Spicing Things Up Ch. 02

Story Info
A married couple tries to add a little extra spice.
1k words
4.34
15k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexycilla
sexycilla
31 Followers

I was craning my neck as far as I could considering I was still tied down onto the table. But try as I might I just couldn't reach him. I was desperate to taste him and drink his juices. I could see his precum glistening on his tip. He was clearly enjoying seeing how desperately I wanted him in my mouth. Finally, after a few more pumps, he got close enough so I could lick the top of his impressive erection. The salty taste of him was like honey to a bee and I let out a loud moan of pleasure. Slowly at first he began to pump his cock in and out of my mouth. But it didn't take him long to quicken his pace. As he ferociously fucked my mouth, one of his hands slowly stroked down my back until it reached my behind. Another sharp smack had me groaning with pleasure again. As I groaned he thrust hard into my open mouth, making me gag slightly, which earned me another slap.

As I was sucking as hard as I could on his juicy cock he slid two fingers deep inside me. I pushed against his hand as much as my unusual position would allow. He let out a deep moan as soon as he felt just how wet I was. Then, much to my surprise, he removed his fingers just as fast. With his other hand he grabbed a fist full of my hair and forced me to look at him. I was shocked to see him slowly raise his other hand to his mouth. I could see my juices glistening on his fingers before he slowly sucked them clean. Seeing him loving my taste so much was the single most erotic thing I had ever seen.

I was so close to cumming I thought if he so much as touched my arm I would explode and I could tell from the veins throbbing in his cock he felt the same. So when he said he needed to leave for a minute I was close to tears. If I had my hands free I would have finished the job myself. But due to the situation I was in I just had to wait for him to return. He was gone for only three minutes but it felt like hours. When he came back into the room he was dripping wet and only at half mast, so I knew he had had a cold shower. But as soon as he looked at me properly he was hard as a rock again.

He came up behind me and got onto his knees. At first he just rubbed my pussy slowly as he gently nibbled my upper thigh. Then he inserted two fingers into me as he bit me hard on the inner thigh. My knees buckled as his mouth found my soft spot and he gently sucked on me. We both let out a soft moan of pleasure. I was in heaven as his fingers pumped into me and his tongue teased my clit. Just before I came he pulled away from me and I felt the now familiar sting as his hand connected with the bare skin of my ass.

As he stood up he teasingly rubbed the head of his cock along my pussy. I couldn't wait any longer and I begged to be fucked. Finally he gave in and slowly he positioned himself at my entrance. I squirmed, trying to get him deeper but it was no use, he had way too much power and self-control. He built up a steady rhythm slowly. Just when I thought I would explode in anticipation he quickened his pace.

Just as I was reaching the point of orgasm he slowed again. Then as he slowly pushed in and out I could feel him slowly drip some cold liquid all over my ass. He thrust hard into me and then stopped all movement, as he began to massage, what I had by now guessed was the lube I had bought, into my behind.

Between my own juices and the newly added lube, I was wetter than I had ever been. But, even though I tried with all my might, I couldn't break his resolve to stay still. He slowly moved his hands closer to my anus. I knew he was hoping to prepare me for anal sex, he had often suggested that we try it, but I was always too nervous to even try it. But I guess he decided tonight was his chance to give it a go. As he gently inserted the tip of his pinky into my tight hole he added more lube.

It did feel a little strange but the sound of his moan of pleasure at just having his pinky in me made me want to explore this option further. So when I pushed back onto his finger he began to slow fuck my pussy and move his finger at the same pace. After a minute or two, when my ass had become accustomed to the strange intrusion, he inserted a second finger and quickened his pace.

His moans grew louder and more fierce with every thrust of his hips. Hearing how much he was loving it had me pushing even harder onto him. It was like I couldn't get him deeper in me. And the thought of his cock in one hole and his fingers in another was enough to push me over the edge. So after another two deep thrusts I came harder and longer than I ever had. Apparently the sound of me screaming his name and my pussy contracting around his cock, with an leg numbing orgasm , was all he needed to reach orgasm. He came deep inside me as he moaned my name over and over, until he collapsed onto my back with a relieved sigh. After that he untied me and we both stumbled to bed for a very satisfied sleep.

I for one couldn't wait till the kids went for a sleepover again!!

The end.

*****

This is my first time writing anything so please if you enjoyed my little story please vote or leave a message xxx.

sexycilla
sexycilla
31 Followers