Sperm Wars: Elizabeth Strikes Back!

Story Info
Don's sister plots revenge.
7.5k words
4.47
58.1k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The order of my stories to read is:

Todd & Melina series.

Interludes 1-5

Sperm Wars series.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

Part 8 - Sex In The Shadows

The lights were dim as the two young men walked through the hallway, the old, rickety boards creaking beneath their feet, and they could barely see. They were on the third floor of the brownstone in one of the poorest sections of the City, ninety minutes away from Town. They'd passed a few young people smoking pot on the stairs and along the hall, as well as some young black men in jackets serving as "security."

"She's really going to like you, Alex." the first young man said. He was smallish, short and slender, not muscular nor athletic. He had thin black hair, an unkempt beard, and his eyes betrayed that he was a drug addict.

"Are you going to fuck her?" the blonde young man asked. His name was Alex. He was huge, an incredible physical specimen. He stood 6'6" with broad shoulders and a powerfully hard physique. He had joined the Marine Corps at 17, and routinely went through brutal workouts. He had been assigned to a Marine Corps Supply Depot in southern Georgia, missing out on a combat assignment, then got busted for pot possession on top of a DUI where he'd run head-on into another car that contained a family of four. The youngest child had been paralyzed for life, and Alex had been drummed out of the Marine Corps with a dishonorable discharge, extremely lucky to not be serving prison time.

He was 20 years old, had a wild shock of dirty blonde hair on his head, and he had prominent cherubic cheeks which looked as if they were permanently blushing. He looked like a totally wild man. And in addition to his remarkable physique, he was truly blessed with an incredibly huge, thick, eleven inch cock.

The skinny man guiding him to meet the woman had said she could handle his enormous size. Many other woman and girls could not, and he enjoyed the rare opportunities to sink his meat fully, or near-fully into a sopping wet, accommodating vagina.

"No, I'm not going to fuck her." the skinny man said. "I just want to lick her pussy." That didn't make a lot of sense to Big Alex, but he would soon find out the reason as the two men went through the door on the left at the end of the hall.

It was a one room apartment, dingy, most of it occupied by a large bed. Lying on the bed was an attractive older woman, brown hair cut short and falling straight to her shoulders. She was naked except for high heel pumps, her legs spread wide and pulled up and back. Between her legs was a very pretty, much younger girl, totally naked with dirty blonde or light brown hair. The younger woman was deeply eating the woman's pussy, tonguing her slit with long licks.

Also in the room, at the far door that went into another room, were a young woman with long black hair, sitting nude on a chair, with black fingernails and eyeliner. A large muscular black man, fully clothes and wearing a jacket, stood ready to handle any trouble. And, almost unnoticed, a very young man, still a teenager, very slender with nerd glasses and wispy brown hair, stood at the doorway on the other side of the room.

The woman looked up as the two young men entered the room. "Is this the guy?" she asked.

"Yeah." the slender man said. "This is Alex. Alex, this is Elizabeth."

"Hi Alex." Elizabeth said, smiling, sitting up slightly and pulling the younger girl's head into her cunt to make sure she kept licking. Getting right down to business, she ordered "Get out of those clothes and let's see you naked."

She liked what she saw as the young Herculean man stripped naked. Muscular, handsome, young looking face. And when he dropped his pants and revealed his huge cock, Elizabeth's eyes turned glassy with lust and her smile widened.

"Ooooh, you are well hung." Elizabeth cooed. "Okay, Teddy, you did well. Clete, let's give Ted a freebie."

The black man Clete stepped up and pushed the younger girl out of the way, sending her sprawling. "Are you okay, Cyndy?" the other girl asked. Cyndy used a few curse words as she got up, slid her feet into her high heel pumps that were on the floor, and walked into the back room. "Get the fuck out of my way, Ned." Cyndy said to the young man as she brushed past him. Ned sneered at her as she walked by. Cyndi was a beautiful girl and was a stripper to make money for her drugs, but she was truly as dumb as a box of rocks. She had no time for little shits like Ned.

Clete took a small vial out of his pocket. He began gently doling out two small lines of coke on Elizabeth's outer labes. Teddy had his shirt off but his pants on, and eagerly dove between the older woman's legs. He began lapping Elizabeth's pussy, making sure his tongue got some of the white powder with each long loop of his oral digit. Alex watched, his cock lengthening and hardening.

