Sperm Wars: A New Zygote

Story Info
Attempts to impregnate wife leads to a hot twist at the end.
8.8k words
4.4
158.1k
101

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The order of my stories to read is:
Todd & Melina series.
Interludes 1-5
Sperm Wars series.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

Disclaimer: This story is fictional, and any resemblance to actual characters is purely coincidental. Any offensive language or seemingly violent actions should not be construed to be endorsement by the author of such language or actions.

Part 1 - The Beginning


The filmy dress fell to the floor with a whisper, forming a puddle around her ankles at the foot of the bed. The tension in the bedroom intensified as she stepped forward, out of the circle of discarded cloth. A single lamp and many lit candles bathed the room in a warm warm glow of light, enhancing the vision that my stunned, disbelieving eyes were taking in as I admired her amazing, naked body.

She was wearing her silver-gray sandals, thin-soled with five-inch-high stiletto heels, thin straps across the base of her long toes, and a clear plastic, virtually invisible slingback strap that kept the shoes unmoving against her feet, as if molded to them. The sandals made her elegant feet and the shapely curves of her luscious calves look even more sensuously inviting. My chest tightened as I gazed up her long, classically slender thighs to the taut globes of her firm, mouthwatering asscheeks. The thick black hair of her pubic bush had been nicely trimmed. It contrasted with her smooth white skin outlining the brown-pink folds of her swollen cuntlips.

As I continued to admire her, I noticed that her tight, muscular abdomen was rippling with her shallow breathing, a sign that meant she was quivering with lust. Then I saw another, more obvious sign: the nipples of her large, natural breasts were hard points, jutting proudly out in desperate invitation to be sucked. Her raven hair was in its usual tight bun, exposing the slender lines of her neck, the shapely, well-developed muscles of her deltoids and back, and her thin, sinewy arms that hung at her sides. Her sensuous mouth was slightly open, her shapely, lipsticked lips dark red and shiny with gloss. Her gray eyes smoldered with passion.

Only after several seconds in the presence of this vision of beauty was I able to remember that this was my 29-year-old wife. We were in our bedroom, and Melina was standing naked at the foot of our marital bed. And she and I were not alone. I suddenly recaptured the realization that I was about to watch my wife make love on my bed-- with another man.

That other man was barely a man by age, but he was certainly more than man enough where it counted most. My handsome nineteen-year-old nephew Todd was standing in front of Melina, totally naked. His slender body seemed chiseled out of stone, every muscle worked and trained, but not to the point of bulkiness. His pectorals strained across his upper chest, and the "eight pack" of his abdomen looked like it could take a missile shot and win. His arms and legs were slim, but so well-developed that they gave him an aura of power and strength, impressive for any man, but incredible for a boy still in his teens. Without doubt, his body was the perfect compliment for Melina's. As they faced each other, I thought to myself that they were the perfect couple... especially for what was about to happen.

He had shaved off all of his body hair; even his pubic hair was shorn completely. His balls were huge, half again as large as my nutsack, hanging low between his sturdy legs, and it seemed very obvious this night that they were almost bursting with his life-giving sperm.

But the most really noticeable about Todd, the only thing one really could notice when he was naked, was his cock. Just half-hard now, his teen weapon of lust was enormous, and I knew that it would soon be at its full, throbbing length, seemingly ten full inches. It was beyond me how any woman could take such a large, thick penis into any orifice of her body, but I knew that Todd was sexually experienced far beyond his young age, that he'd deflowered more than his fair share of innocent girls, as well as scoring with many married women, including Melina. I was enviously in awe of Todd's huge prick, realizing fully that it was ready and eager to penetrate my darling wife's womanhood and again explore her most private depths.

Looking up, I noticed that they were embracing, Melina's grey eyes seeking acceptance and offering love as she gazed up into Todd's dark eyes. Just as her lips broke into a smile, the teen stud slid his mouth onto hers, the kiss gentle at first, then becoming deeper and more passionate.

Watching my wife being kissed by another man is one of the most arousing sights that my eyes have ever had the pleasure of witnessing, and the sight of her mouth meshing with this young stud's on this evening was especially wracking upon my soul. My cock was already rigid in my pants as I watched their arms slowly wrapping around each other, exploring each other's bodies as they began to make out.

It seemed like an eternity before their long, deep kiss ended and their lips broke apart. Todd bent down and sucked one of Melina's aching nipples into his mouth as he gently moved forward against her, imperceptibly moving her backwards. His mouth found the other nipple just as the back of her calves touched the bedspread.

The contact of the teen's mouth on her breast and her legs against the bed triggered a slight gasp from my wife. As Todd looked up, Melina's full lips found his neck and slid down his hard pec until she reached his nipple. She sucked it into her mouth, moaning, then moved to the other nipple before letting her mouth slide down the crease in Todd's "eight-pack" as her knees bent and her ass lowered itself to the bed. Once sitting upon it, she looked up at Todd, her gaze expectant but longing.

The teen stud moved forward, standing between my wife's spread legs, his massive cock mere inches from her lovely face. She looked up at him as her hands explored his taut groin, her eyes filled with more than just lust. Her hands slid over his thighs then came together and cupped his huge nutsack. Melina's gray eyes began to acquire that mischievous gleam as she gently kneaded his big balls but refused to touch his throbbing hard cock. Todd allowed her to tease him for a little while, but he began flexing his hips slightly forward, hinting his desire for my beautiful wife to take his size into her warm, hungry mouth. She declined to take the hint, and her glance at me showed me her real meaning in massaging Todd's balls: that was where the baby-makers were, the half-billion sperm that would soon be ejaculated against her eagerly waiting cervix and begin their journey to find and fertilize her waiting egg.

"Suck my cock, Melina." Todd ordered, finally having had enough. His voice was quiet but seemed loud and cutting as he unexpectedly spoke and broke the tension-filled silence of the room. "Suck my cock while your husband watches." my young nephew continued, peering at me out of the corner of his eye to judge the effect his words were having upon me. Melina's eyes flickered towards me for a second, also, but she then turned her full attention to her lover's impressive anatomy. Her right hand slid up and grasped his big, hard shaft, pulling the huge, helmeted head to her lips. She kissed his cockhead, then her tongue snaked out and licked around the crown twice. She gave his prickhead a second kiss, but this time slid her lips along his shaft, beginning to take more of him into her mouth.

Todd groaned as half of his penis disappeared past her lips then reappeared as she slid back. As Melina began to give Todd head in earnest, sucking him with immodest abandon, the teen stud began pushing his hips forward just a bit more aggressively. His right hand slid up along the side of her face and head until he was gently but firmly holding the back of her head. He began to take control, rhythmically pulling my wife's head towards him as he shoved his incredibly huge meat into her throat, fucking Melina's beautiful face with long, slow, deep thrusts until she was taking all but a couple of inches of him.

Melina submissively accepted Todd's control, letting her hands slide up the backs of his thighs to his hard, muscular ass, gently squeezing his buttcheeks and occasionally raking her fingernails along his sides. A couple of times she grabbed his ass hard when he tried to push his cock into her throat too deeply or too hard, but they were well-matched lovers and were very synchronized as Melina fellated Todd expertly, having been taught well by her mentor, the lovely Dr. Laura Fredricson.

I was in the far corner of the bedroom, off the left corner of the bed as one looked from the end of it, and behind Todd's left side. I glanced over to the other side of the room... where Laura herself was sitting.

She was sitting in an identical chair to mine but on the right side, near the bedroom door. She was wearing a salmon-colored sleeveless dress and nude/bone-colored high heel peep-toe pumps, her black hair in its typical bun. She was watching Todd and Melina with intense interest, but I could feel as well as see her presence and I knew that she was surreptitiously studying my responses and reactions to the experience of watching my wife with another man. And I also knew full well the other reason that Laura was here, why she wanted to be here...

Part 2 - The Puppeteer

"I've been researching this for several years." Laura said as the four of us sat on the patio of our house, which I called "Melina's house" since she had bought it from Laura. It was two weeks earlier, and we had just finished eating dinner and were sipping drinks on the patio overlooking the University and the Town. The leaves had turned colors and were beginning to drop, and as the sun set over the town the air was noticeably colder.

"Did you read the book I gave you?" I nodded, as did Melina. Todd looked blank, so Laura gave him a quick explanation. "There is a book called Sperm Wars by Dr. Robin Baker, who is from England. He hypothesizes that men's sperm compete to fertilize a woman's eggs, and that some sperm will kill another man's sperm to help their own win the battle. I'm an adherent of the biochemical part of his theories, and I've been working to confirm or disprove the assertions he makes in his book."

