Spellbound by Spanking

Story Info
A life-long fantasy fulfilled,
1.4k words
4.35
46.8k
12
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quagmires
quagmires
104 Followers

I walked over to my bedroom mirror, turned around, lifted up my gray wool skirt, put my thumbs in white cotton panties and lowered them. I looked over my shoulder and examined the damage: the lower half of my heart-shaped butt looked red and swollen but not bruised. My boyfriend wasn't due home from his trip at work for five days and I felt my buns would return to a safe white by the time he saw them again. He would be very suspicious if my buns were red as he hadn't spanked me in a fortnight. I winced at the feeling of my sore bottom as I sat down on the edge of a wooden chair and replayed in my mind what led me astray from my boyfriend earlier this evening.

I've been fascinated, no make that spellbound, by spanking since I was a child. My knees quiver at the thought of laying face down across someone's lap and having my panties tugged down and then having my bare bottom spanked I've kept hidden my crazy desire for bare bottom spankings hidden from others and even myself for most of my life. Yet I can't help but freeze in my tracks when I overhear a coworker joke about spanking or a television show or novel mention it either. A few years ago I stumbled upon spanking on the internet and have visited hundreds of different sites, my personal favorite being auntyagony.net.

So earlier this evening I was online playing Othello in a game room. While playing you can also chat, and I was playing this guy with a screen name wyatt73. We were playing and he typed 'hey, I see your profile you are from Minnesota, which part?' 'St. Paul," I typed back.

"Which neighborhood?" He typed.

I told him and he typed that was a few miles from his house. Big deal, I thought. Anyway we continued to play and I was lost a game pretty badly. I was about to logoff without typing goodbye when he typed "I spanked you good!"

"Yes you spanked my bottom nicely," I typed mildly curious how he would reply.

"I think you liked it. Another game?" He typed.

We played another game and he won again. "I spanked you again silly girl, and I think you liked it."

"You have no idea how much I would like it," I typed. Introverts like myself are plenty brave in cyberspace.

"Do you like to be spanked?" He typed.

"Very much, nothing serious, just with a hand or VERY lightly with a spatula or hairbrush." I typed.

"I love giving out spankings," He typed, "my name is Wyatt. Why don't we get together for a drink and little bottom warming."

"Oh, no," I typed, "I have a boyfriend and don't want to meet people off of this." I could just imagine Wyatt weighing 400 pounds, or married, or both.

He told me to click on his gaming profile and see his picture online. I downloaded his picture and he looked very handsome and mild. Parted hair, flannel shirt, and no ring on his smooth white fingers. Wyatt typed "We don't have to play rough, and we can meet at Hoover's at Third in one hour. You know what I look like but I wouldn't know you. You can go in and check me out. If you like what you see, come and sit with me."

My heart beat rapidly, and I typed "okay." I rushed to my closet, put on my shortest skirt, white panties, and a sleeveless blouse. I sped to Hoovers and peeked inside. Dozens of people were inside, thank God, otherwise I wouldn't have had the courage. There he was, looking just as cute as in the picture. We had drinks, my inhibition was lowered (just like I hoped my panties would be) and we agreed to a mild spanking at his place.

Wyatt took it slow and was patient with my nervousness. "What do you like about spanking?" He asked.

"The humiliation of having my bottom bared, I mean I am grown woman asking to have my bottom spanked. I get a wonderful rush from slaps to my lower bottom—it's like my bottom is wired directly to my clit."

Wyatt smiled and took me by the hand and led me to the kitchen. He opened a kitchen drawer and told me to look inside. The drawer was full of wooden and plastic spatulas. "Pick one out for me," he said. Meekly, I picked out a wide black plastic one and with trembling hands set it on the counter.

"Put your elbows down on the kitchen counter," Wyatt commanded, "and don't let them off the counter or I will spank you not only with my hand but with this spatula."

I had to bend over to put my elbows on the counter and I tried to look back over my shoulder. "Face down," Wyatt said. I directed my face down toward the counter and felt him slowly lifting my skirt up to the waist. He cupped my pantied butt with his palms and felt them for a while. Then, without warning, he commenced spanking me. The spanks were slow and a little light. Then he gave a hard SMACK! And I jerked up for a second and he barked "Elbows on the counter! I told you to keep them on the counter! I am going to have to bare your bottom for that!" I felt him insert his fingertips in the elastic of my cotton panties. He oh so slowly lowered them to the top of my thighs. He then spanked my bare bottom in a wonderful series of rapid loud smacks. SMACK SMACK SMACK! "oh, you naughty naughty girl. You really should be ashamed of yourself for not listening to me. I am ashamed of your behavior. I mean really, a grown woman having to have her bottom bared and spanked," Wyatt said.

I felt my clit swelling and I couldn't help but sneak a hand off the counter and touch myself for the moment. Wyatt was quite wrought-up in the spanking that at first he didn't notice. Suddenly he exclaimed, "what are you doing?" He commanded me to put both elbows back on the counter. "You have a listening problem, naughty girl, I am getting that spatula."

I turned around and cried "oh, please not that. I'll be good!"

Wyatt took me by the wrists and repositioned me over the counter. I felt something pressing right against my crotch, and then I realized a handle to one of the counter's drawers was pressed against my groin. Without warning, a resounding WHAP! echoed throughout the apartment. I felt a marvelous stinging sensation on the lower half off my butt. The spatula was, fortunately, more loud then punishing but it definitely stung. "Silly naughty girl can't even follow the simplest commands," Wyatt said as he spanked away with the spatula. "Now, to finish your punishment, you are going to count the spanks and ask for another after each one, we are going to twenty, do you understand?"

"Yes," I said.

"Yes what?" Wyatt barked and the spatula smacked my bottom again.

"Yes sir!" I began the count, "one, please may I have another spank?" He gave me another and another and soon I was grinding my crotch against the counter drawer's handle with each resounding spank. I was moaning with delight and shaking. I was almost begging him for the spanks. At the 18th I felt my knees buckling and my hips gyrating at 19 and said "Please, may I have one more," and my lips quivered as I orgasmed with the 20th spank.

Wyatt hugged me from behind and said I took it well. His hands explored my crotch and he felt my wetness and massaged my clit tentatively. Soon he was stroking it and gently pulling on my long blonde hair. Through his pants, I felt his penis hard and long against my bare bottom. My inhibitions left me and I pled, "please, stick it in me for a moment." Wyatt bent me over the kitchen counter and slowly grinded it in. He stroked slowly and firmly while tugging on my hair. I felt myself getting dizzy and the rush of a second orgasm overcame me and soon he pulled out his penis and shot his load all over my red bottom.

Now I am home in front of my computer with a delightfully sore bottom typing this for you, dear reader. Do you like this? Please email if you do. Thank you to everyone who wrote to me about my last two stories I wrote last spring. Also, does anyone have advice for someone who needs to speed up making a red bottom go away before her boyfriend returns home?

Yours,

Julie

quagmires
quagmires
104 Followers