Spellbound Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vasya was guided towards a thick tree by strong arms, narrowly avoiding the gnarled roots underfoot. The light was nearly gone, leaving Melina to take the lead with her keen senses. She backed him against the rough bark and took him by the wrists, her fingers wrapping the entire way around Vasya's narrow joints.

"I wonder if you have the restraint to obey me," she said, raising his arms above his head. Their lips were mere inches apart, and their breath intermingled.

"Yes, my lady," he whispered.

Melina smiled, and draped his hands over a small limb above his head. The loose sleeves of his robe slid downward, revealing a thin sheen of sweat and trembling arms. She leaned in, brushing her cheek against his.

"Keep them up there, or I'll stop," she murmured. Vasya gulped and nodded.

Melina set her hands to work, lightly feeling their way along Vasiliy's body like masterful brush strokes upon a fresh canvas. Her lips had barely tasted of his neck when he began to moan softly. She planted kisses like butterfly wings along throat, jaw, and cheek, before finally capturing his dark lips. Vasiliy inhaled deeply and straightened.

When Melina felt a hand attempting to run through her hair, she broke off all physical contact and stepped back.

"Now now, dear Vasya. What did I tell you?"

Vasya whined, his partially-extended fingers reaching dejectedly into the air. He bit his lip and shifted as if deciding whether to obey, then placed his hand back where she'd commanded. Melina tsked.

"I will not tolerate such wanton misbehavior, Vasya," she scolded. "If you cannot obey simple instructions..."

"I'm sorry, my lady!" he blurted out. "I didn't... it won't happen again! Please..." His face showed deep strain, and Melina had to resist a smile.

"See that it doesn't." She allowed the space between them to remain empty for another moment, watching him squirm. "Sadly, it looks as though you require some discipline, Vasya," she said as she ran a finger below his jaw, cocking her head. Her lips pouted. "Do I need to punish you?"

Vasya met her eyes as he considered, his lip quivering.

"Yes, my lady," he answered. Melina smiled playfully.

"Really? How considerate of you." She looked him over hungrily while pondering her options. "I'm afraid you'll have to keep your eyes closed until I say otherwise, Vasya. Understood?" He nodded, and did as he was told.

Melina began noisily unlacing the bodice encasing her torso, close enough to Vasya that she felt warmth radiating from him. She allowed it to fall onto his feet, sighing in relief at the freedom. Vasya twitched and bit his lip, but his eyes remained shut.

Melina felt her nipples harden beneath the colorful dress covering them, and she massaged the soreness out of them with a groan. She then took Vasya by surprise, pressing the full length of her body against his, feeling the outline of his cock wedged between them. Vasya sucked in a breath.

"Why so tense? You've been wanting to feel me, haven't you?" she asked, grinding against him and dragging her chest over his, so that there was no mistaking what he was feeling through his clothing.

"Yes, my lady," he moaned, chest heaving.

Melina returned to her explorations, nipping at his ear and neck while her her hands worked at the ties holding his robes closed. His desire was so powerful that she could taste it on his skin, burning from his core.

When the final knots had been undone, Melina was quick to unravel the remaining layers beneath. All came apart easily in the monster's touch, as eager as its wearer to be fully exposed. Soon, the entire front of Vasya's clothing had been pulled aside, as though they were curtains presenting the main event. Melina leaned back and looked him over. He was small of both stature and cock, his limbs slender and supple, and every inch of his form begged for the commanding touch of a master.

Vasya shivered as his clammy chest was revealed, and shook when Melina slowly ran her fingernails from neck to thigh. She chuckled, then slid her arms about his waist and kissed him passionately, as one would their beloved. Vasya reciprocated with excessive fervor, capturing her lower lip and prodding deeply with his tongue.

Melina kissed along cheek, chin, and jaw, then paid special attention to his neck on her way past, savoring the vibration of moaning against her lips. When she began kissing further downward, Vasya's breath came in quick gasps and his head snapped to one side. Melina found herself wondering how long the man could last once he felt her lips surrounding him.

Her hands massaged down to his ass, squeezing as she pleased and complementing her actions at his front. She kissed down to his hip and then stopped, torturing her prey for several seconds to leave him wondering what she might do. Vasya whimpered, but did not break either of her rules. His cock twitched in anticipation, flushed red at the tip and oozing a white droplet. His balls were already pulled in close, as though ready to burst at a moment's notice.

