Sperm Wars: Elizabeth Strikes Back!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------

Less than an hour later, Melina and Alex were in the best upstairs bedroom, making out passionately, their hands exploring each other. As his hands roamed her thighs, arms and torso, Alex reveled in how firm her marvelous body was. Some of the Marine Corps women he had fucked were athletic like Melina was, and he knew she would be as good or better in bed than they had been.

As the teen stud eased the straps of her dress over her shoulders and exposed her large breasts, Melina's hand were overtly feeling the large bulge in his pants. He was huge! Melina thought to herself. As their tongue's twined and the young stud's hands cupped and squeezed her breasts, Melina expertly undid the boy's pants and fished out his cock. It took some time and a bit of effort, as Alex was growing hard and his big snake was trapped.

"Oh my God, that is a really big cock." Melina said quietly as, once freed, Alex's big weapon of lust stood proudly straight up. Her hand was jacking it, slowly sliding up and down the bottom six inches of his shaft, which was barely more than half. Melina moaned as Alex kissed and nibbled at her neck and ear, the lust in his young loins growing.

"I've just got to taste this big thing, baby." Melina said. She bent over and licked the massive head, her tongue making slow circles around his it and then the shaft as she lowered her mouth until her lips were sliding along the big spongy helmet. She moaned as her mouth stretched wide to accommodate his thickness as she slid her mouth further down his hard shaft. She could only take in about seven or eight inches of the boy's meat before it rammed into her throat. She slid her mouth back off, her mouth an airtight vacuum, sucking hard on him as her lips and tongue slid wetly along the shaft, reluctantly giving up her prize... then taking him again deep into her face and repeating the process, going faster and faster until her head was bobbing over her new friend's young loins as she gave him head.

"Oh baby, that's good." Alex moaned. Melina's mouth was hot, wet and wild, better than any woman who had ever sucked him before, and he had plenty of examples to compare with. He hated to do this, but he had to do what his mistress had trained him to do and ordered him to do, with hot and heavy fucking as his reward. Like a good Marine, Alex complied with his orders.

"Hey baby, let's have some champagne." Alex said, trying to extricate his cock from Melina's hungry mouth.

"Baby, I'm pregnant, I can't have any alcohol." Melina said, her face in a playful pout. "And I'd much rather have this cock than champagne."

"Just one glass, baby." Alex insisted. "A toast to what I am going to do to you with this cock."

"Okay, I can drink to that." Melina said. Her loins were burning hot. As Alex poured two glasses from the already-opened bottle on the table near the door, Melina stripped naked and, wearing only her high heel slides, lay down on the bed. She did not see the young stud slip the capsule of powder into her drink.

Seeing the lovely woman stripped and on the bed, Alex began undressing before bringing the champagne glasses to her. Melina's eyes were heavy-lidded and intense with lust as she watched the stud reveal more of his rock-hard, chiseled body to her. Her loins pulsed with fire as she admired his asscheeks, and her longing grew when he turned around and that huge cock of his came back into view.

Bringing the glasses over, Alex sat on the side of the bed.

"To us." Melina said as their glasses clinked in toast.

"To some really hot fucking." Alex replied. He downed his glass. Melina drank one sip, then one larger swallow. Not really liking the taste, she put the glass on the bedside table, still half-full of champagne.

"Okay, stud." she said, spreading her legs. "Dive in here and get me wet so I can take that monster of yours balls-deep inside me."

---------------------

He had never felt such ecstasy.

Alex was on top of Melina, pumping his cock steadily in and out of her. He could not believe how deep she was, how snug. She was taking virtually every inch, only the last few millimeters needed him to push painfully into the back wall of her cunt to feel his big balls up against her labes. He fucked her steadily with long, deep strokes, slicing eight to nine inches of his monster in and out of her.

As to Melina, the boy's powerful fucking was driving her insane with sexual pleasure. Melina had come once as Alex worked his cock into her, taking several minutes and a lot of strokes, going deeper with each thrust, letting her get used to the sheer size of the monster meat invading her sweet wet depths. As he finally bottomed out, Melina kissed his mouth in a deep, soulful, tongue-twining kiss. I am a size queen for sure now, she thought to herself.

They coupled with intense, wet passion; two well-matched, physically fit bodies joined in the most pleasurable of unions, giving and receiving the ecstasy of sexual pleasure that rocked their bodies and souls. Melina was coming again and Alex was working hard to hold back, to not come, to delay his release and make this deliciously hot fuck last as long as possible.

