Spicy Interlude

Story Info
New and spicy delectable experiences.
1.9k words
4.38
7.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldbob68
oldbob68
178 Followers

Retirement has actually proven to be pretty boring after years of traveling the states for my sales job. I especially miss learning my way around new towns and discovering new restaurants. Also, with age, I find that my taste buds are less and less sensitive to spice. I yearn for different taste experiences, especially if they are hot and spicy.

I have driven by the new Indian grocery store a few times and decide to see what they have to offer. I've had a few curries before but that had been years ago in NYC and I doubted their authenticity. I walk in and breath. The store is redolent with new aromas. The older dark skinned man behind the cash register gives me a wary look and a nod. I do not feel welcome at all but decide to look around.

In the third isle I find a you, a young woman, on your knees stocking shelves. My best guess puts you at about eighteen. You are, petite, trim, with light tan skin, silky long black hair, somewhat almond shaped dark eyes, and a ready smile.

"Is there anything I can do for you sir?" A few things immediately come to mind but I bite my tongue.

"I wasn't sure I belonged here. The man in the front didn't make me feel welcome at all but perhaps you can help. I'm looking for some new and exciting spices and flavors."

My apologies sir. My father is not really comfortable in his role as shopkeeper. I'll do whatever I can to help you feel more comfortable."

Again I bite my tongue but offer my hand to help you stand. You accept with a 'thank-you'. As I pull you up I inhale another new scent. I can't place it at all but I love it and immediately want more. I tell you so and you blush.

Please follow me to the back of the shop sir so I can show you a better selection of spices. It's dimly lit but not too dark. Please watch your step.

You climb a ladder and reach into bins collecting an assortment of goods and put each choice in small labeled bags. As you're reach the last step on the ladder you must notice me staring up your skirt and I see you blushing as you glance at my growing bulge. You stumble slightly and I catch you before you fall.

You know exactly from whence the scent I noticed is emanating. Ooh sir I'm quite overcome. Perhaps I can help both of us. My father doesn't like me chatting with men but I suspect he perhaps thinks you had already left.

We make eye contact, then our lips meet and in the next moment you pull me on top of you. You're horny and wet and I take in even more of the new spicy smell, the one I couldn't place. It's musky and coming from your pussy.

I push you back on the ladder and pull your smock up over your head, binding your arms behind you. I release your bra and gaze for a full minute at your beautifully formed orb-like brown breasts. They are capped by rich dark cinnamon brown areola and your nipples stand like proud poles at the tips. I can't wait to touch them and taste them but I take my time. I just stare and then take each nipple in turn between my lips and gently suck. You respond with low groans and I nibble a bit on each nipple in turn. I sense louder responses coming and cover your mouth with one hand while I continue to nibble and pull down your knickers with my free hand.

Your scent is overwhelming and I move my face down to inhale more of it. I release your hands so you can stifle the sounds that I know are going to erupt from your throat when I finally get to that hot and spicy source I've been yearning for.

I kneel before your ladder and you move down a rung and spread your knees to give me total access. Your bush is full, black, smooth, and very wet. I peer at your shiny wet pussy and smile before I dive in with my nose first and simply take in your essence. I find your enlarged clit with my tongue as my finger probes your tiny cunt. You taste of cardamon, ginger, salt, and hot chili peppers. I love it and by your reactions you are loving what I'm doing. Your first orgasm comes quickly and I slurp in all the goodness that flows from you.

I go back for more and now use two fingers in your cunt. You reward my mouth with another tasty shower and again I get it all. I want one more and get it quickly. I lean back and turn you around spreading your ass cheeks to get a glimpse of your sweet little brown rose-bud. I push my tongue against it and you seem to balk a bit but when I insert three fingers in your cunt and continue with my tongue you relax for a few seconds before having another explosion.

I release my belt and trousers with my free hand and stand behind you. All 22cm are standing at proud full attention. I slide my cock-head up and down your slit then remove my fingers and press just barely into your swollen and eager cunt. You stop me with a loud NO and pull away. I back up also and see you glance down at my now wilting cock.