Melina leaned in and sighed, ensuring she was close enough to feel her hot breath. When she begin to bring her hands from rear to front, Vasya stammered in a broken tone.

"No no, wait!"

She did not wait. Her hands ran over his hips, then groin, then grasped the base of his shaft.

"No, don't! I... Augh!" Vasya bit off a strangled shout as his cock convulsed, and a thick white stream erupted from its tip. It splattered across her waiting lips, taking her by surprise for a moment before she slipped her mouth over him. The next wave was hot in her throat, and Melina thought for certain she'd missed the majority of it. She was wrong.

Vasya continue to climax for several seconds more as he felt the succubus's magic course through his body, prolonging the orgasm. He moaned loudly with each wave, his abdomen twitching, as he felt Melina drink deeply of him.

For with his pleasure came all of Vasiliy's deepest desires, oft imagined but never fully realized. And for all the men whom Melina had puppeteered over the years, never before had she known one who'd wished so strongly for it. She learned of his needs to be pushed, controlled, and (if necessary) punished. But the underlying basis for it all was a deep longing to be wanted. Melina tried to ignore his heartbreaking loneliness, shifting focus to the potency upon which she fed. His climax, the first of many, had sated her fully.

Vasiliy grunted out the last wave, then slumped back against the tree with slackened limbs. He struggled to control his breath.

"I'm sorry," he murmured once he'd remembered how to speak, "I tried to warn you. I'm sorry, my lady." Melina stood and quieted his repeated apologies with a kiss. Vasya took a moment before returning it, then sighed when he tasted traces of himself on her tongue.

"Not to worry, Vasya," she soothed, stroking his cheek. "I have no such expectations for you. I only require that you do as I command." She kissed him again and smiled. "Which you have. You may open your eyes."

Vasya's eyelids fluttered and remained open while Melina stepped back, sliding the low sleeves of her dress off. She played with the neckline where it dipped low, suspended by nothing but her full breasts, drawing rapt attention from hungry eyes. She ran her fingers under the cloth, prodding where he wished to see. She then tugged the top of the dress tight across her chest, so that the uppermost sections of her breasts spilled overtop, and slowly pulled it downward.

Vasya bit his lip as he watched, likely remembering all the naked beauty he'd seen or fantasized over the years, never being permitted to touch it. He drank in the sight of youthful skin, gleaming in the sunset and bright moonrise, while his hands dug into rough bark overhead. When her pert breasts popped out, and the dress was peeled down to her waist, he licked his lips.

Melina stepped backwards before he could imagine feeling them, and pointed to a clear spot on the ground before her.

"Stand here," she commanded authoritatively, not allowing him any more recovery. Vasya's head jerked up to see where she'd indicated, and then stumbled awkwardly away from the tree. He nearly tripped on the soft earth, but managed to keep his quivering legs under him, as his robes fluttered open.

"Remove your clothing." He obeyed, allowing it to fall from his shoulders. "Eyes front," she said, circling her prey. Melina's dress was still about her waist, and she knew quite well how difficult it would be to resist watching her breasts as she walked.

"My lady, I..."

"You will speak when spoken to," she interrupted. "Am I clear?"

"Yes, my lady."

"Good."

Vasya still trembled with the afterglow of his magically-augmented climax, the cool evening air a stark contrast to tree bark and a warm mouth. Melina busied herself out of his view, content to make him wait, knowing that the exposure would be a novelty for most humans.

She listened carefully to the surrounding area as she searched for a suitable branch, ensuring that she would not be interrupted. But the only sounds were those of unfamiliar birdsong, and the rustling of leaves in the wind.

When she found what she was looking for, Melina tread close behind Vasya while eyeing him up and down. Though she already felt fuller than with some virgins she'd consumed, she could see his willingness to continue in his erect stance and obedient gaze. She ran a hand over him as if inspecting livestock, allowing him to wonder whether she might strike him or kiss him.

She picked the last of the fresh leaves free from the pliable switch in her hands, then bent the sapling wood to test its strength. Melina then crossed before Vasya's eye, noting how he appeared to look beyond her, and held the tip of the rod beneath his chin.

"Do you enjoy games, Vasya?" she asked with a smirk.

"Games, my lady?"

