Spellbound Ch. 2

Story Info
Seraphima and Lucian's past is relived.
1.6k words
3.45
12.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucian continued to walk back to his home. The night was quiet and peaceful. Lucian smiled to himself, his conquest of Seraphima had been successful. Lucian began to hum happily as he entered the dungeon of his family's ancestral home. "Time for some hard earned rest..."

The next morning Seraphima woke up to the bright noon sun. She stretched contentedly and rolled over onto her side. "Lucian...what a fuck. Better than I could have imagined. Too bad he had to be charmed like that..." Seraphima got up to take a bath and get started on her work. She smiled to herself as she thought of what the night's pleasures would bring.

At dusk, Lucian awoke screaming. It couldn't be happening! His soul was on fire for Seraphima. "Damn her and her accursed magic." Lucian moaned in agony as pain seemed to spread like tentacles of fire throughout his chest. One obsessive thought remained in his pain crazed mind: Seraphima. Lucian stumbled out into the night to answer her beckoning. "I'm going to make the bitch pay. If she wants it so badly, she'll get it." Lucian smiled a small, pained smile of satisfaction as he thought of all the things that he would do to Seraphima that night.

As Lucian stumbled throughout the forest, Seraphima was busy preparing her home for his arrival. When she was done, she sat at the hearth and stared dreamily into the flames. The room flickered and changed with her memories. Waves of color slipped around her, always changing. Finally the colors settled into the recognizable shapes of Seraphima and Lucian. It was only a year ago on her birthday when Lucian had gone into the woods to get her some ingredients for her potions. They had grown close together. They had been born almost 10 years apart, but had become fast friends when they caught each other sneaking off into the woods to watch King Oberon and Queen Titania's midnight revels. Lucian had been gone for too long. Seraphima gave him another hour to reappear. Thinking it was a stupid game, she stormed off into the woods. When she came to one of the faery rings, she saw Lucian. Lucian was in the arms of a beautiful woman. She had black hair, dark eyes and was wearing a crimson dress. Seraphima felt pangs of jealousy as she thought of herself as Lucian's only love. She watched as the woman began kissing his neck and then she began to lick him. Seraphima felt her pussy begin to get dampen beneath her skirt as she wished she were the on to kiss and lick Lucian.

"Lucian, I have waited for you every night. You should have come here sooner."

"I wanted to, but ...Sera."

The woman's eyes darkened with anger and her smile grew more strained. "I see that you love the witch more than you love me."

"Yes...Sera....I love her...."

"No, you will learn to love me." She stared deeply into his eyes, as her hands began to descend upon his breeches. Tearing them open, she sank to her knees as she began to kiss his hard dick. She slowly began to deep throat him. Lucian grasped at handfuls of her silky midnight hair. He moaned loudly as he began to pump his dick in and out of her mouth. Soft whispers and murmurs announced the arrival of faeries and quite possibly the King and Queen. Seraphima whispered a small prayer, but as she spoke, the woman's eyes opened. She quickly stood, much to Lucian's surpass and unhappiness. "Come out here witch." The woman's voice had taken an icy, dangerous tone. "NOW! I command you!" Without meaning too, Seraphima lurched forward out of the safety of the darkness and into the ring. Lucian blushed and hastily pulled his breeches closed. "Ah, I see I have caught you."

"Leave her alone, Alexandria. Let her go."

Alexandria pouted, "Lucian, you would deny me my fun> After I have denied you nothing?" Fire rose in Lucian's eyes as a crimson blush flared in his cheeks.

"Lucian!" Seraphima cried without meaning to. "Lucian...how...how could you?"

Alexandria rolled her eyes and smiled at Seraphima. Light from the lantern and gathering faery souls glinted off of fangs.

"You're a...a..a...." stammered Seraphima.

"Vampire? How very observant of you, dear." With that Alexandria lunged at Seraphima, but it was not to be. Lucian had tried to stand between them and throughout the ensuing battle,Seraphima was knocked unconscious. When she awoke, Lucian and Alexandria were facing off. Lucian was covered with deep gashed and bite marks. He wavered unsteadily on his feet, but kept a tight grip on his knife. Alexandria's clothing was shredded, her bare breasts showing through the crimson of her gown. Alexandria was healing quickly before Seraphima's very eyes. Alexandria's eyes narrowed with anger and hurt, " So Lucian, you will betray me."