"And you guys are the perfect study for this." Laura continued. "The ordinary, average man will ejaculate around 150 million sperm in his first climax. I've checked Todd's numbers several times, and he's way over that. Todd, do you realize that when you come, your first load has over 450 million sperm? Almost half a billion!"

"I knew I was special." Todd said with a humorous grin, but I sensed that he was very pleased with that.

"It's not all good news, Todd." Laura continued, "Your massive loads kill off eggs rather than fertilize them; there's too much of a biochemical mixture going on, according to the research." Turning to Melina, Laura said, "With Todd's enormous ejaculate and Don's 'middling' loads, your best chance for impregnation is for both men to have intercourse with you. Todd's sperm will be reduced in number so that your egg is not destroyed before being fertilized. That gives you a better chance of being fertilized, and may the best sperm win!"

Everyone shifted in their chairs, some uncomfortably, some in eager anticipation. Melina had expressed increasingly strong interest in starting a family over the last few months, but Laura's findings of our sperm samples had suggested that it would be difficult for me or Todd to impregnate her alone. Laura's frank discussion of the issues was technical, but the way she discussed it was very arousing. She had a way of doing that.

"Whose sperm has the best chance of winning?" Melina asked, taking up the bit and matching Laura's conversation.

"Probably Todd's" Laura replied. "He's shooting a massive amount of semen with even his second loads." How did Laura know that? I wondered, but listened as she continued. "But don't count Don out, he has some strong swimmers too." That made me feel much better. "Considering the low number of them he's producing." That made me feel less better.

"So when can we make this happen?" Melina asked.

"You're just coming off your period, so probably in a couple of weeks." Laura replied. "I'll continue to check you every morning when you come into work, and when the time is right, we'll set it up."

"I'll need some advance notice," I said, speaking for the first time, "so I can make sure to not be on call."


"Sure." Laura said. "So Don... are you comfortable with this? I won't even bother asking Todd." Todd grinned brightly, but Laura's eyes were boring into me, and I felt a warmth from them.

"Yes, I guess so." I said. No, I wasn't totally certain how I felt about all this... my wife being impregnated, very likely by another man. But at least I would get to have the experience of fucking my Melina's vagina "bareback", not using a condom, and pumping my full climax as deep inside her as I could get. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, and after all these long years, that alone would be worth it all.

"So, that means that Don gets to fuck me without a condom?" Melina asked, her voice flat, her reptilian eyes not looking at me but boring into Laura. I got a hint that Melina wasn't that happy about it. All those years she'd denied me unprotected sex was, I thought, just to keep from getting pregnant. Now, for the very first time, something told me that there was another reason.


"Absolutely." Laura replied, her eyes boring right back into my wife's. I had no idea what unspoken connection was going on between them, but there was something there.


Part 3 - The Mating

"How do you like watching your wife suck my cock, Uncle Don?" I heard Todd ask, breaking my reverie. He was still thrusting into Melina's mouth, but had turned his hips slightly to make damn sure I could easily see their oral liaison. "Doesn't it look great, seeing my big dick fucking your wife's face?" he continued, his words seeming to read my thoughts and brutally exposing them, and his eyes boring into me, dominating me totally. "Unnh... oh yeah, that feels great baby. Ohhhh...."

I didn't answer Todd as he turned back to give full attention to the sex act he was an intimate part of. I didn't need to answer. It did look great. It looked hot, sensuous, intense, and wonderful. I felt deeply jealous of what was happening, but even that was lost in the awe of watching this handsome young man and my wife making love.

I felt my wife's eyes on me as she finally slid her mouth completely off Todd's cock. Gripping it firmly, she licked along the underside of the shaft, down to his big balls, then back up, swirling her tongue around the head.

"Mmmm, it tastes great, too. I love sucking your cock, Todd." Melina said huskily, looking up at my nephew and rival, deliberately not looking at me to show her total submission to the other man.

Melina's mouth and expertise had done its job: Todd was rock-hard, his cock huge and throbbing. Melina released it from her grip and began scrambling back onto the bed until her head was on the pillows. Putting another pillow under her ass, I watched her lie on her back and spread her legs up and back in invitation to Todd.

