Spider + Cat + Redhead Ch. 04

Story Info
Kaine is here to fill Spider-Man's slot.
2.6k words
4.64
12.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

Earth-617

The Jackal was dead to begin with.

It'd been easy. Kaine had sent Sasha in, Jackal letting her in, asking her if she needed another copy of her husband or maybe some tea with extra rohypnol, and Kaine had crept up behind him and broken his neck.

A little anticlimactic, really.

"And I'd thought you'd gotten soft," Sasha said, checking the kill. She gave a disgusted shudder, having to touch the green fur. "Odious man. Still, who would've thought?"

"He was a clone. Probably."

"So are you."

"Now you're just being immature."

Kaine looked around the lab. A good place. Better than his apartment. A lot more gadgets. He wondered where mad scientists got all the capital for this shit. Did banks just go a lot easier on loan applications when it was for the cause of evil? Professional courtesy or something like that?

"Get on the computer," he told Sasha. "Whatever 'experiments' are in progress, shut them down. I don't want a clone of Mary Jane pregnant with a Reed Richards' clone popping up six months from now and causing trouble."

Sasha obediently went to a read-out. Jackal's password was easy to guess. 'Gwendolyn.' "One hundred clones in progress, none of them yet viable."

"Terminate them."

"Wait... I'm showing three as alive, just not conscious."

Kaine sighed. Killing bad guys was one thing—even if the Avengers didn't exactly approve of the Punisher, no one went after him when there were HYDRA nutjobs to pound on. But clones... Christ, it hadn't been so long ago that he'd been in one of those stews. And he wasn't exactly sure what the morality was of shutting down a cloning in process—maybe next time he saw Thor, he'd ask what the godly word was—but there had to be a difference between stopping some nutrients from congealing and taking something that was formed, breathing, feeling, dreaming—and shutting it down. Like they'd tried to do with him.

Still, he wasn't having three Doc Ocks running around. Not with a baby on the way. "What are they?"

"Gwen Stacies," Sasha reported. "Such a waste. The man creates the perfect hunter, but he's still obsessed with bringing back some female. As if there aren't enough of those."

"Perfect—what are you on about?" Kaine asked wearily.

"Why, you, of course—"

Kaine decided to do what he always did: shut up the nearest asshole. "Wake 'em up."

"But Kaine..."

"Master," Kaine corrected, and Sasha bowed her head.

So fucking gratifying.

***

"Oh, good, you're sleeping," Mary Jane said. Coming home to find the apartment quiet had worried her for a moment; the Black Cat being on the prowl was suddenly a fraught prospect. "Napping. That's good self-care."

She spoke from unvoiced experience, buried emotion trilling in her voice

Felicia adjusted her pillow underneath her head. She was sleeping in the nude. Wasn't as much fun without the possibility of Peter walking in on her. Or at least, with the possibility getting smaller and smaller. "I can't very well binge-drink. And I want to put off eating my feelings for as long as possible. I know I'm gonna lose the 'skintight catsuit' figure. Don't hafta rush into it."

"Felicia, it's your choice," MJ said firmly. "If you don't want to go through with it... we don't even have to tell Peter."

Felicia laughed bitterly, her head partially submerged in the pillow. "You don't think I'd make a good mother."

"That's not it—"

"No, you're right, I wouldn't be."

With a distant sigh, Mary Jane sat down at the foot of the bed. She regarded Felicia, the sheet absently traipsing over her nude form. For once, the cat burglar had no idea how beautiful she looked.

"You were in love with Peter and you never gave up on him. I think that kind of love is good for anything. Being a wife—being a parent—being a friend."

Felicia pulled the sheets in on herself, burritoing her body in them while lying face down on the gushy pillow. "You've taken a very laisse-faire attitude to my attempts to seduce your husband."

Mary Jane reached out, grabbing at a well-defined section of calf through the bedsheet, and gave it a little rubbing shake. "You weren't trying to seduce him. I know you better than that. If anything, you were just trying to drive me crazy."

"Yeah." Felicia grinned. "I was such a bitch."

"You were!"

Felicia managed to a wispy laugh, Mary Jane smiling more than laughing. Still, it was something they shared.

Felicia twisted her face out of the pillow. "Oh my God, that time I pretended my leg was broken and made Spider carry me..."

"I almost admired your game there."

"He put me in a fireman's carry."

"Got to stare at his ass for twenty minutes."

"True."

Giggling a little still, Mary Jane curled up beside Felicia, who was slow to take her hand and settle herself against MJ's arm. The sheet between them was cool and smooth, but slowly warming as Felicia's flesh pressed in more firmly.

"I wanted this," Felicia said. "I just thought Peter would be here for it. I don't know if I can do it on my own."

"You won't have to. I'll be there."

"Even though it's not yours?"

"Felicia—it is mine."

