Sperm Bank Tales

Story Info
Two women use their jobs at a sperm bank to their advantage.
2.7k words
4.34
72.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel is the receptionist at the Sperm Bank. She is 32, 5` 2"curvy, buxom and single. Her blonde hair falls in wavy tresses over her shoulders as she greets visitors (both unaccompanied men arriving to donate and couples looking for help in starting a family).

Amanda Jones is the consultant at the practice and after 5 years at medical school is the top reproductive doctor and in charge of the site. 5`8" tall (more in the heels she wears to work) and her dark brown hair is straight and long. Her elegant gym-toned figure boasts graceful broad hips and a flat stomach above which C cup breasts jut magnificently.

Twice every week the sperm bank stayed open late into the evening with a skeleton staff just to take donations from men who worked during the day. The clinic relied mainly on the donations from middle aged men who already had families and wanted to help other childless couples but occasionally accepted students from the local University.

Rachel & Amanda were working the late shift once more. Being the only staff on duty they used the opportunity to take advantage of the situation to their own ends. Rachel had a voyeuristic streak and had adapted one of the two donation rooms for her own ends. Amanda had a sideline in providing private clients who wanted to jump the queue for treatment with carefully chosen donors.

At 7.30pm 38 year old Mr Robinson arrived to provide a sample for donation. He already had 2 children, a happy marriage, was certified free of any STD and had a very high sperm count. Rachel greeted him with a smile and asked him to sign the paperwork while she checked the room for him. She walked the 20 yards down from the reception desk to the small private room and let herself in. Beside a small sofa was a cabinet with sterile sample pots on top. She checked that the cupboard below had the requisite selection of soft core girly magazines provided to help the male donors get excited. Locking the door from the inside, she reached under her knee length skirt and eased down her panties. Rachel stashed her underwear on top of the magazines and closed the cupboard. She straightened her skirt and left the room.

"All ready for you Mr Robinson" she said, handing him the key.

He thanked her and locked himself inside. At reception, Rachel buzzed Amanda's office.

"Can you cover reception for a few minutes?" she asked.

Amanda quickly left her computer and files and took her coffee to the front desk. She exchanged knowing smiles with Rachel who walked briskly down the corridor and quietly let herself into the private room next to Mr Robinson's.

Rachel kept the light turned off in the windowless private room usually reserved for donation. She lifted a large picture frame off the wall revealing a two way mirror looking into the lit room beyond where Mr Robinson was finishing getting undressed. Rachel admired his broad masculine physique and hairy chest. He laid his clothes in a pile on the edge of the sofa and reached for the cupboard where he knew the magazines were kept. As he reached in Rachel watched intently as he pulled out a pair of women's pink knickers. He looked confused for a moment but then raised them to his face. Rachel's mouth opened slightly in a gasp and her hand crept down to her bare pussy under her skirt as Mr Robinson smelled the gusset of the panties she had been wearing not 10 minutes ago. She knew that he could smell the musky fragrance of her aroused pussy and she watched as his cock twitched into life and swelled before he had even touched it.

Rachel's fingers navigated the gentle curves of her pussy mound with its trimmed blonde hair and found the wetness leaking from between her labia as the married sperm donor in the next room grew erect and touched himself whilst holding her underwear. She loved the sense of raw power it gave her knowing that she could elicit such a response in a stranger. Maybe this made up for her lack of confidence about relationships but whatever it was it was a powerful aphrodisiac that aroused her greatly. Rachel parted her knees and her fingers worked between her lips at her sodden, hot sex.

Mr Robinson was totally erect now and as he pumped his shaft in one hand he rubbed the smooth satin over his chest and up to his face. Rachel could see a flush appearing on his chest and goosebumps appearing on his buttocks as he stood up, still holding her panties. Tearing open a sample pot sealed in a plastic bag, he was obviously going to cum soon.

"Not so soon!" wished Rachel to herself - she was aroused but not quite on the point of orgasm.

But the frisson of excitement of having knickers to masturbate to had brought Mr Robinson to the boil quicker than usual. He gasped a muffled moan and holding the pot at the end of his swollen cock, he came.