"Mmm, big boy, come over here and let me suck that thing." Elizabeth said dreamily. Some of the cocaine was absorbing through her skin, and she had to be careful not to have too much in one night. But she forgot all about that as the young Adonis walked up to the side of the bed and slid his huge cockhead over her mouth.

"Mmmmf!" Elizabeth moaned as she kissed and licked the head of the young man's huge throbbing member, slightly jacking it in her left hand. "What a fantastic cock, Alex." She took it into her mouth and began to suck it, getting half of the monster into her mouth and down her throat.

The room was silent but for the slurps and smacks of the threesome having oral sex on the bed. Ned watched, partly disgusted, partly jealous. He wanted to be the one having his cock sucked by his mother. He wanted to be eating his mother's succulent pussy and then deeply fucking her. He knew his hated brother Todd had taken Elizabeth, had enjoyed her luscious body, and the jealousy fueled his raging hatred.

"Okay, Tim, that's enough for you." Elizabeth said. "Come on, Alex, get on top of me and fuck me with this big thing!" Tim had finished his "snack", and after several minutes of eating Elizabeth's delicious pussy, it was only upon her orders that he stopped and got off the bed, not waiting to be smacked out of the way by the big black man. Alex moved onto the bed and eased his huge, muscular body onto Elizabeth. Her hand guided his monstrous cock to her opening.

"Oh yesssss...." Elizabeth hissed as Alex gently pushed his meat into her, taking his time, knowing she would have to accommodate his size and that it would take time.

After a couple of minutes and several strokes, each one going deeper, Alex finally bottomed out. He was amazed that this woman had taken nearly every inch of his big cock, and it felt incredibly wonderful. He began to pump in and out of her, his hard ass bobbing slowly as he pistoned his meat into the woman's sopping wet vagina.

"Oh yeahhhhh...." Elizabeth moaned, her hands exploring her new young lover's rock hard abs and sides. "I really love your cock, baby! Fuck me, stud, fuck me with that big thing!" Ned watched as his mother spread her legs wider, sometimes wrapping one or both around the young stud's hips as he thrust into her with increasing speed and power.

He watched for several interminable minutes, seeing this young looking kid's eyes get wilder and wilder as he fucked Ned's mother deeper and harder, faster and with more male power, and seeing his mother's look of pleasure, then ecstasy as she climaxed around the blond stud's huge cuntsplitter. Finally, Ned could not watch any more, and he turned and went into the back room, his mind in turmoil and rage.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, I'm gonna come baby!" Alex said, the first words he had spoken, his voice surprisingly high pitched.

"Oh yes, yes! Shoot that big load into me, stud!" Elizabeth said huskily, having come several times around the young stud's mammoth cock already. "Fill me up with it!" Alex suited her words to his deed, and began ejaculating into the wonderfully hot cunt he had so enjoyed fucking. Large spurts of thick, ropy jism spewed from his cock and into Elizabeth's vagina as Alex reached the crest. Finally, after pumping his full climax into the older woman, he returned her warm kiss. Their lusty kiss continued for several minutes until they finally disengaged.

"Okay," Elizabeth said shakily, sitting up on the bed. "It's time to go. Get dressed everyone."

Part 9 - Credentials

"I've got it. You were in the Army." Tanya Perlman said, her cute face beaming triumphantly. Everyone else looked surprised.


"Yep." I said. "Military Police. It's about damn time at least one of my detectives figured that out."

It was the week before Christmas, and it was cold and snowing outside. We were throwing the official Christmas party of Melina and Cindy's gym, and it served as the unofficial party for me and my MCD friends. We were at "Melina's house", the house she'd bought from Laura.

Melina, Todd, Laura, Chief Griswold and his wife, some of the trainers at Melina's gym and some of Laura's graduate students were downstairs in the basement game room. But Tanya, myself, Cindy Ross, Britt Morgan, Myron Milton, ADA Paulina Patterson and Hugh Hewitt were sitting in a group in the living room, discussing a challenge I'd issued to them a week before.

