Spick & Span Nude Cleaners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

When he went to bed that night he was full mast again thinking of Melissa. And as he saw to himself he imagined the fuck of her.

The same evening Melissa's sister was around visiting her, dying to know how she got on.

"You waste no time, Henrietta - you have always been like a dog with a bone and I can tell you won't let go until I tell you."

"Okay, was he good, Melissa and did he suffice?"

"How do you mean, suffice?" Melissa was teasing her sister and knew exactly the reason for her intrepid questioning..

"He was let me say; right for the job in hand."

"Come on, Melissa, out with it, I am dying to know."

"Know what?"

"Good heavens, you are hard work this evening, tell me?"

"Well he was a good cleaner and did his job well, I got him feather dusting my bedroom and the banisters."

"Is that all he feather dusted?" her sister grinned.

Henrietta was silent for a while but not for long.

"You can recommend him then Melissa."

"I can, In every way."

"In every way?"

"What do you want sister mine, an affidavit"

"More or less,-yes!" Henrietta announced in no uncertain terms. "Did he strip; did he do what it said in the advert?"

"He did and he was divine."

"Mmm!"

"I won't keep you in suspense any longer Henrietta, Ricardo was divine and extremely pleasing. I have made arrangements for him to come again tomorrow morning.".

"Well then I think it would be polite to ask me around huh to vet this new guy in your life?"

Melissa agreed that would be fine. She told her sister just how it was, that he was heaven to touch, his strong masculinity was perfectly wondrous, and she told her how she was unable to resist that more intimate touch and what it led to.

Henrietta said she was pleased for her, it would be good for her after missing all the good things she

shared with Henry.

She noticed her sister looked warm and happy, her face flushed like she hadn't seen in a long time since Henry was alive.

"Well you shared him too. Sister mine" Melissa said.

Never much was said about that. It was accepted and Melissa was quite happy with the arrangement on the condition that Henry promised to keep it in the family.

He was highly sexed she knew that, it sort or ran in the gentry and was almost an accepted thing that' a husband should have his concubine to play with.

He sister fitted the part well enough. But to this day Henrietta was unaware that Henry always gave her a detailed account at bedtime which juiced up their sex life. She watched him looking intently at Henrietta as she rode Gipsy, her beloved stallion in the paddock. How he went to her after she'd finished with her mount and disappeared into the summer house where she would mount him.

It was all about seeing Henrietta in her riding breeches and how she bounced in perfect rhythm with Gipsy's cantor.

'He'd confessed she was the perfect fuck after a hard ride on Gypsy and he reaped the benefit when their kiss was deep and penetrating, the perfect French kiss he said and after that, stripping off her breeches and searing the nostrils in the nectar of her fresh body sweat, she continued the bouncing, mounted on him as she helped him deeply penetrate her wholesome pussy to a resounding fuck, then she'd move upwards until her fresh fucked primed pussy smothered him, and then she'd start the bouncing all over again.

She also knew about the times she was eager to mount him bare backed, and he was her stallion, and how she embellished his hind with a good use of the crop. She'd seen the resulting marks on his backside.

But age catches up with us all and such was the case with Henry.

And after those escapades with her sister, Henry was no longer able to sustain the good long face sitting she loved and enjoyed so very much; it was in integral part of their love life as was Henrietta who spurred him on to heavenly sensations as she so very much enjoyed his deep oral manifestations.

But the poor man was fighting a lung disorder and was no longer able to hold his breath long enough to give his wife that to which she had become accustomed and sadly the sex died a death and soon after so did Henry.

But now the sadness had faded and she had a brand new your guy to do the honours, and already she had sampled the goods.

"If life is worth living, it needs constant replenishment, sister mine" she told Henrietta whom she knew for a fact, when brought on by the bounce of Gypsy's mount, she often disappeared highly charged into the summer house quite alone - and with a pair of binoculars she had spied on her, seeing through the window just what she was doing. Imagination is a wonderful thing but never quite like the reality so she knew her sister missed Henry too

But you will have to make your own arrangements Henrietta, I want that to be known, because whilst he is here he is mine, you can be there to watch but I don't like threesomes, never have and you know that, remember when Henry suggested that? If I was bisexual there would have been no problem I guess, so that's is the agreement right?"