He looked down at the beautiful woman he was mating with, having known her only a few hours, admiring her beauty. That loveliness was accented by her mouth shaped in a "oh" as she cooed her pleasure at being deeply fucked by such an enormous cock. The feelings the young man was having only added to the physical pleasure of fucking her. Then he noticed her wince.

"Uhh...." Melina moaned. Alex kept fucking her, thinking she was just enjoying the sex.

"Uh! Ah! Oh God.. get off me, it hurts!" Melina gasped, her face showing genuine pain. "AAHHH OH GOD IT HURTS IT HURTS! HELP ME!" Alex slid his cock out of her. He got of the bed, his mind a panic as Melina curled into a fetal position, her hands clutching her abdomen, clearly in tremendous pain.

"AGGH! Uhk!" Melina screamed... and then began convulsing.

"HELP!" Alex cried out. Grabbing his pants and putting them on, he rushed to the door. "HELP! She's having a seizure!"

People began rushing into the room. Todd drove through them like a bull, coming to Melina's side.

"Melina! What's wrong!" he asked, panic gripping him.

"It hurts! Help me Todd!" Melina gasped. Her body shook violently and her eyes rolled back into her head.

"CALL 9-1-1!!!" Todd screamed. Neither he nor anyone else noticed the huge blond kid rushing out of the house by the back door, his mind liquid with fear and panic.

Part 11 - On The Precipice

We were in the waiting room of the Emergency Ward of University Hospital. Laura was sitting next to me. It was 2:30am.

Todd's call had come to me while I happened to be at Police Headquarters, reading up on several area crimes and a big drug bust that had occurred in the last several days. His panicked words, telling me that my wife had been rushed to the hospital and that she was unconscious, sent chills down my spine. I called Laura Fredricson, who joined me at the hospital with her cellphone glued to her ear. It wasn't long before Lt. Britt Maxwell of the University Police as well as Tanya Perlman, Cindy Ross and Hugh Hewitt of my MCD unit were there as well, and of course my nephew Todd, who was pretty much a wreck, saying over and over that it was his fault.

I'd gotten the story from Todd, and upon Lt. Britt Maxwell's suggestion, Detective Tanya Perlman had immediately rushed to the scene to interview as many people as possible. She had called in a Crime Lab team, also upon Britt's suggestion. It wasn't clear yet that this was a crime, but both Britt and Tanya had good instincts, I thought, as I saw Tanya walking down the hall to meet us.

"How is she?" Tanya asked as she came up to us, and just as Todd's cellphone rang. The young man looked miserable as he walked down the hall a bit, talking on the phone.

"We don't know yet." I said. "The doctors are still with her in the trauma room."

"Let's go talk." Tanya said, but I told her that she could speak freely in front of all of us. Only Laura was not a police officer, and she was the unofficial police psychiatrist. "Okay, here's what I gathered. Melina was at the party at that house. By the time I got there, most of the kids had left, but of the ones still there, they only knew that Melina had been talking to a very large young man with blond hair and they had disappeared together about 11:30 to midnight. By large, I mean he was 6'6" tall, which is the average of the witnesses' guesses. Todd told us the kid's name was Alex, and that he'd introduced Melina to a guy named Tony, who is a University football player, and that Tony introduced them. The next thing anyone knows, they hear a woman screaming in pain, and when they got up there the kid was panicking and Melina was already in convulsions.

"My crime lab team found a bottle of champagne, one empty glass and one half-filled glass with lipstick on it; I'm thinking that Melina drank from that. The contents are being analyzed now, as well as fingerprints taken from the bottle and glasses.



"You think this was a crime?" Laura asked, "That Melina was poisoned?"

"It's definitely a crime. I've seen this too many times." Lt. Britt Maxwell of the Campus Police. "Sounds exactly like one of these guys putting a date-rape drug in a girl's drink. Only this time Melina had a bad reaction to it."

"I agree." Tanya said. "Unless she ate or drank something that she was not supposed to and reacted to it, of course... but I think Lt. Maxwell is right." That got me to thinking, the wheels in my head turning.

At that moment a young blonde patrolwoman came up to Tanya and whispered something to her. Tanya called for Cindy and Hugh to come with her, and they all rushed out the door without answering my inquiry as to what had happened.

"My only question," I said, "is 'Why was a date-rape drug needed?' We all know Melina went to that party to meet those men and have sex with one or more of them. No need to date rape the willing, if you know what I mean."

"And besides..." I said, the gears in my head churning, "Those guys know her and none of them, especially Todd, would let her come to harm."

"You're right, Uncle Don." Todd said, returning to the room, having heard my last sentence. His face was ashen, and a mixture of agony and fury. "My buddies are really angry about this. We don't use these drugs, no matter what Captain Maxwell there says, and we don't need to rape women when they're begging us to fuck them."

"Yes, and that's why I don't think this is that simple a crime." I said, noting Britt's dark look at Todd over his last comment. I think she was angrier at him calling her "Captain" than anything else, though.

As if on cue in response to my thinking, the lead E.R. doctor came up to us. He was a handsome man in his late 30s or early 40s, almost stereotypical of doctor's one sees play-acted on television.

"I'm Doctor Morgan," he said, introducing himself. "We finally got her stabilized. She had a bad reaction to something, some hormonal compounds."

It was Laura, who was also a medical doctor, that spoke. "She can't take the pill, she's badly allergic to the hormones. And she's pregnant." At that remark, the doctor's sober look turned to one of pain.

He sighed and brought it on out. "I'm sorry, Don, but she was bleeding from her vagina when she was brought in. It wasn't just blood; she's lost the baby." I could hear the gasps and groans in the room. Todd put his face in his hands. "And we were damn close to losing her. I have to say, it looks like she took something poisonous. I've only seen reactions like this from kids who've eaten rat poison or something."

"As if she took a whole month's worth of birth control pills at once?" Laura asked, beginning to understand. Women's instinct, perhaps.

"More like a month's worth of morning-after pills, from the levels of hormones that were in her system." the doctor replied.

Just then a trauma room nurse ran up. "Doctor, we need you, stat!" The doctor rushed away with the nurse without looking back at us.

-----------------------

Some minutes later, my cellphone rang. It was Tanya Perlman. "No, I'll come down myself. Don't touch anything." I said into the phone. Looking up at the faces staring at me, I said "Someone called in that there was a body down by the trail pond near Fraternity Row. Perlman is there now. It's a young man, very large, blond hair. I'll be right back after I go check it out." I got up and turned to Laura. "Call me if anything develops." Her eyes met mine, and she nodded briefly.

At the crime scene I was admitted through the police cordon by uniformed officers. Crime scene investigators and my MCD team were looking around, a couple of of the coroner's office people looking at the body. Perlman waved me over and I carefully treaded down to the scene. A young blonde man was lying naked on his back, his eyes staring straight up, his very large cock still elongated. He was dead.

"We've taken a lot of samples, here." the Medical Examiner said. He had been a Combat Medic in the Army in wartime, and wore the Combat Medical Badge on his hat. He flicked on a flashlight that gave off a weird, almost blacklight glow. Several spots of liquid fluoresced a pale glowing green on the dead man's genitals, loins and abs. "He had been having sex and had just climaxed. We have some skin underneath his fingernails, also."

"Good work." I said. I looked at the wound that killed the boy. He had been shot in the forehead, and by a small-caliber weapon if I was reading that correctly. Something about it attracted my attention.

"Can you probe this wound for me, CMB?" I asked. The man's nickname was "CMB", after the aforementioned Combat Medical Badge he had earned and always wore on his hat.

The man took out a long, thin object, which looked like a very thin pencil. He probed into the wound with it. "I don't feel the bullet; it's probably penetrated well into the brain."

"If you can just show me the angle the bullet went in." I said, "that would be great." The man did so, letting the sliver of metal sit by itself.

"Check out this angle, Perlman." I said. "You can see that whoever shot him was standing or kneeling above his head." Tanya agreed, her interest enormous as I continued, "So a woman was riding this guy?"

"Looks like it." Tanya said.

"Well, while she was riding him, maybe right as he came, someone came up from this angle," I said, positioning myself just above at the top of the dead man's head, "probably knelt down, and fired right into the guy's head. My guess is a .22 long rifle or .22 magnum round. Since I don't see a dead woman around here, I'll guess that she is in league with the killer, and they left together."

"Damn, you're good." Tanya said, then added wistfully. "It's a shame, though... what a waste of a beautiful man..."

At that moment... my cellphone rang.

