Spellbound Ch. 3

Story Info
Alexandria's story.
1.9k words
3.82
15.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dusk as Alexandria and Lucian walked together through the woods. They had just fed. Alexandria felt the warm zing of human blood coursing through her veins. Lucian threaded his arm through hers. The moon glittered through the trees. Distant cries told them that they were not the only predators out tonight. The wind whipped through Lucian's hair as he smiled into it.

"Why are you so happy?"

"I'm with you." Alexandria looked up sharply. Her pace picked up and soon she was sprinting through the woods. She leapt and raced over the rocks and roots like a wild deer. Lucian struggled to match her pace as he stumbled along after her.

"Alexandria, wait!" Lucian was suddenly showered with dirt, plants and rocks. Her soft voice echoed around the suddenly empty night.

"Lucian," Alexandria's voice caressed his name. "Lucian, it's late. Time to sleep."

"But Alexandria, we've..."

"Sleep Lucian." Lucian began to yawn.

"But, can't I..."

"Lucian!" Alexandria's voice was no longer soothing and now held an edge. "Lucian..."

"Goodnight, until tomorrow then." The soft crunch of leaves heralded Lucian's departure. Alexandria closed her eyes. The smell of the damp earth soothed her and reminded her of another time.

"I'm with you," she whispered to herself, "I'm with you." Sleep wrapped her arms around Alexandria as Somnos blessed her dreams.

Blazing hot sun, the smell of sweat, clay and paint...

"Worthless! Do you do anything right? Amon curse the day that I bought you!"

Nephra's jaw tightened in anger. She grabbed the closest thing to her, a clay pot that she had been painting.

"Put it down or feel the sting of the whip." Nephra slowly put own the pot.

"Very good slave." Nephra glared up at her master, Arun. His dark hair sharply contrasted his bright blue eyes. His eyes narrowed as he pulled her up, his fingers digging cruelly into her skin. Nephra jerked her arm out of his grasp. Arun smiled as Nephra walked away.

"Nephra!" Arun smiled reproachfully. "Did you turn your back on your master?" Arun grabber her arm and pulled her closer. The handle of his whip brushed against the side of her face.

"Let me go."

"Nephra, what am I to do with you? That's at least 3 times that you have disrespected your master."

"I have no master."

"Worthless," Arun snarled, his eyes slitting angrily, "but I cannot say that I do not enjoy beating you." Arun's vicious smile returned as he rubbed the handle against her lips.

"Yield to me."

"No."

"I'll beat you again."

"It doesn't matter." Nephra's nonchalance seemed to ignite Arun's temper. He raised his arm and brought the whip down hard against her shoulders.

"What do you think, Nephra? Three more lashes?"

"Whatever makes you happy...master." Nephra spit the word at Arun. Arun grinned down at her. The sun was beating down on them both, causing sweat to sting the fresh welts on her shoulders and back.

"I see your game..." Arun trailed off as Nephra lifted her head and met his gaze. Dark brown eyes peered out at him behind a curtain of red-black hair. Nephra's pale skin was now bronzed from the sun. She shook her hair out of her face, as she did, her strange pointed ears showed through her hair.

"So strange," Arun stared at her as all people had stared at her. "You must be some kind of demon."

Nephra didn't bother to reply. She stood up and dusted the dirt off of what was left of her simple sheath. Arun stared at the swell of her breasts. A soft breeze ruffled her hair, bringing the earthy smell of the clay and the Nile. Quite suddenly, Nephra pressed herself against Arun and kissed him deeply. Arun roughly pushed her away.

"Stay away keft-maiden." Nephra smiled and began to work again on the clay.

"One day we will see who is master." Arun walked away to find easier prey. Alexandria always seemed to confuse him.

Later on, Arun sent for Nephra. She came to his chamber very calmly. Torches and lamps lit the room brightly. All around Nephra were riches from around the world: silks, furs, incense...Her eyes darted around the room, but Arun had his eyes on one thing only. With the speed of a striking snake, Arun ripped the dress away from Nephra's body. Nephra stared at Arun curiously. His hand went to his whip.

"That's enough. Let her go." A tall stranger was standing in the doorway. "You heard me, let her go." The stranger's face was covered by a dark cloak that hid his body as well as his face. The light in the room took on an eerie glow.

"How dare you come into my house and tell me how to treat my slaves."

"This girl is no slave." The stranger threw back his hood. Standing before them was a tall man with golden colored skin. His long dark hair was gathered at the base of his neck, tied by a think leather thong. His face was Asiatic with a hard jaw line. "I believe that I told you to..." CRACK! Arun's whip had slashed across his face.

"Stupid fool." The stranger clutched at his bloody face. In a few seconds the bleeding stopped and then the wound healed.

"But what...who...are you..." stuttered Arun.

"I did not com here looking for a fight." The strange flung gold at Arun's feet. "That should be enough to buy this 'slave.'" Arun's greedy hands snatched up the money.

"Take her she's nothing but a nuisance." The strange bundled the naked Nephra into his arms and walked steadily from the room.

"Ahh, my Nephra. How I have longed for you."

"What...what...do you want with me?" Nephra's cool reserve was finally broken by the incomparable joy that flooded her.