"No, Alexandria, merely leave Sera to go in peace."

"She knows what I am, she will tell all of them and there will be no safe place for me in all of Elde."

"No, she would never. Let her go and I will come with you."

"Lucian, NO!" cried Seraphima, "You must stay with me, I love you...Lucian..."

Alexandria howled with anger. "Lucian..."

"I...I...."

"So, be it." Alexandria lunged at Lucian. She kissed him deeply. She quickly moved down to his neck and drank him dry. Seraphima moved to help him, but with the speed of a striking snake, Alexandria hit her, knocking her unconscious yet again. When Seraphima awoke again, she was confronted with Lucian. Not the Lucian that once helped her to gather herbs, or watched the sunset with her, but a new Lucian. Lucian's hair had grown more luminous and glowed gold. His green eyes stood out more against his pale skin.

"Lucian........nooooo............." Alexandria laughed, a deep rich sound full of contempt.

"Stupid fool, he's mine now."

"Never I will win him back."

"Go ahead and try."

"Seraphima, let me in." Seraphima jumped at the visions clouded and then drifted away. She went to the door and opened it. There stood Lucian silhouetted in the night. "Lift the charm Seraphima. You're not playing fair."

"I will win you from that demon bitch."

"No, you won't" Seraphima didn't answer, but merely kissed him lightly and sweetly. Lucian moaned as the fire that consumed his entire being seemed to die down. He smiled at her. "Come my beautiful witch..." He led her to the bed where he slowly pealed off her clothing. He kissed her everywhere, all over her body. He paused at her hardened nipples, slowly slipping his tongue around them. He flicked them with the tip of his tongue as Seraphima arched herself up against him. "Ohhh, Lucian...please, don't tease me." Using the same shackles that she had previously used on him, he clicked each one shut on her wrists. This left him free to continue his pleasurable torture. He licked a trail down to her wet pussy. The heat and smell of her flesh rose around him, intoxicating him with blood lust. He flicked his tongue against her clit and heard her begin to scream. Soon he had two fingers slowly twisting and plunging into her hole. He began to suck her clit in earnest now. She bucked her hips against him, screaming his name over and over. As she was preparing to cum, he left her body and got up and left her. Looking around, bewildered, Seraphima called out to him, "Lucian, please, come back.....I'll do anything." Lucian's silky voice drifted in from her garden. "Life the charm my love." Seraphima's heart quickened, "HIS LOVE!!" She began to chant, "It's lifted...now please..." Lucian entered her house smiling. In his hand was a thin stick. "we're going to play now, Sera."

Lucian turned Seraphima around and pulled her to her hands and knees, twisting her chains. Tears rose in Seraphima's eyes. "Please don't...." SWISH! Lucian brought the stick down onto her round white ass. Seraphima cried out with pain and to her surprise, pleasure. "My naughty little witch, putting charms on innocent vampires. Do you like that? Do you? Let me hear that you like it." Seraphima began to wail and moan, "Ohhh yes, Lucian, YES! Ohhh, yes, I'm a bad girl, I need you to spank me."

It was all Lucian could take. "Seraphima......" He rubbed himself along her dripping pussy to lubricate himself. He thrust into her small, tight ass. Serpahima shrieked with pain, this was not the evening she pictured. "Lucian it hurts, please stop." Lucian kept pushing deeper inside of her. He stopped, letting her get used to the size of him. The pain slowly ebbed away. Lucian began a slow motion with his hips. Lucian felt her muscles squeezing his dick. He moaned and began to thrust his hips as hard as he good against her round ass. Seraphima squealed and clutched at the sheets. Seraphima felt a sharp pain in her neck. Lucian was drinking her blood! Seraphima screamed in mindless pleasure. She began to feel dizzy and then faint. He was taking to much blood..."Lucian please....stop....too much....I....can't...bear....it..." Seraphima passed out as Lucian pulled out and came all over her. Lucian smiled at the still form on the bed. "Silly little girl," he thought. He covered her in a blanket. There was a rapping on the window. A dark figure in a hooded cape was standing in the doorway.

"Alexandria..." Lucian voice wrapped around her name like silk.

"Lucian, is it done?"

"Yes, mistress, it is done. She's dead."

"Very good, Lucian." Alexandria wrapped her arms around him. She stood on her toes to kiss his mouth. They walked off into the woods, as they went along, Seraphima's house burst into flames.

Alexandria smiled into the night.