Spice Up Your Life! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Wong disengaged, Teoh lay on his side in front of the girl, facing her. Guiding her free leg to wrap around his buttocks, the man entered her. In the process, Lin could feel her clitoris rubbing against the movements of his thrusts. She was really enjoying herself, and the best part was that she was also being paid for this. As she put one arm around his back, she could still feel the other man behind her, moving and pressing his groin and belly on her back. His rigid cock was teasing the cleft of her buttocks, making her moan in pleasure.

Spreading her cheeks wide apart and firmly for his good friend, Teoh continued thrusting, knowing that she was slowly building up her climax. His colleague meanwhile had firmly positioned the tip of his cock directly at her anus, and gently began to push forward. At the instant when its helmet slipped a grudging inch inside the rear orifice, Lin reached her orgasm. Her groans were a combination of pleasure and agony, as she felt pain when the cock steadily drove in deeper. "Aarrghh!!!" she screamed, half of the male organ already lodged inside her rear, while Wong himself let out a loud involuntary ecstatic sigh, experiencing a hole that was very much tighter than the earlier one.

She kept on groaning, feeling the strange sensation of having two cocks move together in their respective holes. As the three lay on their sides and moved in rhythm, the girl could not help loving the warm and close skin contact as she was physically sandwiched in between the two middle-aged men. Their ample bodies and flesh helped cushion the discomfort as they hugged and held her firmly, each one concentrating on his own delicate task. Never had she felt so used and abused before, but ironically the present situation also made her determined to be more open to changes and challenges. It was erotic as well, as she experienced the exquisite sexual pleasure these men were bringing to her.

To goad them further, Lin clenched her groin muscles, squeezing their thrusting pistons simultaneously, making them groan out immediately. The movements were smooth and sticky but rather organized, limbs entangled amid the three naked pale bodies. She was constantly kissed on her face and neck, while their hands roamed on her breasts and thighs. "Oohh..." she sighed, never thinking that the night would progress like this.

After spending a satisfying fifteen minutes in that position, Wong pulled out, letting the other man fuck her pussy freely, Lin lying on her back. After a while, he also withdrew, leaving the girl totally unplugged and quiet for a moment. "Come on, get up, my dear," Wong coaxed her, while his colleague walked slowly to the sofa and sat down, gently jerking his cock. Lin got off the bed as she was led to the other man, who took her hand.

"Face away and sit on me," Teoh said to her. She climbed onto the sofa and in a squatting position, she slowly lowered her body, the other man still guiding her. "Gently now..." Teoh cautioned her, holding his cock upright and waiting for her. When they finally made contact, the girl realized that he had aimed for her rear crack, and the organ easily slipped in. She was now sitting on him, the man holding her buttocks, and initially helped to coordinate her movements. When she found her own rhythm, Lin bobbed her body up and down, allowing the cock to slide delicately in and out of her anal passage while the man held her trim waist. Wong stood right in front of them, watching his friend thrusting upwards into the hole, his balls following the motions.

"I gather this is your first time getting fucked right up your butt, eh Lin!" Wong commented, the girl grimacing in slight discomfort. She did not want to tell him that on the boat journey to this country, she had been sodomized twice, apart from the rapes, by her 'master'. The fat fifty-something man, whose wife and young children were sleeping nearby, had occasionally woken her up in the middle of the night, releasing his sexual pressure on her.

"All right," Wong finally said after letting his friend have his share of her ass alone for a few minutes. He came closer, inserting his fore finger into the slightly parted vaginal lips. "I want to join in the fun too, so let's try doing it this way." Teoh stopped moving momentarily, letting the other man position himself and enter the pussy. "Mmm," Lin murmured when the two thick cocks began to move together. Wong had to hold both her legs up awkwardly as he himself squatted in front of her, thrusting, and somehow sitting on the other man's lap as well, although he tried not to. Once again, the girl could feel the beer bellies press against her petite frame, feeling her body squeezed in between.

Wong repositioned himself, lifting his body higher. Holding his friend's shoulders firmly for support, he tried to make himself more comfortable as he moved together, all cramped on the small single-seater. Lin wrapped her arms around the man's neck, pressing their skins close. She looked down to watch the cock slide in and out of her pussy, but her view was mostly blocked by his paunch, which was generously in contact with her stomach. Among the two, she secretly preferred this bespectacled man, who was handsome, physically better, and gentler.

