Spice Girls Ch. 1

Story Info
Sporty & Scary get busy on tour.
3.1k words
3.69
70.1k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: "Sporty's" Secret Revealed

The Spice girls were halfway through recording their debut single, and as progress was going well on their first album too, the record company had given them the day off.

The girls all liked to spend their free time on their own, to catch up with family and other friends away from the band. Geri had gone home to visit her parents, Emma took her nieces to the zoo and Victoria had gone to a health spa for the day to unwind, leaving Mel B and Mel C alone in their hotel. "What do you feel like doing then Mel?" asked Scary Spice as she sat on the king-size bed in her band mate's room, which was conveniently next to hers, an adjoining door presenting the girls who had quickly become the best of friends since forming the group. Sporty shrugged, "I was going to go down to the hotel gym for a workout" she replied, dressed in her trademark baggy tracksuit and Liverpool football shirt.

"Mind if I join you mate?" enquired Mel B "I've got nothing to do today, just mope around here."

Mel C smiled, "No, course not babe," she replied, "I'll be glad of the company." Scary was dressed in a tight leopard print mini-dress, obviously not suitable for working out in, so she said she would go and grab her kit and meet her there, as the hotel's fitness suite was only on the floor above theirs. Sporty Spice nodded and headed out the door and up the stairs to the gym.

Both girls worked out for around an hour and a half before they were both hot and tired. "I'm done" panted Scary, "I'm off back to my room for a shower, you coming too Mel?" Sporty was jogging on the treadmill and breathlessly looked over at her friend "No, I'm going to do a couple more miles, I'll see you at the bar in an hour, OK mate?" Scary lifted her shirt and wiped her sweaty forehead. Sporty spice couldn't help admire the way her dark skin glistened in the light as the little beads of sweat clung to her smooth stomach.

"Alright then," she replied, "Have fun" before she turned and headed towards the gym door. Sporty didn't reply, instead her attention was focused on the way her best friend's curvy round ass swayed in her tight black shorts, as she sauntered out of the room. She felt her breath quicken, more than was normal for this intensity of exercise, she had clearly become attracted to her dark skinned band-mate and friend. There was no denying that she was attractive, but so were all the other girls and she felt no attraction to them. She attempted to shake the thoughts from her mind and continued her run for another 5 minutes or so. It was no good, she couldn't get the lustful thought out of her mind and she was becoming concerned about her feelings for her beautiful friend.

She wondered if a cold shower would do the trick, after all she had agreed to meet her later in the bar and knew if she wasn't careful she might alarm Scary, by staring at her fabulous body. She switched off the running machine and wiped her dripping brow with her towel before heading out of the door and down the stairs to her floor. She slipped the key in the lock, turned the handle and entered her luxury apartment suite, slipping off her warm training shoes, leaving them by the door, which she then closed and re-locked behind her. She tossed her gym towel on the floor next to the bed and got a clean one from the cupboard before peeling off her sweaty shirt and loose-fitting pants before heading to the bathroom in her sports bra and briefs. As she entered the bathroom, she heard the shower was switched on and immediately covered her scantily clad body with the towel, unaware of the identity of the intruder.

Sporty put one hand against the shower curtain, still firmly clutching the long bath towel against herself with the other before pulling the curtain back and shouting. From the shower turned a stunned looking Mel B clutching her breasts with one hand and covering her privates with a sponge, with the noise from the shower she hadn't heard Sporty enter and her yelling had given her a fright. "Bloody hell Mel, you scared the living daylights out of me, I thought I was supposed to be the scary one!" she chuckled as she relaxed from her shock.

Mel stared her for a moment, the way the white suds ran seductively along her curvy sensuous torso and along her long shapely thighs. Although she had successfully obscured her genitals from view, her one small hand was hardly sufficient to cover both of her full round breasts and great handfuls of soft brown-tit flesh spilled out from around her widespread fingers.

There was certainly nothing scary about her, thought Sporty, as her mind was once again filled with impure thoughts about her now naked soapy pal. "What are you doing in my shower," muttered Sporty, not minding one bit the reason for her more than welcome intrusion. Mel B explained that she was having trouble with the shower in her own room and had slipped through the connecting door to use hers as she thought she wouldn't be back for a while. "You don't mind do you love?" she asked, as Mel C tried to take her eyes from her fabulous naked body.

"Er… no of course not mate….," she stammered, finally managing to lift her eyes to her friend's smiling face "……I'll go and wait outside until you've finished. Mel B chuckled, "Don't be daft…." She said calmly "…….you can jump in here with me, we all look the same, you've nothing I haven't got myself." Mel C squirmed with discomfort at her friend's kind offer muttering "Huh, that's what you think" to herself, before refusing the offer Mel B had made. "Come on, stop messing about" she responded "Strip off and jump in, you can come and wash my back for me."

Mel C felt her breath begin to quicken again, how she desperately wanted to comply with Scary's request, but how could she, she wasn't like other women. Again she refused the offer. Mel B looked at her sternly, she seemed to be getting genuinely annoyed with her friend's immature behaviour and, more seriously, offered again "Come on Mel for pity's sake, anyone would think you fancied me or something!"

Mel C felt her stomach sink, if she didn't get in with her she may tell the rest of the band she was a bit funny, and then maybe they'd find out about her secret.

She had to get into the shower and she knew it.

She reached up and pulled the bra top over her head, revealing her smallish, but perfectly formed hard pink breasts. Mel B smiled, "There, that didn't hurt did it, honestly" she said as she turned back to the shower rubbing the soap filled sponge over her long slender arms. Mel C dropped the long fluffy towel to the floor, and looked over at Mel B, good she thought, she's not looking.

Placing her thumbs cautiously inside the elasticated waistband of her large lycra-style underpants, all the while glancing over to the shower as she slowly lowered them inch-by-inch. She took her eyes away from the shower as Scary Spice was washing her long frizzy hair and had her eyes closed to stop the shampoo running into her eyes. Glancing down at her groin, she continued to carefully slide down the tight, constricting pants until the top of her thick dark pubic hair met her vision. With one last cautious look over to her occupied friend, she slid the pants down further.

This is where her "differences" became obvious.

Whereas most women's pubes formed a neat triangle along the crotch to the vagina, hers forked in the middle and continued onto the top part of her thin athletic thighs.

In the middle of this unique arrangement of hair hung a long thick veiny penis, with two big heavy balls hanging freely below it.

She had managed to get through school P.E. lessons with a combination of forged sicknotes, phoney appointments, imaginary 'women's trouble', and good old fashioned truancy, but this time she was in grave danger of being caught out.

Mel B had by know finished her hair, which in contrast with its usual vibrant bushy appearance now clung to her back and the sides of her face, as it hung heavy with the water. She stared out at Mel C, who fortunately had her back to her and, rubbing her eyes called out to her "Come on babe, I need you to scrub my back," Mel C breathed in deeply and tucked her thick cock and balls between her legs, giving the feminine triangle of pubic hair one would expect to find there.

"Coming," she replied nervously as she waddled awkwardly towards the cubicle. As she entered the cubicle with her friend Mel B reached over her shoulder and handed Sporty a soap covered sponge. Mel C took the sponge in her hand and squeezed it, releasing a creamy white lather to its surface. She took the dripping sponge and placed it gently on Mel's chocolate brown coloured back, her hands trembling as she smoothed the lather across her soft ebony flesh, watching lustfully as the rivulets of water and soap trickled down her back and between her soft peachy bum cheeks. Sporty was now panting hard as she felt herself becoming more and more aroused as her bare wet hands rubbed the soapy suds over Scary's yielding flesh.

Mel B purred contentedly "Mmmmm that feels nice" she said softly as her friend's hands caressed her naked body.

Suddenly, with the soft appreciative moaning of her fantasy dream woman her thighs were forced slightly apart, as her stiffening penis sprang back between her thighs, brushing Mel B's cute round ass on it's journey forward. Mel B jumped as it dragged across her buttocks.

"What's that?" she asked inquisitively as the pressure was removed from her bottom. Mel C stood frozen to the spot, unable to think of a suitable explanation. As no answer was forthcoming, Mel B turned round quickly to see for herself what had happened behind her. The soap on her body had enabled Mel C's trembling hands to remain on her skin as she spun round sharply and were now placed over her big round chocolaty toned bosoms.

Mel B looked down in the area which the unknown feelings had emanated from. Her eyes widened, and her jaw dropped as she was confronted with Mel C who's face was red with embarrassment, stood before her, with outstretched hands placed tenderly on her ample bosom, with her long thick penis swelling as she watched it. "Oh my god!" she gasped as she watched it grow and stiffen in front of her, "Is that real?"

Mel C continued to lovingly fondle at her best friends perfect fleshy tits, somewhat annoyed at her band-mates stupid question "Of course it's real," the feel of her ebony goddess causing it to reach its full impressive length and hardness, until it pointed straight upwards between the girls' naked glistening bodies. Mel B continued to gawp at Sporty's now throbbing dick," So that's why you wear those baggy tracksuit bottoms" she uttered still somewhat disbelievingly at the bizarre sight before her.

"Exactly," she replied, "I could hardly walk round in those skimpy outfits you lot parade around in with this hanging there could I?"

Mel B laughed nervously at Mel C's flippant remark feeling her own body tingle and her nipples begin to harden under the firm hands of the shemale superstar. Mel C took her partner's hardening nipples as a sign of her own arousal, and began to feel more relaxed with the awkward situation. Scary offered an hand forward, she had obviously become aroused by touching her naked body so surely she wouldn't mind her curiosity, however she asked anyway "Can I touch it?" Mel C was secretly thrilled at the prospect but managed to disguise her feelings of sheer horny lust and calmly muttered, "If you want to."

