Spellbound Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she made to reach for one of the chains, Chandra lightly grasped each of her forearms and pushed them back against the wall. Melina expected to feel a flutter of fear at being constrained, but was surprised to find that she was completely at ease. While her companion may have taken the lead, she still had control over the situation. She could halt if she wished, and Chandra had already shown a sort of reverence for her body which was comforting.

Chandra leaned forward, pressing her pierced and chained tits against Melina's bare ones, and whispered low in her ear.

"Now now, you'll need to let me have my fun first." Then she leaned in, running teeth and tongue along Melina's neck.

"If you insist," Melina answered in a breathy tone, relaxing and allowing herself to be ravished. She inhaled sharply when Chandra bit down, leaving a mark.

Melina was then twirled swiftly towards the bed, thrown off her center of balance enough to land among the soft pillows. It wasn't until the bare skin of her ass made contact with the fabric that she realized Chandra had managed to remove the green skirt, and was holding it proudly in one hand. The silver at her breast sparkled in the candlelight, and her eyes radiated excitement while examining Melina. The black of her skin nearly blended with the dark wall behind her.

Chandra allowed the fabric to fall from her fingers, then stepped forth gracefully and straddled Melina's legs where she sat reclined against plush bedding. She murmured to herself in an exotic language while her eyes darted over the form laid before her. After a pause, she switched back to her accented Common.

"What a sight you are." She traced a single finger from navel to neck. "But you already know this, do you not? Barely covering yourself with those tiny scraps of cloth..." She ran her fingers through Melina's hair, fingernails scratching whenever they met skin. "And you're already wet as a maiden on her wedding night." Her deep voice was hypnotic as Melina squirmed beneath her, knowing her expression would appear drunk with hunger and lust.

Mercifully, Chandra stopped toying with her. She kissed Melina once more before making her way downward along jawline, neck, and collarbone, all tongue and teeth. The occasional nip was delightfully sudden, and her tongue showed that it was as dexterous as her fingers.

When she reached Melina's breasts, she went absolutely wild on them, sucking and nibbling and twisting them in an overwhelming sequence. Melina's hand tangled in her hair, eyes rolling back as she moaned. The abrupt onslaught was almost too much to bear.

She didn't notice when one of Chandra's hands trailed downwards, until two long fingers slipped inside her. Chandra immediately began to pump and pulse her cunt, earning a surprised yelp and hitting that achingly delightful spot just within her entrance. The feeling of being fucked, combined with the powerful desire to feel Chandra's tongue over her clit, was almost strong enough to believe it was happening. Melina began to confuse the sensations, as she drowned in an overdose of slick pleasure.

Chandra hadn't failed to notice the delighted squirms each time she pinched and scratched. She pursued the discovery eagerly, digging her nails into soft skin and biting hard enough to leave marks. Her fervor was impressive, as it took substantial effort to pierce the flesh of a monster. Melina's magic worked dutifully, as every prick of pain was replaced with a pinpoint of pleasure.

Chandra's strong hand pumped her cunt faster, already outpacing the speed of any man thrusting his cock. When her tantalizing mouth began its journey downward, Melina was nearly at the point of climax. She looked down and met Chandra's intense gaze, who nipped at the skin over her hip on her way past. She finally hovered over Melina's mound, one hand still thrusting rapidly, and took a moment to enjoy the view.

Chandra then spread Melina's lips apart with her other hand, and pushed her flattened tongue onto her exposed clit. She'd maximized the area of contact over the most sensitive part of Melina's body, and when she began to move, it was impossible to concentrate. Melina's head tipped back, surrendering to it all, and she was unable to keep track of what that wondrous mouth was doing to her. A blur of hot, wet sensations electrified her body in a dizzying rush.

Her back arched, and her hands clutched for purchase on the pillows at her back. Her moans dissolved into quick gasps, and Chandra, feeling her building tension, slammed her fingers into her at an alarming rate.

"Fuck, don't stop," stammered Melina between gasps, "Harder. Oh gods, I'm almost..." she trailed off with a high-pitched cry as Chandra obliged her, pushing her to climax and forcibly holding her there. She did not cease until Melina's legs jolted with each motion, and her voice faded to a whimper.