She kissed his lips, forcing them open with her tongue, and the man responded by using his tongue as well. As they French-kissed, Teoh kept on plunging his cock into her ass, enjoying the delights of anal probing, although he knew his enthusiasm for it would never reach the level of his friend's. He was sweating profusely on his back because of his position and the material of the sofa, and was getting a little uncomfortable. Disengaging from her mouth, Wong resumed thrusting into the moaning girl's pussy, the men moving awkwardly.

Teoh sighed in relief when the other two finally stepped down from the sofa. "I almost suffocated...!" he complained jokingly, his cock red and glistening, fresh from the girl's rectum.

"Then come here and let me revive you," Lin told him, and to the other man as well. "Why don't you stand here beside each other and I will suck you both. You like that?" Their faces lit up at her suggestion, and were at her side in no time. Kneeling, she held a cock in each hand and jerked them gently, before her mouth went to each of them one by one. Wong had time to get a can of ice-cold beer from the refrigerator, and started drinking. "Want some?" he offered the other man, who took it and gulped thirstily.

"Aahh!!" sighed Teoh, wiping his mouth on his hand. "I suddenly realize that all these heavy activities can actually drain your energy, what with the sweat from the pumping and all..." His colleague gave a short laugh. "Unless you want a five-minute wham!-bam!-thank you, mam! thing!! This is more like a marathon, an endurance session... We seem to doing not too bad, you know!"

The girl looked at them. "Can you come a little closer to each other? I want to suck both of you together..." she smiled cheekily. The men complied, trying to align their cocks together, but conscious that their beer tummies were getting in the way. Wong took a deep breath, attempting to hold in his paunch, but his friend chuckled. "You think you can do that at this advanced stage? Forget it, man!!" All of them laughed, as they tried nevertheless, and Lin managed to get both the cocks in her mouth, but just barely. She let the tips touch each other and sucked them as the men looked down at the feat.

She finally let them go, and stood up, placing herself in between them. "Let's go back to the bed," one of them suggested, and Teoh went straight back in action, doggying the girl as soon as they were back on the mattress. Lin gladly took the other man's cock and began sucking it, eventually making the organ disappear completely in her mouth, just like what Penny did to him recently. He could feel the glans rubbing against her throat, almost choking her as he thrust gently. The girl then showed off her talent when she took in his hairless balls in her mouth, tenderly sucking the sac, and the man had to moan in appreciation.

"I've got to have your butt again..." he told her, his rigid cock throbbing with urgency in between his legs and his pubic hairs moist with sweat and Lin's saliva. The other man removed himself from his position to allow Wong the place. Holding his tumescence with his left hand and placing it on the dark pucker, he pushed his body forward and the hole opened up, swallowing the organ smoothly. "Uuhh....." Lin groaned, once again receiving the stubby flesh in her anal passage. Bending his legs a little, the man held her waist and confidently pumped into the orifice, his eyes closed, enjoying the exceptional sensation he was experiencing.

His round belly jiggled as he drilled her rear with fetish delight, his cock occupying the tight-fitting space he successfully conquered. He withdrew and entered her pussy, enjoying the two passages in turn as the girl endured the session, letting the man use her body as he wished. Wong then signaled his friend to join him below as he disengaged from her, inserting a finger each from his right hand into her two holes, thrusting simultaneously. Teoh laid down, putting a pillow under his head, and motioned Lin to lie on him. She nodded and came teasingly to him, making herself comfortable on top of the fleshy physique. The man roamed his hands on her body, squeezing her firm buttocks and caressing her smooth skin, before taking hold of his cock and expertly directing it to her young pussy.

They started a medium tempo as the two held each other securely. Indeed, the difference in age and body size made it look as if the man was having sex with his own daughter, especially when the two had some similarity in their looks. Lin caressed his balding head, the scalp shiny with sweat on his top. Wong liked to watch other people fuck, his favourite subjects being Chinese men about his age and shape, as it helped him understand his own sexual desires and habits better. The cock pumped actively into the girl's pussy, while her anus, which was starting to redden a bit, squirmed every now and then, hypnotizing him, calling him seductively.

Unable to resist the silent invitation, he went to her buttocks and caressed the firm cheeks, indicating that he wanted to have her again. They stopped rocking for a few seconds to let him join them, and Wong used this opportunity to enter her tight back door. When he was sufficiently deep inside her, the men started to thrust together. The girl could feel this time there was more determination and force in their movements, as the cocks plunged all the way inside her, separated from each other only by a thin sheath of skin.