Within seconds her slender fingers were gently stroking along the length of Mel C's cock causing her to tremble with excitement. Mel B looked down as she watched her long dark fingers wrap firmly around her friend's engorged genitalia. Sporty gasped with pleasure as she felt the warm soapy digits encircle her already aching erection. She gave Scary's tits a little squeeze, bringing a sultry smile to the pouting lips of their owner.

Mel B's hand, lubricated by the wet soap running along her arms, began to slide her hand slowly along Mel C's rigid tool. Mel C leaned over towards Scary Spice, whispering softly in her ear, "Mmmmmmm….that's nice," before lowering her head and kissing Scary softly on her fantastic fleshy boobs, tweaking her long black nipples to full hardness as she sucked greedily at each one in turn.

Mel B was getting equally turned on as she began to properly wank at the thick veiny "Chick Dick" between their female figures.

Sporty could tell that Scary was enjoying it just as much as she was and was eager to take things further. "Now you know what it feels like, why don't you see what it taste's like?" As an extremely sexy looking woman, Mel B had obviously sucked more than her fair share of hard male cock, and she was sure a female cock would taste no different, but she was keen to get it in her mouth all the same. "Would you like that, you dirty bitch," whispered Mel B, as she dropped slowly to her knees. Mel C stroked her cheek lovingly with the back of her hand, "You know I would, more than anything" she replied as she watched Scary spice's lips part to take in her rock hard member. She closed her eyes and ran her fingers through Mel B's silky long hair as she felt her mouth close around the base of her schlong.

Sporty was amazed that Mel had managed to take her entire length straight down her throat in one go, she was obviously a well experienced cock-sucker! Mel C rubbed her slender fingers over her firm toned stomach as she slowly moved her hand up towards her delicate muscular breasts. It was true what people said about tongue studs aiding fellatio, she thought as she rolled her little pink nipple between her fingers, feeling the cold gold piercing digging into the bottom of her shaft as Mel B's tongue flicked along it as she continued to frantically suck on Sporty Spice's twitching pole, her left hand slipped between her pale defined legs, stroking gently at her scrotum.

Mel B was eager to see if a female cock was capable of ejaculation, and her sucking became more urgent. Mel C felt her balls tighten in Scary Spice's tender hand; she was about to get her answer. Mel C grabbed Scary's head and pushed it violently onto her cock, so her thick wiry pubes tickled her nose and cheeks and grunted as her cock jolted in Mel B's throat, firing a rapid shot of creamy seed straight down her gullet. Mel B was unmoved by the sudden introduction of her ejaculate and calmly gulped it straight down into her belly. Mel C then slid her cock back out slightly, so as to fill her mouth with her spunk, rather than let her have it all to herself. As he continued to spray Mel B's tonsils with her hot cum, her lips remained firmly clamped around her partner's big fat hairy cock as she milked every drop of jism from her now softening dick.

When she had finished cumming, Mel B looked up at Sporty, and as she grinned at her, small trickles of spunk ran from he corners of her mouth.

Mel C lifted Scary up gently and looked deep into her dark twinkling pupils she leaned forward and placed her mouth over Mel B's lips, which she willingly parted, letting the gooey spunk flow freely between their open mouths.

Mel C felt her hand stray down to her partner's neatly trimmed bush as she ran her index finger along Mel B's dripping gash. She felt the lips separate with her touch and she slipped her first two fingers deep inside her moist pink slit. Although Mel C had none of her own, she quickly found Mel B's hard little clit and prodded at it firmly, finger-fucking her to several noisy orgasms as little pools of semen were exchanged between the young womens' lashing tongues.

As both girls eventually swallowed their share of the spunk, Mel B's orgasms subsided and the pair stood up and washed each other's tingling hot bodies before switching off the shower and wrapping their large bath-towels around their chests, covering their still glowing young bodies. As they entered the re-entered the main area of the hotel room, there was a knock on the door. Mel B unlocked the door and opened it.

Stood there was Victoria, who had returned early from the health spa.

"What are you doing in here Mel?" she enquired, and Mel explained about the situation with the shower in her room. Then Vicky noticed the smelly training shoes by the door, as she entered the room and closed the door behind her. Then she looked on the bed and spied Sporty's discarded tracksuit covered in sweat on the duvet.

Vicky looked at Mel C who was stood closely behind her new lover. "Honestly….." she remarked snootily "….This place is a disgrace!" Mel C felt cheesed off with Victoria's arrogant comment and snapped back at her sharply "God Vicky, just 'cause you're Posh Spice, doesn't mean you're any better than the rest of us you know." Vicky was somewhat taken aback by Sporty's brutal reply. "What do you think Mel," she enquired, directing her question at the genuine female of the two. "I think she's right Vic, I think you need to lose a few heirs and graces you snotty cow," watching as Vicky's smug expression turned to one of surprise.

Then she reached her slender brown-skinned hand behind her and gave Mel C's dick a gentle squeeze, "And I think I might know how."

...Continued In Part Ii-("Not So Posh after all")