Spice Girls Ch. 2

Story Info
Posh spice loses her inhibitions.
2.2k words
4.28
71.7k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Not So "Posh" After All

Victoria was totally stunned at the sudden outburst of the two Mels, she thought they were her friends and she not only felt hurt, but also a sense of betrayal. "I thought you were my friends," she muttered, her voice quivering as she fought to hold back the tears. Mel B reached out a hand to comfort her and put it on her shoulder "We are Vic," she said softly, "We're telling you the truth because we care so much about you." Victoria sniffed as her teary eyes twinkled as she looked up and smiled, "Really," she responded, "Is that the truth?" Sporty Spice responded to Victoria's probing enquiry "Of course it is Vicky mate, you'll enjoy life a lot more if you just go with the flow, rather than criticizing everything all the time."

Victoria wiped a tear from her cheek as her face brightened up, "I suppose I do go on a bit, but I can't help it, it's just the way I am."

Both Mels looked over at her sympathetically, still dressed only in their towels, a fact which Victoria now noticed as strange. "How come you're both fresh from the shower if Scary used yours Sporty?" she asked puzzeldly. Mel B gave Sporty's soft dick another little stroke and grinned, "Mel was scrubbing my back for me, weren't you love" she replied watching another look of disgust appear on Victoria's thin, but pretty face.

"Oh my god…" she spluttered "You were in there naked together, that's disgusting."

Mel C looked disapprovingly at Victoria's offended expression, "That's what we mean, there's nothing wrong with that, we're all girls together, right?" Victoria raised her eyebrows, she had never thought of it like that before "Yeah, I suppose you're right," she concluded, as Sporty Spice breezed past her, wetting her arm as she locked the bedroom door. She then stepped back towards Victoria, and put her arms around her neck, hugging her tightly, giving her a gentle peck on the cheek as she whispered cheekily "We love you anyway Vicky, despite your constant nagging.

Her long wet hair flicked deliberately over Victoria's shoulder and lay over the front of her silky black dress soaking the material through to her skin. "Oh Mel!," she muttered, "…..Look what you've done now you soft thing, my dress is drenched." Mel C winked over at Mel B, who smiled and responded by striding over to her also. She reached out and placed her dark hand on the wet fabric of the elegant black mini-dress her band-mate had on.

Stroking her hand slowly across her chest, lightly skimming her fingers purposefully over Victoria's pert cloth covered breasts.

"She's right you know, its soaking" she complied as Victoria stood, somewhat taken aback by her friend's hand caressing her bosom. "What am I supposed to do know?" she muttered as she felt the water seep through more of her thin dress. "Well, you'll have to take it off Vic," answered Mel B folding her arms across her chest and winking. Before Victoria could answer, Mel C's hands were already unzipping the back of the slinky garment revealing her smooth pale back and the fastening of a red lace bra she had on underneath.

Victoria gasped as her band-mate slipped the dress down over her narrow shoulders. Victoria grabbed at the lowering straps, and said sharply in protest "What the hell do you think you're playing at?" Mel C put her lips close to Victoria's ear, "Relax," she whispered sexily "Just go with the flow" and she pushed Victoria's slender arms away back down to her sides. As she slipped the silky fabric over Victoria's soft skin, she kissed down the length of Victoria's long, elegant neck. Although she didn't like to admit it, the delicate lips of her friend dancing playfully over her cool skin felt good and she subconsciously let out a little sigh. Mel C was further encouraged by the arrival of Victoria's soft moaning, and she ran her hand along Victoria's impossibly thin stomach.

Victoria was really enjoying it now and closed her eyes to take in the glorious sensations shooting through her fragile body.

Mel B could clearly see that Victoria had lost her stern edge and she was getting into it. She reached out and grabbed her hand, lifting it to her face and planting feathery kisses on each fingertip before tracing the outline of her sensual lips with her outstretched index finger.