"Yes, games. You and I are going to play one that I will quite enjoy. Whether you do as well shall be determined by how well you play." She kept the switch under his chin as she circled behind him. "I will ask you a question. If you answer truthfully, you will advance to the next one. But if you lie..." She struck him sharply on his ass, eliciting a pitiful yelp. "You will be punished. At the end of my questions lies a reward. How does that sound?" She draped a possessive arm about his shoulders, allowing one of her breasts to press into his cool skin.

"Yes please, my lady."

She smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Excellent. First question: what do you pray for?"

"For relief, my lady. For an end to my suffering, and for these thoughts to leave my head."

"Do you pray for others as well? For the good of the community?" Melina listened for the telltale signs of falsehood: his heart and breath, the smell of anxiety, a nervous shifting of muscle. While many humans were difficult to read, Vasya broadcasted his intent louder than a town crier. Her perception was not infallible, but in the relative stillness it was easy to focus her senses.

"Yes, my lady," he said.

Melina struck him across the ass with a sharp snap! of the switch.

"N-no, my lady," he said with a gasp. "I pray only for myself."

"That's better," said Melina in a low voice, her smile clear in her words. She touched the reed softly against his shoulder as she circled past, earning a flinch from the timid man.

"Next question: have you ever shirked your duties as a priest for the sake of indulging your desires?"

"No, my lady."

Snap!

"Ah! I- I will, on occasion-" he stammered.

Snap!

Vasya winced, and his head hung defeatedly for a moment before Melina poked his jaw with the thin rod.

"Eyes front, Vasya. And tell me true."

"I..." he took a breath. "I perform the minimum of my duties. Enough to escape notice, but nothing beyond that. I am a terrible priest." Vasya smelled and sounded ashamed, stripped of everything before her eyes.

"Good man," she said, treading slowly in the moonlight. When the dress snagged against a protruding twig for the third time, her tolerance for it ran out.

"I have heard that the temple of Zodal preaches mercy and benevolence for all," Melina said as she removed the remainder of her clothing out of his view. "Do you embody these traits, Vasya?" He hesitated a moment before responding truthfully.

"No, my lady." He flinched as the switch tapped lightly against his ass. Though Melina would not normally delight in such torment of another, looking down at Vasya's visible elation was encouraging. Despite his reaction to the punishment, he was obviously loving it.

"Have you abused your status as a priest to prey upon vulnerable women?"

"Yes, my lady," he answered quickly.

Melina walked with an air of superiority, touching the switch to random spots on Vasya's body, taking full ownership of it. As she strode in front of him, she watched closely to gauge his reaction to her sudden nakedness. She saw his restraint wearing thin, and baited him by turning away for a moment. When Vasya thought he could manage a brief glance at her body, he lingered a moment too long. Melina turned and caught him.

"Eyes front, Vasya," she said in a dangerously low murmur. She would've sounded less menacing if she'd shouted at him.

"I'm sorry!" he exclaimed, standing straighter.

"I'm sorry, what?" she hissed.

"Sorry, my lady!"

Melina tutted and tapped the switch firmly against his cheek.

"I'm not sure I believe you, Vasya. Considering how irreverent you are of my rules. Then again, irreverence seems to be in your nature." She sighed. "If we're going to continue the game, I can't have you disobeying me. But you may atone for your impropriety. On your knees."

He obeyed. Melina stood over his shoulder and ran the back of her hand over cheek and neck. She then gripped his short hair and tipped back his head. His eyes fluttered nervously, unsure of what he was permitted to do.

"You may look, Vasya," she said gently. "This is, after all, your rightful place."

His gaze ran slowly upward as if attempting to commit her to memory. She cut him off early and stepped over him, straddling his face. Though she'd barely been touched herself, Melina was dripping wet from having felt her prey's climax as if it were hers. She seeped down onto Vasya's dark lip in a long string. Her hand pressed at the back of his head, and he obeyed.

Vasya made it clear that though he was out of practice, he may have known his way around at one time. It took him a minute to find his rhythm, but his rampant enthusiasm more than made up for any shortcomings. He particularly enjoyed brief uses of suction, engulfing her entire vulva and pulsing it all at once. Her sweet nectar ran into his mouth and over his chin.

Melina immersed herself in the sensation for a minute, nearly losing track of time. Upon hearing muffled moans vibrating through her clit, Melina looked downward to see Vasya gripping his cock in one hand.