"I want you. You are one of great power."

"No...I...I'm but a simple..."

"Anything but simple..." The stranger's lips lightly caressed hers. A jolt of passion ran throughout her body, shocking all her senses. It was then that Nephra realized her condition of undress. The cool night air began to play havoc with her body. She shivered as her nipples hardened and the night breeze flooded over her body.

The stranger laughed gently, "Ah, little Nephra. Soon you will learn to welcome these feelings." He began to kiss her again, but this time, his tongue slipped between her soft lips. Nephra began to press her body against his.

"Not here, child." Nephra looked about and realized that they were already in the middle of the street outside Arun's home. Nephra blushed as she felt the stares of people trace her nakedness. Suddenly they weren't standing in the street, but flying...or it seemed like flying. They were bounding through the desert!

They finally stopped outside a great house. The courtyard made Arun's house look like a slave hut.

"This is your new home, Nephra." The stranger set her down. "My name is Darius Ling."

"Master..." Darius' hand shot out and hit her.

"Never call me that!"

"But you have bought me...and..."

"You are to be my equal." He smiled at her. "Now my dear you must be tired."

"No, not for you." Nephra blushed as she realized what she had said.

Darius laughed at her. "I see."

"I did not mean..."

"Yes, you did." Darius' mouth found hers and he thrust his tongue between her lips. His hands began to smooth up and down her body, teasing her with feathery strokes. Nephra shuddered.

"What do you do to me?"

"Shhh." Darius' mouth claimed hers as he slipped a finger into her warm, wet pussy. Nephra screamed into his mouth with her shock. Her body pressed against his hand by instinct. Darius' mouth was slowly licking a trail down towards her breasts.

"Please Darius. Not here."

"Why not?" The courtyard was empty and cool. The sound of falling water gurgled through the night. "You want me," he stated simply. With that, his fingers continued to tease her tight cunt.

"Darius..." gasped Nephra. "Darius, please..."

"Please what?"

"I don't know...I...I..." Nephra's body arched up against his hand almost violently. His mouth returned to tease her stiff nipples. He began to gently bite them. Nephra tossed and turned under his skillful manipulations. He added another finger and then another. Nephra began to scream as his mouth found its way to her flooding twat. Darius deftly licked up all of her juices as they spilled out onto his tongue.

"Ooh please...don't stop." Unfortunately that's exactly what Darius did.

"You want more?" Darius smiled roguishly.

"Yes!"

"Beg for it."

"Please Darius...please."

"Not good enough."

"Master...please..." Darius' hand gently tapped her face. "Please, I'm yours. I'll...I'll do anything you want." Darius smiled.

"Very good Nephra." His fingers reinserted themselves in her wet warmth. Her hips bucked up maniacally. Her gasps and moans blossomed into screams once again. Darius smiled as he bit her neck.

"Oh Darius! I...don't know what's... happening . .. to me..." Nephra's body felt as though it had burst. She screamed as her pussy contracted over Darius's fingers again and again.

"It's time, Nephra." Darius gently rolled her over onto her hands and knees. He quickly disrobed, showing off a well muscled body and a large dick. Nephra gasped and her eyes rounded as she saw the monster.

"No...please...I can't..." Darius shoved his cock deep into her juicing pussy. Nephra grimaced and bit her lip to keep from screaming out loud. The pain began to pass as Darius stayed still. It took all his willpower to not start thrusting against her. Her soft cunt walls began to squeeze the length of his dick. Darius began to slowly fuck her. Soft moans escaped from her mouth.

"What is this?"

"This is passion." Darius' hips began to thrust harder against her, causing Nephra to begin to pant in her wild passion. Nephra slammed her hips back against Darius in a surprising ferocity.

"Oh God, harder Darius. Please."

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Oh yes. Darius..." Nephra began to chant his name with every thrust into her streaming cunt. His hand felt in front of her pussy and found her clit. Nephra almost passed out as his fingers began to tease it.

"What is this enchantment?"

"I've told you..." The rest of his words were drowned out as Nephra began to scream with her second orgasm.

The sex went on throughout the night as Darius showed Nephra the art and secrets of fucking. A few hours from dawn, Darius entered her again. He worked her body to a fevered pitch and then stopped just before she came. It began to drive Nephra insane with lust. She writhed her body around like a snake. Her hips pumped against the air in an effort to relieve the burning sensation in her twat.

Darius began a slow teasing motion. He would thrust deeply into her and slowly pull out. This went on for minutes upon minutes. Nephra was begging for release.

"Soon, Nephra, soon. I promise you." Darius' pace began to pick up a little...gradually he began to fuck her as hard as he could. As Nephra began to orgasm, Darius sunk his teeth into her neck and began to drink. Alexandria passed out from the intense pleasure. When she reawakened, her pussy was still throbbing in pleasure, but it was different. Everything was different.

Darius' voice floated down to her, "I name thee Alexandria in tribute to the great city of my birth. Awaken Alexandria Ling. Awaken to the darkness that awaits you."

The night rang with Alexandria's shrill screams as her first blood lust overtook her.

Darius's smile glinted in the moonlight.