Scary Spice watched as Victoria's face lit up at her involuntary exploration of Mel B's gorgeous full lips. Mel B then took her hand and lowered the towel to the floor, before placing Victoria's trembling hand on her soft rope breast, Victoria gasped as she realised what she was touching, but quickly found it fascinating, rubbing her hand all over it before opening her eyes to see the smiling approval on the face of the dark skinned temptress as she stood naked before her.

Mel B was tingling as her breast was lovingly caressed, and her hands strayed down to her hairy pussy.

Victoria stared for a moment, as she watched Scary Spice stoke her hand over her exposed vagina, before lifting her other arm willingly and grabbing the squidgy ripe flesh of Mel's other breast, until she was roughly kneading the brown tit flesh in her hands, all the while, Mel C's tongue flicking over the milky white skin of her bony shoulders and back, she had unsnapped the bra fastening and opened it away, to five her lips unrestricted access to her wonderfully smooth back. Victoria was eager to taste female flesh herself and leaned her body forward so she could press her lipstick-coated mouth against Mel B's fantastic boobs.

Scary was taken by surprise as Victoria's lips were soon clamped around her long black nipple and her middle finger slipped inside her well moistened fanny. Mel C, had now grabbed her towel and dropped it to the ground as well. Victoria was eager to copy what the other girl's were doing and she released one hand from around Scary's breast and reached backwards, her intention being to find Sporty's wet vagina with it. However as she slipped her hand over Sporty's bumpy abs her hand met not a set of fleshy moist cunt lips, but a long hard shaft of rigid gristle. As her hand touched it, it quickly recoiled and she ceased suckling on Mel B's heaving breast. Turning round to see, her dress slipped off all the way, and fell to the floor, joining the other girl's towels, her unfastened bra following quickly afterwards.

"Shit" she screamed with shock, astounded as she swore for the first time she could recall.

Mel C stood proudly, thrusting her hips in Victoria's direction "You like my cock, Vicky?" she grinned as she watched Victoria's eyes gaze slowly along its length. As she opened her mouth to reply, her voice was interrupted by Mel B, who was staring at Victoria's slim naked body. "Bloody hell Vic, you call yourself posh, you've got no knickers on you dirty slag!"

Mel C also stared down at Victoria's naked bottom, her gaze concluding the same absence of panties.

Mel C slapped Victoria's ass hard with her flat palm, causing Victoria to jump, and her once pale cheek to redden where she had just been struck. "You're a naughty girl," she snapped "You need to be punished!"

She pushed Victoria over onto the bed, where she lay flat spread-eagled, awaiting her punishment eagerly. Mel B slowly sauntered over to where she lay, her fleshy breasts swaying as she moved. Mel C joined her namesake at the foot of the bed as they stood watching Victoria as she explored her nakedness with newfound enthusiasm, her thin body being delicately explored by her own fragile fingers. Mel B, looked at Mel C and grinned slyly, "Look at the dirty bitch, she can't get enough, I think it's only fair we should help her out, we are her friends after all, would you like that Vic?"

Victoria didn't speak, just nodded enthusiastically as her fingers played with her shaven pussy. Mel C turned back to Mel B and revealed the plan of action, "You eat her little cunt out, and I'll keep her nice and quiet" she instructed, before taking her place straddling Victoria's narrow chest. Mel B knelt on the floor and spread Victoria's legs as wide as she could, she lowered her head and kissed Victoria's twitching cunt before rapidly flicking out her tongue and licking along the length of her friend's burning wet slit.

She reached up her hands and pulled apart Victoria's thick fleshy pussy lips and sucked at the opening it created noisily, causing Victoria to open her mouth to scream with delight, however, her noise was muffled as Mel C grabbed the headboard firmly with both hands and leaned her athletic body hover Victoria's petite torso. Sliding her buttocks smoothly across Victoria's perfectly formed little breasts; she forcefully shoved the length of her thick cock deep into Victoria's mouth, which had to stretch to accommodate the wide girth of Mel C's swollen member.

