Spice Plantation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Judy wasn't quite done. She took a short length of quarter inch wide velvet ribbon and made a small slip knot, not unlike a noose, in one end. This she looped around my swollen balls and snugged tight around the aching spheres before tying a weight which must have been nearly a pound to the other end. As she lowered the weight and I felt its pull on my swollen testicles, still another groan escaped my lips. Judy stood and again kissed me, running her hot tongue around my mouth and neck. She touched a switch and the dildo buried in my rear began to vibrate.

She continued to stroke and tease me for a good fifteen or twenty minutes. The intensity of all of this "torture" was already about to drive me nuts and Judy's continual sexual teasing did nothing to relieve my condition. But she wasn't content to let it go at even this. Suddenly she stepped back and picked up a cat. She held it up in front of me so I could see the sinuous strands of the leather tails before she began to swing it at my bound body.

Judy and I are not into real pain and torture, but sometimes we do play fairly rough. Now each stoke of the whip left its nine stinging trails across my skin and most elicited a cry or squeal. She whipped my ass especially well, but did not limit herself, delivering blows to almost every part of my body. This went on for a long time. I was straining against my bonds, tears often filled my eyes, and I jerked hard at nearly every stroke, but I never even thought of using a safework. I was aroused more than I could ever remember and each lash, although it often hurt like hell, brought me higher.

Finally Judy stopped the whipping and moved behind me. Suddenly the vibrating shaft embedded in my rear jumped to a new and more intense level of stimulation as she turned it to a higher setting. Then she was kneeling in front of me, her wet mouth engulfing the head of my rampant cock, hot tongue swirling into the tip and around the swollen head. Her hands roamed my tortured skin, stroking across hot lines left by the whip and into seemingly every sensitive crease I possessed. I strained on my toes in response to both the vibrating shaft penetrating my rectum and to Judy's incredibly erotic activities until I could no longer hold back and began to spurt jet after jet of my pent up fluids into her hot and sucking mouth.

When it was over Judy lowered the stand and I relaxed my feet back flat on the floor while she removed first the clamps and then my bonds.

We hugged and kissed deeply and I said, "That was incredible! I don't think I could handle much more - especially now - but sometime I'd like to do it again."

Judy smiled and whispered into my ear as her tongue slid around inside its edge, "I loved it too, Stud. But I'm not quite done with you yet." I started to protest and she added, "Don't worry, not quite so intense."

She led me over to the padded bench and soon I was at its end, ankles spread and fastened, and bent forwards along the length of soft leather. Then Judy began to lightly stoke my sides. I began to squirm but she merely intensified her attack and soon I was laughing uncontrollably as she continued to tickle me. Judy would lightly touch me, her fingers just barely brushing the skin, in all my most sensitive places - except my cock which was now once again rigid and swollen. When I was laughing so hard I could hardly breathe, she would relent and her attack would slacken until I caught my breath. She mixed this tickling with sexy caresses using fingers, tongue and her hard nipples. The feel of her hot, wet tongue moving from the top of my ass crack up my back and down my flank nearly drove me mad again. Then those sharp, white teeth would nip at my thigh or buttock and a tapered finger would move from the back of my balls up to my distended anus.

Judy continued this treatment for a half hour and I was nearly crying in frustration. Then she stopped and moved over to the wall again for a minute. From my bound position I couldn't see what she was doing or getting and when she moved back behind me I trembled in anticipation. A soft suede flogger slapped my ass and then my back. The blows were not really hard enough to hurt much, but on top of the stimulation I had been receiving served to arouse me even more.

Judy delivered a dozen strokes and then I suddenly felt the end of what I took to be another dildo against my stretched anus. This pressed inwards, its surface well lubricated even though my rear passage was still slick from our earlier activity. The dildo seemed to press inwards forever and just when I thought I couldn't take any more I felt Judy's long, bare legs press against my own. Her hips pressed my hot buttocks and I suddenly realized she was using a strap on to ream my rear passage.

As I have said, Judy and I have found we like anal sex, at least when she is on the receiving end. We have played with anal dildos, Judy using one to ravish my rear, and both of us have enjoyed the sensations. But never before had she used a strap on tool and the feel of her pressing her body forwards against my own as the shaft embedded itself farther inside me was incredible. I instantly decided I loved being the one fucked - at least by this beautiful and sexy creature.

After several slow in and out strokes Judy murmured, "Enjoying this, Lover?"

"More than I would have ever imagined," I answered enthusiastically. "Do you like it?"

"I've always wondered what it would be like to be on this end of a fuck. It's even better than I imagined. I'm glad you like it." Then we quit talking as Judy increased the speed of her strokes and soon I was shooting my load onto the floor as Judy arched hard against me. I could even feel her contractions transmitted through the plastic cock as she reached her own climax.

Afterwards, Judy released me and we headed to the shower where we spent a long time kissing, hugging, and washing each other under the stream of warm water. At last we dried off - but didn't dress - and went upstairs to find some lunch to bring back to the bedroom where I once again built up the fire.