"I love you too."

I nuzzled in closer against her, feeling her calm, rhythmic heartbeat against my cheek as I rested my head against her chest. My hand found hers, and I held it as we fell asleep, our fingers interlaced with one another.

Journal entry, 26 September 2011

I was afraid that I would wake Hannah, but I don't think anything could rouse her right now. Her hair is fanned about her head, covering my pillow, and I can only imagine how peaceful her face looks as she sleeps.

So many things happened that I couldn't fall asleep right away. It always helps if I can write it down, the words leaving my mind as soon as they land on the paper. It calms me.

We made love.

With anyone, I would have called what we did fucking. Passionate, amazing sex. Yet with Hannah, it's so much more than that. It's not even making love. It's living love with every inch of my heart and soul. I will never let her go.

I don't know what came over me that night I told Hannah about my feelings, but I'm so glad I did. I feel like myself again, and though I can feel that Hannah has her own dark places hidden deep within, I think that we will be able to light up even those, given enough time. Sometimes, people speak of being complete, or being whole. Now, I finally know what they mean.

It's filling every second, every inch of space and time, with the love that she and I feel for each other. It's sharing every heartbeat, every quiet breath.

It's being hers.

Part 4

I awoke to the rich, delicious aroma of fresh coffee mingled with something that I furiously hoped was bacon. I groaned, inhaling the delicious scent that assaulted my senses.

"You awake, sleeping beauty?"

My eyelids slowly fluttered open, my gaze immediately drawn to the tender pools of liquid chocolate that looked down on me. I greeted my lover with a sleepy smile, peeping out a hand from beneath the cozy warmth of the blanket and pulling her in next to me.

"Missed you," I mumbled, trailing little kisses along her jawline.

"You liar, you have been asleep this whole time," Jade smirked, rubbing two little clumps of ice against my feet.

"Fuck, your feet are cold!" I protested, now fully awake. "Is that coffee I smell?"

"Sure is, sleepyhead. Not everyone sleeps for like a whole day."

"What, what time is it?"

"I was kidding. It's only 9 AM, calm down."

"But class?"

"It's Saturday." Jade teased, planting a quick kiss on my lips. "Come on, we gotta wake that sleepy brain of yours up."

Jade shifted slightly, trying to pull away the blanket from us both. Not even the promise of a delicious breakfast could change the plans that were already whirling through my mind though.

"Did you turn off the stove?" I inquired, my hand finding the weight of her left breast and circling Jade's puckered nipple with my index finger.

"Yeah, but..."

I didn't allow Jade to protest any more. Luckily for both of us, she had already been naked when she had slid in beside me, saving me the trouble of ripping off whatever she would have been wearing otherwise.

My lips found the gentle slope of her slender throat, and I nipped at it softly, nuzzling her.

"Time to give you a mind-blowing orgasm," I teased in a sing-song voice, tousling her hair.

Jade moaned quietly, her body melting against mine. Hell, it felt amazing to feel her against me, her smell as enthralling as ever.

I lightly grazed her earlobe with my teeth; my breath tickling against her ear as I teasingly trailed the shell with the tip of my tongue. Then, my mouth moved down over the softness of her flushed cheek, brushing over the graceful curve of her neck until I reached my intended destination.

My lips found a dusky pink nipple, and I suckled on it gently as my hand slid down her flat stomach. Her skin was smooth, silky against my searching fingers, until I stumbled upon the small landing strip of hair that decorated her pubic bone.

Then my fingers found her silky smooth folds, a little wetness already accumulated at her opening. I teased her, running my fingertips ever so lightly up and down the lips of her sex, faintly brushing her clit before returning to her opening and sliding a finger inside.

My lips, meanwhile, were still wrapped around her rosy pink nipple, my mouth teasingly flicking over the hardened tip in a tantalizing rhythm. Jade's little feminine moans were so incredibly arousing that I could feel my own pussy start to tingle in anticipation.

Jade moaned once again, arching her back, and pushing herself against me. My hand found her breast, squeezing it, playing with her hard nipple as my finger continued to slide in and out of her tight pussy.

I could feel her muscles clench around me and decided to add another finger. Her hips bucked against me as I slid the digit inside the snug confines of her smooth walls, drawing it further into her sex.

I loved how Jade felt around my fingers, her warm, tight wetness enveloping them, her muscles spasming. I could feel her labored breaths against my cheek as she pulled away from me, pressing her lips hard against mine and kissing me passionately.

"Trust me," Jade said, her voice breathy.

She wrapped her slender fingers around my wrist, and, rather reluctantly, I slid my fingers out of her pussy.

"Wait," I murmured, bringing my fingers up to my mouth and sucking Jade's juices off of them.

She tasted so goddamn incredible.

I winked at the girl who now lay impatiently waiting, finally letting go off my fingers and showing her how clean they were.

"Why did you make me stop?"

Jade didn't respond, but pushed herself up, nudging my shoulder gently until I rolled on my back.

Finally it began to dawn on me what Jade had in mind, and longing swept through me. My suspicions were confirmed when Jade carefully positioned her sex over my face, resting her knees on either side of my chest. Her hair tumbled down around her pretty face, its silky softness brushing against my thighs.

I stuck out my tongue, flicking Jade's clit teasingly, urging her to lower herself onto my face. She did, accompanied by a soft, sweet moan that caused desire to spiral right to my sex.

I inhaled the sweet, sensual scent of her arousal, lapping up the wetness and lightly blowing right on top of her little pink clit. At the same time, I felt the soft caress of Jade's tongue dart between my pussy lips until it reached the sensitive bundle of nerves that desperately ached for her to suck.

Oh fuck, I thought. I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold off the wave of my impending climax off for long, the light, tantalizing flicking of Jade's tongue driving me literally insane with longing.

Jade's breasts lightly brushed against my thigh as she continued her torturous rhythm, her tongue darting in and out of my clenching pussy. I gasped, exhaling sharply as my tongue found her little button, my lips wrapping around it and sucking it into my mouth.

Being with Jade in this way felt so intimate, so incredibly peaceful, even as passion spiraled through me. My whole body hummed with pleasure, tiny electric jolts of lightning setting my nerves on fire.

I could feel Jade tensing on top of me, her thighs tightening on either side of my head as I teased her clit, eagerly drinking in her rich, sensual scent. Her slender body was poised on the edge of her climax, longing moans spilling from the lips that still worked their magic upon my pussy.

"Now," Jade panted, her lips closing around my clit.

"Now," I said too, suckling on Jade's little button and flicking my tongue across it.

If I had felt like Jade and I shared a world of our own before, now we shared an entire universe. Her body writhing on top of me, her thighs gripping my head, and the taste of her wetness all intermingled with my own euphoria. I hardly knew where my own body ended and hers began. We were a jumble of intertwined limbs, passionate moans of pleasure and the love that accompanied our climax.

My orgasm wasn't the quick rush of pleasure I was used to. It was drawn out, flooding me with its intensity. I felt like my body was shattering into a thousand tiny, euphoric pieces.

I scooted my lover up into my arms, planting kisses along every delicately beautiful feature of her face. Slowly our hearts stopped racing, seeming to beat in sync as we gazed into each other's eyes. Jade seemed slightly dazed, a dreamy, peaceful look softening her face.

"I have never been this complete," she whispered, her voice filled with a joyful, almost child-like wonder.

She nuzzled against me contentedly, a quiet, happy sigh leaving her lips. I smiled back at her, absentmindedly running my fingers through her tousled hair.

"I haven't either, sweetie," I whispered back, my lips trailing up over her cheek until they reached her ear.

I couldn't wait to get to know her better, learn every little thing about her.

"And, guess what?" I asked.

"Mmm?" Jade murmured, tracing her fingertips along my collarbone.

"You have me spellbound, too."

*****

Thank you, whoever you are, for having taken the time to read my story. No matter if you loved it, or are now rolling your eyes in silent irritation, thank you for staying around until the end. Comments, votes, or constructive criticism are all very much appreciated.

I wish I could have given these two women more lingering gazes and bittersweet confusion, but I wanted this to be a story and not a book. I'd love to write more about Hannah and Jade though, so if you are not tired of them just yet, please let me know!