Spice Plantation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see she was becoming very aroused and after a few more minutes stopped dragging the tails. I quickly found a small butt plug, an eight inch dildo covered with small, flexible protrusions, and a tube of lube. I didn't need any lube for the dildo as Judy was already dripping. I worked the sizable shaft into her willing tunnel and twisted it while moving it in and out several times. Then I dipped my finger into the lube and began to slick her nether hole, pushing my finger deeply into her rectum and twisting it out again. After a minute of this, I lubed the butt plug and began to press it home. This particular plug was not overly large - about an inch and a quarter at the large bulge - but it was nearly nine inches long. I slowly worked it in and out until the bulge popped inside and her anus closed tightly around the narrow portion of the shaft, leaving only the wide, flat portion showing.

Judy was squirming against the bench, breathing fast. I tugged the nipple clamps again and then turned on the vibrator in the dildo. Her muscles immediately tensed and I heard her gasp. I picked up the whip and snapped a couple of quick strokes against her taut rear. "Try to hold off as long as you can," I said. She responded with a quick nod and a visible effort to control her mounting excitement.

I stepped back and began to whip her. I concentrated on her bottom, but sent occasional lashes against her back, thighs, flanks, and bound breasts. I increased the strength of the strokes and soon her rear was a warm red, crossed by darker red lines. Judy was twisting hard in her bonds, rubbing herself against the rapidly warming smooth surface of the bench, and breathing hard. She was crying out with many of the strokes and also moaning in sexual arousal.

After about ten minutes of this flogging, Judy suddenly cried out, "I can't hold off any longer. Whip me, Paul!"

Unlike my great uncle I am not an expert with a single tailed whip. Generally we like the feel of our cats although sometimes when we want a little extra sting we'll use a crop. Now I delivered another three very hard strokes with the cat and then exchanged it for a slender, leather covered crop. I brought this shaft down hard across her taut ass, leaving an immediate line while the leather flap at the end produced a loud slap and a triangular red mark of its own on her thigh. Judy screamed and started to convulse in orgasm. I laid another three strokes across her inviting rear as she continued to shudder through the rest of her climax.

As her breathing slowed slightly I ran my hand over her abused bottom. "Want more?" I asked.

"Yes!" she practically screamed. "More and then fuck me."

I gave her bottom a slap and then began to pull the dildo from her pussy as still another spasm grasped her. Leaving the long butt plug in place, I picked up the cat and began to once again whip her sweating flesh. The height of the bench placed me above her and I struck fairly hard, but Judy's continued excitement assured me I wasn't going overboard. My own cock had been sticking our rock hard for most of the last half hour and now was beginning to feel strained almost to the point of hurting. I continued to whip her willing body while grasping my own member in my left hand. Judy was crying out at each stroke, was also calling out encouragement, but I was nearing the limit of my restraint. Suddenly she screamed at a particularly hard blow and cried, "Now, Paul! Now! Fuck me!"

I immediately dropped the whip and moved between the cantilevered shelves holding her legs. Now the reason I had constructed the bench at this particular height became apparent. The level was such that I had only to move forward and my swollen member aligned itself with her grasping lips. I pushed forward and embedded myself to the hilt in a single stroke. I leaned forward and roughly grasped her breasts, playing with the clamped nipples. Judy cried out again and in all too short a time I was shooting what seemed a pint of my juices inside Judy's hot and wet body.

I lay against her for a couple of minutes as we returned to earth and then began to remove her bonds. When she was free, we kissed in a long, deep embrace. "Oh, Lover, I needed that," Judy whispered when we broke the kiss.

"Me, too, Lover," I replied. "I'm even sure I'm going to need it again later."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that," she answered. Then she pulled back slightly. "But right now I'm starving. How about some lunch?"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," I replied as I picked her up and sat her on a nearby table. I pushed her back and buried my face in her wet slit. Judy gasped as my tongue shot out and I began to lick and suck at her clit. It took only another minute or so before she was once again coming in a hard orgasm. When she recovered she stood down from the table and, with a wicked gleam in her eyes, dropped to her knees and proceeded to clean my cock. Not too surprisingly her "cleaning" resulted in a renewed swelling and before long I was shooting another load as she sucked greedily.

Once more we came back to reality and I said, "Wonderful, Lover. But maybe we should catch a quick shower and then see about some lunch of the other kind."

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me again. Then she gave me a slap on the ass and quickly headed over to the shower with me following right behind her.