Spider + Cat + Redhead Ch. 05

Story Info
Sexual symbiosis.
2.9k words
4.5
14.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,569 Followers

Earth-69

Peter tried to run the numbers on this. Force it into some kind of sense. And it did, all too easily. The loot Janice was stealing was a symbiote—just as contraband in this universe as anywhere else. When it was obvious she'd be captured, she'd made an unboxing video of it.

Maybe she'd figured it would try to take him or Arana, go on a rampage, create a big enough distraction for her to get away. Instead, it'd bonded with her. And now it was sodomizing Anya, the Latina sandwiched between him and Janice, Peter pinned to the wall by her body and Janice's thrusts.

Admittedly, it felt pretty good. Anya certainly seemed to be enjoying it. So was he, when he wasn't consumed with the fear of death.

That wasn't far from his usual level of neurosis, though. After they'd all moved in together, he'd clandestinely visited the Fantastic Four to make sure neither Mary Jane or Felicia were possessed by anything. Probably a mistake. With two women living with him already, Johnny was sure not to leave Peter alone with his sister.

The symbiote lined up its cock with Anya's ass, rubbing it deliciously up and down her crevice, moist tendrils licking her little ass one more time. Peter watched in disbelief as it moistened the huge cockhead in Anya's heated, wet slot—touching his cock with the horrible liquid chill he'd remembered from when he'd worn the suit. Or, rather, when the suit had worn him.

Then Janice moved her cock up, locking it into place in Anya's little hole. She slid neatly right up the excruciatingly tight channel, to the root of the symbiote strap-on. All three moaned in unison as Janice thrust between Anya's cheeks. Peter could feel that chill like a living thing—it was a living thing—through the thin membrane between Anya's cunt and anus. It ran along the length of his manhood as Janice slid up Anya's asshole. Just like being bonded again, fucking the same girl with Venom—and what a girl, too.

He had to think, had to think. He couldn't move—Venom/Beetle had locked both him and Anya in place with a battery of webbing that made his own Janice-trap look like a roach motel. What were his options? Fire. Sonics. Didn't have either on him. Even if he did, he'd taken most of his suit off. And if this Arana was anything like his Arana (although he supposed, now that he'd DPed her, this Arana was far more his Arana than the other Arana), then she wouldn't have anything that could take out a symbiote. Which meant he just had to play for time and hope Iron Man flew by with a combination flamethrower/boombox.

And that meant he couldn't come. Not under any circumstances.

Of course, the symbiote knew that. Or at least, knew that he was resisting. And it would meet his challenge on his own ground. Try to make him come, use its new host Beetle and its willing victim Anya. He would just have to be strong, for Mary Jane, for Felicia, for Ana even.

For MJ and Felicia and Ana together...

That line of thought was not helping him hold back.

"You want to come inside her, don't you?" Janice's voice resonated with the symbiote's power, impossibly husky and aroused. "We want that too... your cum will taste so good in her pussy..."

His cock firmly seated deep in Anya's warmth, Peter tried not to wallow too much in the sensation as Janice lifted Anya by her curvy ass and bounced her up and down on their lustful members.

"Oh, papi, that's it—that's it—fuck, so big, they so big—drill me, both of you, drill—!" Anya was senseless, out of her head with the animal pleasure being inflicted on her. She wrapped her powerful arms around Peter's torso, gripping him tightly, her opulent breasts pressed against his chest as she turned her head over her shoulder and let Janice tongue-fuck her mouth.

Peter felt his cock surge. It'd be so easy—so easy just to come inside her—couldn't, couldn't end it, no telling what Venom would do once it'd had its fun with this particular game...

Janice's head lolled away from Anya—elongated tongue still in her mouth, a foot of it connecting the two women, and Janice pulled Anya's chest back into convexity, her breasts thrusting out into the new gap between her and Peter, black-clad hands sliding between them, Janice, pinching and twisting and sucking and licking the erect nipples with gloves that were also a thousand tongues, tentacles, feelers. The contrast between Anya's golden, tan body and Janice's black skin struck Peter as impossibly erotic. Anya was moaning against the muffle of Janice's tongue, her little clit singing atop her tightly stretched slit. The tongue pulled away, lazing down Anya's body, between her tits, slavering over her sweating flesh.

"Oh, fuck, wonderful! Can't believe I've got both of your huge fucking vergas inside me!" Alive with lust, she leaned forward and struck her open mouth against Peter's. He found herself responding, lips working against hers, cock swelling inside her—no!

Whining, Anya levered her ass up and down on the two erect cocks sticking up into her body. Peter gritted his teeth, watching as the elongated tongue now wrapped around Anya's throat. It tightened, choked her. He felt her cunt clench on him. She was enjoying it. She was enjoying all of this. And so was he.