Since Wong's position allowed him to move more freely, he increased his rhythm and really began pounding the girl's ass. Gripping her shoulders firmly as he bent his upper body forward, he continued with the same vigor while the man below also tried to emulate his pace. The effect caused Lin to experience a delicately strange sensation as the cocks pumped in frenzy into her holes. The three of them were making lewd and passionate noises that seemed to obliterate other sounds, including the squeaks of the bedsprings and the drone of the air-conditioning unit.

The girl was partly lost in between the men's medium and fleshy frames, their arms clinging around her for support, as their naked and sweaty bodies moved obscenely on the bed. The rear view of the round buttocks humping and the cocks thrusting into the respective holes would surely have made the men's wives faint in horror and disbelief. The thick organs fit snugly as their fat hairless balls that were heavily laden with sperm swayed and slapped against the girl's unblemished skin at each thump.

"Aahhh...!! Teoh suddenly groaned, ejaculating a load of cum inside Lin's pussy. He came some more, his body undergoing a delicious moment as he reached his orgasm. A minute after that as Wong mercilessly continued humping, he too climaxed, spurting deep inside her rectum. "Oohh God....!!!" he moaned as more cum filled the dark passage. The men slowed down their thrusts, letting the remainder of their seed seep out as their organs slowly became soft.

They disengaged from the respective orifices, and the girl lay in between the two satisfied middle-aged Chinese businessmen. "Mmm... I never knew that as we get older, sex becomes more exciting and fulfilling," Wong commented, kissing the girl on her cheeks, and patting his friend, complementing him for the wonderful session.

"Very tiring as well. It was never like this with the wife. Not at all," the other man added, then smiled cheekily. "But of course, it could never be this vigorous with her!"

"I hope she won't want it when I get back... Don't think I can get it up anymore!!" Wong lamented in jest.

Lying silently on the bed, mainly out of exhaustion, Lin kneaded Wong's nipples, while the other man played with hers. The girl could feel the men's fluid oozing out of her pussy and buttocks, and felt relieved that she was having the day off the following day. If most of the clients who bedded her were like this, she would have to be physically able to endure such a fitness test. At least the older men were a little more considerate in their actions than the younger ones, who often thought of themselves only.

Lazily, Wong got up and looked at his shrunken cock, shriveled and short in its foreskin, lost among the long hairs. "I had an excellent time, Lin. You young girls always make us feel very happy and satisfied, because you are so enthusiastic and your holes are tight. Damn...! Wish I could just go to sleep here, but I don't want Penny to look for me if I don't return home..."

"Yeah, right!" Teoh teased him. "A good husband indeed, don't you think so, Lin?" The girl giggled, but did not say anything. Getting off the bed, the men spent the next ten minutes dressing up slowly, already feeling the effects of their bed-romping activities. Opening the door for them, they kissed her good-bye and winked, indicating that they would be back to see her again one day.

One of the girls working in the lounge, Mindy, nudged at Lin when she finally came down the stairs to have a drink at the bar. They saw the two men talk to the owner before leaving the premises, handing him some cash and shaking his hand. "You just had a session with the one with the glasses, Lin?" she asked, looking at her with an inquisitive look as she referred to Wong.

"Mmm... yeah. Why?" She did not want to tell her that she had in fact entertained both of them together.

"Can I ask you something personal? Err... did he fuck you in the ass?"

Lin looked at her and laughed. "Oh... he has got a reputation of doing so, hasn't he? Yeah, as a matter of fact, he really gave me a good and thorough plumbing of my anal passage."

"I thought so," chuckled the woman. "Whenever any of the girls get him as her client, he will always do that. Despite his age and physique, he's quite active and has got a thick, hard cock."

"True. Only wished it was longer. Anyway, I think he's rather cute. Don't you think so?"

"With that round belly of his, you think he's cute? Well... actually cuddly is how I'd describe him. He's nice to put your arms around. But as I said, once he bangs your butt, he's like possessed by the devil. Actually, a lot of these Asian men are like that nowadays. Pussies are just not good enough anymore. They want to stick their cocks up our behinds, especially the older ones."

Lin shrugged. "As he said, he can't do that with his own wife. Surely not."

Mindy agreed. "And it us who get the consequence, although it's quite kinky, you know!" They both giggled, waiting for another half an hour before business closed for the night.

12