Rachel watched open eyed as jet after jet of his ejaculation poured into the pot. She loved watching a man climax and this was no exception. Mr Robinson gave a very large sample today and after nine or ten pulses he almost filled the pot with his semen. He milked the last drop in and set the pot aside.

Rachel quickly smoothed down her skirt while Mr Robinson got dressed and mopped his brow. She hurried out of the darkened room and back to reception before Mr Robinson walked out with a polite smile and a goodbye.

Once he had left Rachel hurried into the room he had just vacated and collected the sample pot covered with a discreet tissue. She brought it through to Amanda's office.

"Fresh sample from Mr Robinson - it's very full!" she noted and Amanda's eyes widened. Just as Rachel was going to make a suggestion the reception bell went. "It'll have to wait..."

Rachel hurried back to the desk to find a young man in a sports track suit loitering at the desk.

"Errr, hello" he stuttered, "I've come to see Dr Jones. She said to come back for my results.

"Sure thing. Why don't you take a seat in Consulting Room 1 over there and I will get Dr Jones to come through" Rachel said.

Rachel explained to Amanda about the fit young man in his early twenties and she picked up a clipboard and joined him.

Tom had come in a week ago wanting to know if donors got paid as he was having trouble paying his way through University. Amanda had said that NHS donors didn't get paid but maybe she could help. She had taken blood samples and asked him to produce a semen sample for testing.

"Hi Tom, thanks for coming back in. Now the good news is that your STD results all came back negative and that your sperm count was amongst the top 5% of men so that's very good."

"Ok..." he replied.

"You are just the kind of donor my NHS patients need, so if you were willing to provide, let's say, one sample per week free of charge then I could find you some additional donation work which does pay. Handsomely. Would that be of interest to you?"

"Yes, sounds good. What would it involve?" The young man enquired.

"I have private clients who are trying to get pregnant. They need reliable, tested donors and they are willing to pay to jump the queue but it's ...not on the record, if you see what I mean. You donate once a week to keep your NHS testing plan going and when they need a sample; I give you a week's notice. You abstain from alcohol, look after yourself and I take you to the client's home where you provide a sample on the spot..."

"I see..."

"Normally you provide the sample in the same room as them. I show them your file and you produce the sample for insemination. Could you produce a sample in front of a stranger?"

"Gosh, I don't know. I guess I'd have to..." he gasped.

Amanda added, "I pay you $250 every time and that goes up to $1000 if the client gets pregnant from you. I plan the appointments accurately so at least half of donations are successful."

Tom paused for a moment then, "It's a deal".

"But first, I need to know you can produce with people around. Shall we try now?

"OK, let's give it a go" Tom agreed nervously.

Amanda picked up the phone and in a moment they were joined by receptionist Rachel.

Amanda explained the arrangement to Rachel (which Rachel had done several times before). Rachel would play the role of the woman trying to get pregnant.

Tom watched as the curvy woman stripped down to her underwear, then sat up on the couch and arranged a sheet over her legs. Tom thought she was cute. While he had female friends from his sports course who were slim and toned, there was something sexy about the cuddly buxom woman. Tom thought that she had the biggest boobs he had ever seen in the flesh, even if they were still in her bra.

"Ok, clothes off please, Tom" asked Amanda.

Tom awkwardly stripped off and his limp penis hung between his legs.

"It's normal to feel a bit nervous but what I suggest is to get something going in your head to excite you. Just don't let on what it is or leer at the client" Amanda said

Tom held his dick in his hand and without looking at Rachel imagined what her breasts might look like without the pink lacy bra. He pictured them heavy and round with prominent nipples and brown aureolae around them. He imagined sucking gently on them and hearing Rachel whimper and moan...

Soon he was getting harder and his erection passed horizontal.

"The client usually likes to see the donor and also likes to be able to see that it is a fresh sample produced there and then just for them. Also we usually inseminate them straight away before the sample cools off so the client normally slips her underwear off. Rachel, would you oblige?"

Under the sheet covering her legs, Rachel's hands wriggled her knickers down for a second time that evening and dropped them on the floor. By now, Rachel was intently watching the young man wank his cock back and forth. The head was growing bigger and darker with each stroke.