It was an incredibly arousing sight, watching my wife pull her knees back into her shoulders, her lovely feet in the high heels in the air, offering herself in sexual submission to her young lover. Her clit and labes were engorged, swollen to the max, and her pink cunt gleamed brightly from between the womanly folds, obviously ready and eager to be used for their intended purpose of mating with a man. My cock throbbed, aching with desire, and I dared not touch it or rub it through my pants. It was exquisitely excruciating.

Todd climbed onto the bed and eased his muscular body onto Melina, mounting her. His mouth found hers in a deep, passionate kiss. His ass and hips flexed rhythmically as he dryhumped my wife, his shaft sliding along her trimmed pubic bush, his big balls resting on her swollen cuntlips, smearing his sperm-packed nutsack with her copious juices. His hands explored Melina's body, and I realized that his every action was just a little bit exaggerated, as if he were making a softcore porn video. Todd was performing as much as he was making love to Melina... and he was performing for my "benefit."

Todd worked his mouth over to Melina's left ear, nipping at her lobe, then kissing his way along her neck and jaw. He was easing his body down hers, and I thought it was to penetrate her, but instead he began sucking my wife's big tits. His tongue licked in large circles over her right breast, slowly zeroing in on her hard, swollen nipple. Melina gasped when his tongue finally, finally lashed over her teat before sucking it into his mouth and gently biting and licking it. He repeated the process for her left breast, then back and forth for what seemed a long time.

He then kissed and licked the skin of the deep cleft between Melina's big mammaries, then below it, his tongue lashing over her taut, firm abs as he unerringly headed toward the goal. Todd was going to eat my wife's pussy before he fucked her.

"Ohhhhhh...." Melina gasped as her teen lover's tongue slid up the length of her slit, flitting against her clit. Todd was settling down, lying on his stomach, his tongue expertly going to work on my wife's luscious womanhood. As he delved into her and the wet smacks of cunnilingus filled the room, my wife straightened her legs, her feet kicking high into the air and back over her head, kicking the wall above the headboard. My own cock throbbed relentlessly as I watched my wife's hands sliding over Todd's head as she pulled his face into her quim, letting her fingers slide through his full head of hair and muss it up. Her moans became more frequent and just a bit louder as Todd ate her.

"UNNH!!!" she gasped, unexpectedly. Todd had worked one of his fingers into Melina's cunthole, sinking it knuckle-deep as his tongue began lashing her clitoris, battering it with attention, as if it were trying to slide down her slit and he had to keep pushing it back up into place. After a few minutes, he worked a second finger into Melina's tight twat, trying to stretch it out to more easily absorb his huge teen meat.

"Mmm, babe, you're really tight." Todd said, his words echoing what I'd just been thinking about. "Are you going to be able to take me? take all of me?" He was teasing her, but his words were arousing her even more, if that were possible.

"You betcha." she replied. "I want every inch of that big thing inside me." In spite of the wanton invitation, the desperation of need in her voice, Todd went back to eating her pussy for just a bit longer, working her up to another height of sexual excitement.

Finally, he was ready. He pushed his body up, then mounted Melina again. As she reached for his cock to fit it into her labes, Todd suddenly turned his head and looked straight at me, a determined look in his eyes.

"I'm going to fuck your wife now, Uncle Don." Todd said, his voice low, husky, and somewhat menacing. "I'm going to come in your wife and knock her up, and you're going to watch me do it." With that, he turned his attention back to Melina, who was looking over at me, her eyes glazed with lust at Todd's commanding treatment of me. Todd broke her spell by kissing her mouth warmly, then he helped her help him to get his cockhead into her tight, wet hole.

I just watched, my heart pounding in my chest and my throbbing hurting cock about to burst in my pants as my teen nephew pushed forward and entered my wife. I couldn't see the penetration too clearly, but it looked as if he pushed about half of it in before withdrawing and thrusting again. To my amazement, in just a few seconds Todd was balls-deep, buried to the hilt in Melina's steaming snatch. Once again another man was fucking my wife, and once again I experienced the full gamut of emotions. No, it never gets any different, no matter how often I'd seen it. I experienced the range of emotions as fully as the first time Todd had penetrated Melina in that little cabin in the woods by the lake.