"Well it is jolly nice of you to allow that, Melissa and I am bursting with the thought of having a nice new toy boy in our lives."

"But remember, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, he is booked, right?"

"Okay Melissa, you are the eldest, but he'll need a rest day after being with you that's for sure, so I will try for Fridays. Don't you think this is all rather bizarre? - I can't get my head around it yet, but I guess we move with the times. After all, when one sees online that semen cocktails are the in thing. I don't think I could cope with that, I like to know where my semen comes from."

"I absolutely agree and Ricardo's is perfect!"

"You mean you have already ..."

"I have" Melissa interrupted. "I told you he is so irresistible - he is everything I crave for."

"Can't wait to see him in the morning then Melissa, are you sure you don't mind me booking him?"

"Unfortunately Henrietta I cannot possess him that is his job after all. I just know being with him makes me realise how we have been graced with the wonderful experiences sex can bring into our lives, that we should cherish it whilst we can."

"We are sisters, Melissa and we think alike and I agree. It was so wonderful with Henry and you know how much I love you for understanding that I loved him too. Have you bonded with Ricardo?"

"You are so old fashioned, Henrietta, fucked you mean!?" Melissa smiled in a way her sister knew she hadn't.

"But I am sure it will be wonderful Henrietta. One step at a time, okay?"

"He is beautifully bestowed I can see that just looking at his picture on his advertisement."

"You mean the one with the red boxers shorts Henrietta?"

"Mmm! Gorgeous."

"Wait 'till you see what's beneath them."

************************

The next day was clear and there was not a cloud in the sky as Melissa took her morning stroll along the river bank with her King Charles Spaniel, Jippo.

It was as though the new episode that had come into her life had restored her faith. This woman who virtually had everything money could buy, a wonderful mansion with acres of beautiful countryside and the river Dart meandering through it.

But all that could not give her the gratification of the deep passion she still felt within, It was like all at once that passion, pent up for so long, making her life so gloomy and uninteresting, was all changing with the appearance of Ricardo.

But she knew full well that this was not to be an ongoing relationship to restore all that had been lost when Henry was alive. But it was something, the something she needed to hang onto. She would not expect too much of Ricardo in the emotional sense, that would be fruitless because after all, he was simply an employee. But it was an outlet for that severe passion that had been craving for fulfillment.

Her aim was not to let it all out, the way she felt. But sexually there had to be no holds barred. All those trapped longings which had become stagnant needed to be set free without inhibition, and sweet Ricardo allowed her to be simply herself, the true human being that was Melissa, no longer the Marchioness. Just Melissa and she had all the passion longing to bud again and flower.

She aimed to enjoy that passion with Ricardo like never before. Because he was right for her, She fancied the macho and yearned for what his masculinity had to offer, there would be no strings attached, she would make that clear, in case he thought she wanted a full commitment and he didn't.

She'd pay him well for his services and would arrange a direct debit to his account so there would be no embarrassment talking about money issues.

He was that important to her, this new wonderful human being in her life that happened to be all male, and how! He was lovely, he was adorable and he was everything she wanted right now, right down to those kinky red boxer shorts which looked so enticing on him and his gorgeous heavenly love tool she wanted to enjoy to the full. She was in the prime of her life for heaven's sake - why waste all that by just fantasizing about what it might be like if she was with an imaginary male her mind had conjured up, surmising he had all the elements she desired?

Ricardo was for real, No fantasies any more. No unreal masturbations pretending she was enjoying it.

At last she had rediscovered herself already with Ricardo, and rekindled what a real sexual encounter was all about. Nothing would stop her now from taking every opportunity to let herself go completely - to unwind all those pent up carnal desires. She yearned to hold him in her arms, to caress and kiss him and feel the pulse of his heart beating against her breast, she wanted to kiss him, lick and taste him all over, she wanted to eat him. Such were her desires that needed to be quenched in a way she had never known, even with Henry because of the then Victorian limitations of how a cultured woman should behave, that sex is the prerogative of the male.