"I then would take the sample in this syringe - once produced by yourself - and straight away I insert the syringe into the client's vagina, locate the entrance of the womb and deposit the semen sample directly into her womb" Amanda explained to an ever increasingly aroused Tom.

Amanda was getting quite turned on herself. Tom was cute and had a fantastic body all taut and muscular. She could see his scrotum swinging underneath his shaft and bumping into those firm thighs of his. For a moment she wondered if he could fuck as fast as he could wank? Her panties were sodden by now.

Rachel didn't have the luxury of underwear to absorb the results of her arousal. She could feel her juice trickling between the cheeks of her bottom. Could Tom smell her, she wondered?

Tom thought he could smell something. Was it perfume or was it something else? The thought of Rachel with her bare pussy underneath that sheet was turning him on so much. He would love to whip off the sheet and slide his cock into her right now. But he needed the money, not an assault charge.

From the increase in Tom's breathing and his tightening scrotum, Amanda saw it was time to take care of the sample. Amanda wondered what she might do with Tom's sample. With previous 'private donors' Rachel and her had both tasted it - almost as a dare to each other.

She handed Tom the pot, saying "Could you ejaculate into here for me please?" and she smiled.

Tom's eyes met Amanda's as she spoke and she gazed at his scrunched up face as his orgasm hit him. He cried out and clutching the pot to the end of his cock, tried not to miss a drop as his knees buckled and wobbled. The last image in his mind was of holding Rachel's plump thighs close to him as he came buried deep inside her. He fantasized that he was inseminating her and his semen splashed onto her cervix.

Rachel counted six strong spurts followed by four gentler ones before his cock stopped twitching. Amanda took the sample pot from him and handed him a tissue.

"Excellent work! I think you will do us proud, Tom. Come back in a week today for another sample and I will call you when I have a client for you."

Tom got dressed and left the two women alone. As he walked out of the clinic into the dark night, he couldn't believe that he had just been asked to masturbate in front of two attractive and so different women. And now all he had to do was do that again for some serious cash. He felt elated but weird.

Amanda looked at a flushed Rachel still sat on the couch in just her bra and a sheet. "I'll leave you alone with...'Tom'..." she said passing her co-worker the still warm sample pot. I'll close up out front." And with that Amanda closed the door behind her.

Rachel raised the pot to her nose and gently inhaled the warm scent of Tom's sperm. She loved to experience the very essence of a man and when she had seen it produced from his body mere moments before it made it all the more intense experience.

Next she dipped the tip of a finger into the semen and watched how it thickly clung to her skin. She rolled it between two fingers imaging the millions of sperm in every drop. She dipped another finger in and raised it to her mouth dropping it onto her tongue. It felt still warm and tasted slightly salty and bitter and it made her tongue tingle. She dropped another drip onto her tongue and rolled it around her mouth to savour the taste.

Easing one of her large breasts out from the bra she smoothed a drip of spunk over her swelling nipple which rose to meet the welcome lubrication of man-cum. Rachel teased her nipple for several minutes, topping up the semen whenever it risked drying up.

Rachel was very near to the edge of a climax now. Pulling back the sheet, she could see her own engorged clitoris standing proud from her labia. She had never tried this before but she wanted to rub some semen over her clit. Mentally she checked that she had taken her contraceptive pill that morning. The idea of having Tom's virile sperm so close to her vagina was exciting but scary at the same time.

First she smeared some cum on her top lip so that with every breath she inhaled she could smell Tom's cum. Rachel took a good glob of it and dribbled it onto her swollen clitoris. She gave a little gasp when the still-warm gooey drip landed and then she gently rubbed around her clit in small circles, lubricated by the semen. Resisting the urge to speed up she kept moving her wet fingers in small circles as the tension rose in her until...

Amanda was locking the main door and turning off the outside lights when she heard a muffled gasp from the consulting room. She smiled to herself, knowing Rachel's kink for cum and the way she had been frustrated earlier in the evening. She would have her chance of enjoying young Tom later, she was sure. All in good time...

A few minutes later, Rachel joined Amanda by the door ready to lock up.

"Tom is a good find, isn't he?" Amanda asked

"Oh God, yes!" agreed Rachel.

"Rachel, I think you've got something on your top lip..." said Amanda as they walked to their cars.