-------------------------------

6:00am. Dr. Morgan finally came back out of the trauma room. He looked utterly exhausted. He was accompanied by an older doctor, one of the head surgeons of the hospital, a former Navy doctor, and Dr. Morgan had called him in not long after I returned from the crime scene of the dead young man. It was the older man who spoke first.

"She's finally stable, but I have never seen anything like that in my 45 years of medical practice." he said. "I'm glad you called me in, Dr. Morgan. Nothing to impugn your medical abilities, but I am not sure either of us alone could have saved her." Dr. Morgan stated his total agreement.

"What happened?" Laura asked.

"Dr. Fredricson, I have never seen a person react to any drug for so long a time. We would get her stabilized, and then a few minutes later she would begin reacting again. We're not supposed to put more than so much--" he named a drug, an antidote for the hormones Melina was reacting to, Laura would tell me later, "... but we had to keep giving her doses to stop the reactions."

"Doctor," I said, "speaking as a non-medical outsider, that sounds like she had taken a time-release drug." Both doctors blinked, looked at each other, then Dr. Morgan said "You may well be right, Don. It did seem like that."

"Britt," I said, "would you call Tanya Perlman and ask her to tell the Crime Lab to expedite a search in the champagne for a drug that may have time-release compounds in them?" Britt's response was simply to open her cellphone and start dialing.

"How is my wife, Doctor?" I asked.

"Stable." Dr. Morgan said. "We're going to keep her here a while, though."

Part 12 - Truth and Betrayal

"Why in the hell did you do that, Ned?" Elizabeth asked her son furiously. "Why did you shoot that boy?"

Ned said nothing.

"For God's sake, Ned!" Elizabeth cried out. "I was sitting there fucking him and you just come up and blow his fucking brains out! What in the hell has gotten into you? We weren't supposed to kill anyone! At least not yet, and not Alex!"

"You were polluting yourself, Mom." Ned said, his voice strange. "He had just been fucking that bitch whore Melina, his cock was still polluted with her filthy juices, and then you took his cock into you. He was polluting you with that bitch's filth."

Elizabeth stared at her younger son, trying to fathom what the hell he was talking about, and beginning to see that Ned was more than a bit mentally deranged.

Ned was not finished. "You let him fuck you after polluting himself with that whore, but you won't fuck me." he whined insolently. "Why won't you fuck me, Mom? You fucked Todd! You keep telling me you'll fuck me but you never do."

Just then Clete, the big black bodyguard, came up and whispered something to Elizabeth. She got up and went into the other room, telling Clete to watch Ned and not let him out of the room. They were in the office area of an empty, abandoned house on the Southwest side of town, the poorest district in Town; in fact, in the whole county.

When Elizabeth returned, her eyes were ablaze with fury. She was accompanied by a young woman, a beautiful blonde with huge, high-riding tits, which were about to burst through the straining white cloth of the uniform of a nurse she was wearing. She also wore white stockings and white medical shoes, having just come off duty at the Hospital. Elizabeth was holding a file folder with papers stuffed into them.

"You. Fucking. Bastard." Elizabeth said to Ned. "Melina almost died."

"So what?" Ned said. "Too bad she didn't."

"You IDIOT!" Elizabeth screamed. "Your drug was supposed to make her MISCARRY my bastard brother's child! She wasn't supposed to fucking DIE!!!" Elizabeth was almost shaking. "Did you fucking KNOW that she was allergic to those drugs you put in that pill?"

"Yes I did." Ned said in the manner of standing up to her.

"You PRICK!..." Elizabeth said. "And now Nurse Anna tells me that she gave you copies of the tests Dr. Fredricson ran... did you know the baby was not my brother's, but your brother Todd's?"

"Yes, I knew that." Ned said sullenly, staring at Nurse Anna with hatred. Nurse Anna stared back, detesting the sight of the young punk Ned.

"YOU GOD DAMNED SON OF A BITCH!!!" Elizabeth screamed, as much in shock as in anger, not worrying about calling herself a bitch in cursing out her own son with that language. "YOU KILLED MY FUCKING GRANDCHILD, AND YOU FUCKING KNEW ABOUT IT?!?!?"

"Yes, Mother, I did." Ned said, speaking his words maliciously, using them like daggers hurled at his mother. "I knew it was Todd's baby, and that's why I wanted to destroy it. I killed that bastard Todd's baby growing in that whore's body. I'm glad I did it, too. My only regret is that she did not die. I don't know what went wrong, my drugs were meant to kill her as well as Todd's baby."