Now it was anything goes, women were free and since the pill the world was their oyster, at last women were no longer chattels to their men folk and no longer reliable on them as the breadwinner,

Henry had used her as his chattel sure enough, but usually in those very refined sexual games - now called roll play - and she readily submitted to those delightful episodes, because she knew it was only for the entirety of the night before he bedded her with a wonderfully stimulated and primed sustenance he steeped deeply inside her womanhood, and she sort of enjoyed being the old fashioned Victorian style chattel maid for him.

It was all she knew then. She was learning all the time, It was all a new adventure being a marchioness and gradually her sex buds grew and grew and she realized just how deep and strong her passion was, she had loved Henry with all her heart, she had been one lucky woman sure enough and although the sharing of her beloved with her sister was difficult at first, she soon realized it was for their mutual benefit, just as their marriage wanted some new gusto, it was becoming more of the same and like they were making love by numbers.

She'd had even reached the stage that she'd be staring at the ceiling. Waiting for him to finish with her and as soon as he did, unlike in the early days when he would want more and more and anally too, she roll over and pretend she was asleep.

So she concluded that letting Henry share her sister with her was better than losing him, for he was a red blooded man and needed his gratification, something that was lacking with her of late, simply because he kept trying to force her to have anal sex with him.

He could do that with Henrietta, she adored it, she told her so; "It is not all that bad when you get used to it" she said try to reassure Mellissa. "I fact I have grown to really enjoy it, and he does do it very nicely."

But she could never do it; it seemed repugnant at the time. But maybe now, with Ricardo? Well somehow her repugnance had gone and she felt she would not mind at all, in for a penny, in for a pound, as her father used to say. Sex is for pleasure, for adventure and sheer gluttony in the enjoyment of each other - so long as the mind and the body were willing then why not? Yes she'd go for that. Wow! Life really was changing for the best and it was wonderful

She made back to the house and enjoyed an early shower, then breakfast. Ricardo was coming at nine. Just an hour to go, Already she began to feel the pangs of her sexuality - when the doorbell echoed through the house she thought it may have been Ricardo early. But of course it was her dear sister Henrietta.

"You are early, I wonder why?"

It was a silly question really and when Henrietta giggled like a school girl she knew exactly why.

"I have never seen you in such a tight alluring dress, Henrietta?"

"Well, I need to give a good impression else he may not accept my invitation for his employ at the cottage."

The cottage was all part of the estate; formerly the gatehouse and Henrietta rented it from her sister.

"As long as you keep to your end of the bargain I am happy with your being here, Henrietta."

As Melissa made morning coffee she was impressed by her younger sister's allure, Her hair was back combed and her slim body looked good in her tight fitting floral dress with a beautifully frontage which exposed just enough of her well defined bosom to be interesting.

She felt she would have to watch out for competition but was quite happy with how she looked herself. Ricardo had already complimented her on how good she looked and anyway, he was in her employ for the day..

Ricardo arrived and all was well with the world, as far as the two sisters were concerned, They watched in ore as he arose from his red Volkswagen car looking scrumptious in tight fitting leathers. Just the way they exchanged glances as he came up to the opened door said it all and then Melissa, arms held out wide, greeted him with a very wet and long compulsive kiss.

"Shall I welcome him Melissa?"

"Hands off, I told you he is mine for the day, you can look but no touching." She introduced him to her sister who was standing there gawping like she was in a world of her own..

"Hello, please to know you, Henrietta, I can see the likeness"

Henrietta sort of held out her hand to feel his touch and eagerly grasped it to some extent that he found it hard to take away.

He smiled and Melisa announced with some trepidation that her sister was always like that.

"I can see I will have to watch my P's and Q's then" he said with a mischievous glance.

Asking what Melissa would like him to do this morning she showed him the lounge

"Alright if I leave my leathers in the hall." he asked and of course it was. Melissa announced there was coffee in the lounge and Henrietta was there to take his leathers and hang them up in the hallway, saying she adored the smell of leather, especially having been worn by such a heart-warming guy."

