Spent in Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open the door and ask if He wants me to dry my hair. He calls back yes and so the door is closed and I begin to blow dry my wet, locks. Soon they are curling around my ears and down my shoulders. I play with the strands, lifting them, piling them so they rest on the top of my head and tendrils escape to tickle my freckled shoulders. "Pet?" he calls out to me.

"Yes, Master?" I ask, dropping my hair and opening the door.

"Are you ready?"

I grin and chuckle. "As ready as I'll ever be," I answer and grab my collar, step out and walk to Him.

He has a smile on his face as he takes in my nakedness. He accepts the collar, secures it to me and the turns me to toward the bed. "One more session, pet then we will go have supper."

I stare at the bed. The covers are gone. The fitted sheet remains, but on top of it is a web. I notice various rings connect the web of what I can only describe as straps. "Climb on, then lay on your back. Your legs and arms spread wide."

Once more without hesitation I do as He's commanded. I move onto the bed, lay flat and spread myself for him. I watch as he approaches. In one hand is a blindfold, the other has more narrow bands of material. My eyesight is stolen from me as he places the silk cover across my eyes, adjusts the tension and then kisses my lips. I lean up and return the affection and whimper when he pulls away. I adore his kisses and want more.

He secures both my wrists and my ankles to the bed. "Open your mouth pet." Another gag is in place. There is no ball. Instead I feel the metal ring with my tongue as it is settled behind my teeth. My pussy tightens as I recall the various pictures of women with this type of gag in their mouths. I look like them now. The only thing missing is the cock that is plummeting in and out of their orifice. My Master will, in time, give me his cock. He will, when he is ready, fuck my face again. I am forced to wait.

"You wanted to try many things. Didn't you, pet?" I nod my head and then hear the soft hum of something close to my ear. "This is the wand we discussed." Behind the blindfold my eyes are open wide. Master cannot see this, but I know he senses my fear and jubilation. "You mentioned your curiosity to me, remember?" Again I nodded. "I told you I had experience in this and you told me it was good that I did, because you wanted to try it." Another nod. "The charge is low. You can't give me a safe word, since you are gagged. So you must trust me to read your body. Do you trust me, pet?"

I screamed "yes" in my head, but only the vigorous shaking of my head answered my Master's question. If I didn't trust him, I wouldn't have been there. "Very good, pet."

There are no more words from Master. I feel the first spark of electricity dance through my areola. I squeal from the shock, not from pain. Just as quick the sensation is gone and in my mind I analyze the feeling. It reminds me of static electricity. A quick jolt, almost so fast you can't experience the true potential. Taking a deep breath, I listen to the sounds in the room, trying to determine when and where he will strike again. The second shot of energy courses up my spine as he places whatever tool he has against my hip. I jerk away as the power surged through me. Again it is gone before I knew it. This time however he allows the current to flow a second or two longer than before.

"Okay pet?"

I nod my head. Another shot of power slides across my sex. I spasm and toss my hips one way then the next as Master holds the device against the top of my mound. I feel the bites of electricity scatter their way throughout my system. The feeling is both painful and euphoric. I shudder and moan against the gag in my mouth, bucking wildly. I shake and shudder. He continues to hold the device to me. I whimper and jerk madly. He whispers in my ear, "Too much pet?"

I shake my head no. I hear the excitement in his voice. I know he is aroused by the pain and pleasure I am experiencing. I want to make him proud. He removes the device and I shiver at its loss and its welcoming abandonment. Just as my breathing calms I feel his mouth slide over my pussy at the same time the electricity shoots through my breasts. My nipple seems to burn, but the heat of it is erotic as it spreads through the fullness of my bosom and then my entire system. My hips rise to thrust into Master's face. I feel his tongue and teeth sweep up and down my sex, coating me with his saliva and his hot breath.

My moans of pleasure are distorted because of the circle gag; I ride Master's face and embrace the sparks of energy that coat my skin. They bring tickles of sensation to the surface, where they exploded out and continue to cover me. I feel fingers push into my cunt and I shudder again. Over and over the low hum of the wand fills my ear. The showering feeling of energy cascading through me, mingled with the pleasure of my Master's thick fingers and experienced mouth, bring me to a climatic release.

My hips rise up. My ass is suspended. My back is arched. My head is thrown back. I come hard for Master, coating his face, delivering him the hot juices of my sex. I am at a loss for thoughts and words. Nothing that makes sense bothers to present itself to me as I lay quivering and shaking, my Master's face buried between my thighs. The wand has been forgotten, Master tossing it, I assume to the side. His breath seems to move from my cunt to my belly. His tongue I feel sweep up my torso. The sandpaper texture wraps around my right nipple; his fingers toy with the left one. He soothes the flesh of my breasts, licking and sucking his way up to my neck, where he nuzzles my flesh and bites tenderly at my pulse. His mouth covers mine just as his cock slides into my throbbing home.

Master moves in and out of my slick pussy. I am nothing at the moment. My mind and body aren't cooperating with each other. I feel my sex tighten around his shaft, welcoming him, but in my head. . .my thoughts are chaotic. Stars still seem to dance around in circles. Colors of the rainbow still flow behind my closed lids. The silkiness of the blindfold is lost to me as I welcome the darkness it gives. I open my eyes, breathe in the scent of our mating and sigh. His voice reaches me and I begin to respond with a new desire, one that he's meat is coaxing from me.

Soon I match him thrust for thrust. My fingers clench into fists and I thrash under Him as he drives harder into me. His breathing is ragged. He's moans and grunts of pleasure are more drawn out. I feel him inside me, jerking and shoving, pushing deeper. My clit rubs the curls of his sex. His balls slap against my ass and I grip the gag with my teeth. All of a sudden his cock is out of me. I whimper, sounds of frustration poor from my throat, then I feel him.

His knees are on either side of my torso. I picture him above me. His slippery dick held above my tits, neck, face, open mouth. I come from the image just as hot sticky fluids land on my neck. I feel his come fall into my open mouth. The circle gag keeps my lips and teeth spread wide. He moves, I feel him leaning more into me. In my mind I see him stroking more seed from his dick and filling my mouth with his come. I welcome it. Every ounce is a gift I hunger for. I swallow the mouthful of seed, welcome the heat of it as it slides down my throat. There is a soft wet slap against my cheek and I know he's about to use my skin to dry his member. I lean into it, wanting every drop of his moisture to cover my flesh.

When he is done with me, the bed shifts from his movements. His fingers glide over my skin, up my arms where he releases me. The muscles are stiff. I flex them, before dropping them to my chest where they lie on my come-covered tits. He releases my ankles. I bend my legs, flexing those muscles as well. The light surprises me and I clench my eyes, the blindfold is tossed away and my lips are claimed by Master.

I push myself up, drinking from him, drinking in my own flavors. I swallow and clean his mouth of all my taste. "Tha. . .Thank you," I choke out, before I roll into him.

He wraps me in his embrace, kisses the top of my head and whispers, "This is only the beginning my pet. . .only the beginning."

12