***

Janice looked down at her huge new cock sawing in and out of Anya's tight ass, the penetration nestled delicious between two of the most beautifully rounded asscheeks she'd ever seen. Running over the widely stretched hole and up her crack was a thin white stripe of untanned flesh where a thong was worn while tanning. The stripe got a little wider as it approached her waist, turning into two lines in a graceful circle around her waist. Janice found the small measure of propriety unspeakably exciting.

She changed the rhythm of fucking Anya. Before, Janice thrusting her upon Peter had effectively had them both stroking into her at the same time. Now she gripped Anya's hips and thrust her back in forth in a syncopation, bouncing her hundred-fifteen pounds and five foot and three inches between them.

***

As Anya felt the cock in her asshole withdraw, she was thrust upon the one in her cunt. As it pulled out, the first plunged in to the hilt. She was being fucked coming and going. It was heaven.

Spider-Man and Venom, good and evil, light and dark, were both fucking her. It was like no sex she had ever had. Suspending her between the ultimate pleasure of impending orgasm and the pain of being impaled on two mammoth cocks. She'd already had several minor climaxes, although Peter and Janice had barely noticed the pressure on their lust-filled pricks when she was so tight to begin with. They would soon, though. She was getting looser all the time, grinding her holes against their members as hard as she could.

It hadn't been more than half an hour since she'd met the pair of them and now they had their cocks in both of her moist holes, playing Ping-Pong with her well-pleasured body. She flushed in gooey warmth with the thought of how slutty she was, how much she loved to fuck, how lucky she was that she could have sex with anyone she wanted, hero or villain.

She loved being Arana.

***

Janice could feel Peter's cock pulling in and out of the adjacent channel. Knowing she was sharing this fuck with the man who had just dominated her, making him submit to her in a way, made it that much more carnal. It wouldn't have been half as good if she hadn't been made to suck him off first. She wondered if that was why the symbiote had waited.

Grunting with energetic thrusts into Anya, she grabbed the Latina by the hair and drove her against Peter's gasping mouth, the two joining in a sensual kiss. Then Janice lowered her hand to where Peter's throbbing cock was going in and out of Anya's slit. She rubbed her clit, rapidly sending Anya into a hard cum that had her sagging against Janice—exhausted, worn down to little more than a hole for her to fuck. But still she kissed Peter, almost desperately.

Janice did two things at once. First, she reached down between their bodies and wrapped her fingers around the part of Peter's cock that wouldn't fit into Anya. Second, she leaned forward and added her tongue to the fray of Peter and Anya's. The symbiote joined them, lewdly stroking their tongues as they almost helplessly kissed in triplicate.

Peter forced himself to pull away, tried to ignore the lesbian French kiss still taking place before him, the symbiote wet on their tongues. He looked down, seeing his cock sticking into Anya's cunt, interrupting the strip of untanned flesh where she wore her tiny thong, Janice's fist jerking him off, knuckles butting into Anya's clit with every stroke. Helping him prepare to come in this incredible nineteen-year-old slut.

It was too much for him. Too much. He could resist no longer. He joined Janice in synchronized motion, his hips bolting, delivering his cock even deeper inside of Anya than Janice had thought possible.

***

He was almost there. Janice could sense it. She would join him. She would help him finish Arana off.

A tentacle emerged from her body, a scorpion tail tipped with a phallic head, and when it presented itself to Anya, she opened her mouth willingly.

"Jesus!" Janice whispered, feeling the girl's lips clamp tightly around the cock and suck strongly. She felt the hardness of this second member slide into Anya's throat until it was surrounded by flaming moisture,

Anya's hot, shivering lips rolled further over the slippery length of the cock, wanting more to suck on, more of its heft inside her squeezing throat. She slid her head back and forth, not trying to evade the jerking presence in her throat, but trying to increase it—getting a running start to jam herself down on the offered phallus. Janice actually felt pity for her, ordering the tentacle back a little so Anya could get a gulp of fresh air, but Anya just drove her mouth back down on the cock, smooth cheeks sucking inward.

***

Peter had always believed that when he went down, he would take someone with him. Well, if he was going to come, Anya would be coming with him. It was the least he could do after letting her down. As he rocked his hips against hers, trying to propel her into orgasm ahead of him, he tried every trick he knew to keep from coming, to defy the demanding throb of his balls.

He groaned defeatedly, knowing that no matter what he tried or how vividly he remembered Wolverine's hygiene issues from the New Avengers, he had no more than a few more seconds. Anya's cunt was just too hot and delicious with its delightful pressure, its—

Suddenly, her sex squeezed him harder, tighter. Janice had burgeoned inside her ass, shrinking her cunt around him. There was only so much room in Anya, and Janice's flowing cum was taking up more and more of it, even when most of it flowed back out of Anya's widely opened anus.

Peter felt as if he were being sucked into a red-hot smelter. His balls tightened into knots of transcendent agony. This was it—he could hold back no longer. His erection swelled as far as it would go, his balls drawing up tight, and he fired jet after jet of cum into Anya's stretched hole. He tried to say Mary Jane's name, tried to say Felicia's name, and ended up shouting something like "Mary Felicia!"

Good name for a kid, if they were ever stupid enough not to use protection.

Well, maybe a little too Catholic...

***

Janice groaned, feeling her cock swell up so huge in Anya's mouth she almost worried about choking her. Almost. The head of the jerking tentacle felt like a balloon, enormously inflated, scraping against the shuddering heat of Anya's throat. Then the symbiote started to pump and Janice exhaled, satisfied, as something very much like cum hurtled into Anya's throat and gushed up her ass.

***

Peter bellowed his pleasure over and over again. He came to a strange realization as he came inside one beautiful woman alongside another. As nice as this was, as good as it was—it really was just about par for the course as a night with MJ or Felicia.

Not even as good as both of them. Or the time Mary Jane had been a little cross with him and contributed no more than a handjob while Cat did the rest.

Hunh.

***

Janice waited until Anya's wildly sucking mouth had milked the last drop from the symbiote, then she reluctantly commanded the tentacle to withdraw, pulling her hips back, pulling her shrinking cocks free of Anya's full holes. A long, glistening strand of white connected mouth and tentacle briefly, then broke. Without a second's hesitation, Anya's tongue slipped out to bring it inside. She allowed herself only a moment to savor it. Then she swallowed, feeling a sensual completion she had never known before.

So many cocks, she thought to herself, her orifices streaming out torrents of the cum Peter and Janice had just occupied her with. Next time, I should invite some friends.

Her leavings flowed into puddles on the rooftop, providing oddly fitting bedding for her as she slumped to the ground.

***

Peter was no more intelligible than her. As much as he tried to fight it, he'd been thoroughly drained by the sex after the sex after the sex. Still, his stamina held, and he veritably dragged himself out of unconsciousness to level his gaze at Janice.

She just smiled and opened her mouth wide, bending down to take him—and Anya's copious juices—into her throat.

He came a few more times before he lost consciousness, but the symbiote was as effective at sapping his strength from the outside as it had been when it was bonded to him. His head slumped, his eyes closed, and he could do nothing about either.

***

Earth-617

Kaine didn't know what he was expecting when he answered the ringing phone in the Jackal's lab. But certainly not a secretary.

"Please hold for Norman Osborn," the crisp, efficient voice came.

"What?" Kaine demanded.

"Aka the Green Goblin," the woman added. "Thank you for holding."

The line clicked and he heard a familiar, velvet voice issue from the earpiece.

Why the fuck did that have to be one of the things he remembered?

"Hello, Kaine? Kaine. Killed Warren, I see. Good for you. And stole some of my toys. How very Furiosa of you."

Well, he had wondered who would pay for a stalker like Miles to torment a mid-card superhero with clone after clone. "Happy to oblige, Norman. Now what do you want? Because if it's haircare tips, I think I'm the only person less qualified than you to give them."

"Don't talk to your father that way—I am your father, aren't I? Set up this whole cloning thing in the first place? Seriously, did I do that? I'm not particularly lucid on all that business—I think I joined a cult."

"Please don't try to give me daddy issues," Kaine said. "I'm sure if one more New York superhero psychologist has to hear that one, they'll go on strike."

"And that concludes the humor portion of the evening. Please listen."

"Kaine?"

Annabelle's voice. Scared, strong—believing in him, somehow. Thinking he could make it better.

They'd been a thing in Houston. Hell, she'd been Houston. A second chance. A mirror that didn't show him as a monster. Then he'd fucked it all up, as usual.

Norman came back on the phone. "We're playing a game of Bridge. Whether she loses or not is up to you."

Kaine took a shallow breath. Memories, jarringly bright, assaulted him. Why'd he have to have been cloned after that? "Like I said. Really can't help you with the hair."

"I know you, Kaine. We have a lot in common. You never would've killed Miles if Peter were here. In fact, I doubt he'd even let you near the women. He's gone. You're guarding the henhouse, wolfie. I want you to deliver them to me in exchange for... what's her name. The pink-haired girl. I just kidnapped her. You know the one."

"Annabelle," Kaine insisted angrily.

"Yeah. Her. Or else she dies, in case you didn't get that. You have twenty-four hours."

Click.

One day. Not long enough for a plan, not when Kaine was... Kaine. About the only lesson he'd learned from being a superhero was that it paid to have a buncha friends to run interference, and he doubted the New Warriors were taking his calls. He'd just have to scrounge up whoever he could and hope they were enough to dogpile Norman into submission.

First stop: Ravencroft.

***

Earth-69

Peter came awake slowly. It was good to know some things never changed. Supervillain hide-out. Bondage. Stripped and posed like a bad episode of Farscape.

The tentacles surrounded him, four in all, tightening his bonds, wielding scanning instruments.

"Ock?"

"Please, Spider-Man..." Carolyn Trainer, leader of the Sinister Six, said, "you're talking to a lady."

Zev95
Zev95
1,569 Followers