Spice Plantation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last the striping with the crops stopped and once again Susan approached. She stretched up on tip toe and brushed her lips against mine as her hand lightly caressed my throbbing cock. "I think you like that, Lover," she whispered, as Jenny and Deborah began to run their hands over my abused rear end. Then all three girls stepped slightly away and Joan approached. I looked at the instrument Joan was carrying and nearly lost my resolve to let this new experience continue. She was holding a single tailed leather whip. It had a handle which was perhaps two feet in length and carried a single, tapering tail nearly five feet long. The leather looked soft, but I knew such a weapon could cut a man deeply and leave him scared for life. I didn't fear that this would happen - I trusted all the women too much for that worry. But I was sure it would hurt worse than either of the previous torments and I wasn't sure I could handle it.

Again Susan must have read my eyes because she came close once more and whispered, "You can take it, Darling. We've all felt it and managed. Just lose yourself to the feeling." She let her hand slide slowly down from my face, across my chest and stomach, and along my turgid rod. Joan moved behind me, out of my sight, and I tensed for the first blow. Time seemed to stand still and it felt like an hour before I finally began to let my muscles relax slightly. At that instant the sinuous leather ribbon sailed through the air and struck my right cheek. It wrapped across my buttocks, forming itself to the curve of my rear, and the tip of the flashing tail continued on around my thigh and landed with a searing snap against the front of my left thigh at the point where it met my body. It felt like molten iron had been dropped in a line across my flesh and a puddle spilled in the crease of flesh where my leg met my body. I screamed. I make no excuses. It hurt like nothing I had ever felt before. But in some incomprehensible way it also stimulated and excited. The blow drove my body forward against the post, but it also seemed to drive my hips, led by my stiff rod, forward and I felt an overwhelming sexual excitement as through my tool were sliding into the tightest and hottest of women imaginable. Joan paused for several seconds as I got my breath back. She must have realized at about the same time I did myself that I was not going to call out "red." Another searing blow wrapped itself across my rear and around to my right thigh this time. Again I cried out and again I felt the unbelievable sexual excitement as my hips and rigid member strained forward.

Just before Joan struck again, Susan moved forward and dropped to her knees in front of me. She leaned forward and when the third stroke burned its trail across my tormented flesh and drove my hips forward with an unstoppable thrust, Susan's warm, wet mouth engulfed me and her hot tongue slid over the head of my member as it shoved deeply into her willing mouth. Joan gave me another four lashes, each of which left a hot, red welt, but did not break or otherwise damage the skin. And each time I pushed hard into Susan's mouth as she licked and sucked encouragement. When the last stroke landed and I rammed my hips forward, I lost any semblance of control and released my juices in several hot, hard spurts into Susan's hungry mouth. As I hung limply from my bonds I realized with surprise I had never even thought of trying to stop the flogging, even when those terrible burning strokes landed on my skin.

The girls began to release me from the post and all four pressed against me, their hot, bare bodies and willing mouths beginning to arouse me once more even so soon after that exhausting climax. They held me for several minutes, letting me rest. I thought I was finished, but then Joan informed me that I had just begun.

The five of us remained in the shed for another three hours. During this time I was bound in several positions to a number of different punishment benches and frames. I had my rear assaulted with wood and leather paddles, a leather tawse, and several different cats. I received two strokes from a bamboo cane, but I was told - as if I couldn't tell on my own - that these were too severe for general play punishments. I was also subjected to several other torments. A couple of times the girls used metal spring loaded clamps with serrated edges - alligator clips, Bob and George call them - to attach to my nipples. These provide a searing pain which soon dims to a dull throb and then hurts like the blazes again when they are removed.

Another time I was tied bent forward along one of the punishment benches, my legs spread, my rear arched up and available. The girls whipped me again with the cats and then suddenly I felt a finger touch my anus. The finger, which I found to be Susan's, was covered with a slick grease of some kind - later I was told it was petroleum jelly. She pushed her finger into my rear and began to twist it around. I was surprised when this intrusion resulted in nearly instant arousal, but Susan has since told me that digital stimulation of the male prostrate gland almost always produces this result. Whatever the reason I can't deny that the feeling was extraordinary. She played with me for a couple of minutes and then removed her finger. But a few seconds later something else, which I was later to discover was a greased piece of a broom handle, was pressed against my nether opening. I had never imagined that being penetrated here could result in such exquisite sensations! The girls used this tool to demonstrate their side of sexual penetration for ten or fifteen minutes while taking turns applying their mouths to my again excited - and now slightly sore - rod. At last, as Joan was moving the slick shaft quickly in and out of my bottom, I again shot a large load into Jenny's welcoming throat.

At last I was so sore and exhausted that the girls decided I had been sufficiently "initiated" and they released me. Susan took me back to her hut, stopping in the bath house long enough to clean me up, and put me to bed for the night.

Today I do feel sore in a number of places, but really I have only a few actual hurting spots. Most of the marks have disappeared already and my desire has returned full force as Susan and I proved three times before we finally got out of bed for lunch. I am beginning to understand the fascination with bondage and punishment.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I sat up, closed the journal, and took a long drink of water. I looked over at Judy and saw that she was breathing quite fast. "That is hot!" she said. "I really wish I had met your aunt and uncle. They sound like really 'alive' people." Judy and I were once talking about what made people sexy. We, of course, mentioned things like physical attraction, interest in sex, and so on, but we finally agreed that the main thing all really sexy people had in common was something we called "aliveness," meaning that they had an appetite for life in most of its many aspects. Such people seem to radiate a glow of wanting to do and experience things and we have found that this attitude generally carries over to their sexual activity as well.

I stroked her bound body, letting my hands slip across her breasts and hard nipples and then bent forward to kiss and suck each of the firm nubs. In another couple of minutes I was plunging into her very willing body, driving myself hard against her as she strained against the ropes holding her to the lounge. Her feet were loose so she was able to clamp them tightly behind my back and soon both of us were lost in a sweating climax as I drove her hard against the leather surface of the lounge and she used her hard leg muscles to try to pull me in even deeper.

As we emerged from our lust induced high, I pulled back slightly and looked down at this beautiful woman. Judy and I had begun this relationship with the idea of hot and free sex, but over the last couple of months had become very good friends as well as lovers. I was now beginning to believe it was becoming something else. I didn't yet use the word love even to myself, but it was there, hovering in the back of my mind. And surprisingly I didn't find the idea at all frightening. In fact, quite the opposite.

At last I released her and we headed for the shower and then into the kitchen to find something for supper. We carried trays back into the bedroom and built up the fire once more. I could get used to spending weekends naked with Judy, rarely straying from the fireplace and then only to the kitchen to get food or to the playroom for dessert.

It had long since grown dark out again, but now the roads had been cleared and no more snow was falling. Judy snuggled her bare body against me and nuzzled my neck with her lips. She lifted her mouth to my ear, ran her tongue lightly around the inside of the shell, and whispered, "Why don't you tie me over the horse, warm my bottom, and then fuck my ass, Lover? Then we can go to bed and spend a few hours just making love."

This sounded like an offer I was not going to refuse. I glanced at the closed bound volume and decided it could wait until morning. After all, we still had one more day of the long weekend and there was only a little of my uncle's journal left. It looked like this weekend was going to really work out all the way around.