Melina's toes and fingertips tingled as if she'd slept on them, and it took her a minute to return to her senses. Chandra tortured her with the occasional squeeze and pinch, delighting in every involuntary reaction. If only she knew that it was a magical creature she'd managed to satisfy so thoroughly. But then, depending on how it would work, she might yet find out.

Melina realized that she'd managed to come to this point without using any magic to enchant her companion. And having entirely willing and lucid prey was a concept which still made her anxious. She righted herself, looking at the lanky form covered in intricate ink-black lines. Chandra had surreptitiously removed the remainder of her clothing, and wore only her silver jewelry. She'd settled herself further down the luxuriously soft bed in a pose which invited wandering eyes. It came as a surprise that she was entirely clean-shaven, her two-toned skin smooth and shining in the low light. It made Melina want to taste it all the more.

Melina smiled and reached for a silver strand, knowing no one would wear such jewelry had they not intended for it to be put to use. She might have been gentle, but suspected that was not Chandra's style. She pulled steadily, watching Chandra's tits stretch towards her as the rest of her body followed dutifully. Chandra's face had already changed from smug to entranced, as she purred with a low moan. She stuck her chest out, pleading for more.

Melina brought them both to their knees, keeping one hand constantly tugging at the silver, and began to nip at Chandra's dark neck. Her other hand took up greedy handfuls of smooth thighs and ass, punctuating her gentle touch with sharp slaps. The low, rumbling moans at her ear were as sensuous as she'd hoped, smoky and thick. She felt an unexpected cool spot when her knee shifted on the sheets, and realized it was Chandra's arousal slowly dripping in thin strings.

She began to wonder if she could make Chandra climax by her tits alone, but that would satisfy neither her curiosity nor her voracious appetite. She was undeniably ravenous, and wasn't certain whether the orgasm had lessened or worsened it.

She reached her hand further down Chandra's ass, probing lower, until she found her messy wetness. Melina stroked her entrance for several seconds before pushing a finger inside her.

Her magic burst forth instantly, as if impatient at the delay, bringing Melina the strange mix of pleasure and unadulterated pain which Chandra adored. And, as it had always done with others, it imbued her prey with a wave of sexual gratification.

Chandra cried out in surprise, pulling away and speaking rapidly in her native tongue. Melina panicked briefly, considering whether she should befuddle her prey's mind with artificial calm, and finish her work. But seeing the strange beauty before her, knowing that she'd invited Melina in without full knowledge of what she was becoming involved in, had complicated what should've been a simple process.

Melina slumped, knowing she could never bear to curse such a wondrous, sexual being.

"Please, don't... Chandra, I'm sorry! I should have told you."

"What are you?" Chandra rasped, inching backwards. "What the fuck was that?"

"I'm sorry, I wasn't certain what would happen. I have been with a handful of women before, but I had never..." Melina reigned in her thoughts, and looked Chandra in the eye with a frank expression. "I'm a succubus. I feed on sex, and take more from people than just the one night. It's difficult to explain, but I thought this time it might be different." She looked away and raked her hand through her hair nervously.

"What would have happened, if you'd continued?" asked Chandra. Though her mind was free of enchantment, it was not entirely clear for logical thinking. The sudden stop hadn't quenched her flickering flame.

"I would have stolen a lifetime of feeling pleasure from you. It's what I've always done, but now... it's different." Chandra gaped in disbelief. "I hadn't thought about how that might affect people until a few days ago." It took a few moments for Chandra to respond.

"And it only just occurred to you that it might be a bad thing? To drain others of what you so clearly love yourself?" She stood angrily. "Why should I even continue speaking with you? You're a monster!"

"Because I stopped," Melina replied calmly, knowing she could seize control of the situation by force if necessary. "Because you know there is hope for me yet." And because you cannot help but be affected by beauty. "What would you have me do, then? I've only ever acted upon what I've known! Would you have me change what I am? Or starve?"

