Spicing Things Up Ch. 01

Story Info
A married couple try to add a little extra spice.
868 words
4.04
18.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexycilla
sexycilla
31 Followers

My husband and I had been married for 13 years. We were very happily married but one night we decided to spice things up in the bedroom. we had always had a good sex life but we just wanted to try something new and exciting, maybe even a bit risqué. I had always quite liked the idea of being dominated, so when he suggested that we do some role play I jumped at the chance.

We had decided to do it Saturday night, the kids were staying over in my sister's house so we would have the whole house to ourselves. I had bought a few props the week before from an online sex store so we were all set. We started off the night by having a few drinks in our local pub. I hadn't told him what I had bought so you can imagine his surprise when I sent him a picture message of me that I had taken earlier. It was me in the French maids outfit I had bought. After he saw the fairly explicit picture he wanted to leave straight away. But I insisted we stay for another drink, I do love to build the suspense.

After I got us two more drinks (he couldn't go to the bar due to his quite noticeable erection). I gave in and told him we could leave. It took us longer than normal to walk home because he couldn't keep his hands off me. He kept pushing me against walls for a quick snog. I could feel just how excited he was every time he pressed again me. We finally got to our front door but just as I walked through he caught me by the hair and whispered that I had better go get into that sexy outfit and wait in the kitchen for further instructions. The way he took control and ordered me to do something made me gasp in anticipation.

I quickly ran upstairs to do as I was told. He had gone into the shower to cool down a little so I was left standing in the kitchen for ten minutes but the anticipation of what was to come was turning me on so much I couldn't sit still so when he finally came in I was doing the washing up. Ironic I know, I was dressed as a slutty French maid and doing the cleaning.

He came up behind me and put his hands around my waist. I went to stop what I was doing and turn around to kiss him but he stopped me. He told me to continue what I was doing and that if I stopped I would be punished. So reluctantly I continued with my chore. As I was scrubbing away he started kissing my neck and his hands crept up towards my large breasts. My nipples were already hard so he tugged on them through my top. I let out a small moan and he tugged even harder. Then one of his hands slowly rubbed down my side until it reached the end of my surprisingly short skirt. He reached under it to gently caress my ass. As he slowly reached my wet spot he was continuing the now quite rough onslaught of my nipples. I was enjoying this so much I completely forgot about the washing up I was supposed to be taking care of. Lucky for me he noticed I had stopped so as promised he punished me with a quick sharp smack on my naked ass. if i thought this couldnt get hotter I was very wrong.

I continued the task at hand, very slowly. While he found my dripping wet pushy. He started by slowly rubbing my clip and then he gently inserted on finger into me pumping it in and out with a slow rhythm. As he got faster my moans grew louder and I started to rock onto his hand. Then he thrust a second finger in and my knees nearly buckled. I had just finished the dishes so I turned to face him. He slowed his pumping and kissed me passionately. Still his hand never left my breasts, all the time he was caressing and pinching both nipples.

I could feel his hard erection pushing against my hip so I reached to free it but he stopped my hand and said it was too soon and that he had plans for me first. He led me over to the dining table and told me that he was that boss and I was to obey his every wish. I thought I would come there and then at the sound of his voice. He told me to bend over the table and keep still. I did as I was told and he walked out of the room. When he returned I was still half lying on the table. He had gone to our bedroom to get the rest of what I had bought, which was a small spanker and a rope restraint. He gently spanked my bottom and tied my hands to the legs of the table so I couldn't move. I was so turned on I thought I would burst.

sexycilla
sexycilla
31 Followers