I'm sorry sir but I must not allow that. I am to be wed next Saturday and on Sunday morning my new father-in-law and his brothers will come to our room and collect the sheets. If there is no tell-tale blood on them my entire family will be shamed! I nod my acceptance as my cock continues to wither.

Perhaps, sir, I can pleasure you in the same way you did me. You don't wait for an answer but drop to your knees in front of me and take my now re-engorging cock in your tiny brown hands. Your fingers barely reach around my expanding girth as you look up at me with those dark eyes.

I have never seen a grown man before. I had no idea they could be this big. It's beautiful in it's own way. The colors are as amazing as the size. You lightly trace your fingers over my pulsing blue veins and wipe a dab of precum from my purple tip, bringing it to your lips. The flavor is good as well. It looks so angry but to the touch is so smooth and silky.

You taunt me with your hands for a few more minutes and then take me in your soft and wet mouth. It's my turn to moan but you hum your approval as well. You obviously lack experience and confidence but more than make up for it with enthusiasm, hunger, and curiosity. You lock your eyes on my face as your tongue explores every inch of my shaft and sack. It is almost as if you are mapping it for future reference. Of course you find my glans and frenelum to be the most responsive but move your tongue back down the length of my shaft exploring every nuance of it and my reaction to your ministrations. I think that if you keep this up you will grow to be the greatest cocksucker in history! I beg you to pause. Do you know what's going to happen if you continue doing that?

Upon my engagement about a year ago my mother took me aside and told me how important it was going to be for me to know how to pleasure my future husband. She gave me a couple of books, written in our native language, that gave the details of my obligations in this regard. I studied them every day and for many lonely nights. I have wanted to experience this for months. When you walked in today and said you were looking to find new flavors and textures I was on my knees thinking of exactly the same thing. Perhaps we read each others minds and that's why you caught my scent and became so aroused.

You, thankfully, go back to my cock and using your hands, lips, and tongue push me over the edge, drinking in all that I can produce. You continue your efforts until I am totally depleted and soft. You swallow every drop except for one that still hangs on your lips and then lick them to take care of that. You look up at me with a smile.

A very different flavor and texture sir. I enjoyed it as well as the experience. In the books that I studied they discussed that not all husbands taste the same but that a good wife could train her husband, through diet, to taste the way she wants and she could also eat things that would make her more appealing to him.

I've only met one woman whose taste I didn't find enjoyable but I have known women whose first experience with a man was not pleasurable and would never try again. How would you 'train me by way of diet' to make it more pleasurable. I'd love to read those books.

They are all in my language sir. I would have to translate but if I might suggest a thin slice of peeled ginger each day.

I tasted that from you as well as cardamom and hot peppers.

About two months ago I began a diet including those things in hopes that my husband would find me appealing. If you, a man of discerning taste, found me to be so I hope that he will as well.

I hope your husband finds you to be as delectable as I do.

My mother told me that if my husband doesn't try to please me as much as I please him I should just resign myself to that reality, patiently bear him his children, and find a caring lover.

I lean down and caress your face. I hope you will be happy and satisfied in your marriage but if you need a friend you probably have a regular customer that you can call on at any time.

Thank you sir. I will remember that, and today, always.

We went to the front of the store and your surprised father began to check me out.

I will be gone for three weeks on holiday and also a buying trip. I will remember our encounter and try to find new flavors that excite you. If you come back in a month, perhaps I can help you discover them as well. In the meantime you may be interested in this book about the effects of various herbs and spices on the body.

I understand and pull out a few more bills. If the opportunity presents itself I want to provide you with the same level of epicurean pleasure that you did me.

I hope you enjoy your honey...er holiday and I look forward to seeing you again when you are back. You have been most helpful.

Thank you sir. Perhaps I can be as helpful in the future.

Your father eyed me warily as I left the store with my bags of spices and another of ginger. I'm certain he didn't notice my growing bulge.

oldbob68
oldbob68
178 Followers