"How should I know? I've never been a monster!" said Chandra. A long string of wetness clung to her thigh as she walked from one piece of furniture to another, her movements frantic and uncertain. "Well, have you explored other options?" she asked at length, as if this were obvious. Her thoughts were clearly still occupied with the possibility of satisfaction.

"I'm attempting to."

Chandra paced for half a minute, biting her lip. The tense silence permeated the room like thick smoke filling a confined space.

"I am not normally one to pass judgement," she said at last, "but I fear that you may change your mind about me if I dare to criticize you."

"It isn't like that. I'm not some malicious fiend." Chandra raised her eyebrows. "At least, I thought I wasn't. I don't know! I've no idea what I'm meant to do now! I have been deprived and punished, and made to feel this awful guilt, and I hunger all the while." Melina flopped back onto the pillows, causing Chandra to flinch noticeably. Her fear was a sour scent mixed with the sweat and arousal.

"If I may offer a suggestion," said Chandra, keeping her distance, "perhaps you could find people who would benefit from a night with you."

"And who could possibly benefit from being robbed of satisfaction?"

"Oh, I can think of at least one. There must be others," said Chandra with a chuckle.

"You can?" She nodded.

"There are some who must abstain from sex for the remainder of their lives. Many have trouble adhering to such a rule, as you can imagine." Chandra leaned against the opposite wall, absently fiddling with her necklaces. "Some more so than others."

"Tell me who they are."

"Well..." Chandra eyed her suspiciously. "There is a temple to Zodal just outside town. The monks there must take a vow of chastity, though all know they secretly break it." Her posture began to appear less frightened as she spoke. "And then there is Vasiliy. So infamous for his lechery that he is barred from nearly every inn and drinking hall." She rolled her eyes. "The pervert will make a pass at any woman with a heartbeat. Like an addict who cannot resist the tankard. And yet he still claims to hold the merciful ways of Zodal in his heart." The pitch of her speech, lower than many men Melina had known, still had a distinct touch of femininity to it. One could pass an entire night listening to her tell a tale.

"And you think he would prefer not to feel aroused at all, rather than feel it so strongly?"

"I would think it's worth asking, rather than feasting upon the unaware," Chandra rasped with a pointed glare. "Will you be going to him now, or is my life still in danger?"

"Worry not. It never was." Melina shifted and stretched. "Though you will not remember what happened tonight, unfortunately."

"Is that so? Nothing at all?"

Melina eyed her carefully, wondering if she could afford to leave Chandra with just enough of their time together to think of fondly. But then, she remembered what had happened the last time she'd left a human with memories, and Cyrus had known far less than she'd just revealed.

"Unfortunately not. I cannot risk exposure. But I can give you my word that no harm will come to you." Chandra scoffed at that.

"The word of a monster? What an age we live in!" Chandra said. She looked about the room for a minute, deep in thought. Her fear had subsided, and Melina sensed more frustration at having been interrupted.

"Well," Chandra said at last, "perhaps we could make the most of it. It's not often I manage to lure a beauty like you into my bed." She strode to a wardrobe and opened a low drawer, where clothing and strange objects were stuffed in haphazardly. She crossed to Melina holding something behind her back.

"Could we continue, darling? Without you 'feeding' upon me?" Melina sat upright and nodded in excitement. Chandra knelt on the bed beside her and pressed something hard and smooth into her hands. "Then by all means..."

Melina looked down to see a length of red glass twisted together, roughly the size and shape of Chandra's thin forearm. It was entirely devoid of any imperfections; no bubbles, cracks, or spurs blemished its surface. It felt as if it had been frozen from a motionless body of water, only the body was shaped like swirling strands and a bulbous tip.

Chandra settled herself back on the pillows, her courage nearly faltering in a brief moment of hesitation, and spread her legs wide to expose her hairless cunt. She looked pointedly at Melina's hands.

The succubus didn't need to be asked twice.

***

Comments and messages are welcome. Any feedback you can provide would be lovely. What did you enjoy? What do you hope to see more of?

Chapter 9 will be posted in 2 weeks.

Also, if anyone has a knack for writing ballads, please reach out to me. I'd love to have your assistance in writing a song or two, for inclusion in future chapters.

12