Nevertheless, despite her mouth being over filled, she still tried as hard as she could to suck hard on the cock which was pressing right against the back of her throat causing her to wretch each time Sporty thrust forward, trying to shove the fat head of her dick into her gullet. Mel B was still frantically munching away at Victoria's eager beaver and as she had now found sticky Vicky's hard bud, the juices were gushing freely and abundantly from her cunt, soaking Mel's face with clear sweet nectar.

"Mmmmmmm……you're pussy tastes so good!" she purred as she momentarily took a rest from her meal. Mel C was now getting a really expert blow-job from Victoria's little mouth and was very close to cumming. Informing both girls of her imminent ejaculation, she slipped her saliva coated cock from inside Victoria's stretched mouth, causing it to spring back to its natural petite size. Mel B got up from between Victoria's legs and walked over to Where Mel C was positioned, Victoria's pussy juice dripping onto her tits and stomach as it ran from her chin in abundance. The two Mels kissed hungrily sharing the unique flavour of Victoria's cum as Mel B grabbed Sporty's hard shaft and began to milk it hard towards Victoria's beautiful face.

Victoria was writhing with lust as she watched the two girls eagerly share her juices before begging for Mel C to cum on her tits. Mel C slid back slightly, so she was now sat on Victoria's trim abdomen, and Mel B's hand was merely a blur as she frantically tugged her partner to orgasm. Biting on Mel B's pouting lip as they kissed, her cock momentarily jerked from Scary's spices grasp, before it was quickly recovered and streams of white lumpy jism splashed across Victoria's delicate little titties. Mel B milked hard as wave after wave spewed forth from her throbbing bell-end coating Victoria's entire chest liberally with her spunk, the colour of her milky white seed almost matching Victoria's elegant porcelain skin.

Mel C climbed off Vicky's belly and knelt beside her chest on the left hand side of the bed, Mel B taking up an identical position on the right. Both girls then leaned over and grabbed a handful of her boobs and began to lick the spunk from Victoria's semen-drenched bosom.

Victoria looked down jealously as she watched the girls selfishly gobble up the spunk from her own pretty tits and asked to taste some herself.

Mel B, already somewhat satisfied by the considerable amount of spunk she had quickly guzzled, not to mention the mouthfuls of Victoria's sticky juices she had previously consumed, she sucked up a big mouthful of salty jism and carefully held it in her mouth as she approached Victoria's open mouth.

Mel B opened her mouth from some 3 feet above Vicky's and watched as the thick Spunk streamed from her lips, into Vicky's waiting mouth, like a mother bird feeding her chicks, Once the last of the loose cum had passed between the two, Mel B rolled her long pink tongue around the cavities of her mouth gathering up all the remaining seed she had, and lowered her head to around six inches away from Victoria's. She could feel the hot panting breath coming from Vicky's mouth and nostrils as she awaited her final feed.

Staring deep into Victoria's sexy dark eyes, she rocked her head back before flicking forward and violently spitting the little pellet of jism straight down Victoria's throat, causing her to splutter and cough as she momentarily choked on it, before her throat relaxed and she gulped it down into her stomach with the rest.

Victoria watched as Mel C finished off the last of her own cum from over her breasts and stared down at her now softening cock. Both Mels collapsed exhaustedly on the large soft bed throwing their arms across Victoria's slim waist. Although both girls were visibly well-spent from this, and their previous sexual shenanigans, Victoria still had a twinkle in her eye.

Looking up at the ceiling her hand once again strayed towards her cunt, "I need to be fucked" she yelled, trying to desperately rouse her dozing partners. Mel C and Mel B both looked up at her, as she frantically tried to satisfy the burning desires in her aching pussy with her fingers, "And you will be Vic, good and hard like the slut you are, but not today mate!" said Mel C, as both Sporty and Scary Spices drifted off to sleep, wondering what they unleashed!