There had been a serious discussion of how I had been able to be hired immediately into such a senior position on the Town & County Police Force, even after passing through the Police Academy. I told them to be detectives and find out how it was possible, but they could not ask Myron nor use his services. I was beginning to be disappointed that none of them could figure out such an easy task.

"Ah, shit, I should've figured that out." Hugh Hewitt said. He was a combat veteran and war hero. "You've been using those Airborne terms." I just smiled, remembering all the times I'd berated someone for "sitting on their fourth point of contact" during an investigation, a term used by paratroopers that means a person's butt. And yes, I'd noted that Hugh had not made even that most basic of observations.

"So Tanya," I said, "how did you figure it out?" Tanya had a lovely fourth point of contact, I thought to myself.

"For one thing, you still line up your belt buckle with your shirt seam and zipper. What Hugh calls the 'gig line'." Tanya said.

"You would notice his zipper." Paula said, grinning evilly as everyone laughed.

"You better believe I do." Tanya said, grinning back, not backing down a bit. "Well, Don, you do have 'military bearing'. I guess I didn't realize it until now because we're so used to seeing it in Hugh." Everyone murmured in agreement.

"So what's your military story?" Hugh said. "You never were in combat, were you?"

"No." I said, and then proceeded to explain. I had been in ROTC in college and was commissioned at the end of my Senior year into the Army Reserve. Melina had forbade me from being an active duty officer as she did not want to be an Army wife, and I didn't really care to pursue a full military career anyway. But I was commissioned into the Military Police, went to my Officer Basic and Advanced Courses at Ft. McClellan, Ala., receiving both military and police training for nearly half a year, and then was sent to Airborne School at Ft. Benning, Ga., as my reserve MP unit would be part of the XVIII Airborne Corps in time of war. I spent my obligation of six years as a Reservist, going to summer camps and monthly weekends, and "jumping out of perfectly good aircraft while in flight" once every three months, which was killer on my knees. All that... just to be a supervisor of C.I.D. agents, who were all warrant officers.

I had enjoyed my career and been promoted to Captain, but chose not to continue in the Reserve because of certain pressures to go in directions I didn't really want to go. Not to mention Melina not wanting me to be called up for combat duty, which I did not try to avoid but never was ordered to do.

"So," I said, concluding my story, "I did have some police and supervisory experience beforehand. But I'm not a hero like Hugh here. He went into combat for all of us."

"Hey, that doesn't matter." Hugh said. "You did your part for the Team, and it's great to have a brother-in-arms on the Police Force." We shook hands. If I didn't have his full respect before, I think I had it now.

"Yeah, but guys..." I said, in a manner of teaching, "this is something any of you could've looked up even without Myron. Our jobs, unfortunately, depend more on boring routines of examining data than being out in the field."

"You really know how to kill a party, don't you?" Cindy Ross said, jokingly but with some meaning behind it. "We're off duty. Let's go get some food." NO disagreement there as we all headed downstairs to join the rest of the group.

As people broke into small talk, I looked around. Tanya was talking to a muscular young man who had come to the party with Todd and was also a trainer at Melina's gym, and Tanya's eyes had that mischievous look that meant she was flirting strongly. Paula and Hugh were talking with the chief, getting some deserved and needed face time with him. I also noticed Britt Morgan and Cindy Ross talking in a corner, slightly separated from the rest of the group. I overheard Melina talking to Todd.

"Yeah, one of the guys, Tony, said you would really like this new guy." Todd was saying to my wife.

"Do I know Tony?" Melina asked. She had met a couple of Todd's fraternity-mates; they had been handsome, well-hung young gentlemen as Todd himself was, and they had known how to use their large penises to bring tremendous pleasure to her, or any other very lucky woman they chose to copulate with.

"I don't think so, he's only been with us for a few weeks. And this new guy, I've never met." meaning in the SEX fraternity.

"Okay, sounds like fun."

I moved on, chatting idly with some people, my mind wondering who I would be fucking tonight. I was feeling horny. Melina was looking very good tonight, but Laura was absolutely glowing, just beginning to show the bulge that betrayed her pregnancy... her pregnancy with my child. I felt my loins stir at the thought of both women, both pregnant, both beautiful mothers-to-be.

