Spence The Pornstar Ch. 03

Story Info
Spence doing the pornstar thing... again.
1.5k words
3.73
6.9k
4
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,129 Followers

This is a perverted fuck parody... It ain't real

"Here Spence... Rub oil on Kathie Lee's back." Kim handed Spence the baby oil. My aunt Kathie Lee Gifford was staying with us for a week. She had heard about me making Spence into a pornstar. She always thought Spence was nice... but a little creepy. Kim was filming the massage Spence was giving my aunt... just in case Kathie Lee got horny and wanted some dick.

My aunt Beth was there too. She had been drinking all night, so she was sleeping in.

I was in Santa Barbara, with two of my other wives Kelly Madison and Kate Upton, who's also my cousin. I was there because I had signed Oprah to do a nude photoshoot for my website. It took a lot of convincing... and a few bucks... and a lot of charm... but, I got the job done. She signed on and I was very happy about it. I fuck her regularly, but she's never done a nude photoshoot, so I knew it would be a huge hit.

Kelly, Kate and I were in our hotel suite... in the jacuzzi... relaxing. My women were nude, as was I, and my cock was rock hard, as we drank champagne.

"How's Spence doing babe? I heard he had some trouble at the convention." Kelly asked. She had been out of town, doing some feature dancing gigs. I missed her big time.

"Good babe... he started off slow, but he's doing good now. Two hit movies... not bad... especially for him. He's making me look smart... and money." We laughed.

Spence massaged my aunt's back. She was topless, so no bikini strings to untie. Spence was nervous and sweating. His hands shaking, but he did the massage, working the oil deep into Kathie Lee's back muscles. He slowly went down and then up, his fingers pushing into her back and working deep, then soft, all the way up and down, side to side.

"That's right Spence... It feels good... good boy. Now lower." Kathie Lee urged him to massage her lower back and booty.

Spence, nervously, untied Kathie Lee's bronze bikini bottom. He pulled it down. Kathie Lee reached back and took it all the way off, tossing it aside. Spence looked at my gorgeous aunt's soft booty. He licked his lips.

Kim noticed his bulge, in the blue speedo, she made him wear. Kim enjoys teasing Spence, so she knew wearing a very tight and skimpy speedo would make Spence uncomfortable. Kim laughed and filmed. "Nice bulge Spence." Kim complimented him, teasing him, knowing Kathie Lee would look... she did. My aunt turned around and lowered her designer sunglasses. Spence was smiling uncomfortably.

"Yes... very nice Spence. I take that as a compliment. Now get to work on my lower back." Kathie Lee ordered. She laid her head down and waited for the chubby hands of Spence to get to work on her.

Kim laughed and winked at him, enjoying his embarrassment, in a harmless way. Kim was topless too, her white thong was on and her white stripper pumps I love as well. Her long straight black hair flowed perfectly down her back.

Spence started rubbing my aunt's lower back, his fingers pushing and prodding Kathie Lee's muscles and vertabrae. His hands moved down to her mature, soft, but well toned, booty. He closed his eyes and massaged deep into her booty. Kathie Lee moaned and smiled. Spence was encouraged by her moans, so he squeezed Kathie Lee's booty and smacked it. She raised her head. "Ohhh... naughty boy... Do it again." Spence smacked Kathie Lee's beautiful ass again and squeezed it hard.

Kim noticed wet spots on Spence's speedo. His precum was leaking out, from his excitement. She laughed again, zooming in on it. She was assuming Spence would take the next step and start fucking Kathie Lee... but he didn't. He kept massaging and squeezing her ass, but no dick insertion. That went on for another fifteen minutes. Kathie Lee moaned and Spence smiled, but no sex.

Kim decided to spark some action. She walked over to Spence and handed him the camera. He took it and filmed my aunt's ass and my wife's tits. Kim shook her head, smiling and reached in Spence's speedo, grabbing his wet cock and pulling it out. She pulled it to Kathie Lee's pussy and jerked it a couple of times. His precum leaked out onto Kathie Lee's labia. Kim slid Spence's cock in Kathie Lee's pussy and smacked his chubby ass. "Now get to work... fuck her!" Kim demanded. She took the camera back from Spence.

Spence obeyed and started fucking my aunt. His short, but thick cock quickly drilled her mature cunt. "Mmmmmm... Yeah nerd boy... fuck that pussy good." Kathie Lee tossed her designer shades aside.

My aunt Beth came outside and joined the group. She was nude, those massive titties jiggling wildly as she walked over, in only pink stripper pumps. Her long, wavy, blonde hair was messy, from just getting up, but very sexy. "What do we have here? Fucking... and I wasn't invited." Beth grabbed Spence's head and shoved it on her huge tit. He sucked happily, drinking down her sweet milk, while he drilled Kathie Lee's sweet pussy. Kim was filming everything. Looks like we got our third movie.

Spence smacked Kathie Lee's booty and pounded her pussy insanely hard and fast. Kathie Lee came hard, squirting... and even peeing all over Spence's thick cock. The warm urine excited Spence. He pulled out and pushed Beth's head down to his cock. She engulfed his thick, piss and cum covered cock, sucking it clean, her blonde head bobbing fast on his shaft.

Beth spit on it and sucked it some more. She pulled her head up and kissed Spence, letting him taste Kathie Lee's pussy cream and piss. Beth spit on Spence's cock again and spread Kathie Lee's ass cheeks. She put Spence's throbbing cock at Kathie Lee's anus and told him, "there... fuck the bitch's ass."

Kathie Lee looked back at them and smiled. Beth smacked her ass and shook it. Spence slammed up Kathie Lee's mature booty and pounded it silly, his cock flying in and out so fucking fast.

Back in Santa Barbara... Kelly was riding my cock, while I sucked on Kate's huge, natural juggs. She has the most beautiful tits... Kelly too. Kelly rode me hard, the water splashing everywhere. I alternated sucking Kelly and Kate's huge natural melons, fingering Kate's perfect, landing strip topped snatch and drilling up into Kelly's perfect bald pussy. I was in big titty heaven, in a jacuzzi with my two, very busty and very perfect wives.

We fucked for the next two hours. I drilled Kate in the pussy and ass. I thumped Kelly's gorgeous booty too. They came so many times in the jacuzzi, I'm surprised it didn't change the water color. The water splashed pit and all over the patio. I fucked both mega hotties' tits, covering both pairs. I pissed the cum off of their huge tits... and they licked it up off the floor. They both drank my piss cocktail and sucked me off. They shared my huge load swallowing it all, smiling so sexy and sweet at me the whole fucking time. We showered and fucked some more. I booty banged both in the shower and pissed in Kate's mouth. They spit it in each other's mouths several times, before swallowing every drop, putting on a freaky show for me. Kelly swallowed my jizz and pissed in Kate's mouth as she did. Kate drank down Kelly's piss, then I fucked her pussy again, filling it with my jizz, sitting back watching Kelly eat it all out of Kate's, filled to the brim, pussy.

Back at home... "YESSSSS... FUCK MY ASS NERD BOY!!" Kathie Lee commanded Spence. He was so fucking happy. Aunt Beth was smacking aunt Kathie Lee's sweet booty as Spence fucked it. His cock popped out and Beth jerked it, then leaned over and spit on it. She sucked it hard. Spence pushed her head all the way down on his thick cock. Beth is a deepthroat queen, so she handled his 6 inches easily. Spence fucked her mouth and throat hard.

Kim was happy to see the more confident Spence come out. She decided to tease him some more and handed him the camera again. She turned around, bent over and did an awesome booty shake for him. Spence's eyes went wide. Kim stopped though... It was just a tease.

Spence pulled his cock from Beth's mouth and shoved it hard up Kathie Lee's ass. He pounded Kathie Lee's beautiful, mature booty insanely hard for five more minutes. He blasted his load up Kathie Lee's booty, leaning back and filming it all. When he finished cumming his cock popped out of Kathie Lee's ass and Beth jerked it hard, rubbing it all over Kathie Lee's sweet booty, smacking it on it also. Spence started pissing on my aunt's gorgeous ass. Beth smiled and directed the piss all over Kathie Lee's booty and back, even into her dark blonde hair.

Spence had a great time... and we got another hot movie out of it. The movie was another big hit... Spence was making me a lot of money. He even has a porn fan club. He's becoming a big star in the porn world. More money for me and he's become... Spence The Pornstar.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,129 Followers