She escorted him onto the lounge and indicated where he should sit as Melissa scoffed at her, reminding her politely that she must not intrude.

"But doesn't he look divine in tight brush jeans" Henrietta whispered looking very flushed.

Ricardo finished his coffee, showing a warm smile and said he had better be getting on with his work and promptly removing his polo neck shirt. Henrietta was dumb for words, her expression said it all. But Mellissa openly said; "down girl!". as he so adequately undid his jeans, lowered them and revealed a pair of silk blue boxers shorts that looked enticingly good on him.

"I hope you don't mind" he said teasingly. "It is rather hot in here."

"In more ways than one" Melissa said taking in and enjoying what she was seeing to the ultimate, and Henrietta hungrily looking on.

As Ricardo started to float his feather duster around the ceiling the women quietly watched enjoying the way he moved.

"What a delight" Melissa whispered and they were in a world of their own sure enough

"Do you enjoy your work, Ricardo?" Henrietta asked.

He glanced around, swinging his hips and said it was the best thing that had happened to him in years.

"Us too, especially for Melissa" gushed Henrietta. "She is a different person already." and when she had a moment alone with Ricardo, when Melissa took the coffee tray into the kitchen Henrietta gushed just what a difference he had made on her sister already. "She is like a new woman and I am so glad for her. You see, she has been suffering depression for some time but despite what her doctor prescribed, I believe the only prescription that will work is you!"

"Then I am glad, primarily of course I am basically a cleaner but I like to please in other ways."

"You do, and what a good cover, the cleaning idea I mean. Woman who have longed for the presence of a guy like you, women who are lonely and without excitement in their lives - can feel free to innocently employ a cleaner without undue embarrassment"

"Well yes, of course"Ricardo replied. "That is basically what I am and I will do the job efficiently, and if it is only the cleaning that's wanted, I am flexible."

"Very flexible" Melissa remarked teasingly glancing down to his lunch box., and saying out loud how good that was. As he re-entered the room

"You are one naughty lady" Ricardo laughed, "but you are my kinda lady"

"Thank you"

"It gets so hot dusting, mind if I take these off now ladies?"

He grasped the waistband of his boxer shorts and Melisa said; " yes please, we would like that!"

He moved wonderfully not showing his all at once but when he did, waving his feather duster in the air, the women looked in ore as, with just a touch with the duster, Ricardo gently teased his crotch and soon his erection was upright and received an admiring clap from his audience.

"Divine!" said Melissa, "It is yesterday all over again.

"And you would like yesterday all over again Melissa?" Ricardo asked.

"And more" Melissa replied " You are a morsel not to be neglected.

Ricardo laughed: "I have not heard it called that before, tell me girls, what you would like me to do with it, maybe tie the feather duster to it and dust off the lower parts of the room?"

And he did too. The sisters had no need to respond. What a big teaser he was and the way he moved was very sumptuous. He knew just how to jerk it, move it and .as he closed near to them, kneeling to dust the bottom of the settee on which they sat, he removed the duster handle and presented the full works to the enhanced sisters. Melissa scorned Henrietta for even attempting to touch, reminding her of their agreement but just to press her head into Ricardo's manly chest was wonderful.

He stretched out his hands, encircled her head and allowed her to chill, breathing in her perfume as Henrietta looked on.. As her head moved down to him and she began to suck him, he gave Henrietta wink, brushed her cheek and her lips, placed a finger over his lips in a way he hoped she would understand, she was glad she took up lip reading because she understood precisely that he would visit her tomorrow and she was happy.

It was hard watching when the temptation was so demanding, the temptation to touch his magnificence so boldly, to feel the hardness of man again and the outcome of all that. He was divine and no doubt about it Melissa had come up trumps.

Veering her head away, her cheeks were rosy red, her eyes half closed. She lifted her right hand to bunch him, the way she had done the day before, feeling the joy of his fullness and the touch of his presence which was so lovely.

No words were needed as Melissa opened her mouth and took his fullness deep inside again, first just feeling its warmth and taste upon her tongue, then closing her mouth around it, starting slowly, very slowly and deliberately, to suck it to the hilt.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers