Spick & Span Nude Cleaners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Poor Henrietta watched in envy and Ricardo could not help notice he hand had disappeared up her skirt and she was doing something. Again, with Melissa indulged in the deep fretful sucking of his cock he whispered that he would do that for her tomorrow, and she closed her eyes and concentrated on how that would be, longing to enjoy him like her sister was now doing. Opening her gusset to give Ricardo a quick glimpse to what she was doing. He nodded in approval saying again without sound; "tomorrow!" and she responded with an eager nod.

For Ricardo this new venture was getting better all the while and what Melissa was doing to him with those lips of hers was so sensual and wonderful; then the gentle touch of her fingers teasing his length was really a turn on, and watching Henrietta playing with herself he had the strong urge to oral Melissa, to return the favor and suck her. Better still they could suck each other and when he eased her away from his throbbing cock, prompting her into a sixty nine position on the thick pile carpet, he beneath and she on top, he lifted her skirts and saw she was bare, and very, very wet - she felt the almost forgotten thrill of sitting on her guy and they soon reached a wonderfully synchronized mutual oral splendor, the grunting and moaning, the sexual sounds announcing that now all they both wanted was that wonderful climax to fulfill their bonding.

Henrietta wowed as her sister turned from her sucking position, moved into the fucking position and easily swallowed his whole into her with a resounding 'Yes!" and soon they were fucking like teenagers, she lifting and lowering herself in such a way that when he plunged into her it was deep and gorgeous.

All the time Melissa was in her element, grunting and groaning and announcing just how good he felt inside, sometimes just to stop so she could take in the throb of his fuck inside her. She yelled she was open for business again after such a long time and Ricardo took her fuck deep and strong, then he took her anally, no messing, she steeped over the edge of the settee so he could get a real deep penetration of her, and that felt so good lodged between those wonderful adorable tight cheeks, she yelling for him not to stop, He felt as good up her ass as inside her pussy and she showed him how much she enjoyed that, by moving her hips this way and that, the feel of his balls bouncing against her thighs was so lovely ad still Henrietta looked on - hoping tomorrow would soon come.

Although she was so envious she was equally as delighted her dear sister had found the sure cure for her depression', and who would have thought it would have been a house cleaner to achieve that?

For Melissa it was the real feel of cock again, and not the element of a fantasy, it was real and it was wonderful and she realized just how much she had missed the fuck of a man inside her and she was going to enjoy it to the full and all that came afterwards.

She was alive and with a guy she adored. She was in her element and her femininity was delightfully restored and she was a woman again!

And come tomorrow, it would be her sisters turn.

Spick &Span cleaners were on the up!

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers