Spending the Day as a French Maid

Story Info
A little fun in the house!!
1.3k words
4
11.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My morning begins when I wake up and go to my closet and choose a Maids outfit for the day. With four choices, I choose the one I have wanted to wear since it arrived.

A shear, just below the hip Babydoll dress with a white lace trim, and a shear over lay on the breasts. With a sext black g-string to finish it off.

I put on a White lace and Black satin maids head piece to complete the look. I grab a pair of thigh high black stockings. A cute pair of Black heels, and slide them on. I walk past the mirror and check myself out. *Damn!! I look good!!*

To give My Daddy more control today, I insert the new vibrating toy with wireless control. With the device in place, I walk out, already aroused as I'm sure Daddy will enjoy this.

I leave the bedroom and head to the front of the house to start my cleaning. I walk up to Daddy and hand him the media device and tell Daddy to get the app ready.

*I look at Daddy and think, Daddy is going to have a lot of fun with this*

*I give a quiet giggle* As I walk away to start my chores, I stop and grab the cleaning supplies. Duster, yup. Cloth, yup. Bucket of water for washing the windows.

As I begin cleaning the dust off the shelves, I feel your presence move in behind me. "Are you sure you want me to have this??" "You know what I'm like!!"

The hairs on my body stand on end as the sensation of him near me is pure ecstasy. Without warning, the vibration I feel in my pussy buckles my knees.

"Mmmm. That good, huh?" I look to Daddy with a smile. Trying not to cum, because permission has not been asked for or given.

I take a deep breath and move to clean the tables and chairs. Wiping off the dust. Rubbing in even motions to clean the surfaces.

As I bend over to wipe off the chairs, I hear a groan. "Mmmm. Look at that ass!!"

With the string of my device hanging out of my pussy, I shudder as I feel it being removed. "Don't move!!" My hands firmly placed on the chair. I feel a warm hand slide across my behind. With a quick snap, I hear a smack. The sensation rushes through me. "Mmmm. It jiggles so good!!"

Feeling a rush of arousal, I feel you grab my hips and stand me up. Daddy pulls my little dress back up. "Now get back to work. I might have something for you, if you are good!!"

I smile in the anticipation of what may happen. Still the rush of arousal is coursing across my skin.

With a deep breath I steady my self and continue my chores.

When ever I reach up high, I can hear a groan of excitement. The hairs on my skin are standing up so tall it almost hurts. *Feeling a twitch in my pussy I shudder.*

Again I hear a groan coming from My Master. "You're doing so well, take a small break and come get you reward."

As I walk over I feel the wetness between my legs build. My juices begin dripping down creating a shimmery wet line trailing down my leg. I stop in front of Daddy. Hands clasped in front of me, waiting for my order.

"Come, your going to bend over the kitchen table." My heart skips beats knowing Daddy is creative.

A rush of adrenaline shoots through my body, causing me to shudder. As I reach the table, you look at me. "Hmmm. Bend over the table!!" Without hesitation I bend over.

You walk to the edge of the table and grab one if my hands. "Is this what you want??". Looking at Daddy, I nod, "Yes Sir!!"

Grabbing a silk rope you take one of my hands, stretch it out in front of me and ties it in place. *I gasp as the pleasure increases.* Grabbing my other hand, you stretch it out and tie it down. I hear you groan in excitement of your plans.

You lift my Maids dress up and place the light fabric on my lower back exposing my ass. "Now you can't get away!!"

I feel your hand graze my behind again. With another quick snap, I feel you spank my ass. The sensation engulfs my senses. *Breathing hard* "Mmmmm." He smacks it again. The feeling intensifies.

I feel your warm cock touch my behind. "I know where that's going" as I think to myself.

With a little spit, you get your head and my opening wet. With the press of your cock on my ass I grab the table, with a short gasp I feel you enter me.

With a hand on my back I feel you straighten up. "Are you ready for your reward??" Feeling my pussy tighten at the question, I say, "Yes Daddy!!" Which I guess we're the words he was waiting for.

Daddy reaches into his pocket and pulls out the device. Glances at me again and smiles.

"When I do this, you are to cum for me, and cum hard!! Do you understand me??"

I nod in acceptance of his order. "Yes sir!!" With the swipe of his finger the vibration was set and my pussy contracted around my device lodged deep inside me. As the vibration increases Daddy fucks my ass!! Increasing the pleasure level.

As commanded, my head drops and my body goes weak as the first large orgasm hits, and a large amount of cum oozes from my pussy spilling all over.

I begin to shake as you ram yourself faster into my pussy, send incredible intense waves over me. I scream out, "OH FUUUUUUUUCK FUUUUUUUUCK FUUUUUUUUCK FUUUUUUUUCK!! Sweet God fuck me!! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!!

As I finish cumming, Daddy cums as well with a deep gutteral growl that makes me melt Every Single Time!! A sensation that feels like a wave of warmth coving my body.

Satisfied that Daddy made his babygirl cum, you slowly glide your cock out of my pussy. With the last of what was in me, my cum slides out if me and down my legs in a creamy white stream. I shudder and shake as the orgasms keep coursing through me.

You walk around and untie my hands. Walking back around you slowly stand me up, and my Maids dress slides back down my body. Another shudder shakes my legs, making me buckle again. *You grab me, and steady me, so I am not to fall.*

"Mmmmm. Someone just got a good fucking!!" "Hopefully you have the ability to finish the rest of the house!!" With a smack on my ass, you send me off the do the last of my chores. "If you have it in you, I might reward you again!!"

After I finish the dishes, cleaning the windows and making the beds, I come back into the kitchen to rest. Seeing a job well done, you come in behind me and kiss the back of my neck.

"Babygirl, you may go take this off and get into something more comfortable." Giving my little dress a tug. Happy that I made Daddy happy, I get a little bounce in my step and head off the bedroom.

Carefully I slide my dress off and kick my shoes into the closet. I hang my dress up, and take off the g-string. I throw it into the laundry being soaked with my juices.

I take my maids head piece off and put it on the shelf. I grab my robe and put it on.

I decide to leave my device in just in case Daddy wants to have a little more fun.

I walk back into the living room and sit on the couch. Satisfied with a good days work and a good day of fucking!!