Additionally, I could sense an energy in the room, the energy of some young and very good looking women and men socializing as a prelude to some very good, hot sex that would be happening in the very near future...

------------------------------------

Once dressed, Elizabeth had to collect her entourage and go. It was time to put her plan into action, and she now had the final tool to do it: Alex and his incredibly huge cock.

She walked through the back room, accompanied by the other three that had been in the room, then down a hallway. She saw a young couple was fucking on the floor, the scrawny naked kid on top of a lovely girl. The boy was 18-year-old Ned, and he was lying on top of Cyndy. She was semi-conscious from the drugs she'd consumed, and Ned had taken advantage of her helpless state. He was thrusting his eight inch cock hard and deep into the girl's abused, sodden cunt, trying to get sexual relief from the tension of watching his mother fucking others but not him...

Elizabeth watched her son defile the young woman until he was just about to climax, then went up and kicked Ned in the ribs, hard, the toe of her pump digging into his flesh.

"UHH!" OW! What the fuck are you doing, Mom?" he said angrily.

"Get up, dipshit." Elizabeth ordered. Ned didn't move until Clete came up, very much wanting to enforce his mistress's orders and beat the shit out of the punk, but Ned scrambled up and away from them, his eight inches swinging wildly, his balls aching for unachieved release.

"Okay, let's get ready to go." Elizabeth said. "Tony, where are you?" A handsome young man, college age, came out of the shadows. "Tony, are you sure you can get her to the party?"

"Yes, ma'am." Tony said. He was muscular and handsome, a starter on the University varsity football team. And he was a member of the Sigma Epsilon Chi unofficial fraternity like Todd, his nine inch cock having been in many tight pussies, including Elizabeth's.

He had followed her instructions, talking to his friend Todd about getting Todd's aunt to come to a party to meet a well-hung man. He figured that this big young blonde was that man, but he had no idea why Elizabeth wanted him to talk to Todd or why she wanted Todd's aunt to meet the hung stud. Tony did not know that Elizabeth was Todd's mother. He did know that she was going to forgive most of his drug debt to her.

"Okay. Alex, come along." Elizabeth said, sliding her arm into his. The dumb blond stud followed quietly as he escorted his new mistress out of the door and the building.

Part 10 - The Party

Three days later...

It was 11:00pm and the party was just getting heated up. The house was just off the southeast side of the University campus, between the school and the rise to the long finger of the mountain ridge that ran north-south to the east of the school, the hill upon which The Cabin perched, far above. It was part of "fraternity row", but this fraternity had no greek letters on the front; this was a very private and unofficial club. It was the Sigma Epsilon Chi house.

Despite the cold outside, Melina had dressed to show off. Her pale yellow dress showed her arms, shoulders and as much of her large breasts as possible, and the hem didn't quite go to the knee, suggesting that it could be lifted up her sleek thighs by the right man. Her high heel wooden slides with the leather strap accented the dress as well as shaped her elegant legs and shapely ass. She had been a sensation when she came in, and many of the fraternity Members had made efforts to talk with her.

Todd had been keeping an eye on Melina, and he steered her over to Tony when he saw the football player arrive with another young man. Tony introduced the guy as Alex, and said he was part of the fraternity at another school and was visiting. After some talk, Tony said he wanted to introduce Alex to Melina. Not realizing what he was doing, Todd brought Melina over and introduced her to Tony.

It was some minutes later that Tony took Melina over and introduced her to Alex. The big blond kid already had several girls chatting with him, vying for his attention. He radiated a sexual magnetism that even the well-endowed studs of the fraternity could not match, and Melina was captivated by him and his boyish charm. Her eyes had already taken in the huge bulge on the inside of Alex's pants when she walked up to him, and when Tony had whispered that Alex was hung like no other man she'd ever seen, she wanted to find out for herself. She thought the kid was really cute, and while some of that was her liking of young teen men kicking in... some of it was her sheer physical desire to copulate with this physically cut and well-endowed young stud.

For Tony, it was "mission accomplished" in getting his ass out of the severe hole he was in.

As to Alex, his eyes had lit up when he saw the beautiful woman and been introduced to her, and he had no more interest in any other woman at the party. He didn't really understand why he'd been told to seduce this woman, but he was hot and eager to be with her and mate with her.