Spicing Things Up Ch. 04

Story Info
Married couple try to spice up their love life.
1.1k words
3.69
11.8k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexycilla
sexycilla
31 Followers

It was a few weeks after our first attempt at spicing things up in the bedroom. The French maid's outfit that I had bought had been a huge success. It had been taken out several times and we both thoroughly enjoyed it, I loved wearing it and he loved seeing me in it. So we both decided to have a look online for what we could try next.

So one Saturday night, after we had had a few drinks to relax ourselves and release our inhibitions, we got out the laptop and started browsing. I had gotten the first outfit from a website called bondara, so we went straight back to them. Some of the stuff they had was a bit too adventurous for us, but we did find lots of things that piqued our interest. After looking through most of the outfits Harry asked me to get a lacy red basque with a suspender belt and matching thong. It looked very sexy so I added it to my basket. We kept browsing and drinking and ended up ordering a few more bits, we got a remote control bullet vibrator and some massage oil/lube.

Having spent over an hour browsing for sex toys I think it's fair to say that we were both a little bit turned on and we ended up having amazing sex on the sitting room floor. Now all we had to do was wait for our package to arrive.

It finally arrived the following Thursday and I couldn't wait to get home to try on my new underwear. I was pleasantly pleased with how the basque made me look, it pulled in my waist and pushed up my large breasts beautifully. I looked hot and I loved it. Luckily Harry agreed with me, this was obvious in both his face and the tightness of his pants when he walked into our bedroom and saw me standing in front of the mirror.

He walked over behind me and pulled me towards him, my back was pressed to his chest and I could feel his excitement pushing into my lower back. He locked eyes with me in the mirror and began to lightly pepper my neck with kisses. I could see the lust in his eyes and I grinded against him. His kisses got more intense but his eyes never left mine. His hands were slowly roaming over the lace basque and he moaned slightly as his hand reached the soft curve of my breast.

As his hand slid higher, to the point where the lace stopped and my now flushed skin started, I moaned his name and as his hand slipped under the thin material that was covering my breasts, my eyes fluttered closed. Harry pinched roughly on my nipples as he tells me to keep my eyes open, he says he wants me to watch him as he makes me cum.

Those words alone heightened my pleasure ten fold. So I opened my eyes as he instructed. I watched as he continued to suck on my neck as his hands clawed at me. To my complete surprise he made a sound which can only be described as a growl as he pulled at the fabric that was covering my right tit. As he pinched down on my hard nipple his other hand moved lower down my body. I watched as he reached for the wet spot between my legs.

I glanced back to his face and he was staring straight into my eyes. He was watching to see how I was reacting to how he was touching me. From the look in his eyes and the hard rod in my back I could tell he was loving watching me. Knowing how much he was enjoying this was an incredible turn on, I loved to see how desperately he wanted me after six years of marriage.

As his hand rubbed along the moist slit my head rolled back onto his shoulder and my eyes fluttered closed. Harry whispered "watch" into my ear and bit sharply onto my ear lobe as a reminder of how this session was going to go. My head snapped back up as his fingers pulled the triangle of fabric aside, so he could gain full access to my dripping pussy.

As his fingers worked their magic on my clit his other hand moved onto my other breast. He tore the material of the basque as he exposed it. I watched as he sucked two fingers into his mouth and used the moisture as lube for my nipples. He pulled hard on my nipples in turn. My knees nearly buckled as I watched him do this, he knew how much I loved him to be rough with my tits. He continued this onslaught for several minutes until it became obvious I was getting close. I never really took very long to cum, I always joked that I suffered from premature ejaculation.

He was still watching me closely as his hand left my breast and slid down my back. His hand cupped my ass as his other hand massaged my pussy. He was still sucking and kissing my neck as the hand on my ass slid lower. He slid two fingers deep into my pussy as his other hand continued to tease my clit. I watched in awe as he finger fucked me with both hands. I began to grind hard onto his hands. I was just on the edge of a powerful orgasm and I needed to reach it.

Then Harry did something that shocked me, he began to stroke my bum hole with his little finger. I looked at his face and I could see he was asking if I wanted to explore this more. I had never thought about it before but the thought of it kind of excited me. So by way of answering him I gently pushed against his finger. This was all the permission he needed. He began to slowly insert his finger a little bit at a time, all the while, he other hand was still rubbing me ferociously.

The feeling of his two fingers in one hole and his pinkie invading my other one sent me over the edge. I came apart completely by his touch alone. He stared deep into my eyes as I rode the wave of my pleasure. When he was satisfied that I was finished he bent me over the end of our bed and slipped deep inside me.

He grabbed a handful of my hair as he fucked me hard. It didn't last very long but it was full of passion and need. In no time at all I could feel him explode inside me, and the feel of his warm juices spilling into me pushed me over the edge again.

We had only been home half an hour and I had already cum twice so I can only say that my new red underwear is a huge success. I can't wait to try out my new vibrator!!

sexycilla
sexycilla
31 Followers