Sperminator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A young female was paraded into the court. She wore only her blue collar, and without the leggings, I could see the natural, soft, black fur growing on her legs. She was another tall brunette. This world desparately needed the new genes hanging between my legs. Her two attendants led her to a bench about the height of my crotch. She lay on her back and her helpers placed a cushion under her broad butt, pulling her legs up and apart so that her pussy spread open over the edge of the bench. They held her legs high and I aimed my hard on at her pussy, preparing to mount her. Her outer lips were dark purple with engorged blood and her meat glistened its invitation to my cock. She had a hard on and her clit stretched out of its hood, ready to ride my cock shaft. She wasn't hung like the queen. Her erection was about as big as my little finger. My swollen cockhead had peeled back its sheath and its dark purple hue shined with the precum that flowed from deep in my cock, knowing it was getting some pussy. I rubbed the head in her meat until it dripped pussy juice. I pushed the tip into her fuck hole. I felt the mouth of her cunt encircle my cockhead like a pair of lips, sucking me into her cunt tunnel. She took my thickness easily and I felt her cunt muscles rippling along the length of my shaft, pulling me deeper. Her helpers kept her legs high for maximum penetration and I filled her with my thick, hard as oak, nine inches.

As I fucked her with full hard thrusts, the crowd of sycophants started doing the wave, while shouting in unison, "Sper-mi-NATE Her! Sper-mi-NATE Her! Sper-mi-NATE Her!" With the crowds encouragement, I timed my cunt filling fuck thrust with their yelling "NATE". I gradually shortened my fuck strokes until I kept her cunt full so she could fuck her hard clit against my cock root. She tensed and her whole body spasmed. Her hard on pulsed against my shaft and her cunt tightened viselike around my cock, giving me a long, hard fucking as she tried to milk me. She was close to success. I shoved all the way in and felt the mouth at the end of her cunt open up. It felt like a pair of lips encircling and sucking my cockhead. My sperm snakes coiled up tight to my root and my cock hardened. I felt my cock muscle flex as it siphoned sperm from behind my balls mixing it with my cream and pumping it up and out of my cock. I felt the lips milking me, closing around my cock behind the rim, forming a seal to harvest all my seed. My cock pumped a couple dozen times, spurting my voluminous load of cum, and filling her egg chamber with half a billion of my little olympic swimmers. I remained mounted until I was all milked out and my softening cock slipped out of her cunt. Her attendants plugged her opening and kept her pelvis high as they rolled the bench away.

Over the next four days, I sperminated twenty three more females, all pretty much as I'd done the first. For those of you whose planets are in the Onanonanon/adnauseumos star system, feel free to re-read the above scene twenty three more times. For the rest of us, I'll restrain myself from needless repetition.

On the fifth day, I was back in the ambassador's chamber again to say my farewell and make the jump back home. "Good news, Sperminator. Our sensors indicate that you succeeded in fertilizing all twenty four females, but I guess you're not surprised." I just smiled and shook my head. "Anyway, all the Lezbos want to thank you for your help. I know that only a minority of your females can bear young, so if you ever need eggs, we'll return the favor. I thanked her for the offer and said we would keep it in mind. The space portal opened up and I removed my robe, preparing to enter.

"Oh, and one final word, Sperminator."

I turned my head asking, "And what would that be?"

"Hasta la vista, baby-maker."

12