"Mmm, no," she growled, nudging his fingers with the switch. "Hands at your sides." Vasya whimpered at the denial, his eyes pleading from between her legs. Melina ran the rod gently along his shaft. "We agreed that all of this is mine tonight, dear. Remember?"

"Yes, my lady," he said with his lips still pressed against her cunt.

"Good man," said Melina, reluctantly stepping back. "Do you think yourself a good servant, Vasya?" she asked. Vasya took a moment to respond.

"I think so, yes."

"'Yes,' what?" she asked with a frown.

"Y-yes, my lady!" he quickly corrected himself.

"Then tell me," she said, "what is the most perverse thing you have done to a woman? Your ways are infamous, but I wish to hear it from you." She stood still, and allowed the air to become heavy with the feeling of expectation.

Vasya thought for a minute, his concentration dismal with her just out of sight. Having him kneel only seemed to worsen things for him.

"I... There was a woman from the southern deserts. Red of hair and dark of skin, who wore barely anything over her tantalizing body." He paused, shivering in the chill air. "I'd been attempting to know her all evening at a drinking hall, but she spoke barely any Common, and didn't take kindly to my touch. I'd heard that the people of the deserts prefer to bathe in natural water sources wherever they might find it, so I waited until later in the night when she left. I followed her." Vasya swallowed. "She... walked to the calmer pools upriver. Alone. I sneaked after her and waited while she stripped off everything. Gods, she was beautiful. I stayed and watched, and when she stepped into the water I managed to rifle through her clothing where she'd left it. She had the smallest, strangest undergarments I'd ever seen, and... they smelled of her. I stole them. Held them over my face as I touched myself, watching her in the water."

Vasya took a deep breath, looking up into Melina's eyes questioningly. When she smiled, he continued.

"She took nearly an hour. I was able to go twice more with her clothing wrapped around my cock. It felt as smooth as her earthen skin against me. I was careful not to spill my seed upon it, so that I could return it to the remainder of her clothes. Then... Then when she finished I watched her don it all once more, not knowing what I'd done. She pulled it tightly over her perfect little ass, and it was as if I was touching her." His voice had quieted to a croak as he remembered, his cock visibly straining for satisfaction. He would have doubtless been bringing himself to oblivion if he were able, but Melina knew well how frustrating a complete lack of contact could be in those moments.

"Was that satisfactory, my lady?" He failed to keep the desperation from his voice. In truth, Melina had expected far worse, given his reputation. She'd certainly committed more reprehensible transgressions, and the tame nature of his deviancy was endearing. Vasiliy was rewarded with a slow nod and a devious smile.

"Last question: what will you do after tonight, when you are cured?"

Vasya's brow furrowed contemplatively, and his smooth lips and chin glistened in the low light.

"I admit I'm not entirely certain, my lady. I'd begun to believe I could never change, and had given up imagining a future. Now, though..." He shook his head, keeping his eyes off Melina. "Perhaps I'll return to the life of a sailor. I was quite happy with that for a time."

Melina frowned and said nothing. She wasn't certain what sort of answer she was expecting, but a genuinely hopeful one was not it. Somehow she hadn't viewed her actions as capable of improving someone's life, yet the proof was there before her. One benevolent act certainly couldn't make up the time for the thousands of others she'd stolen from, but what was important was what it meant to Vasya.

"Well done, Vasya," said Melina with a smile. She brushed the switch along his chest before dropping it at his knees with a sense of finality. "Lie on your back."

Vasya made to settle himself onto his discarded robes before Melina knelt at his side, catching him by the shoulder.

"Ah-ah," she said, smoothing her hand lovingly over his reddened ass. "Gently."

Vasya looked into her eyes, surprised at the caring gesture, before nodding and taking her advice. He grunted while settling himself, but was otherwise silent. His heart slowed, and he relaxed while gazing at the night sky overhead. The adversarial ambiance had already been swept away by a ballad of crickets and starlight.

Melina stood over him for a moment, smiling in anticipation, and nudged his head to one side with her foot. Her delicate, high arch pressed firmly to his cheek, exposing his neck and sending a shiver down his spine. She pressed the ball of her foot to his throat, her toes firm against his pulse. Though it was an empty threat, Melina smirked knowing how easily she could execute it. She sighed, then knelt and sat astride him, failing to keep her own building anticipation from showing. She smiled a wide, heartfelt smile as she fanned out her fingers over his chest.