Felicia pulled close than, the sheet tangling between them, Mary Jane swept into a kiss that shocked her with its sudden, violent passion. She felt her sex clench, Felicia's hand gripping her hip like a penetration all in itself, but Felicia wasn't really in the mood. She calmed like the sea after a flurry of wind, lowering her forehead to Mary Jane's clavicle, warm and full of life as Mary Jane took her in her arms. Felicia smiled ruefully as they fit together. She wouldn't have much longer to clasp their bodies into one without there being an obstruction in the way.

"I don't want to hear any more talk about getting rid of it," Felicia said. "I'm freaking out enough without wondering about that."

"I'm sorry, I won't, I should know better—"

"And I know... I know you were pregnant once." Felicia pressed a small, affirming kiss to Mary Jane's jaw before daring to continue. "I know you lost it—"

"Her," Mary Jane interrupted quietly.

Felicia bowed her head again—far easier to talk to Mary Jane's heart than her face. "Such an idiot—never know what to say. I just wanted to say something; I feel like such a monster for freaking out when you had it so much worse..."

"This isn't about me. It's about you. And..." Mary Jane put her hand on Felicia's belly for the first time.

It hadn't changed at all, but it felt so different.

"If it's about me, then it's about you," Felicia retorted. "The only way I can possibly do this is if you're in it too and you're okay too, so don't do the noble self-sacrifice bit. You know Peter will more than take care of that when he gets home."

Mary Jane gave a little nod when Felicia said 'when'. "I'm not freaking out," MJ promised. "All I feel is happy for you."

Felicia beamed. She wasn't sure there was anyone else on the planet who she'd believe saying that. "Yeah. I forgot. You're nice like that."

"Nah, I'm a ginger bitch. But us bitches have to stick together."

Felicia grunted an affirmative and let Mary Jane hold her, caressing her, soothing her where her stubborn body wouldn't let her settled mind relax it. Only Mary Jane could put her at ease, body and soul.

Maybe when Peter got back, he could take Red and give the new kitten a brother or sister.

Meanwhile, Mary Jane wondered where the hell Kaine had gotten off to. What could he possibly have to do that was more important than making sure Felicia wasn't about to bawl her eyes out?

***

They were good-looking.


Creepy, but good-looking. Jackal had grown them in vats, but now the nutrient flow had drained away, leaving them in glass coffins: Snow Whites waiting for a Prince Charming or three. And somewhere around giving them the finishing touches, ol' Jack had styled their hair, put them in three identical hairbands.

But not dressed them, of course.

Right at that moment, Kaine was real glad he was a boy clone.

Glad he was a straight one too. If there had to be naked people, they were good people to be naked. Or a good person to be naked, rather. Three identical bodies, slender, gamine, breasts close to their chests but perky, catching the rising, falling breaths like leaves on wind. The hips narrow, the legs long—they were almost more model-y than Mary Jane. That thin 90s, Heidi Klum look. The faces wide and innocent, expressions adorable even when neutral. And then Kaine noticed that their pubic hair had been shaved and it was back to being creepy rather than peculiarly innocent.

"Like I said. Wake them up," he said.

"You're sure?"

"No. But I'm not just going to put a pillow over their faces."

"There are other ways. A knife can be very quick, surprisingly painless—"

"Lady, are you trying not to get me?"

Sasha gave a 'suit yourself' shrug—bartender or Most Dangerous Game-themed supervillain, all women knew how to do that—and did whatever it was that told the life support machinery to kickstart them into consciousness.

Three pairs of stunning blue eyes open; three sets of perfectly sylphic breasts rose high with a deep breath and held there. Lips moistened with tracing tongues, parted in still breaths. Foggily, they looked at him, Kaine trying to reverse a decade and change of intimidation tactics and actually come off as reassuring.

"P-Peter?"

"Sort of," he said. "Uhh... shit."

Before they could get uncomfortable, he fired strands of webbing over their breasts and groins. Sasha ticked her tongue in disapproval, either over him doing that after they'd risen or because he'd covered up the goodies at all.

The Gwens ran their hands over their awakening bodies, experimentally palming the strangely textured material now clothing them.

"Alright," Kaine said. "This is going to be a little hard to explain."

Their heads turned, creaking necks snapping out kinks, arms and legs stretching, toes curling, eyes widening as they took in each other's faces, looking from one to another with increasing rapidness, hair falling across their faces in new, delicious dishabille. Their first conscious motion and Kaine felt a heat in his groin already.

"She's... cute."

"So cute."

"Twins!"

"Cute twins."

"Am I cute?"

"You're so cute."

"Thanks!"

"Your breasts look great."

"You're cute too!"

"I think I'm cute as well."

"How's my ass?"

"Ah-mazing!"

"Mine too!"

"Mine three!"

Kaine looked at Sasha in confusion, taking an involuntary step away from the babbling chorus. "Admittedly, I'm not a hundred percent on my Peter memories, but I don't remember her being so... what the fuck?"

They took up the word like a chant: "Fuck? Fuck! Fuck. Fuck..."

"Pleasure models," Sasha speculated. "Low IQ, high sex drive. Genetic engineering, what can I say?"

"Is Peter here?" one asked. "Where's Peter?"

"I love Peter!"

"I love him sooooo much."

"I love him as much as daddy!"

"Only Petey's cute."

"Cute like Normie!"

All three sighed.

"Or," Sasha added, "it could be you Peters can be a little bit nostalgia for old girlfriends."

"Says the woman who tried to resurrect her old husband."

"I'm horny!" one of the Gwens announced.

"So am I!"

"And me!"

"You think we can..." one began, reaching out for another.

"Just like with Mary Jane!" the other declared, thrusting out her chest proudly.

Kaine gulped as the one touched the other—both quickly growing frustrated as the webbing stymied their efforts.

"No fair!"

"We can always—" the third Gwen ventured, grabbing the other two's asses.

"Eek!"

"Wow!"

"Enjoying the show?" Sasha asked Kaine.

He was. In part, so to speak. "Nothing this good can possibly be right."

"It's not like you slipped them a mickey. This is who they are."

"Brain-damaged porn stars?"

"There's no damage. This is how they were meant to be. You can't fix them or break their curse—just let them lead what lives they can, getting what enjoyment they can out of it? What else are you going to do? Handcuff them so they can never have sex?"

"Handcuffs!" a Gwen shouted excitedly.

"Daddy had handcuffs!"

"Normie loved Daddy's handcuffs..."

"Ladies, please!" Kaine said in exasperation. "No 'Normie' talk."

"Sorry, Peter."

"We love you soooooo much, Peter."

"Are you going to go away, Peter?"

"We'll miss you sooooo much, Peter."

"It's Kaine," he informed them curtly, setting off another chorus of call and response. But after a few dozen repetitions, they got it into their pretty blonde heads what his name was—as long as he didn't ask them to spell it.

"What are you going to do with them?" Sasha asked Kaine as the spoken word poetry jam—"Kaine!" "I love Kaine sooooo much!"—continued.

"Me?"

Sasha nodded in agreement. "I suppose you could dump them on Watson. She'd have to feel some obligation to take them in—"

"I'm not saddling the Parkers with three Kardashians when they just got pregnant! No, they can never know..."

"An assisted-living facility, then."

"Three blonde nymphomaniacs under hospice care... unless I can find one where the staff is entirely made up of gay men—"

"Gay men?"

"You're not gay, are you Kaine?"

"We can help if you are!"

"Give us a chance, Kaine!"

"You can do us in the ass if you want!"

Sasha assumed a solemn look. "That is a possibility."

"Anal sex? With what for lube?"

"Not that, master. You could... keep them."

"Yes!" The Gwens started jumping up and down in excitement. "Keep us! Keep us!"

It was a rather inspiring sight.

Sasha looked down. "I'll take that vote as an aye."

"It doesn't get a vote!"

"It should—it's big enough."

The Gwens started tittering. Kaine considered tearing his hair out. If only he hadn't shaved his head...

"It'd be amoral," Kaine argued. "Misogynistic, dishonorable..."

They'd figured out how to get at the webbing. Long fingernails. They were picking at each other's covering, strand by strand. Enjoying the twang of plucking each one out more than the eternal process of exposing one another.

Wellll... they were in love with him. Wouldn't be happy unless they were with him. Shouldn't he put their happiness ahead of his own? Of course he should. Absolutely. Even if he found it repugnant, ethically reprehensible, completely unscrupulous, he had to a duty to fuck all three of them. A moral obligation, really. He'd been the one to decanter them or whatever. It wouldn't be right to pawn them off on someone else. He just had to take responsibility for them. With three bisexual blonde nymphomaniacs came... well, him.

"Girls!" he said firmly, shocking them out of their play. He'd really have to find names for them. What did you call a Gwen clone? Jill, maybe? Carlie? Sarah? There was a nameplate on one of the vats reading Barbara, for some reason... "Why don't you play with someone else for a change? Sasha, strip."

"Strip?" Sasha asked.

"Strip!" the clones said excitedly, immediately rushing to Sasha, pulling off her clothes and gleefully touching her uncovered skin. Even her bra couldn't put up as much of a fight as the webbing did. Soon, three hot tongues and three soft mouths were bathing Sasha's tits, her purring cunt.

Sasha couldn't believe the exquisite sensations she received as the three Gwens licked and loved her body. She moaned with willing pleasure.

"Good, good," Kaine muttered, watching Sasha writhe against the thrilling tongues. "Very good."

He smiled with satisfaction, watching Sasha's arms lift and her hands stroke two of the women. Her eyes closed in secret rapture, a perfect moment until Sasha's mouth lolled open:

"Mmm... just as good as Ana..."

Goddamnit, Kaine thought to himself. I must have the creepiest entourage this side of the show Entourage.

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers